PDA

View Full Version : SPEEDMONKEY vs PHATBOY POLL

CHADbee
08-08-2006, 11:47 PM
i was just wonder what the kills section thinks about this. nobody knows who votes what so u don't have to worry about hurting E-feelings. so, who do u think will win this battle of teams?

TIGERJC
08-08-2006, 11:51 PM
:yes: I believe phatboy will win IF this ever happens

CHADbee
08-09-2006, 12:01 AM
20 VIEWS AND ONLY 4 VOTES...WTF?

BigPoppaHurtm
08-09-2006, 12:02 AM
prOjeCt mOtOrsPoRz OnwZ jOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SL33P3R
08-09-2006, 12:26 AM
Project motorsports FTMFW

But between SM and PBR, i think it will be close

my vote: SM

Nyteryder
08-09-2006, 12:40 AM
I cant even believe this is even a poll. Everyone knows PBR is gonna kick there ass

Tank
08-09-2006, 01:09 AM
I cant even believe this is even a poll. Everyone knows PBR is gonna kick there ass
:yes: this is true but ehh if its for kicks whatever

nightracer
08-09-2006, 01:53 AM
I'll be getting it on video FTW.

SpoolBus
08-09-2006, 07:00 AM
Join forces like Voltron = ProjectPhatMonkey!!!

Nemesis
08-09-2006, 07:05 AM
gotta vote for my boys on the SM crew

Tank
08-09-2006, 07:30 AM
:goodjob:
soon man soon im hoping we get some details together and start stomping mud holes in some local cities and states in the southeast let them kno ATL aint bout no fucking games :goodjob:

NoPainT
08-09-2006, 08:26 AM
:goodjob:
soon man soon im hoping we get some details together and start stomping mud holes in some local cities and states in the southeast let them kno ATL aint bout no fucking games :goodjob:

lol soon we're gonna take over the world...hehe

PBR!!! FTMFW!!!

drmcivicsi
08-09-2006, 08:28 AM
speedmonkeys bitchs

BLk92DA
08-09-2006, 09:09 AM
phatbabies > Speedhonkies

SpeedMonkey
08-09-2006, 10:06 AM
*comes out of the darkness sporting evil grin* ....ill keep quiet.. sept 9th-ish right guys????

*dissapears into the darkness*

fastct9a
08-09-2006, 10:16 AM
only if you guys knew what was going on over here. ONLY IF YOU KNEW...LOL

SM>PBR

Its all for fun though between us.

CHADbee
08-09-2006, 11:25 AM
holy fuckin shit matt!!!!!~! damn! i have laughed that hard in a while...i spit sweet tea out my nose u bitch!
+1 for u.

*goes back to read the rest of poll*

CHADbee
08-09-2006, 11:27 AM
i just want to see what everybodys is thinking, and then compare the votes on this poll to what happens when this goes down

drmcivicsi
08-09-2006, 12:08 PM
only if you guys knew what was going on over here. ONLY IF YOU KNEW...LOL

SM>PBR

Its all for fun though between us.

thats right only if they knew =)

btw man ill call u in a bit and tell ya whats going on

fastct9a
08-09-2006, 12:17 PM
thats right only if they knew =)

btw man ill call u in a bit and tell ya whats going on

Sounds good. ive been stoked since we talked. im watching descent right now on the computer...lol screw paying. but im available so call me.

Leadfoot_mf
08-09-2006, 12:24 PM
PPM FTMFW

Maniaç
08-09-2006, 12:52 PM
*comes out of the darkness sporting evil grin* ....ill keep quiet.. sept 9th-ish right guys????

*dissapears into the darkness*

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :goodjob:

Maniaç
08-09-2006, 12:55 PM
Its looks to me like both teams have a really good chance to win.
But the team that is above all will have to be Projectmotorsports, they're only rival is God himself!

LoL^

SpeedMonkey
08-09-2006, 03:25 PM
Its looks to me like both teams have a really good chance to win.
But the team that is above all will have to be Projectmotorsports, they're only rival is God himself!

