PDA

View Full Version : requested for ms dollar and cav er ?

Pages : [1] 2

Scrappy
08-07-2006, 01:06 AM
anyways

fawk_you
08-07-2006, 01:27 AM
:thinking:

Keebs ð¿ð
08-07-2006, 01:29 AM
^^^ X2 :thinking:

Lay off the coco-puffs RG, they are going to your head lirl

JustinSane110™
08-07-2006, 01:31 AM
This is asking nicely on behalf of Krissy to not involve her name in chick fights with this sara character. Krissy is not doing well and hopefully will recover fast and safely but does not need to get text messages stating that her "FRIENDS" are causing more of a hassle than what she right now is going through. The text message reads as followed with more afterwards but I believe it is needed to be brought to their attention that they are not helping her in any way.

From Number 4**-***-***2

Fyi- everything u and ur fucking skank friends like ms dollar and cav er wrote about me and derek was taken to the police. So all of ur three hands of the police now.

I do not know if I have met the two names mentioned, but recommend it stop real fast and am contacting those names if thats what they are on here and letting them know what was the outcome of this girl texting Krissy tonight.Who is this posting, unless Krissy speaks in 3rd person now.

Stormhammer
08-07-2006, 01:48 AM
Who is this posting, unless Krissy speaks in 3rd person now.

a relative of hers - she apparently isn't kidding about Krissy not doing well :(

LiL PaKi
08-07-2006, 01:51 AM
a relative of hers - she apparently isn't kidding about Krissy not doing well :(

I hope she gets better soon....

Flip
08-07-2006, 01:52 AM
Best wishes to Scrappy, hope all turns out well. :(

fawk_you
08-07-2006, 01:53 AM
Good luck girl, I hope everything is ok. Im here if you need me.

Scrappy
08-07-2006, 02:00 AM
I was

4ngie
08-07-2006, 02:20 AM
Sorry to hear. :( Good luck, Krissy.

Scrappy
08-07-2006, 02:43 AM
I believe if the names mentioned are involved in a poor decision made, they will be the ones needing "luck" because her sister is not too happy at this moment.

Stormhammer
08-07-2006, 02:45 AM
they will be the ones needing "luck" because her sister is not too happy at this moment.

if what Krissy has told me about when she isn't happy....

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!EVERYBODY RUN FOR THEIR LIVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- seriously

DJ XtRaK©
08-07-2006, 03:02 AM
if what Krissy has told me about when she isn't happy....

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!EVERYBODY RUN FOR THEIR LIVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- seriously

no shit...run for your lives!!!!!

Stormhammer
08-07-2006, 03:14 AM
anyways though - on a serious note - pray for the best for her and that everything will turn out okay

( and for the non-religious, hope and wish for the best )

B16a2 Civic
08-07-2006, 07:35 AM
im lost

Jimmy B
08-07-2006, 07:41 AM
im with B on this..

BTEC
08-07-2006, 07:42 AM
SO, HOWS THE SCRAPSTER DOING? HOLLA AT ME SOMEBODY AND LET ME KNOW. I TEXTED HER AND GOT NO RESPONSE. IF I NEED TO MAKE A RESCUSE RUN PM ME ASAP. :burnout:

Ms Dollar
08-07-2006, 07:58 AM
All that I have to say is I am just as lost as everyone else is. I have never met Sara, only know what she looks like from a picture. I made a callout thread about her, but it had nothing to do with Krissy, and not once did I say Krissy's name in that thread. I hope she gets better soon, and hopefully I will find out exactly what is going on, I haven't gotten a straight story from anyone yet this morning.

B16a2 Civic
08-07-2006, 07:59 AM
hmmmm, otay

Allshow97
08-07-2006, 08:02 AM
Hope she gets to feeling better :(

SwurvinIn
08-07-2006, 08:03 AM
whats the word with krissy? someone holla

BTEC
08-07-2006, 08:05 AM
whats the word with krissy? someone holla
REPOST ASSHOLE!!

