PDA

View Full Version : CALLOUT: Nyteryder vs Iloveboost(mainstream teg)

Nyteryder
08-08-2006, 09:28 AM
Like the title says me and the mainstream teg for some hwy pulls this sat. I am trying to set it up for the same time robbies sti comes out. Me you and robbie as well as other invited people can meet at our other gnet spot to keep the crowd to a mimnimum. And for all those reading, I am not trying to be cocky by calling out all these cars that obviously make alot more power than me, I am just tired of going to the same spot every weekend to not get a run or a good run at that. I figure this is the best way for me outside of catching some random guy at the spot making good power.

99SI
08-08-2006, 09:35 AM
that would be a very interesting race. Depending on what psi iloveboost is running and if he can get traction with the single wheel drive it should be a good one. I'm figuring nyteryder will get the jump off the clamp but Daniel should be able to pull up top, as long as nyterider doesn't get too far out front on the jump.

BTEC
08-08-2006, 09:39 AM
THAT DUDES CAR IS SLOW. HIS TRACK TIMES PROVED THAT SHIT. IT MAKES NUMBERS OR THE DYNO AND THATS ITS. I RAN FASTER TIMES IS MY BONE STOCK B16 HATCH.

I WARNED HIM B4 HE STARTED BULIDNG THAT CAR JUST LIKE I WARNED EVERYBODY ELSE, MY CAR WILL AND I ARE THE MASTER. NOW HE REALIZES I DNT JUST TALK SHIT TO WASTE MY BREATH.

Vteckidd
08-08-2006, 09:48 AM
lol. Interesting, depends on what mph they go from. If daniel stays on LOW BOOST like he should then they make about the same power. But FWD OWNZ JOO when it comes to traction.

Vteckidd
08-08-2006, 09:56 AM
But, this is a win win situation, since the 240sx has a mainstream manifold on it :)

BTEC
08-08-2006, 09:58 AM
lol. Interesting, depends on what mph they go from. If daniel stays on LOW BOOST like he should then they make about the same power. But FWD OWNZ JOO when it comes to traction.
WELL I WOULDNT KNOW NE THIGN ABOUT THAT BC OF MY MASTER TUNE AND SUSPENSION SETUP I INCORPORATED BOOSTED TO COME IN GRADUALLY SO MY TIRES WNT SPIN AND I HAVE MY SUSPENSION SET UP SO WEIGH TRANSFER TO THE REAR IS VIRTUALLY ILLIMINATED. SOUDNS PRETTY SERIOUS HUH?

Vteckidd
08-08-2006, 10:00 AM
well its easier to control 250whp when compared to 500whp

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SNAPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PWNED~

Tank
08-08-2006, 10:03 AM
ill be out there with nytryder as well

Nyteryder
08-08-2006, 10:09 AM
that would be a very interesting race. Depending on what psi iloveboost is running and if he can get traction with the single wheel drive it should be a good one. I'm figuring nyteryder will get the jump off the clamp but Daniel should be able to pull up top, as long as nyterider doesn't get too far out front on the jump.

That is exactlly how I see the race going down

Nyteryder
08-08-2006, 10:09 AM

We can go from a few diferent speeds to keep things fair.

BTEC
08-08-2006, 10:10 AM
well its easier to control 250whp when compared to 500whp

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SNAPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PWNED~
WELL U KNOW HOW MUCH I USED TO MAKE AND ITS MORE THAN 250. BUT MY CAR IS ALOT FASTER NOW AT THE SAME BOOST, STAY TUNED FOR TRACK TIMES. FUCK A DYNO GRAPH

Formally...
08-08-2006, 10:12 AM
I INCORPORATED BOOSTED TO COME IN GRADUALLY SO MY TIRES WNT SPIN

I guess exhaust leaks are a way of making boost come in gradually. :D

BTEC
08-08-2006, 10:38 AM
I guess exhaust leaks are a way of making boost come in gradually. :D
THAT EXHAUST LEAK U SPEAK OF IS CALLED OPEN DWN PIPE SIR. PWNED!!!!

silviadriftr
08-08-2006, 10:42 AM
THAT EXHAUST LEAK U SPEAK OF IS CALLED OPEN DWN PIPE SIR. PWNED!!!!

