PDA

View Full Version : FS: Pool table*A MUST SELL*

sprite
05-18-2005, 01:04 PM
*THIS IS A MUST SELL ASAP*

I'm moving in the next 3 weeks and really to get alot of stuff sold before I move for some extra cash. Really there is one thing that I'm selling at this time in this post. This is the sell.

:A Chicagoan Professional Slate Pool Table:

I paid $1700 for this pool table, and I've truthfully only used it about 10 times. The pool table is basically brand new, rarely even used.
I'm asking $800(negotiable) for this pool table. This isn't a kiddy POS pool table. It is a proffessional SLATE table regulation size pool table, I believe it's like an 8 ft table. The price is very negotiable, and also comes with all the pool balls, sticks, chalk, racks, and table brushes. I will post some pics at a later time. I live in Snellville, Georgia you can even come by and see it if you want to buy it. Remember the price is negotiable and can be lowered, you name it and I will work something out.

Phone Number: 770-317-1799

*For out of state buyers, buyer pays shipping and handling and break down cost(very cheap) of the pool table. And plz no lowbies, I'm trying to capture some of my lost cash*

Allstar3.8T
05-18-2005, 01:24 PM
Call Southern Billiards in Loganville, Ask for Scott. Tell him Greg Chupp told you to call. He buys tables for cash all day everyday. I dont know what yours is worth, he does, and he will buy it if the deal is right.
Good luck,
GC

AtifSajid
05-18-2005, 01:29 PM
How much will it cost to bbreak it down?

sprite
05-18-2005, 04:37 PM
About a couple hundred dollars or less
please call 770-317-1799 for more info