PDA

View Full Version : Misc The best mexican food PERIOD!

2.3 Evo 8
08-07-2006, 04:52 PM
Los Portalos (sp) off of Peachtree Industrial Blvd. right in front of Peachtree family golf center in Duluth. Just north of Pleasant Hill by a couple miles.

Try the shrimp quesadilla, enchilada con mole, or Taco's de carne asada, my favorite. They make some slammin drinks too. My girl loves the Mango daiquiri!

I've been several times and the service is excellent, food is excellent, and the drinks are the bomb! :cheers:

Allshow97
08-07-2006, 05:44 PM
Dood there is a Los Portales over here off of thornton rd and it is by far the best. Truly authentic the whole menu is in spanish and everything I give it :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob:

HeLLo iM iZzY
08-07-2006, 05:57 PM
you ever heard of taco bell??? damn they got some good food !!
try the crunchwrap supreme !!!

Vteckidd
08-07-2006, 06:14 PM
is that wills place?

SLOWLYbtngU
08-07-2006, 06:39 PM
is that wills place?

Uh huh.....It is really good though...The steak fajita nachos are the SHIT!!!!!! :goodjob:

Nittanys1
08-07-2006, 06:51 PM
thats for the info on the new place...I have been looking for a new Mex place to go to due to the last place I went to screwed me over royally last time i went there...

you ever heard of taco bell??? damn they got some good food !!
try the crunchwrap supreme !!!

:gay: :lmfao:

u mean taco hell..... :bump:

Nittanys1
08-07-2006, 06:57 PM
address:

Los Portales Mexican Cuisine
2863 Peachtree Industrial Boulevard E&F, Duluth, GA 30096

ahmonrah
08-07-2006, 08:48 PM
for the best mexican food, go to pueblo, colorado.

SLow_POke
08-07-2006, 09:32 PM
SHIT just come over SAt morning bring some brewsss though wife makes boom asss food . LOL

-Ernie

2.0civic
08-07-2006, 09:37 PM
SHIT just come over SAt morning bring some brewsss though wife makes boom asss food . LOL

-Ernie

hell yeah, thats what im talking about!!

Pablo
08-07-2006, 09:38 PM
isnt that where speedmonkey works?

IndianStig
08-07-2006, 11:39 PM
the place looks like it would be good as hell. only been there once and i was hungry but they were closing. wanna try it out some time.

PRiMAdonna
08-08-2006, 12:15 AM
hmm...ill have to try it. im always up for some good ass mexican food.
my personal favorite is La Parilla. they have one in fayetteville, one in mcdonough, and one in north atl i think....VERY good food.

Stormhammer
08-08-2006, 01:46 AM
for the best mexican food, go to pueblo, colorado.

I'll just go to Cancun or El Paso, TX

fight club
08-08-2006, 02:10 AM
Los Portalos (sp) off of Peachtree Industrial Blvd. right in front of Peachtree family golf center in Duluth. Just north of Pleasant Hill by a couple miles.

Try the shrimp quesadilla, enchilada con mole, or Taco's de carne asada, my favorite. They make some slammin drinks too. My girl loves the Mango daiquiri!

I've been several times and the service is excellent, food is excellent, and the drinks are the bomb! :cheers:

call me next time you go, we'll get a pitcher!

2.3 Evo 8
08-08-2006, 11:55 AM
call me next time you go, we'll get a pitcher!

Sounds good to me! :cheers: I have been trying to go there once a week if I'm not working out of town. It's that good!

My wife and daughter love eating there.

thinkfast®
08-08-2006, 11:59 AM
I'll just go to Cancun or El Paso, TX

lol, Cancun?!? cancun has KFC, McDonalds, pizza hut.. sorry man but la zona hotelera is not the place to go for authentic anything, haha

{X}Echo419
08-08-2006, 01:28 PM
hmm...ill have to try it. im always up for some good ass mexican food.
my personal favorite is La Parilla. they have one in fayetteville, one in mcdonough, and one in north atl i think....VERY good food.

HELLS YEAH! small world huh. that place is the shit! the, Chili Relino(sp) was awsome)much better than that place on peachtree ind. chicken was dry and the margaritas were weaker than a kitten. :cheers:

4dmin
08-08-2006, 01:42 PM

they do have good food there. good italian as well :goodjob: .... :lmfao:

PRiMAdonna
08-09-2006, 02:11 AM
HELLS YEAH! small world huh. that place is the shit! the, Chili Relino(sp) was awsome)much better than that place on peachtree ind. chicken was dry and the margaritas were weaker than a kitten. :cheers:

lol! im just excited someone else likes la parilla! seriously though, ive turned at least 10 friends on to that place...mmm mm:goodjob:

St0lenR
08-09-2006, 11:27 AM
they do have good food there. good italian as well :goodjob: .... :lmfao:

Yeah I would have to say Will's place is good for Italian/Mexican :lmfao:

But if you want a straight up HARDCORE mex joint

La Parilla FTW!!

DasGalloway
08-30-2006, 09:34 PM
+1 for Los Portales, went there the other day for dinner (after sitting in traffic for 1.5 hrs to get there, so damn well it BETTER have been good) :lol:

Try the cheese + spicy ground beef dip, not sure if it's on the menu but it was bueno.

Next time I'm going to see if they which me up some queso especial... cheese dip with a hunk of guag in the middle. Mmm :)