Since when is an open downpipe located BETWEEN the manifold and the wastegate!!! LOLOLOLOL!!! :lmfao:

BTEC
08-08-2006, 10:44 AM
Since when is an open downpipe located BETWEEN the manifold and the wastegate!!! LOLOLOLOL!!! :lmfao:
OHHH, THE OLD SETUP. MAN, I REMEMBER THAT SHIT BROKE SO BAD ONCE I SWEAR I WAS GONNA LEAVE IT ON THE HIGHWAY IN ALABAME ONCE. I WAS SCARED AS HELL BUT I WASNT GONNA TELL NOBODY. LOL!!!!

iloveboost
08-08-2006, 10:47 AM
I'm game for this Saturday. I've got a small oil leak, but I'll try to have that all fixed up by this weekend.

What time did you have in mind?

BTEC
08-08-2006, 10:49 AM
I'm game for this Saturday. I've got a small oil leak, but I'll try to have that all fixed up by this weekend.

What time did you have in mind?
DUDE JUST PUT A FEW EXTRA QUARTS IN THR BACK SEAT LIEK I DO. LOL!!!!!

Nyteryder
08-08-2006, 10:51 AM
I figure we can meet at 11-11:30 at the bp and caravan to another location (not to far away from the bp) where we can set up our runs and keep the crowds down.

silviadriftr
08-08-2006, 10:51 AM
DUDE JUST PUT A FEW EXTRA QUARTS IN THR BACK SEAT LIEK I DO. LOL!!!!!
It also doubles as added weight transfer!!:goodjob:

BTEC
08-08-2006, 10:52 AM
It also doubles as added weight transfer!!:goodjob:
OK WELL PUT IT IN THE PASSENGER SIDE FLOOR BOARD SO ITS CLOSER TO THE FRONT. LOL!!!!

PhAtBoYMr2
08-08-2006, 10:58 AM
im down, this should be fun, whos bringing the CAM

iloveboost
08-08-2006, 10:58 AM
I figure we can meet at 11-11:30 at the bp and caravan to another location (not to far away from the bp) where we can set up our runs and keep the crowds down.

Sounds good to me. I'll try to bring my own camera man, also.

BTEC
08-08-2006, 11:03 AM
Sounds good to me. I'll try to bring my own camera man, also.
ADDED WEIGHT. NO GOOD. PLEASE RETURN TO DRAWING BOARD TO REVISE A NEW IDEA. THANK YOU, DRIVE THRU PLEASE.

Nyteryder
08-08-2006, 11:03 AM
im down, this should be fun, whos bringing the CAM

You

Nyteryder
08-08-2006, 11:04 AM
ADDED WEIGHT. NO GOOD. PLEASE RETURN TO DRAWING BOARD TO REVISE A NEW IDEA. THANK YOU, DRIVE THRU PLEASE.

I will have one in my car also to keep it fair

BTEC
08-08-2006, 11:10 AM
I will have one in my car also to keep it fair
OK WELL THAT WAS EASY. THEN I GUESS ITS SETTLED. GOOD JOB. NO CURSING TALKING BOUT WHOS GONNA DO WHAT JUST SIMPLE:

A: YOU WANNA DO A LIL SUM SUM THIS WEEKEND?
B:SURE THAT WOULD BE GREAT. R U UP FOR IT
A: INDEED.
B:GOOD GOOD. LETS SEE, WHAT TIME WILL WORK FOR YOU MY GOOD FELLOW?
A: 11ISH SHOULD DO IT.
B:VERY GOOD, THAT IS A RATHER DESCENT TIME FOR ME ALSO. GUESS ILL SEE U THERE.

