LOL, this Alex cat is hilarious!

:D

3.5altman
08-10-2006, 11:40 AM
LOL, this Alex cat is hilarious!
lol :goodjob:

mx34life
08-10-2006, 06:17 PM
this alex guy is just mad because he drives SLOW rx hahaha!!

mx34life
08-10-2006, 06:20 PM
:gay: :idb:

Maniaç
08-10-2006, 07:17 PM
this alex guy is just mad because he drives SLOW rx hahaha!!

Me mad, there is no reason for me to get angry, dude if you're just talking shit cause you can, don't. You cant back it up, you don't have a MSP or a MS6 so why do you care, mind your own fucking business and go chill at the Whore's Lounge, thats were you belong. Go waste your time over there.

Maniaç
08-10-2006, 07:18 PM
:gay: :idb:

:blah: :blah: :2up: :2up:

DO something..............................

mx34life
08-10-2006, 07:36 PM
do not get me started because i'm not talking shit i just know who i can beat and who i can not beat. by the way i drive a boosted v6 2.5 MX-3 MAKING 375 TO THE WHEELS AT 10psi thank you very much

Maniaç
08-10-2006, 07:53 PM
do not get me started because i'm not talking shit i just know who i can beat and who i can not beat. by the way i drive a boosted v6 2.5 MX-3 MAKING 375 TO THE WHEELS AT 10psi thank you very much

Don't get you stared?????:lmfao:

So I am the one who started all this shit talking,, check post #2 you dumb ass.
As for your MX-3 with 10psi, I bet it makes a cute sound when you let off the throttle huh, that shit isn't a treat to me. I don't even know why you brought it up. And don't get ME started cause if you want to talk shit come with it.

Mazda<Subaru

mx34life
08-10-2006, 08:44 PM
any time any where any day bing your ass!!!!

mx34life
08-10-2006, 08:50 PM
by the way you started this forum not me so think about what said befor you start talking DUMB ASS

kfzemx3
08-10-2006, 09:22 PM
heh subaru wrx wont take a turbo 2.5l klze, weight and power difference makes it a no count, the only flaw would be the driver. THOUGH, the wrx does have more hp stock and we do have to do about 3k worht of work, but whats the fun in buying your Hp straight from the factory.

As for the video, meh. not really exciting. It's good to race on the road, i like to hear when people die from car accidents, just means another stupid person is gone from this earth. Take it to the track or STFU.

As for mazda people being scared. Nah we have very little to prove when it comes to our cars, the cars prove themselves.

Maniaç
08-11-2006, 01:03 PM
any time any where any day bing your ass!!!!

Today, i will be at bp around 11 show up or shut the fuck up.

Maniaç
08-11-2006, 01:10 PM
by the way you started this forum not me so think about what said befor you start talking DUMB ASS

Look you stupid ass retard that callout never went to any fucking mazda owners with a little piece of shit mx-3. I was calling out MSP OR MS6 can't you fucking read. And if you still think I started, why don't you shut me up today or tomorrow, lets see if your balls are as big as your mouth????? You name the type of race, roll or dig, i'll give you the advantage fool now you better fucking show up.

Maniaç
08-11-2006, 01:11 PM
heh subaru wrx wont take a turbo 2.5l klze, weight and power difference makes it a no count, the only flaw would be the driver. THOUGH, the wrx does have more hp stock and we do have to do about 3k worht of work, but whats the fun in buying your Hp straight from the factory.

As for the video, meh. not really exciting. It's good to race on the road, i like to hear when people die from car accidents, just means another stupid person is gone from this earth. Take it to the track or STFU.

As for mazda people being scared. Nah we have very little to prove when it comes to our cars, the cars prove themselves.

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: ^^:gay:

mx34life
08-11-2006, 09:13 PM
is that a come back to hurt me?? oh well fuck it see you there

R3RUN
08-12-2006, 12:37 PM
I drive an msp. Im not going to race you though because I already know that you are going to win. I dont think my car is that fast at all, in fact I know its not. It wasn't designed to do 1/4 mile or anything like that anyway, it was designed more for autocross. Sorry but wrx's and msp's are in a totally different league. Im not saying there arent msp's that can beat a wrx, because there are, but they are heavily modified.

The ms6 would be a good run though. There was one at commerce a while back that ran a 13.77 totally stock.

Maniaç
08-12-2006, 12:48 PM
is that a come back to hurt me?? oh well fuck it see you there

Well I guess you didn't show up, I told my friend about you and he told me that you drive a red mx3 with black rims with a chrome lip. Funny thing was he told me that you are not that fast. LoL
And dude don't ge scared, I am not going to kick your ass even though I know I can. Don't worry if we ever meet it will just be because we are running, I bet we will end up even beening somewhat friends.