LoL^

i dont know.. projectmotorsports would have made a great rival for Girlie images.. EL OH EL.. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

j/k chad.

Tank
08-09-2006, 04:12 PM
hey will expect a call tonight man got some ideas for us and shit

SpeedMonkey
08-09-2006, 04:14 PM
hey will expect a call tonight man got some ideas for us and shit

oh.. is that right... we'll see :ninja: (throws smoke grenade @ the ground) "POOF!"... *dissapears*

Reaper
08-09-2006, 04:42 PM
Gotta go with the guys over at Phatboy!

CHADbee
08-09-2006, 05:16 PM
i dont know.. projectmotorsports would have made a great rival for Girlie images.. EL OH EL.. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

j/k chad.
i never meet any of the girlie images chicks? are they hot? if so i'm sure we would have been great friends. and PM is making a quick come and u can't deny us that...just think of what we will doing by next summer :taun:

SpoolBus
08-09-2006, 05:28 PM
****pop****falls out of a elaphants ass*** Chad's gonna have a setup worthy of respect, sooN very soon (esp. if he lets me put the wrench to it) ****poof crawls back into the hole******poof sticks head out "bitch it stanks up in here, how the hell does Will hide out in here!?"**pops back in.. :ninja:

CHADbee
08-09-2006, 05:35 PM
****pop****falls out of a elaphants ass*** Chad's gonna have a setup worthy of respect, sooN very soon (esp. if he lets me put the wrench to it) ****poof crawls back into the hole******poof sticks head out "bitch it stanks up in here, how the hell does Will hide out in here!?"**pops back in.. :ninja:
dude, u have issues. that reminded me of ace ventre pet detective where he has the robotic elaphant and it gets really hot in there so he crawls out of it(naked) while people are wathcing... :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Maniaç
08-09-2006, 05:53 PM
oh.. is that right... we'll see :ninja: (throws smoke grenade @ the ground) "POOF!"... *dissapears*

:lmfao: :lmfao: dude what the fuck is up with yo using shit like that^LOL

funny as fuck

Maniaç
08-09-2006, 05:55 PM
i never meet any of the girlie images chicks? are they hot? if so i'm sure we would have been great friends. and PM is making a quick come and u can't deny us that...just think of what we will doing by next summer :taun:

:eek: Really damn next summer!!!! Maybe we can do another event like this next year. SpeedMonkey vs. Phatboy Racing vs ProjectMotorSports.

The biggest three way ever!!!:gay:

SpoolBus
08-09-2006, 05:58 PM
:lmfao: :lmfao: dude what the fuck is up with yo using shit like that^LOL

funny as fuck

What you didnt like mines...?

CHADbee
08-09-2006, 06:03 PM
:eek: Really damn next summer!!!! Maybe we can do another event like this next year. SpeedMonkey vs. Phatboy Racing vs ProjectMotorSports.

The biggest three way ever!!!:gay:
fuck that...why wait till next summer? hummm...let me talk to my guys i might be making a call out thread in the next few days...
PM vs ??
PM vs ???

Maniaç
08-09-2006, 06:06 PM

LoL, i just read it.

:lmfao: :goodjob:

Dude I never got to tell you this but remember that night when me and you where I guess going home after the private meet. And I got of P.H. man your car looks sick but you really need real HIDs.LoL

Maniaç
08-09-2006, 06:08 PM
fuck that...why wait till next summer? hummm...let me talk to my guys i might be making a call out thread in the next few days...
PM vs ??
PM vs ???

Come with it Chad

CHADbee
08-09-2006, 06:09 PM
LoL, i just read it.

:lmfao: :goodjob:

Dude I never got to tell you this but remember that night when me and you where I guess going home after the private meet. And I got of P.H. man your car looks sick but you really need real HIDs.LoL
my buddy with a SRT(gijeff1805) has HID's in his SRT but they are like 250 for some lights...i'd rather use that money to make my car go faster.