Nyteryder
08-08-2006, 11:17 AM
OK WELL THAT WAS EASY. THEN I GUESS ITS SETTLED. GOOD JOB. NO CURSING TALKING BOUT WHOS GONNA DO WHAT JUST SIMPLE:

A: YOU WANNA DO A LIL SUM SUM THIS WEEKEND?
B:SURE THAT WOULD BE GREAT. R U UP FOR IT
A: INDEED.
B:GOOD GOOD. LETS SEE, WHAT TIME WILL WORK FOR YOU MY GOOD FELLOW?
A: 11ISH SHOULD DO IT.
B:VERY GOOD, THAT IS A RATHER DESCENT TIME FOR ME ALSO. GUESS ILL SEE U THERE.

You are right, I think someone should start some shit to keep the thread going. How about we start with predictions, who wins and how many cars.

BTEC
08-08-2006, 11:22 AM
I SAY UR GONNA KICK HIS ASS EVERYTIME BC HE SUCH A SISSY BOY AND DNT KNOW HOW TO DRIVE HIS OWN CAR. AND HES SCARED OF IT TOO. HELL PROLY CALL SPOOLIN TO DRIVE IT. LOL!!!

I SAY NYTERYDER BY 3 GEO METROS, 2 SIDE MARKERS, AND 1 SPARK PLUG

silviadriftr
08-08-2006, 11:31 AM
I SAY UR GONNA KICK HIS ASS EVERYTIME BC HE SUCH A SISSY BOY AND DNT KNOW HOW TO DRIVE HIS OWN CAR. AND HES SCARED OF IT TOO. HELL PROLY CALL SPOOLIN TO DRIVE IT. LOL!!!

I SAY NYTERYDER BY 3 GEO METROS, 2 SIDE MARKERS, AND 1 SPARK PLUG

I say both will break!!! Time for me to pass on my luck to others!!! LOL (I really hope neither of you break though :D )

Vteckidd
08-08-2006, 11:32 AM
The main problem will be TRACTION.

As i said before, if daniel keeps it at LOW BOOST which is about the same power Nyteryder is making, then itll be a good race. heres my thoughts an analysis:

ILOVEBOOST PROS
1) makes slightly more power on pump
2) Has longer gearing
3) Has a much higher rev limiter allowing him to say in power longer
4) can bump it to 600whp if he needs to

ILOVEBOOST CONS:
1) Barely any seat time as far as street racing goes
2) IMHO doesnt know the limits of his car
3) questionable tranny
4) Big turbo=big lag
5) FWD=no traction

NYTERYDER PROS:
1) Tons of seat time in his car
2) knows the limits and capabilities of his chassis
3) makes awesome power, with a smaller turbo which means SPOOLS QUICKER
4) RWD = traction

NYTERYDER CONS:
1) Makes less power
2) has a shorter powerband, shorter gearing, lower redline
3) will have to out muscle iloveboost if he comes ready to race

BTEC
08-08-2006, 11:36 AM
I say both will break!!! Time for me to pass on my luck to others!!! LOL (I really hope neither of you break though :D )
LOL!!!!!

BTEC
08-08-2006, 11:37 AM

As i said before, if daniel keeps it at LOW BOOST which is about the same power Nyteryder is making, then itll be a good race. heres my thoughts an analysis:

ILOVEBOOST PROS
1) makes slightly more power on pump
2) Has longer gearing
3) Has a much higher rev limiter allowing him to say in power longer
4) can bump it to 600whp if he needs to

ILOVEBOOST CONS:
3) questionable tranny
4) Big turbo=big lag
5) FWD=no traction

NYTERYDER PROS:
1) Tons of seat time in his car
2) knows the limits and capabilities of his chassis
3) makes awesome power, with a smaller turbo which means SPOOLS QUICKER
4) RWD = traction

NYTERYDER CONS:
1) Makes less power
2) has a shorter powerband, shorter gearing, lower redline
3) will have to out muscle iloveboost if he comes ready to race
SHET UP CHUMP AND TELL US WHO U THINK WILL WIN.

Vteckidd
08-08-2006, 11:42 AM
well, daniel is my boy, but i think Jeremy will get him, unless daniel does what i told him to do :ninja:

BTEC
08-08-2006, 11:44 AM
well, daniel is my boy, but i think Jeremy will get him, unless daniel does what i told him to do :ninja:
WHAT U TELL HIM? HONK TWICE TAKE OFF AND HONK AGAIN? LOL!!!!

