PDA

View Full Version : McKinney LOSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chrisdavis
08-08-2006, 10:21 PM
Hank Johnson 59%
Cynthia McKinney 41%

WOOHOO!!!!!!

:bigdance: :bigdance: :bigdance: :bigdance: :bigdance: :bigdance: :bigdance: :bigdance: :bigdance: :bigdance: :bigdance: :bigdance: :bigdance:

Decker1.8t
08-08-2006, 10:30 PM
Sweet! Now she just needs to fall down a flight of stairs.

chrisdavis
08-08-2006, 10:35 PM

She would just blame Bush and big oil for creating stairs, and probably get reelected.

Julio
08-08-2006, 10:36 PM
GOOD!!! that bitch fucking sucks donkey dick infected with the shit the IA hoes be walking with this days.

chrisdavis
08-08-2006, 10:40 PM
They showed the precints in Rockdale and Gwinnette sperate from Dekalb. She lost 75% to 25%. The only votes she got was in Dekalb

chrisdavis
08-08-2006, 10:41 PM
She will challenge the count tomorrow. She was complaining this morning about indiscrepancies in the voting.

Julio
08-08-2006, 10:42 PM
She will challenge the count tomorrow. She was complaining this morning about indiscrepancies in the voting.

figures... fuck her and her supporters.

chrisdavis
08-08-2006, 10:47 PM
I never voted before today and I went to cast my vote against her. We got moved from the 13th district into the 4th. I think alot people over here were just as mad as I was. I cant stand her, and if you listen to most of her supporters they do not sound educated at all.

Ruiner
08-08-2006, 10:50 PM

Here is a story about that... :lmfao:

“Voters should be able to go into the precinct with the assurance that their vote is actually going to be cast, first of all, and counted,” McKinney said Tuesday. “But at this point we have had voters to tell us the voting machines took several tries before they would actually even cast the correct ballots.”

McKinney made other claims about voting problems but did not elaborate or take questions before disappearing into a truck.

Both local and state elections officials said they are taking McKinney’s allegations seriously. But they were also quick to say many of the complaints were unwarranted.

The DeKalb County elections office released a statement addressing complaints from the McKinney campaign.

In answer to an allegation that a voter tried to vote for McKinney, but the machine popped up a vote for Johnson, the office said:

“Upon investigation by the manager, it was determined while the one candidates’s name was touched by the ball of the finger, the fingernail hit the name,” the statement read. “We do not expect voters to cut their nails to vote, but we are cautioning everyone to make certain they are satisfied with their choices before they hit the ‘cast ballot’ button.”

5thgcelica
08-08-2006, 11:00 PM
woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooord to the MFin WIN

chrisdavis
08-08-2006, 11:01 PM
Bah, she still hasnt shown up at her headquarters to give a concession speech.

ahmonrah
08-09-2006, 02:06 AM
the aliens were behind the MCKINNEY loss....she told me so.

chrisdavis
08-09-2006, 02:26 AM
the aliens were behind the MCKINNEY loss....she told me so.

LOL did you see the speech she finally gave at 12:30? She bashed the Bush administration and the press for several min and said that electronic voting are a threat to democracy, and she will not tolerate stolen elections.

R3RUN
08-09-2006, 02:31 AM
Bitch is crazy. They should let that security guard beat some sense of reality into her.

TIGERJC
08-09-2006, 03:29 AM
I like her. Anybody that bashes the Bush administration, has a spot in my heart. I just like seeing her crazy ass on t.v. She will be back in the next election

Flip
08-09-2006, 03:30 AM

good call. she looks like somethign i found in my nose...