CHADbee
08-09-2006, 06:10 PM
Come with it Chad
let me talk to all my people, be on the look out for a call out thread.

Maniaç
08-09-2006, 06:11 PM
my buddy with a SRT(gijeff1805) has HID's in his SRT but they are like 250 for some lights...i'd rather use that money to make my car go faster.

Yeah you need it.LoL j/p

Maniaç
08-09-2006, 06:12 PM
let me talk to all my people, be on the look out for a call out thread.

OMG I am so scared!!!!! *wets his pants*

Nyteryder
08-09-2006, 06:18 PM
PM vs ??
PM vs ???

??????????????????

Maniaç
08-09-2006, 06:19 PM
^ LoL

CHADbee
08-09-2006, 06:22 PM
Yeah you need it.LoL j/p
werd.

Maniaç
08-09-2006, 06:29 PM
^ don't worry man, me too

CHADbee
08-09-2006, 06:32 PM
^ don't worry man, me too
at least we are trying though :goodjob: next summer i'll be out in full glory...hahn25G and all. then i'll be able to talk shit. right now i'm just trying to keep up with everybody else.

Maniaç
08-09-2006, 07:41 PM
^ damn Chad next year i should be up in the 400whp class. I would be happy with that

CHADbee
08-09-2006, 09:40 PM
^ damn Chad next year i should be up in the 400whp class. I would be happy with that
Hahn 25G is easy 600whp. but i would have to have internals for that. stock block SRT is good for 500....so i'm shooting for 450ish

D15B
08-09-2006, 11:02 PM
THIS 4 NYTERYDER.I want in this weekend.Dtryme hatch

Tank
08-10-2006, 08:58 AM
:2up:

St0lenR
08-10-2006, 09:01 AM

^^^He must like losing^^^

Nyteryder
08-10-2006, 09:45 AM
^^^^^What he said^^^^

Maniaç
08-10-2006, 11:52 AM

Are you stupid or what????????

:thinking: :lmfao:

{X}Echo419
08-10-2006, 01:15 PM

for PBR it'll be like hittin' the fat kid in dodgeball :lmfao:

SpeedMonkey
08-10-2006, 01:32 PM
for PBR it'll be like hittin' the fat kid in dodgeball :lmfao:

its ok for the somewhat fast and faster people to make fun of this.. for you.. its not.

Nyteryder
08-10-2006, 04:43 PM
ha ha

SpeedMonkey
08-10-2006, 05:34 PM
ha ha

this echo guy, as well as all the other bitch ass faggots who think they are mini mario andrettis with their stock motor LS integras who only race in the "twisties" becuase.. "thats a real race".. only because they want to be enthusiasts but have jack shit to show for it in a straight line so they hide in their "twisties" , when in reality the only thing keeping them alive in these infamous "mountain runs" are shitty understeering underpowered vehicles that dont really have what it takes to get crazy. im tired of people like this

you want a respected car... and if for some reason you prefer Fwd. get a type R. other wise.. keep your LS autozone bullshit to yourself

Nyteryder
08-10-2006, 05:40 PM
well put

SpeedMonkey
08-10-2006, 05:42 PM
well put

thanks. +1

CHADbee
08-10-2006, 05:46 PM
this echo guy, as well as all the other bitch ass faggots who think they are mini mario andrettis with their stock motor LS integras who only race in the "twisties" becuase.. "thats a real race".. only because they want to be enthusiasts but have jack shit to show for it in a straight line so they hide in their "twisties" , when in reality the only thing keeping them alive in these infamous "mountain runs" are shitty understeering underpowered vehicles that dont really have what it takes to get crazy. im tired of people like this

you want a respected car... and if for some reason you prefer Fwd. get a type R. other wise.. keep your LS autozone bullshit to yourself

HELL YEAH PREACH IT BROTHER! WOOOOT! +1

Nyteryder
08-10-2006, 05:47 PM
thanks. +1

Good lookin

Tank
08-10-2006, 06:42 PM
gettem WIll LOL

crafty
08-10-2006, 06:49 PM
lol now thats some funny shit..

