PDA

View Full Version : Another day in my life...

quickdodgeŽ
08-07-2006, 06:24 PM
This actually happened before work this morning(on my way in). I was coming up the main road to I-20 when I saw flashing lights flying up on my rear. As I was pulling to the side, I heard the screeching of tires and looked back to see a car, behind me, sliding into a side street. I thought he just lost it trying to get out of the way of the officer. He was actually being pursued by the RCSD. I thought "Ahh shit." and decided to find out how this would end up. I knew exactly where they were headed.

He went exactly where I thought. A long-known broken down(have you ever seen one that wasn't?) trailer park 95% populated by Hispanics. I went around to the exit as they barreled in. They never came out, so I drove through. When I found them, the dude had crashed through a chain-link fence and crashed right into someone's trailer. Shit was fucked up. Lolol. Of all days to NOT bring my camera. Later, QD.

~The_Duke~
08-07-2006, 06:25 PM
Damn you for not bringing your carmea...lol

You see and have all sorts of fucked up shit happen to you...

HeLLo iM iZzY
08-07-2006, 06:33 PM
use your "memory image" and PAINT and post that shit up !! lolll

Nittanys1
08-07-2006, 06:55 PM
i think i can see the image...was the grass tall and a few dogs scattered around?

chrisdavis
08-07-2006, 07:33 PM
SUNRISE FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

quickdodgeŽ
08-07-2006, 07:35 PM
A long-known broken down(have you ever seen one that wasn't?) trailer park 95% populated by Hispanics.

SUNRISE FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See? Lolol. Later, QD.

Allshow97
08-07-2006, 07:52 PM
This actually happened before work this morning(on my way in). I was coming up the main road to I-20 when I saw flashing lights flying up on my rear. As I was pulling to the side, I heard the screeching of tires and looked back to see a car, behind me, sliding into a side street. I thought he just lost it trying to get out of the way of the officer. He was actually being pursued by the RCSD. I thought "Ahh shit." and decided to find out how this would end up. I knew exactly where they were headed.

He went exactly where I thought. A long-known broken down(have you ever seen one that wasn't?) trailer park 95% populated by Hispanics. I went around to the exit as they barreled in. They never came out, so I drove through. When I found them, the dude had crashed through a chain-link fence and crashed right into someone's trailer. Shit was fucked up. Lolol. Of all days to NOT bring my camera. Later, QD.

ROFL I would've paid to see pics of that shit :D

§treet_§peed
08-07-2006, 08:57 PM
QD in all seriousness...it would be quiet possible to make a tv serious out of the adventures in your life ever day...i'm being for real though..i mean if not a tv serious then like a book or comic or something....

LiL PaKi
08-07-2006, 09:09 PM
not even a camera phone pic? sheesh...

The Golden Child
08-07-2006, 09:22 PM
crazy ..

5thgcelica
08-07-2006, 10:23 PM
only the one and only.

PRiMAdonna
08-07-2006, 11:15 PM
did all the trailerparkians come out to see what happened?

Leadfoot_mf
08-07-2006, 11:19 PM
did all the trailerparkians come out to see what happened?
hell no those people dont come out do u know how many warrants could be served......lol

§treet_§peed
08-07-2006, 11:21 PM
:lmfao: :lmfao:

TeeJay
08-08-2006, 02:35 AM
tune in to see what happens next week on "As the Stretch Turns"!!