PDA

View Full Version : LADIES LADIES LADIES! AN EARLY PERDIOD +

carrascopa
08-07-2006, 11:40 AM
NASEAU.... COULD THAT BE A SIGN OF PREGNANCY?

MY GIRL IS 10 DAYS EARLY ON HER DOT AND HAS BEEN VERY NASEAUS ( SP? )

i SHOOT BLANKS BUT I GUESS 1 GOOD SWIMMER MIGHT COME OUT.. I DUNNO.. I DOUBT ITS ANYTHING, BUT I WANT TO BE SURE.. HELP ME LADIES..

ARE THESE SIGNS OF PREGNANCY?

I KNOW THAT I COULD JUST GO BUY A PREGNANCY TEST, BUT I DONT WANT TO DO THAT IF IM BEING RIDICULOUS

Tiff-O-Bitties
08-07-2006, 11:49 AM

i SHOOT BLANKS BUT I GUESS 1 GOOD SWIMMER MIGHT COME OUT.. I DUNNO.. I DOUBT ITS ANYTHING, BUT I WANT TO BE SURE.. HELP ME LADIES..

I KNOW THAT I COULD JUST GO BUY A PREGNANCY TEST, BUT I DONT WANT TO DO THAT IF IM BEING RIDICULOUS

Honestly Alex, if she started, probably not, but I could be wrong.. If she's just spotting/cramping/sore in the breasts she could very well be... Anything can be a sign of pregnancy really.

carrascopa
08-07-2006, 11:52 AM
FUK.. I DOUBT IT.. I MEAN, IM STERIL.. BUT SHE STARTS ON THE 15 TH OF EVERY MONTH LIKE CLOCKWORK.. N SHE STARTED A FEW DAYS AGO.. ITS JUST WIERD THATS ALL.. NOW SHE FEELS LIKE PUKING.. IT JUST GOT ME A LIL NERVOUS

Nemesis
08-07-2006, 11:56 AM
Anything from added stress, change in diet, environmental factors can cause an early or late period.

Tiff-O-Bitties
08-07-2006, 11:57 AM
FUK.. I DOUBT IT.. I MEAN, IM STERIL.. BUT SHE STARTS ON THE 15 TH OF EVERY MONTH LIKE CLOCKWORK.. N SHE STARTED A FEW DAYS AGO.. ITS JUST WIERD THATS ALL.. NOW SHE FEELS LIKE PUKING.. IT JUST GOT ME A LIL NERVOUS

Don't be nervous. It's probably just nerves, but to be safe and to make you feel better, go by a pregnancy test. They are like $15 for 2. Don't worry! Hey, if it happens, it'll be a real blessing.;)

carrascopa
08-07-2006, 11:59 AM
IF I GOT MY GIRL PREGNANT ID BE HAPPY.. ITS JUST NOT POSSIBLE DUE TO MY TESTICLE MALFUNCTION.. O.K. WHATEVER.. I FEEL BETTER NOW..THANKS FOR TALKIN SENSE INTO ME YALL

candy2082002
08-07-2006, 12:04 PM

ummmmm no doubt it

BluesClues
08-07-2006, 12:05 PM
Anything from added stress, change in diet, environmental factors can cause an early or late period.
These are true, but also her starting her period does not mean that she is not pregnant. It's rare but there are plenty of women that have even had their period the whole 9 months or the first couple of months. As you get older your period changes (I am experiencing this for myself now). Her starting early could be a number of things and nausea could be part of the cycle. If I were you I would do one of two things: 1. get a pregnancy test 2. wait out the cycle (if she is just spotting or ends early then you might have a problem). Good Luck!!!

xaznstylegrlx
08-07-2006, 12:42 PM
interesting... pregnancy and periods...

The Golden Child
08-07-2006, 02:06 PM
uhhh ..