PDA

View Full Version : Help Anybody??????

u_like_me
08-07-2006, 02:20 PM
Ok.... Here is the problem I have.. I got a speeding ticket for doing 27 over in Villa Rica and it was a mandatory appearance. I never thought in a million years that I was about to be str8 screwed for speeding but man was I wrong. I was sentenced to 12 months supervised probation, 32 hours of community service, and a $500.00 fine. Being I am on dialysis my probation officer told me that I could do the 32 hours of community service on my own since she did not know what my health could tolerate. Now, I need to know where I can get a letter head stating non profit orginaztion or whatever to have signed by the person or persons I do work for. Does anybody have a clue as to what I can do to get one of these or maybe how I can make one and just do volunteer work around the neighborhood? Any ideas would be greatly appreciated... Thx Michelle

HalfBaked
08-07-2006, 02:21 PM
You got own3d!

EL OH EL ZEE.

TeeJay
08-07-2006, 02:21 PM
bend over and take it like a biatch!!!

u_like_me
08-07-2006, 02:22 PM
Thx... :goodjob: I already did and it sucked...:yes:

bend over and take it like a biatch!!!

u_like_me
08-07-2006, 02:22 PM
I would have to agree with you here...... :???:

You got own3d!

EL OH EL ZEE.

HalfBaked
08-07-2006, 02:25 PM
Pay me $100 and I can get you a note saying you 35 hours of community service. It'll be official and everything.

I know people who head up non profit organizations.

ct9a gsr
08-07-2006, 02:36 PM
Damn you got screwed... I got A LOT less of a sentence than you... and I had 44over, 23over, and reckless driving (all cases by the same judge, same day). =[

If you find a hook up on community service, let me know... I need to do 24hrs soon.

TeeJay
08-07-2006, 02:40 PM
HURRY UP AND BUY!!!

babygurl
08-07-2006, 02:45 PM
Damn you got screwed... I got A LOT less of a sentence than you... and I had 44over, 23over, and reckless driving (all cases by the same judge, same day). =[

If you find a hook up on community service, let me know... I need to do 24hrs soon.

ok...Depending on her record she didnt get screwed...now if she didnt have one then she kinda did...but 20 over in the state of GA is reckless driving, lucky she didnt get that....but really she got what she deserved...sorry but the truth...

I myself have paid more than that in speeding ticket fines :( but hopeuflly I have learned my lesson, and but seriously my suggestion is take the defensive driving course, and get the points reduced on your lic asap...$75 and up to 6 points gone.

Also hit up a Salvation Army or Red Cross, you can usually go there, or maybe a local church and ask them if they have any community service program, also try pet shelters etc.

HalfBaked
08-07-2006, 02:46 PM
Again, fuck doing real community service, just pay people off.

babygurl
08-07-2006, 02:48 PM
Again, fuck doing real community service, just pay people off.

well I did have a friend who just made a letter up sign it and go on with her life...sometimes they check sometimes they dont!

But normally a prob officer has a heavy work load!

HalfBaked
08-07-2006, 02:49 PM
My roommate paid someone and they checked up on him. Luckily it was really really good.

u_like_me
08-07-2006, 03:13 PM
No, I do not have a record so I was really shocked when the judge said that. Not to mention I had to go to the stand after a girl drove her boyfriend's truck, hit a car and left. She got the same sentence I did. That really got my brain working. My mom was arrested on a DUI and did not get that much punishment. I mean don't get me wrong I was in the wrong and I do not deny that but I just think that sometimes people do not get as harsh of a punishment for crimes that really deserve it and then there are people who do not get in trouble and get it stuck to them. Not that this has anything to do with my thread but this is a perfect example... I was watching the crime channel and a Forensic Files or Cold Case show (whichever) came on and it was about a couple who got in an arguement. She hit him so he hit her back. She went to clean her face because it was bleeding and she came back to finish the fight when he turned around and slit her throat open with a fishing knife. He ended up leaving for a couple of hours, coming back and putting her body in the bath tub. He then cut her body up, peeled her skin off, took every one of her teeth out, and washed her bones with soap in the bath tub. That was one of the worst cases I had ever heard about and then to make matters worse it took 7 years for investigators to figure it out and arrest him. He got 25 years with possibility of parole... WTF!!!! That is how crooked the system is. I just thought I would share this with everyone. Sorry, I know it was gross....

ok...Depending on her record she didnt get screwed...now if she didnt have one then she kinda did...but 20 over in the state of GA is reckless driving, lucky she didnt get that....but really she got what she deserved...sorry but the truth...

I myself have paid more than that in speeding ticket fines :( but hopeuflly I have learned my lesson, and but seriously my suggestion is take the defensive driving course, and get the points reduced on your lic asap...$75 and up to 6 points gone.

Also hit up a Salvation Army or Red Cross, you can usually go there, or maybe a local church and ask them if they have any community service program, also try pet shelters etc.

SOHC MONSTER
08-07-2006, 03:16 PM
Ok... I am a little scared to come home now....

No, I do not have a record so I was really shocked when the judge said that. Not to mention I had to go to the stand after a girl drove her boyfriend's truck, hit a car and left. She got the same sentence I did. That really got my brain working. My mom was arrested on a DUI and did not get that much punishment. I mean don't get me wrong I was in the wrong and I do not deny that but I just think that sometimes people do not get as harsh of a punishment for crimes that really deserve it and then there are people who do not get in trouble and get it stuck to them. Not that this has anything to do with my thread but this is a perfect example... I was watching the crime channel and a Forensic Files or Cold Case show (whichever) came on and it was about a couple who got in an arguement. She hit him so he hit her back. She went to clean her face because it was bleeding and she came back to finish the fight when he turned around and slit her throat open with a fishing knife. He ended up leaving for a couple of hours, coming back and putting her body in the bath tub. He then cut her body up, peeled her skin off, took every one of her teeth out, and washed her bones with soap in the bath tub. That was one of the worst cases I had ever heard about and then to make matters worse it took 7 years for investigators to figure it out and arrest him. He got 25 years with possibility of parole... WTF!!!! That is how crooked the system is. I just thought I would share this with everyone. Sorry, I know it was gross....

B16a2 Civic
08-07-2006, 03:16 PM
hahaha- thats my advice

u_like_me
08-07-2006, 03:19 PM
Don't be scared. You are making dinner so it is safe for you to come home... LoL!!!!

Crazy Asian
08-07-2006, 03:20 PM
Someone needs some love and cuddling what time do you want me to come

SOHC MONSTER
08-07-2006, 03:21 PM
With me.... :D

Someone needs some love and cuddling where do you live

SOHC MONSTER
08-07-2006, 03:24 PM
HEHE...Ok babe :D

Don't be scared. You are making dinner so it is safe for you to come home... LoL!!!!

HeLLo iM iZzY
08-07-2006, 03:32 PM
I got court pretty soon for doing 29 over and I dont know whats gonna happen since I got a ticket in the past for doing 23 over and thats been paid tho.....

u_like_me
08-07-2006, 04:00 PM
Where did you get the ticket at and how old are you? I am not being nosey but I think they are more harsh on those under 21. Although, I am over 21 and I got cornholed.....:idb:

I got court pretty soon for doing 29 over and I dont know whats gonna happen since I got a ticket in the past for doing 23 over and thats been paid tho.....

u_like_me
08-08-2006, 09:26 PM
bump

umairejaz
08-08-2006, 09:32 PM
HEy i think you've stoped by my carlot...... i remember seeing the car in your sig

...in carrollton across k-mart

B18c-rex
08-08-2006, 09:54 PM
Also try soup kitchens and a real good one is habitat for humanity. At least 10hrs every time till they are done with the house. Plus its a good work out

Chuckster
08-08-2006, 09:58 PM
sell me that fm and that will take care of ur fine

u_like_me
08-08-2006, 10:42 PM
They only have those in Atlanta? I am new to this trouble community service bs. Thx for the help.... Michelle

Also try soup kitchens and a real good one is habitat for humanity. At least 10hrs every time till they are done with the house. Plus its a good work out

u_like_me
08-08-2006, 10:43 PM
:( Sounds like a plan but I have a love for my car and her sexy parts....:lmfao:

sell me that fm and that will take care of ur fine

u_like_me
08-08-2006, 10:49 PM
Ah, yes I remember. I thought I saw a car my boyfriend would like but I guess I was seeing things. He is so Honda.... I saw a bmw I think it was.. It was nice too but you cannot tell him that...lol.. He wanted a black sedan civic that was on the lot a few months back. When he came back you had already sold it. If you get it back let me know. :goodjob:

HEy i think you've stoped by my carlot...... i remember seeing the car in your sig

...in carrollton across k-mart

u_like_me
08-10-2006, 09:55 PM
bump

Keebs ð¿ð
08-10-2006, 10:00 PM
You can try public libraries. Alot of time they need help organizing books, cleaning up around the place, real easy work

batdude8
08-10-2006, 11:21 PM
i got a 26over on barrett when i first moved up here (a yr ago) not knowing that barrett was a 35mph. anyways, to avoid losing my liscence i had to pay 350bux and 24hrs of community service. i went back to my high school talked to my principal and did the community service in 3 days. it was so easy.. i prolly swept the halls 50times a day. haha.. anyways.. good luck. ohh...my buddy got a 30 over on 85 in atl and did community service as well, he raked leaves at a cemetery for 5days..... lmfao. i can get you the number for that if you want..

BlkCD5
08-10-2006, 11:37 PM
She'll just give you a sheet and you just have the person who you're doing the community service for sign it. Also another thing to ponder is that you can do service at your local church.

u_like_me
08-11-2006, 08:11 AM
Thx. I will look into that. :yes:

You can try public libraries. Alot of time they need help organizing books, cleaning up around the place, real easy work