TRINI4LIFE
08-07-2006, 08:08 AM
I am confused.... :???:

babygurl
08-07-2006, 08:13 AM
ummm yeah just leave it alone....

Nitro
08-07-2006, 08:18 AM
*let my buddy know that i'm here.jus holla if u need me* :( get well babes

Scrappy
08-07-2006, 09:04 AM
There is no reason for everyone to try and ask on here what is going on. I have tried to contact the ones I felt need to know what has happened. When she is able to speak and say what she wants to have people know, I or someone else will inform everyone only to the extent she says to.

B16a2 Civic
08-07-2006, 09:05 AM
who is this writing on her behalf?

Repost Squintz
08-07-2006, 09:09 AM
I am confused.... :???:
welcome to my life

BTEC
08-07-2006, 09:11 AM
There is no reason for everyone to try and ask on here what is going on. I have tried to contact the ones I felt need to know what has happened. When she is able to speak and say what she wants to have people know, I or someone else will inform everyone only to the extent she says to.
WELL I DIDNT ASK WHAT WAS GOING ON. IF SHE WANTS ME TO KNOW SHELL TELL ME. I JUST WANT TO KNOW HOW SHES DOING OR WHATS WRONG WITH HER BC I HAVENT GOTTEN A RESPONSE FROM HER TO THE TEXT I SENT HER.

Leisa
08-07-2006, 09:13 AM
:cheers:

well i guess you didnt contact the correct people, now did you....

tell Krissy, Im so sorry... I will be out of town for a few days but will speak to her when i get back
:cry:

4dmin
08-07-2006, 09:33 AM
what is she recovering from? sorry if i missed it :thinking:

morning sickness, miscarriage, child birth ???

BTEC
08-07-2006, 09:36 AM
what is she recovering from? sorry if i missed it :thinking:

morning sickness, miscarriage, child birth ???
THATS WHAT IM WAITING ON HER SPOKES PERSON TO FILL ME IN ON. OR ATLEAST TELL ME HOW SHES DOING DAMMIT!!

B16a2 Civic
08-07-2006, 09:37 AM
it seems as if we will never know

speedminded
08-07-2006, 09:44 AM
When she is able to speak and say what she wants to have people know...That doesn't exactly sound very heart warming :cry: :dunno:

Ruiner
08-07-2006, 10:40 AM
That doesn't exactly sound very heart warming :cry: :dunno:

No, no it doesn't...

Wurm
08-07-2006, 10:53 AM
I request nude pics of both of them

Nitro
08-07-2006, 11:03 AM

who is this?................ :???:

dereksi
08-07-2006, 11:18 AM
From what I got a text of she had a miscarriage.

Scrappy
08-07-2006, 11:30 AM
This is right now her sister. She got very emotional and stressed and it caught up to her body and caused damage internally from tense. Thank you derek for announcing when I am reading you want things off of the Public boards. They have her undercontrol but a loss was caused. I cannot tell her even if she wanted or didnt want this outcome so I am leaving that option on how to up to our mother.

Nitro
08-07-2006, 11:30 AM
From what I got a text of she had a miscarriage.

say word son? :cry:

dereksi
08-07-2006, 11:31 AM
This is right now her sister. She got very emotional and stressed and it caught up to her body and caused damage internally from tense. Thank you derek for announcing when I am reading you want things off of the Public boards. They have her undercontrol but a loss was caused. I cannot tell her even if she wanted or didnt want this outcome so I am leaving that option on how to up to our mother.
Hey she has NO problem putting my personal shit all over these boards.

kelly marie
08-07-2006, 11:34 AM
Hey she has NO problem putting my personal shit all over these boards.could you be any more inconsiderate?

krissy.. honey.. im sorry love.. drew and i send our reguards.. call me if you need anything :cry:

Scrappy
08-07-2006, 11:34 AM
I do not appreciate the text messages her phone is recieving and am willing to post and announce personal business of these individuals involved if any such thing is said about it being "FAKE" again. I did contact the right people involved. One I know she is going to most likely want to ram my head into a wall for contacting him, but I feel it was needed.

