PDA

View Full Version : BIG Turbo F/S Garrett T77.

IamJacksS13
08-08-2006, 05:30 PM
This is a fully rebuilt(professionally from a turbo Diesel shop in Indiana) Garrett T77 ball bearing turbo. This turbo was rebuilt with all new parts by professionals and has not been put on a car since then. This turbo is good for 1000hp +. I do know know boost range specs. I was going to put this on a 2j but I think Im going to build a smaller motor. So if someone is interested please let me know.
Its a big turbo. I can stick my hand all the way to the fins, and i put it next to a gallon of milk and it was much bigger. hahahaAsking 1k firm
Email [email protected]
http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e363/DRFTS13/compressor.jpg
http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e363/DRFTS13/turbineside.jpg
http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e363/DRFTS13/fullturbo.jpg
http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e363/DRFTS13/compressor2.jpg

green91
08-08-2006, 06:25 PM
what will the spool be like on my d15b2? i only want to run about 5psi or so.

IamJacksS13
08-08-2006, 07:44 PM
See thats the thing I have no idea how it spools I never put it on anything. But it is ball bearing so it cant be that bad. But I honestly dont know

mp5o
08-08-2006, 09:01 PM
See thats the thing I have no idea how it spools I never put it on anything. But it is ball bearing so it cant be that bad. But I honestly dont know

:lmfao:

AMD_Civic
08-08-2006, 09:06 PM
you serious about the 1k for that.........

P. A.
08-08-2006, 10:45 PM
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!! 1K.......... :thinking: :screwy: :lmfao:

an0therh22
08-08-2006, 10:53 PM
hahha looks to be some serious power

RandomGuy
08-08-2006, 11:26 PM
OH HELL NAW thats fucked up....

u cant do that shit dawg i helped ur ass out and now ur tryin to use me thats fucked up... if i wanted to sell that shit i coulda sold it and made money, u told me u needed that shit for ur 1JZ so i gave it to you for what i bought it for as a friend, i even said word for word only for use on that car... you remember that shit to, thats some fucked up shit. Now time calls for a project that spools that, i need it back, asked you like 10 x already bro, You gotta let me get it for what I gave it to you for, thats only fair dude....

Annihilation
08-08-2006, 11:54 PM
i'll give u $300 and u still make MOney !

IamJacksS13
08-08-2006, 11:56 PM
i'll give u $300 and u still make MOney !
haha you can get a t25 for 300..I'll pass

RandomGuy
08-09-2006, 12:02 AM
haha you can get a t25 for 300..I'll pass
wtf? Mofo thats pretty fucked up... i gave you that shit for 220.... cuz u needed it for your project.

I coulda sold the shit to make money easily... i even paid for that shit and u paid me like 2 weeks late.

IamJacksS13
08-09-2006, 12:07 AM
wtf? Mofo thats pretty fucked up... i gave you that shit for 220.... cuz u needed it for your project.

I coulda sold the shit to make money easily... i even paid for that shit and u paid me like 2 weeks late.
Sae owned me the money and kept fucking around with me. Please dont tell me you want to put this on a 4 cylinder? That would be interesting.

Annihilation
08-09-2006, 12:13 AM
Sae owned me the money and kept fucking around with me. Please dont tell me you want to put this on a 4 cylinder? That would be interesting.

2.6 4cyl IS BIG

R3RUN
08-09-2006, 12:14 AM
OH HELL NAW thats fucked up....

u cant do that shit dawg i helped ur ass out and now ur tryin to use me thats fucked up... if i wanted to sell that shit i coulda sold it and made money, u told me u needed that shit for ur 1JZ so i gave it to you for what i bought it for as a friend, i even said word for word only for use on that car... you remember that shit to, thats some fucked up shit. Now time calls for a project that spools that, i need it back, asked you like 10 x already bro, You gotta let me get it for what I gave it to you for, thats only fair dude....

Thats messed up.

RandomGuy
08-09-2006, 12:14 AM
2.6 4cyl IS BIG
fully built might i add

IamJacksS13
08-09-2006, 12:17 AM
Well, I guess 2.4 isnt bad. I was thinking of a RB25 would be nice on it. Hmmm.

IamJacksS13
08-09-2006, 12:18 AM
Me<money

RandomGuy
08-09-2006, 12:57 AM
that is some snake shit u can't do that bro ... specially after i helped ur ass out

The Green Monster
08-09-2006, 01:05 AM
Damn june....don't fuck him over like that...that's some grimey shit on the real...you're better than that...you're not sae :goodjob:

never_finished
08-09-2006, 01:07 AM
damn thatts messed up.....trying to make money off a friend who did you a favor.

it doesnt matter what he is gonna do with it....the fact that he helped you out....should incline you to return the favor.

what goes around comes around i guess

Stormhammer
08-09-2006, 01:07 AM
Please dont tell me you want to put this on a 4 cylinder?

ppl run T80s and SC66's on our cars, so no worries there dude

on a side note, thats kinda like backstabbin Hasan almost. At the very least give him a chance to buy it back from you so he can use it

Keebs ð¿ð
08-09-2006, 01:10 AM

Dude wtf.. Seriously.. A friend helped you out and you're going to fuck him in the ass like that? Thats like you robbing a bank, then running to a close friend who knew nothing of the robbery and asking him to hold some cash for ya, then telling the cops that the friend was one who robbed the bank just so you can make off with some extra cash in your pocket scotch free. That's pretty low. You get lucky with a few friends who are willing to help you out and give you a deal then you dick them over... Before long you'll start to run out of friends. All and all, I'm just saying this was a pretty low blow, the least you can do is sell it back to him at the same price he sold it to you, since you're not using it. You break even, keep a friend and don't have to worry about showing everyone how big of an ass you truely are to your friends... Thats my 2 cents, have a nice day

IamJacksS13
08-09-2006, 01:20 AM
I honestly dont understand what is so dick about it. It was on ebay, he asked me if I wanted it b/c I wanted to do a 1j or 2j build, so i said hell yea, butI didnt have the money b/c Sae owed me some money...he covered me and as soon as I got the money I gave it to him. How is this ripping him off?

Keebs ð¿ð
08-09-2006, 01:43 AM
I honestly dont understand what is so dick about it. It was on ebay, he asked me if I wanted it b/c I wanted to do a 1j or 2j build, so i said hell yea, butI didnt have the money b/c Sae owed me some money...he covered me and as soon as I got the money I gave it to him. How is this ripping him off?

We're just saying, he sold it to you at a deal, you're not using it, he wants to buy it back at the same price. You don't lose anything, you both break even. Whats the problem? Because what it appears is that you won't sell it back to him at the same price because you are trying to make some money here. And friends don't do that to friends

RandomGuy
08-09-2006, 09:52 AM
wtf... i got that shit I coulda gave you that shit for like at least even 400 bux... but i'm like nah i'll give it to you for what i got it... And i'm like you better not sell that shit you better use it, if ur not gonna use it dont get it... u know i said that almost word for word.