Nyteryder
08-08-2006, 11:48 AM

And the plat thickens

iloveboost
08-08-2006, 11:49 AM
We'll get a few runs in until there's undoubtedly one winner.

I've always got my pump gas tune @ 500whp, 8,500 redline. If that doesn't work, I've got 630whp w/ 9,500 redline and plenty of race gas on tap.

Either way, I don't care. I haven't gotten to really race anything worth racing since I've gotten the car, so it'll be fun.

But don't let me ruin anyone's fun... back to the e-racing.

Vteckidd
08-08-2006, 11:50 AM
as long as its fun, thats all that matters

Vteckidd
08-08-2006, 11:51 AM
oh an no one die

BTEC
08-08-2006, 11:53 AM

I've always got my pump gas tune @ 500whp, 8,500 redline. If that doesn't work, I've got 630whp w/ 9,500 redline and plenty of race gas on tap.

Either way, I don't care. I haven't gotten to really race anything worth racing since I've gotten the car, so it'll be fun.

But don't let me ruin anyone's fun... back to the e-racing.
YEAH, I KNOW HOW THAT IS. LOL!!!

BTEC
08-08-2006, 11:54 AM
oh an no one die
THANKS FOR RUINING MY PLANS ASSHOLE.

iloveboost
08-08-2006, 11:54 AM
oh an no one die

I've got that on my checklist for Saturday.

Checklist:

Race Gas chip
5 gallons C18
Don't die
Check tire pressure
Fresh batteries in the camera

KevinT707
08-08-2006, 11:58 AM
Don't forget look-outs ahead. For ultra-safety'ness

Stay safe, don't get into trouble like me .. :no:

Nyteryder
08-08-2006, 12:00 PM
I've got that on my checklist for Saturday.

Checklist:

Race Gas chip
5 gallons C18
Don't die
Check tire pressure
Fresh batteries in the camera

Nice checklist, here is mine:

Me
my car

iloveboost
08-08-2006, 12:06 PM
It was more of a joke than anything else.

2.3 Evo 8
08-08-2006, 12:07 PM
Scenerio 1. Nyteryder will pull ahead by a couple cars while iloveboost is spinnin that 1 FWD wheel and then they will stay about even until they shut it down at 120 mph.

Scenerio 2. iloveboost will just spin in every gear while Nyteryder pulls off into the night never to be seen again.

Scenerio 3. iloveboost will pull a Jeff Gordon and put Nyteryder into the wall Nascar style, spinning him out while he pulls away screaming "FWD owns biooooootch"

iloveboost
08-08-2006, 12:11 PM
That's why I always run in the right lane. In case my crazy torque steer starts pulling the car to the right, it's just me there and no one else, lol.

Vteckidd
08-08-2006, 12:11 PM
scenario 4:
vteckidd comes out in his EG, an spanks everyones asses an poeple go "who the fuck was that"

scenario 5: Nyteryder pulls ahead into the back of some semi truck and is recruited to work for the foundation of law an govt

BTEC
08-08-2006, 12:12 PM
SCENERIO 3 FTW!!!! LOL!!!

99SI
08-08-2006, 12:13 PM
I think when my car gets the new motor in I'm going to call out iloveboost for a 0-40 dig run on the street, no drag radials. I think it'll be fair. :D

BTEC
08-08-2006, 12:13 PM
scenario 4:
BTEC comes out in his EG, an spanks everyones asses an poeple go "who the fuck was that"

scenario 5: Nyteryder pulls ahead into the back of some semi truck and is recruited to work for the foundation of law an govt
I FIXED SCENERIO 4 FOR YOU MIKE. NO PROBLEM

iloveboost
08-08-2006, 12:15 PM
I think when my car gets the new motor in I'm going to call out iloveboost for a 0-40 dig run on the street, no drag radials. I think it'll be fair. :D

Only if you run 60-125 afterwards =P

99SI
08-08-2006, 12:17 PM
lol, no problem, give me 20 lengths

iloveboost
08-08-2006, 12:18 PM
I'll give you 2 cars and I'll disable VTEC. =P

Nyteryder
08-08-2006, 12:19 PM
senerio 6, we do a 5th gear pull from a 50 roll and everyone stays safe

Vteckidd
08-08-2006, 12:20 PM
did anyone get that joke?