Maniaç
08-12-2006, 12:53 PM
I drive an msp. Im not going to race you though because I already know that you are going to win. I dont think my car is that fast at all, in fact I know its not. It wasn't designed to do 1/4 mile or anything like that anyway, it was designed more for autocross. Sorry but wrx's and msp's are in a totally different league. Im not saying there arent msp's that can beat a wrx, because there are, but they are heavily modified.

The ms6 would be a good run though. There was one at commerce a while back that ran a 13.77 totally stock.

You saw the video right, thats the only reason why I did this callout. But I guess there aren't any MSP on here that are in my level. As for the MS6 I bet it will be a close run, and since they run 13.77 stock it will be an even closer run from a dig. 06 Wrx run 13.8 stock with a good driver and since I am a stage II and a really good driver who knows how to launch his car, I should be able to run high 12's no problem.

R3RUN
08-12-2006, 01:41 PM
Yea I watched the video, that was a bullshit run. By next summer im hoping to move to a new car or a built block and then crank up the boost, then ill run :)

Maniaç
08-12-2006, 01:52 PM
Yea I watched the video, that was a bullshit run. By next summer im hoping to move to a new car or a built block and then crank up the boost, then ill run :)

LoL next year????? Dude I should have over 400whp by then,LoL but it should still be fun.

R3RUN
08-12-2006, 01:57 PM
:) Hey I make money slow, plus im headed off to college in 11 days so that puts a bit of a delay on everything. You gonna be at bp tonight?

Maniaç
08-12-2006, 04:03 PM
:) Hey I make money slow, plus im headed off to college in 11 days so that puts a bit of a delay on everything. You gonna be at bp tonight?

Word, I will be there around 11

R3RUN
08-12-2006, 04:06 PM
Alright man ill see you there, you used to go to NHS right?

kfzemx3
08-12-2006, 04:57 PM
Well I guess you didn't show up, I told my friend about you and he told me that you drive a red mx3 with black rims with a chrome lip.

thats not his car, that guy has a 1.8l 4cyl bp-t. mx34life has 2 2.5l v6 mx3s GS models one is turbo the other isnt.

I do agree that race wasnt that great, i dont even think the wrx was trying to get on it

Maniaç
08-12-2006, 05:58 PM
Alright man ill see you there, you used to go to NHS right?

Word son hope you see you out there, and yeah I used to go to Norcross, but that was two years ago.

But I still have to say it.........

GO BLUE DEVILS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Maniaç
08-12-2006, 06:02 PM
thats not his car, that guy has a 1.8l 4cyl bp-t. mx34life has 2 2.5l v6 mx3s GS models one is turbo the other isnt.

I do agree that race wasnt that great, i dont even think the wrx was trying to get on it

Oh I see, well I am kind of over it, I didn't mean to sound like a bad guy, but that video tried to make our cars look slow. And I can't allow that, evertime I race I do it to show that Wrx's are not as slow as other people think. And its even more funny when they make fun of the new nose of the rex, but at the end they always end up looking at my euro taillights.LoL

mx34life
08-12-2006, 08:53 PM
hey man all that talking shit was just for fun and was not trying to hurt your feelings.but maybe one day we will meet on the road or something like that. OH! befor i forget that red one is my homeboys mx not mine i have 2 of them a gold one and a green one so you are cool with me:)

R3RUN
08-13-2006, 02:42 AM
Word son hope you see you out there, and yeah I used to go to Norcross, but that was two years ago.

Saw you there but didnt really get a chance to talk to you (I was the tall skinny mother fucker with mongol). Anyway im glad im finally done with Norcross.

Maniaç
08-13-2006, 12:29 PM
hey man all that talking shit was just for fun and was not trying to hurt your feelings.but maybe one day we will meet on the road or something like that. OH! befor i forget that red one is my homeboys mx not mine i have 2 of them a gold one and a green one so you are cool with me:)

LoL, its all good man.

Word, I'm cool with you, you were the first small battle I had on IA. Shit was fun but yeah man were cool.:goodjob:

+1 for that

Maniaç
08-13-2006, 12:31 PM
Saw you there but didnt really get a chance to talk to you (I was the tall skinny mother fucker with mongol). Anyway im glad im finally done with Norcross.

Yeah man I saw your car, looks clean:goodjob:

Sorry I didn't get a good chance to talk to you and Jim, alot of shit was going on last night.LoL Hope we can meet up again next weekend

mx34life
08-13-2006, 02:06 PM
COOL SEE YOU AROUND

R3RUN
08-14-2006, 11:40 AM
Yeah man I saw your car, looks clean:goodjob:

Sorry I didn't get a good chance to talk to you and Jim, alot of shit was going on last night.LoL Hope we can meet up again next weekend

Yea man seemed like a pretty busy night for everybody from the killsforum. Ill be out next saturday.

Maniaç
08-15-2006, 03:50 PM
^ Word, see you Sat.

A1EX
08-19-2006, 12:02 PM

i would i could rep my school like that but meadowcreek is nothing to be proud of when it comes to sports

Maniaç
08-19-2006, 01:01 PM
^ LoL, so is your name really Alex???