Maniaç
08-10-2006, 06:54 PM

:werd: well put dog

fastct9a
08-10-2006, 08:29 PM
you know i just think we have some cars that might like the twisties as well. so i think they are beat either way. Will, its probably the neon, burn the tires , fast and retarded crew so we dont have to worry. EL OH EL

{X}Echo419
08-11-2006, 07:01 AM

you should check your facts b4 you open your mouth dumbass. everything you just said is Completely wrong :yes:
I guess when you don't have a dick in your mouth you like putting your foot in it.

SpoolBus
08-11-2006, 07:17 AM
you know i just think we have some cars that might like the twisties as well. so i think they are beat either way. Will, its probably the neon, burn the tires , fast and retarded crew so we dont have to worry. EL OH EL

Yeah yeah....blame it on the neon...they are easy targets though, but you have to admit that lime green 1st gen "sport" was the shizzz..when it first came out :no:

Gotta admit I agree with Will on this one...pulls on an even playing field shows the true amount of power with minimal excuses and results of hard work and a good wrench...

No hating on track cars, they just belong with there rivals, not in a thread with cars that get down head to head...again just my :2cents:

1insaneR
08-11-2006, 09:46 AM

well put willy

SpeedMonkey
08-11-2006, 10:21 AM
you should check your facts b4 you open your mouth dumbass. everything you just said is Completely wrong :yes:
I guess when you don't have a dick in your mouth you like putting your foot in it.

theres nothing to know about you , FUCKING WASTE OF LIFE.
what?.. now you dont have an integra LS rice ass pirate? you have a KEWL vr4 like your title says?.. LOL.

the kid you were jumping in to make fun of would run circles around you. so.... dont talk shit, no one here knows you, no one wants to.. STAY THE FUCK OUT.

bring that bitch ass VR4 out to play if you really have it. :bump:

{X}Echo419
08-11-2006, 10:28 AM
theres nothing to know about you , FUCKING WASTE OF LIFE.
what?.. now you dont have an integra LS rice ass pirate? you have a KEWL vr4 like your title says?.. LOL.

the kid you were jumping in to make fun of would run circles around you. so.... dont talk shit, no one here knows you, no one wants to.. STAY THE FUCK OUT.

bring that bitch ass VR4 out to play if you really have it. :bump:

I was making fun of you douch bag. no one else you should know that. now go make me a taco. :cheers:

SpeedMonkey
08-11-2006, 10:33 AM
I was making fun of you douch bag. no one else you should know that. now go make me a taco. :cheers:

thats what i thought.

advice.. all you little bitches just need to say you're scared when you're scared.. instead of wasting forum space..

thanks, i hope you die in a prison rape.

have a blessed day
-the fucking monkey

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

{X}Echo419
08-11-2006, 10:43 AM
thats what i thought.

advice.. all you little bitches just need to say you're scared when you're scared.. instead of wasting forum space..

thanks, i hope you die in a prison rape.

have a blessed day
-the fucking monkey

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

soooo, can I get a margarita with that taco or what? :cheers:

Maniaç
08-11-2006, 01:00 PM

what a fag^^^:gay:

Do I smell Pussy???????? I think I do^^^^

{X}Echo419
08-11-2006, 01:42 PM
what a fag^^^:gay:

Do I smell Pussy???????? I think I do^^^^
welcome to the ignore list cock-boy :2up:

Maniaç
08-11-2006, 01:54 PM
welcome to the ignore list cock-boy :2up:

LoL, i really don't give a fuck. LoL

your the one who got punked out

{X}Echo419
08-11-2006, 02:04 PM
^doesn't get it^

Maniaç
08-11-2006, 02:19 PM
^doesn't get it^

LoL,....Than there is no point to waste my time with a retarded fool.