BTEC
08-08-2006, 12:21 PM
NO, SORRY.

iloveboost
08-08-2006, 12:23 PM

I got it, lol. I laughed, just didn't reply.

BTEC
08-08-2006, 12:23 PM
senerio 6, we do a 5th gear pull from a 50 roll and everyone stays safe
OH SHIT IM AT 12PSI AND I AINT GOING NOWHERE, WTF??!!

BTEC
08-08-2006, 12:24 PM
I'll give you 2 cars and I'll disable VTEC. =P
LOL!!! GOOD ONE.

Nyteryder
08-08-2006, 12:34 PM
I got it, lol. I laughed, just didn't reply.

I wanna laugh

Formally...
08-08-2006, 01:12 PM
Like the title says me and the mainstream teg

Daniels is a CUSTOMERS car that we built. we think of him as a shop car, a car we did a lot of work to. But he is not OUR CAR. if you want to run one of OUR cars, i have a greyish green 240sx that will come out for the right amount of money....

good luck Jeremy and daniel, be safe

99SI
08-08-2006, 01:12 PM
It was just not very funny was the only thing. :tongue1: lol, it was a decent reference to David Hasselhoff's legendary performance as Michael Knight, however, it was just too easy. Da dah da dah da dah da da (knightrider theme song)

Nyteryder
08-08-2006, 03:37 PM
Daniels is a CUSTOMERS car that we built. we think of him as a shop car, a car we did a lot of work to. But he is not OUR CAR. if you want to run one of OUR cars, i have a greyish green 240sx that will come out for the right amount of money....

good luck Jeremy and daniel, be safe

No comment

BTEC
08-08-2006, 04:21 PM
No comment
U GOT CHUMPED OUT. TELL THEM TO BRING THAT HUNK OUT TOO, U AINT SCARED. SAY "YAWL MUTHAFUKUHS MUST HAVE NOT HEARS OF ME, IM MUTHUFUKUH MYTRYDER BITCH!!!"

Nyteryder
08-08-2006, 04:26 PM
U GOT CHUMPED OUT. TELL THEM TO BRING THAT HUNK OUT TOO, U AINT SCARED. SAY "YAWL MUTHAFUKUHS MUST HAVE NOT HEARS OF ME, IM MUTHUFUKUH MYTRYDER BITCH!!!"

The reason why I said no comment is not because I am scared, I like being the underdog. Let me rephrase, I gonna keep my comments to myself for now.

BTEC
08-08-2006, 04:30 PM
The reason why I said no comment is not because I am scared, I like being the underdog. Let me rephrase, I gonna keep my comments to myself for now.
IF U WANT TO BE THE UNDERDOG, IMMITATE ME. DO U RESPECT ME OR MY CAR? PROLLY NOT. NOBODY DOES. EVERYBODY JUST THINKS IM SOME DUDE THAT TALKS ALOT OF SHIT BUT DT KNOW NOTHING. :dunno:
IVE BEEN TO THE TRACK AND GOT SLIPS THAT PPL ARE LIKE WTF AT. BUT STILL I GET THE "YEAH WHATEVER, U DNT KNOW WHAT U TOM BOUT" TREATMENT FROM EVERYBODY.

Vteckidd
08-08-2006, 04:35 PM
i think charles was just saying that its a "mainstream built" car, but not one of our race cars.

which , come to think of it, we dont have any LOL

BTEC
08-08-2006, 04:37 PM
i think charles was just saying that its a "mainstream built" car, but not one of our race cars.

YAWL HAD ONE BUT U TOOK IT APART AND SOLD IT YOU DUM-SUM-BITCH. ~RUNS AWAY CRYING LIKE A REAL SISSY~

JUST MESSING WITH U MIKE. WE TALKED ABOUT THIS B4.