Tiff-O-Bitties
08-07-2006, 11:35 AM
My 2 cents... I completely understand what you are saying "on behalf of Krissy," but you apparently haven't contacted the correct people because I haven't received any phone call or text from anyone. Krissy is one of my very best friends and I would never do anything to intentionally hurt her, she knows that, and trust me that everything I've ever said was my own opinion and would have been formed whether or not it was Krissy or any other girl that dumbass Derek messed around with.

Take every bit of "evidence" to the police Sara/Derek, call me when "internet bullshit" is actually held up in court. That's the biggest crock of shit I've ever heard in my life, and to be honest, doesn't scare/threaten me at all.

I have no intentions of trying to help anyone out that doesn't want/need it, and I will keep my mouth shut about the subject.

Oh yea, one more thing, Derek, you need to change your signature, you are just asking to be taken to court:gay:

And Sara, text me sweety, I'd love for you to tell me how you really feel about me... 678.776.2393 DIAF, bitch.:2up:

Scrappy
08-07-2006, 11:36 AM
This derek character is worse than I imagined. I have already said you have the option to come here before even going around my mothers wishes. But If you want to go that route than so be it. You are and never will be worth a minute of my time away from her side.

dereksi
08-07-2006, 11:36 AM
could you be any more inconsiderate?

krissy.. honey.. im sorry love.. drew and i send our reguards.. call me if you need anything :cry:
Hey read her post above this one ^^. What do you expect? I got random texts saying "I wish you werent the dad" and "I hate you" all the time. So if somebody sayed that shit to you MANY times how would you be?

devin
08-07-2006, 11:37 AM
damn, people are soo fuckin hard on a keyboard and behind a computer screen.

kelly marie
08-07-2006, 11:37 AM
Hey read her post above this one ^^. What do you expect? I got random texts saying "I wish you werent the dad" and "I hate you" all the time. So if somebody sayed that shit to you MANY times how would you be? hmm maybe if you would have kept your penis in your pants and stayed with one girl you wouldnt have had that problem.. would you? :goodjob:

Tiff-O-Bitties
08-07-2006, 11:39 AM
Hey read her post above this one ^^. What do you expect? I got random texts saying "I wish you werent the dad" and "I hate you" all the time. So if somebody sayed that shit to you MANY times how would you be?

You should know that pregnant women are moody.. I know this first hand... I could walk outside and the grass wouldn't be the color I desired, and I'll break down emotionally...

Get over yourself Derek, geeze.:rolleyes:

dereksi
08-07-2006, 11:39 AM
Get off my nuts people. Krissy started this court bullshit saying she is putting a restraining(sp?) order against ME so she cant come see me. I mean WTF is that bullshit? Get the fucking facts before you just listen to one side of the story.

Tiff-O-Bitties
08-07-2006, 11:40 AM
damn, people are soo fuckin hard on a keyboard and behind a computer screen.

You've obviously never met me in person, I'm the same my dear!;)

dereksi
hmm maybe if you would have kept your penis in your pants and stayed with one girl you wouldnt have had that problem.. would you? :goodjob:
Hey no argument here. lol

Scrappy
I am assuming you are "TIFFANY"? I was told your real name late last night and this situation I was told about. I contacted the "assumed father", her rommate, and work with what has happened and her condition right now.

devin
08-07-2006, 11:41 AM

:eek: oh shit im fuckin scared

Tiff-O-Bitties
08-07-2006, 11:41 AM
Get off my nuts people. Krissy started this court bullshit saying she is putting a restraining(sp?) order against ME so she cant come see me. I mean WTF is that bullshit? Get the fucking facts before you just listen to one side of the story.

Why are you so worried about what everyone thinks? Who fucking cares? You two are the only ones who know the truth, work it out or stay out of each others lives, period.;)

Tiff-O-Bitties
08-07-2006, 11:42 AM
I am assuming you are "TIFFANY"? I was told your real name late last night and this situation I was told about. I contacted the "assumed father", her rommate, and work with what has happened and her condition right now.