Peace.....

SpeedMonkey
08-11-2006, 02:36 PM
a retarded fool that dont race..

GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE KILLS FORUM

Goldollar
08-11-2006, 02:52 PM
Saveyourself the time and gas playboy, you dont have enough motor to play!

{X}Echo419
08-11-2006, 03:00 PM
a retarded fool that dont race..

GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE KILLS FORUM
you're not "Hector" and you never will be. F&F was just a movie. wake up. :goodjob:

SpeedMonkey
08-11-2006, 03:10 PM
you're not "Hector" and you never will be. F&F was just a movie. wake up. :goodjob:

lol. everyone has quoted this movie or used it too many times. dude.. get out. troll elsewhere.

SpoolBus
08-11-2006, 03:32 PM
ECHO has been on here a year...has mad rep points yet I have never seen one post of his.....where have you been? Why are you now coming out after Will? Shit or get off the pot = race and get it over with.

Tank
08-11-2006, 03:55 PM
^english bitch :slap:

Maniaç
08-11-2006, 04:05 PM
This Echo fool can't take on Will, he has no chance.
I bet he can't even take me on.

Maniaç
08-11-2006, 05:34 PM
LoL, I just checked out my user CP and this Echo retard gave me some -rep.LoL
Dude I don't give a shit about rep points, I don't get faster if I have a lot so why should I care. As for the stupid comment you left me " Hey stupid...... catch this" that was so fucking gay. I didn't think people really take the shit that is said on IA up the ass, but I guess you do. For that you get some -rep. What a noob/ricer. It is truely sad.

SpoolBus
08-11-2006, 05:47 PM
^english bitch :slap:

Oh gawd juss what we needed another "E-gangsta".....
Oh ok let me break it down for y-o-u .
"This echo mo-fo be comin up in this piece and b-hatin on will..whizzle? But fer shizzle ECHO been up in this piece for a min where have all his posts been at to be getting mad reps fer rizzle."
better?
Forgot I had to speak Phatboy :lmfao:

Nyteryder
08-11-2006, 07:03 PM
[QUOTE=
Forgot I had to speak Phatboy :lmfao:[/QUOTE]

Oh, its on now

Maniaç
08-11-2006, 07:53 PM
"This echo mo-fo be comin up in this piece and b-hatin on will..whizzle? But fer shizzle ECHO been up in this piece for a min where have all his posts been at to be getting mad reps fer rizzle."
better?

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

SpeedMonkey
08-12-2006, 01:44 AM
better?

hahahahaha OH SHIT!

AnclyT
08-12-2006, 02:22 AM
i will win

CHADbee
08-12-2006, 03:31 PM
better?
BWWAAAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA!
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to MastaKilla2003 again.
i tried.

.:Zero:.
08-12-2006, 10:24 PM
mmmm, I like where this is going. If we're doin this in sept. I should have a few new toys on my Subie, so bring it. I consider myself semi SM (whether tey like it or not) so start planing a run 4 me.
-racer X

Tank
08-13-2006, 03:48 AM
mmmm, I like where this is going. If we're doin this in sept. I should have a few new toys on my Subie, so bring it. I consider myself semi SM (whether tey like it or not) so start planing a run 4 me.
-racer X
no run for you asshole we dont allow any of Will's nut hairs to participate :doh:

Maniaç
08-13-2006, 12:33 PM
no run for you asshole we dont allow any of Will's nut hairs to participate :doh:

:lmfao: :lmfao:

2.3 Evo 8
08-14-2006, 02:13 AM

pwned! :lmfao:

fight club
08-14-2006, 02:16 AM
LMAO. that was harsh.

3.5altman
08-15-2006, 02:59 AM
LMAO. that was harsh.

yes it was, but funny also :goodjob:

CHADbee
08-15-2006, 10:38 PM
yes it was, but funny also :goodjob:
goddamn altima's