And what kind of car do you drive bro?

A1EX
08-19-2006, 02:00 PM
yeah my names alex lol i dont drive

Maniaç
08-19-2006, 02:26 PM
yeah my names alex lol i dont drive

:thinking: dude you profile says that you were born in 1912???? I think thats bullshit, but if you're just trying to be funny I guess its cool.

So why don't you drive? And did you change your profile name because this is the first time I have seen the name A1EX on here

A1EX
08-19-2006, 04:46 PM
i was just putting a random date in..... i got my liscense suspended until december 1st(had more than 10 unexcused absenses at school which is BS) so ill be driving by then ...the reason uve never seen me is becasue i stopped posting around the time you joined(i looked at your join date)

A1EX
08-19-2006, 06:16 PM
and im actually looking to get an msp

Maniaç
08-19-2006, 09:22 PM
i was just putting a random date in..... i got my liscense suspended until december 1st(had more than 10 unexcused absenses at school which is BS) so ill be driving by then ...the reason uve never seen me is becasue i stopped posting around the time you joined(i looked at your join date)

LoL, that sucks man, so do you have your liscence back

Maniaç
08-19-2006, 09:24 PM
and im actually looking to get an msp

So thats why you posted here, MSP are cool little cars, but if you are looking for a car that can keep up with the rest I suggest getting yourself a car with alittle bit more potential.

A1EX
08-20-2006, 08:25 AM
LoL, that sucks man, so do you have your liscence back
i will in december

A1EX
08-20-2006, 08:26 AM
So thats why you posted here, MSP are cool little cars, but if you are looking for a car that can keep up with the rest I suggest getting yourself a car with alittle bit more potential.
well its not completely decided yet but its on the list fo what i want

Maniaç
08-20-2006, 11:13 AM
LoL ^ I see, if you haven't decided yet are you atleast doing research?

And are you going to buy your car or are your parents?

A1EX
08-20-2006, 08:34 PM
LoL ^ I see, if you haven't decided yet are you atleast doing research?

And are you going to buy your car or are your parents?
they are paying for half

Maniaç
08-20-2006, 08:43 PM
^LoL are you serious

How old are you man. Check this out. Look at post #34 and see how I think about that. Its cool though I would just like to show you what I told the other guy with the MSP.

http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=75335&page=2&pp=20

R3RUN
08-21-2006, 05:31 PM
I guess I see where you are coming from with saying people should buy their own cars. In my situation though my parents offered to buy me a car under a certain price. Not my choice but you will never see me complaining :). I do respect people though who work hard, save up, and buy their own cars. Oh and btw the guy who posted #35, his parents are buying him a car to (funny to see how he agreed with you but now is getting his parents to buy him a car).

Anyways if you want some info on MSP's check out www.msprotege.com. Isn't Ghettocreek good at basketball or cross country? I thought they were at least decent in one of those.

Maniaç
08-21-2006, 07:19 PM
I guess I see where you are coming from with saying people should buy their own cars. In my situation though my parents offered to buy me a car under a certain price. Not my choice but you will never see me complaining :). I do respect people though who work hard, save up, and buy their own cars. Oh and btw the guy who posted #35, his parents are buying him a car to (funny to see how he agreed with you but now is getting his parents to buy him a car).

Anyways if you want some info on MSP's check out www.msprotege.com (http://www.msprotege.com/). Isn't Ghettocreek good at basketball or cross country? I thought they were at least decent in one of those.

LoL, really????? Damn that kind of fucked up.LoL But its all good as long as he's not a spoiled child and still screams at his parents

Oh and thanks for the link.

A1EX
08-21-2006, 08:20 PM

Anyways if you want some info on MSP's check out www.msprotege.com. Isn't Ghettocreek good at basketball or cross country? I thought they were at least decent in one of those.
yeah thats all basketball were going to own this year we have a nice line up

R3RUN
08-22-2006, 01:11 AM
I wouldnt say you guys will own, Norcross has one guy under 6'5" starting and hes 6'2". Everyone else is between 6'5" and 6'9" (two are that tall iirc). State is ours :king:

---Alex(06Rex), kinda fucked up but hes still cool. I wouldnt say hes spoiled at all really, and I know some extrordinarily (sp) spoiled kids.

A1EX
08-22-2006, 05:03 AM
I wouldnt say you guys will own, Norcross has one guy under 6'5" starting and hes 6'2". Everyone else is between 6'5" and 6'9" (two are that tall iirc). State is ours :king:

---Alex(06Rex), kinda fucked up but hes still cool. I wouldnt say hes spoiled at all really, and I know some extrordinarily (sp) spoiled kids.
atleast i still can say we wont suck like we have in the past

R3RUN
08-22-2006, 10:49 AM
Thats always something to look forward to. Good luck to you guys.