Vteckidd
08-08-2006, 04:40 PM
well charles an i are building our cars, mine isnt too far away

Nyteryder
08-08-2006, 05:06 PM

I know, I have heard yall say our integra, thats why I said that

Leadfoot_mf
08-08-2006, 05:19 PM
WELL I WOULDNT KNOW NE THIGN ABOUT THAT BC OF MY MASTER TUNE AND SUSPENSION SETUP I INCORPORATED BOOSTED TO COME IN GRADUALLY SO MY TIRES WNT SPIN AND I HAVE MY SUSPENSION SET UP SO WEIGH TRANSFER TO THE REAR IS VIRTUALLY ILLIMINATED. SOUDNS PRETTY SERIOUS HUH?
not really

ct9a gsr
08-08-2006, 05:22 PM
I'm confused... a couple of months ago, everyone swore up 'n down that Daniel would beat me pretty easily on the highway... and now Daniel's the under-dog vs Nyteryder?

Eh... either way, it should be interesting...

Nyteryder
08-08-2006, 05:25 PM
So, what are they trying to say about your car. Dont think to hard. And before you bring up our race, neither of us were at our full potential

BTEC
08-08-2006, 05:38 PM
not really
well considering i wasnt talking to you and it was a joke u can go ahead and delete ur post. preciate it

Vteckidd
08-08-2006, 05:47 PM
I'm confused... a couple of months ago, everyone swore up 'n down that Daniel would beat me pretty easily on the highway... and now Daniel's the under-dog vs Nyteryder?

Eh... either way, it should be interesting...
show me proof, i dont think i ever said that.

Listen, real cut an dry, daniels car makes sick power. But Charles, remember when you said that your stock tranny simply couldnt handle the power your making now, daniel is in the same boat. it wont go in gear at any higher rpms, its LONG GEARED cause its a stock LS tranny.

Also, daniel has ZERO seat time in his car, an his first race is against a seasoned veteran IMO. Hes going against someone that races his car EVERY WEEKEND. there has to be something said for EXPERIEINCE.

I think this will be good, and gives daniel a chance to see what his car can do on the highway, as he has no idea YET.

but my whole thing is that hes got a motor that can go 10s, but the chassis an drivetrain still has much to be desired.

Itll be interesting, and im not counting him out by any means, but i think his frist time out against a VERY fast rwd car is going to be a touch call. it could go either way.

BoostedS2k
08-08-2006, 06:39 PM
Seat time....what a joke...lol

Vteckidd
08-08-2006, 11:22 PM
ive talked to daniel, he knows what i mean. I dont think he knows every aspect of his car yet as he said himself, he hasnt raced it yet.

Nyteryder
08-09-2006, 12:36 AM
only time will tell

BoostedS2k
08-09-2006, 06:00 AM
ive talked to daniel, he knows what i mean. I dont think he knows every aspect of his car yet as he said himself, he hasnt raced it yet.

I sort of see what you're saying but, its highway pulls not Indy 500.

You know Mike, I like giving you a hard time. :D

SPOOLIN
08-09-2006, 09:38 AM
fun fun i might try to make it to this.

BTEC YOU AINT NO MASTA, im gonna shit on you in about a month.

juan b
08-09-2006, 11:05 PM
iLOVEBOOST CONS:
3) questionable tranny
4) Big turbo=big lag
5) FWD=no traction

1) drive the car more on the street
2) drive the car more on the street
3) better tranny with lsd
4) brake booost
5) mickey thompson drag radials ftw

just bustin your balls mike :)

lol what makes you think if you dont win with 500 hp your going to win at 630 hp? more hp = less traction especially running Azenis RT-615s

SPOOLIN
08-09-2006, 11:40 PM

you will soon.

but i dont want no homo call out threads when its done cause it wont be practical to drive it an hour down for reasons of that nature when its complete in the next 3-4 weeks.

iloveboost
08-10-2006, 07:04 AM
1) drive the car more on the street
2) drive the car more on the street
3) better tranny with lsd
4) brake booost
5) mickey thompson drag radials ftw

just bustin your balls mike :)

lol what makes you think if you dont win with 500 hp your going to win at 630 hp? more hp = less traction especially running Azenis RT-615s

My power climbs gradually, so traction isn't as terrible as everyone's making it out to be. I don't break loose in 3rd on my Azenis after 60mph @ 500whp. I haven't ripped it loose on the street with 630whp because I was driving around on 2 yr old, super-bald, Kumho 711s and I wasn't going to risk anything. I'll be out Friday night also testing the limits of the car on the street tires and 630whp.

If I spin, spin, spin... guess what, I'll just keep it at 500whp until I get some Mickey Thompson ET Streets for the car. No big deal.

juan b
08-10-2006, 09:14 AM
Juan, I dont get this statement with traction & Azenis. Last time I saw the Teg I remember it was on some cheap-0 Kumho 711s. & the RT-615s grip very well for a street tire.

confused, :thinking:

i was just going by what daniel said on honda-tech..

I'll also have some video soon of me against a few other high horsepower cars running on the highway this weekend.

630whp w/ Azenis RT-615s

i guess that sad face means hes expecting to do great with 630 hp on azenis..

edit: sorry the sad face doesnt appear on here, but you can see for yourself..
http://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=1620181&page=14 3rd to last post

iloveboost
08-10-2006, 09:48 AM
That is correct. I don't expect perfect traction, but it's not as terrible as everyone's saying it is.

I may not hook up at all on 630whp, doesn't mean I'm not going to at least try it. If I went by everything I've read on forums, I'd be in serious trouble. Everyone says 500whp is too much for the streets, but I hook perfectly fine on Azenis.

So Friday night when I run it at 630whp I'll see for myself what happens on street tires. If I don't hook, no big deal. I'll run 500whp. If I hook, then great! 630whp it is.

Edit: I'm more worried about the transmission than I am traction. I'll have to granny-shift.

Formally...
08-10-2006, 10:04 AM
you will soon.

Yes, we will soon. But not yours Matt. I have secret plans for cars that we don't even keep at the shop. That way no one knows about them :ninja:

BTEC
08-10-2006, 10:10 AM
Yes, we will soon. But not yours Matt. I have secret plans for cars that we don't even keep at the shop. That way no one knows about them :ninja:
:english: EVERYBODY ALREADY KNOWS U GOT A K24 SWAP PLANNED FOR THE SIDEKICK ON THE SIDE OF THE BUILDING. OOPS!!

Nyteryder
08-10-2006, 10:28 AM
The thread comes back to life

Vteckidd
08-10-2006, 10:30 AM
we taking bets?

BTEC
08-10-2006, 10:30 AM
The thread comes back to life
NO THANKS TO YOU. WERENT U THE ONE TO REQUEST THE SHIT TALKING YESTERDAY AND U TRYING TO PLAY ALL "I DO THE WALKING NOT THE TALKING" KINDA ROLE. WTF??!!

BTEC
08-10-2006, 10:31 AM
we taking bets?
I BET THAT I CAN TALKING THE MOST/BEST SHIT IN THIS THREAD.

I WIN

Nyteryder
08-10-2006, 10:35 AM
NO THANKS TO YOU. WERENT U THE ONE TO REQUEST THE SHIT TALKING YESTERDAY AND U TRYING TO PLAY ALL "I DO THE WALKING NOT THE TALKING" KINDA ROLE. WTF??!!

Yeah, but I thought it was gonna be some real SHIT talking.

Nyteryder
08-10-2006, 10:36 AM
we taking bets?
What kind of bets

BTEC
08-10-2006, 10:37 AM
Yeah, but I thought it was gonna be some real SHIT talking.
MAN, I WAS TALKING ALL KINDA SHIT. MATTER FACT I THINK I WAS THE ONLY ONE DOING ALL THE WRK. GUESS YAWL AINT READY FOR MY STIZZY Y0! :burnout:

Vteckidd
08-10-2006, 10:48 AM
money, what else is there :)

BTEC
08-10-2006, 10:52 AM
CAR PARTS ARE GOOD THINGS TO BET.

