PDA

View Full Version : Misc Anybody coming up to Charlotte for the Falcons season opener??

TeeJay
08-08-2006, 06:40 PM
just wonderin if any of yall die hard falcon fans will be comin up for the game, i am stuck in pantherland, but ill be there rockin my falcons gear. if ur comin, get at me, maybe we can meet up and chill or somethin

Xrated O.G.
08-14-2006, 07:30 PM
Who in the hell wants to go see either one of those two teams? I would rather see Atlanta win just so that they feel cocky when they get their f*cking bell rung by Tampa Bay the following week...

Xrated O.G.
08-14-2006, 07:32 PM
Who in the hell wants to go see either one of those two teams? I would rather see Atlanta win just so that they feel cocky when they get their f*cking bell rung by Tampa Bay the following week...

ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL.......:yes: :yes: :cheers: :cheers:

TeeJay
08-15-2006, 08:35 AM
hahahahhaa

bwaahahahahahhahahaha!!!!

it amazes me how tampa fans are still stuck in that one super bowl year.....its over, you will never get to another one, give it up bro. i hate to break it to ya pal, your team will finish last in the NFC south this year, even behind the Aints :lmfao:

Xrated O.G.
08-15-2006, 11:56 AM
hahahahhaa

bwaahahahahahhahahaha!!!!

it amazes me how tampa fans are still stuck in that one super bowl year.....its over, you will never get to another one, give it up bro. i hate to break it to ya pal, your team will finish last in the NFC south this year, even behind the Aints :lmfao:

Oh how your mistaken... See, us true real Bucs fans have been with the team from the continuous years of being dead last in the league all the way up and through the "first" Super Bowl. The thing about it is that we really dont ever have to see another Super Bowl win to be happy and content. What we do have to do is continue to own the f*cking NFC South as we have been doing. When and if the allmighty Atlanta Vicks or Carolina Pussycats ever get past week one of the playoffs again let me know. Just remember that the road to the big game runs right through Tampa......
:goodjob: :thinking: :taun: :crazy: :eek: :???: :D :blah: :blah: :blah: :screwy: :tongue1: :bump: :cheers:

I LOVE FOOTBALL SEASON.....

GsrTurbo320
08-15-2006, 11:57 AM
All the season game tickets sold out already????

TeeJay
08-15-2006, 12:09 PM
Just remember that the road to the big game runs right through Tampa......

since when :thinking:

Xrated O.G.
08-15-2006, 12:15 PM
since when :thinking:

Young Grasshopper, you too will learn with time.... Ask me that question again towards the end of the season...:yes: :D :bump: :screwy: