PDA

View Full Version : Misc 722

never2loud
08-08-2006, 05:06 PM
hello all, i dont know how many are familiar witth 722, but it is big singles youth ministry group that meets on teusday nights at northpoint church, i think in alpharetta.but it is so awesome, and amazing, from the music to the sermon. they have great guest speakers come and give wonderful and powerful messages to everyone, and its just amazing to see the hundreds of young adults attended and be moved by the sermons and music. louie giglio was there main pastor that talked but has now stopped awhile back, and he is an amazing man of god.

now the only problem is its on the northside of town and it takes me about an hour to get there because of traffic, b/ci live on the southside in fayetteville, and its hard to make it there by 7 pm after work, so i got with my church and a few more from our college ministry group and now we are going to stat showing the 722 nights, at our church b/c they download the sermons on the internet, so we are going to mainstream them off the internet and watch it our church on sundays, b/c we are locateed in the old dollar theater of fayeeteville. and so we have huge screen to play it on.

so what im trying to say is i would reallt like to invite anyone who would like to come hear these powerful sermons, and worship to there great music, if you have a hard time going on teusdays and u live on the southside it would be great to just come watch it with me and our college group, you can invite whoever you want we arnt keeping this any paticular age or religion, i think these messages need to be heard by everyone, they done so much good for me, i know they can help you.

if you would like to come, please pm me ill get all the info you need, but we start at 6:45 on sunday nights, it last for about an hour and a half maybe alittle more, but its worth it. no pressure when you come just show up watch the speaker, and then you can go or eith er stay and talk , name of the church is Fayette community church, please let me know if your intrested, you dont want to miss out on this.

CSquared
08-08-2006, 05:11 PM
I'll be there... not really.

never2loud
08-08-2006, 05:29 PM
you should come its really good, i like it b/c we are alaid back church , you dont have to dress up you can aome in your pajamas, we dont mind, sometimes i wear my work clothes, plus u dont have to talk with any pastor or get hounded at the door by greeters u show up watch the clip and if you want leave, this is our college group meet, so we dont have a pastor there its just abunch of young adults from 18 to 28, coming together and chillin and worshiping.

never2loud
08-09-2006, 02:00 PM
OK WELL OFFER IS STILL OPEN TO ANYONE TO COME.

Killer
08-09-2006, 03:58 PM
never been to 722 heard lots about it... like u said it's hard to make it that far in traffic!!! sounds like a good thing ur church is doing. good luck with that!

never2loud
08-09-2006, 04:14 PM
THANKS

4dmin
08-10-2006, 10:24 AM
big singles youth ministry group not to be a buzz kill but its a DATING sermon for christian singles... seriously if that is the case that is pretty fucking lame... isn't church for worship not picking up chicks to score w/? :thinking:

never2loud
08-10-2006, 01:20 PM
obviously youve never been and its not to pick up chicks, its just a group that started out made up singles, and singles looking for answwers and guidance in living in todays world, so no its not for piking up chicks, its a place where if your single and you are struggling with being in christ and life and dont know how to live both at the same time,
get your facts straight, but its now open to the public you dont have to be single they gave a great sermon on marriage awhile back and it was amazing.

4dmin
08-10-2006, 01:59 PM
obviously youve never been and its not to pick up chicks, its just a group that started out made up singles, and singles looking for answwers and guidance in living in todays world, so no its not for piking up chicks, its a place where if your single and you are struggling with being in christ and life and dont know how to live both at the same time,
get your facts straight, but its now open to the public you dont have to be single they gave a great sermon on marriage awhile back and it was amazing.

i asked a question obviously i haven't been... and what is the point of it being just SINGLES? :thinking:

seriously... that has the lamest excuse for dating i've ever heard. is the preacher single?

ok lets be realistic... why don't you just go to sunday's seromn? what being around a bunch of other SINGLES is going to enlighten some path to Jesus... seriously sounds dumb. It never cease to amaze me the advertising plots churches have to make to get asses in seats and $$$ on the plate. :crazy:

never2loud
08-10-2006, 03:47 PM
ok you obviously didnt read, so ill type it again, you go to church on sundays and he can preach on thousands of different things, b/c there are so many people and so many diffrent people he has change it alot, he cant stay on one main paticular subject b/c not everyone can realte to the same things, but by having a singles group it allows the preacher to narrow down the tachings to one inpaticular group, therefor being more helpful to that group of people, so actually its a good idea, if your young single and sunday mornnin church isnt giving you the advice you need then go there to the young adult singles group cause there they discuss things people ur age are going through, and the problems you will face, sunday mornin church just isnt for everyone, we all dont worship the same or pray the same so therefore its good to break from your big church to smaller groups to help you, that they might be similar in their lives so its easier to relate,

so yes it is a good idea

4dmin
08-10-2006, 08:10 PM
^ lol this shit is great... hold on a sec if sunday isn't giving you the advice ever heard of picking up the fucking book and reading it for yourself instead of having some man give you his interpetation.....

also you didn't answer my question... is the preacher single? if not what special insight is he going to give singles in their 20's? seriously that is the dumbest thing i've heard... the bible is the bible, there is not special scripture for singles only... if there is please let me know where it is b/c i've obviously missed that part.

never2loud
08-11-2006, 04:22 PM
obviously you still dont understand, no preacher isnt single, but hes been through what we r going through now, so he has some forsight in that way., yes everything you need is in the bible, your right for once. but a lot of people, do not understand how to read the bible, they dont know how to take what is in the bible, stories that happen thousands of years ago, and relate it to today,, next havew you read the bible, did you understand "no" i dcan tell by what u r saying., now think about someone breaking it all down for to understand, and comprehend, so you can actually use, id go out on a limb and say 75% of the people that read the bible dont understand, and dont know how to use it, now what if someone was helping you to read and comprehend it, the bible is no good if you cant understand or use it might as well be a dictionary you look at every now and again. so now go read your bible try to comprehend but once you get past the first book, excuse me if you get past the first book, then can you say what you r saying.

Romeyo07
08-12-2006, 08:10 AM
I'm sure you know the point of fellowship...its the same reason people in car clubs hang out all the time. God encourages us to meet "even outside of Sunday".

As far as the singles thing goes, the bible doesn't say "hey singles, do this"...the bible applies to everyone. They all happen to be single, nothing wrong with them all getting together. If they share a common faith, why not try to meet someone else who believes in what you do. Less issues in the future.

Never2Loud, don't get worked up over the Admin...you can give him all the reasoning in the world about what you believe and you wont sway him. You provide your arguement, then move along.

Best way to get to him, offer him beer.

never2loud
08-12-2006, 09:43 AM
yeah i know i cant change his opinion over the internet, and i understand where he is coming from he sees the stereotypical church people, and i cant change that, but really good points on meeting someone else with the same faith belifs as you, at a group meeting.

4dmin
08-12-2006, 02:17 PM
I'm sure you know the point of fellowship...its the same reason people in car clubs hang out all the time. God encourages us to meet "even outside of Sunday".

As far as the singles thing goes, the bible doesn't say "hey singles, do this"...the bible applies to everyone. They all happen to be single, nothing wrong with them all getting together. If they share a common faith, why not try to meet someone else who believes in what you do. Less issues in the future.

Never2Loud, don't get worked up over the Admin...you can give him all the reasoning in the world about what you believe and you wont sway him. You provide your arguement, then move along.

Best way to get to him, offer him beer.

i have no problem w/ church people but some shit just plan out stupid.... ok you want to have a special little group for christian singles... WHY? what are you really going through that married couples of the same age bracket are in. also why an age bracket like elders can't give insight for any situation. hello the preacher is an elder obviously married. what is some guy possibly in the 40+ married going to relate w/ kids in there twenties... last time he was in that place you weren't born, sex was free, and drugs were a hobby... com'on. having a relationship w/ god to me is lame if you can't do it w/o having to segregate yourself from fellow christians.

furthermore the comment about how you can't pick up the bible and read it... thats the fucking point is for you to gain your own interpetation of the bible for you to have a relationship w/ god based on your beliefs. if you spend your life only believeing what your told by word of mouth i can't see how you expect to truely have a relationship w/ the god you bow too considering you think its so hard to pic up his own words and read them. you sound lazy. but its cool man do what you want your the one that has to answer to your maker i'm not worried about my opinion http://forums.importatlanta.com/images/smilies/wink.gif

ps. i'm still waiting on my BEER when we going to Hooters :goodjob:

Romeyo07
08-14-2006, 06:01 AM
I think I missed that comment about not reading the bible....dood you've got ZERO arguement if you don't read the bible. Find out the truth on your own. Don't be one of those people that regurgitate what the preacher tells them. Take what he says and look it up on your own.

Paul, I think we can arrange this sometime....wifey has a month to go before the baby pops and she loves Hooters food. Where's the nearest one between you and Woodstock?

4dmin
08-14-2006, 07:28 AM
^ hmmm let me see i'll hit ya back (my wife loves hooters too)

Hulud
08-14-2006, 08:53 AM
wifey has a month to go before the baby pops
before the baby pops? LOLOLOL
nice

Hulud
08-14-2006, 08:55 AM
obviously youve never been and its not to pick up chicks, its just a group that started out made up singles, and singles looking for answwers and guidance in living in todays world,
shouldnt you be reading the bible if your looking for answers, rather than take what someone preaches to you as the truth? :2cents:

never2loud
08-14-2006, 09:35 AM
ok i dint say i dont read the bible, then these groups arnt age bracketed, anyone of any age is welcome, but the majority is younger adults, so everyone is welcome cause like you said they can give inspiration and help to young people too, i think they should be there just incase someone relates with them better then someone else, this is really a starting point to get people in church then them go home and there own questions and look them up, or check up on the speaker i do it all the time anytime a scripture flies out i look it up at home to see for myself that way when im talking to people like you i know what im talking about.

Romeyo07
08-15-2006, 06:00 AM
I think they understand, but they enjoy watching you stumble on answers.

Hulud
08-15-2006, 09:38 AM
I think they understand, but they enjoy watching you stumble on answers.
well he wouldnt have to stumble for answers if he actually thought for himself, like you and me :goodjob:

never2loud
08-15-2006, 10:22 AM
im not stumbling for answere, its just everytime i say something you spinning it around, but its cool whatever, you want go ahead and say, but i didnt open the is topic for discussiion , i opened it for a invite to my church group, so if your not intrested sorry wish you were but i cant tell you to come, but for everyone else you can contact me for info, its not a big group its just a couple of people, hanging out watching the service, so let me know

Hulud
08-15-2006, 10:29 AM
im not stumbling for answere, its just everytime i say something you spinning it around, but its cool whatever, you want go ahead and say, but i didnt open the is topic for discussiion , i opened it for a invite to my church group, so if your not intrested sorry wish you were but i cant tell you to come, but for everyone else you can contact me for info, its not a big group its just a couple of people, hanging out watching the service, so let me know
im not spinning it around, im just pointing out what you posted

and if you didnt want a discussion, there is an events/meets section buddy :goodjob:

never2loud
08-15-2006, 11:46 AM
well first where did u come from, i was arguing with admin, not you, so what r u doing jumping in the middle, he was the one spinning what i say around i wasnt even talking to u. he actually had good points to make a argument, you dont, .

4dmin
08-15-2006, 12:01 PM
well first where did u come from, i was arguing with admin, not you, so what r u doing jumping in the middle, he was the one spinning what i say around i wasnt even talking to u. he actually had good points to make a argument, you dont, .

:lmfao: ya choke on a horses cock and my points are good :yes:

Hulud
08-15-2006, 12:02 PM
,aybe next time use quotes and people will know who you are talking to :goodjob:

all you said was "you" and it was right after i posted buddy

second you need to think for yourself as i said before rather than let some wack ass preacher who needs a bigger congregation (which is the reasoning behind the singles thing) tell you about your god

Hulud
08-15-2006, 12:04 PM
:lmfao: ya i choke on a horses cock and my points are good :yes:
uhhh... ok? LOLOL

4dmin
08-15-2006, 12:07 PM
uhhh... ok? LOLOL

dirty bitch edit my shit.... motion to BAN :lmfao:

Hulud
08-15-2006, 12:08 PM
dirty bitch edit my shit.... motion to BAN :lmfao:
bwahahahaha abuse of power FTW!