Nyteryder
08-10-2006, 11:17 AM

5-6 french fries

SpeedMonkey
08-10-2006, 01:33 PM
5-6 french fries

i wanna read the "last night" story.. POST IT DAMMIT!

PSINXS
08-10-2006, 01:33 PM
steak and lobster dinner with two pitchers of beer seems fair.

Nyteryder
08-10-2006, 03:30 PM
i wanna read the "last night" story.. POST IT DAMMIT!

You post it

Seymour222
08-12-2006, 12:10 AM

Yes. There is a secret stash of vehicles being stored at an undisclosed location, a plethora of automobiles which creates an infinite amount of horsepower and torque ready to annihilate any competition wishing to race to an infinite MPH. Or, to better guage speed and velocity: UPS, Universes Per Second. This IS the LATEST and GREATEST in travel Technology-----

MAINSTREAM PERFORMANCE, get yours today.

The Chris Moore official Plug^^^^^^^^^

BTEC
08-12-2006, 12:12 AM
Yes. There is a secret stash of vehicles being stored at an undisclosed location, a plethora of automobiles which creates an infinite amount of horsepower and torque ready to annihilate any competition wishing to race to an infinite MPH. Or, to better guage speed and velocity: UPS, Universes Per Second. This IS the LATEST and GREATEST in travel Technology-----

MAINSTREAM PERFORMANCE, get yours today.

The Chris Moore official Plug^^^^^^^^^
what the fuc did u jes say?

Seymour222
08-12-2006, 12:15 AM
I BET THAT I CAN TALKING THE MOST/BEST SHIT IN THIS THREAD.

I WIN

YEA! Suckuz! J Bizzle got that stuff on LOCKDOWN. Yall don't underestimate him, he ll creep out from a behind a bush and gut you with a Dixie Cup. Yes I too said it was impossible at one time....that was then.

Seymour222
08-12-2006, 12:17 AM
what the fuc did u jes say?

Ohhhh shit, where da heck did you come from. I thought you was out cuttin the rug or sum shit.

I was just exposing the secret mechanical agendas that Charles has, and I through a plug in there too. kewl huh?

iloveboost
08-12-2006, 09:04 AM
How's the forecast looking like out there tonight?

Mine says rainy all night.

I'll be out there if it's not raining/wet.

Nyteryder
08-12-2006, 10:12 AM
scattered, 30% chance. There should be some dry spots

Nyteryder
08-12-2006, 06:48 PM
weather is looking good in the gunit

hydroshutter
08-12-2006, 08:21 PM
Is it still on?

iloveboost
08-12-2006, 09:42 PM
Yeah, I'm gonna ride out. No camera though. I thought it was going to be raining.

Vteckidd
08-12-2006, 09:57 PM
good luck ,BE SAFE

2.3 Evo 8
08-12-2006, 11:44 PM
Yeah, both you guys be safe.

SL33P3R
08-13-2006, 01:38 AM
I was behind nyteryder and daniel

Nyteryder>Daniel

good race tho guys

i belive they went 3 times (only times i saw them race), and nyteryder beat him all 3 times, it was hard to see by how much tho

Sick cars tho guys, big props

Im sure the video will be up in the A.M.

Good night

-Taylor

BigPoppaHurtm
08-13-2006, 02:10 AM
I was behind nyteryder and daniel

Nyteryder>Daniel

good race tho guys

i belive they went 3 times (only times i saw them race), and nyteryder beat him all 3 times, it was hard to see by how much tho

Sick cars tho guys, big props

Im sure the video will be up in the A.M.

Good night

-Taylor

I HEARD HE GOT BEAT BY BUS LENGTHS :eek:

/end instigation

Tank
08-13-2006, 03:36 AM
I HEARD HE GOT BEAT BY BUS LENGTHS :eek:

/end instigation
you heard correct thats exaclty what happened good races though

CHADbee
08-13-2006, 04:31 AM
god night all around. check project motorsports section for me and retro's runs