Yes, I am, my number is posted if you'd like to call me. I'd love to chat.

Tiff-O-Bitties
08-07-2006, 11:43 AM
:eek: oh shit im fuckin scared

I didn't say you should be scared dipshit, I just said I'm the same either way.:rolleyes:

dereksi
08-07-2006, 11:43 AM
Why are you so worried about what everyone thinks? Who fucking cares? You two are the only ones who know the truth, work it out or stay out of each others lives, period.;)
Worried? Im not but its bullshit when people hear just one side of the story and are ready to hang me without hearing my side

Repost Squintz
08-07-2006, 11:45 AM
its true she is. she tells everyone to DIaf :D

Tiff-O-Bitties
08-07-2006, 11:45 AM
Worried? Im not but its bullshit when people hear just one side of the story and are ready to hang me without hearing my side

Well, if they only listen to one side, and don't give you an opportunity to explain (like it's anyone else's business anyway:???:) Then they aren't your true friends and you shouldn't give 2 shits what they think about you. There are only a few people on this board that I care about, everyone else, fuck em...

civic95
08-07-2006, 11:46 AM
WTF????

If you don't want people asking questions then PM the 2 people that you want to talk too. Don't post it in the whoreslounge for everyone to read.

Tiff-O-Bitties
08-07-2006, 11:47 AM
its true she is. she tells everyone to DIaf :D

HAHA, Hey blue!

devin
08-07-2006, 11:47 AM
WTF????

If you don't want people asking questions then PM the 2 people that you want to talk too. Don't post it in the whoreslounge for everyone to read.

good point:goodjob:

dereksi
08-07-2006, 11:48 AM
Well, if they only listen to one side, and don't give you an opportunity to explain (like it's anyone else's business anyway:???:) Then they aren't your true friends and you shouldn't give 2 shits what they think about you. There are only a few people on this board that I care about, everyone else, fuck em...
Im the same way but when my name gets dragged through the mud on the internet just cause some girl is pissed off at me is bullshit.

dereksi
08-07-2006, 11:49 AM
WTF????

Exactly!!

Scrappy
08-07-2006, 11:51 AM
Yes Krissy did not seem she wanted him to be part of her life. I cant speak for her on that, but I do know she gets ahead of herself at times and if she threatened with a restraining order and did not go through with it. That then should of been enough to let eachother go till the baby was born for proof of fathership and so forth. Arguing with me is not going to go well considering I have to keep my head on so she does not wake up to a disaster. She and you both made a HUGE mistake. I said in a text to you that You now are able to move on with that girl and never contact Krissy again due to no reason needed now. You can say anything hateful or whatnot about her on here. I gave you the option of showing up to be proven she was pregnant and even bring this so called girl, that texted all night stating she wasnt pregnant. AGAINST HER OWN MOTHERS WISHES. You can move along now. I am not being mean, hateful, hurtful or threating in any such way because the fact I know fighting with you will only cause her worse pain than what she has to come within the next few days.

Tiff-O-Bitties
08-07-2006, 11:52 AM
Im the same way but when my name gets dragged through the mud on the internet just cause some girl is pissed off at me is bullshit.

I agree with you there.. So many people have said so much about me on here, but you know, who really cares? No one on here is getting you through life, no one else can live it for you, only you can. So, you do what you think is best for you and screw everyone else.

dereksi
08-07-2006, 11:54 AM
hateful? I have never once been hateful to her

Nitro
08-07-2006, 11:54 AM
so how is Krissy doing?

BTEC
08-07-2006, 11:56 AM
THIS THREAD HAS TURNED TO SHIT AND IS NOW DEEMED WORTHLESS. EVERYBODY STFU AND LET IT GO.

Scrappy
08-07-2006, 11:56 AM
I posted this last night asking the names of those 2 indiviuals to know who to contact. I do not know "FORUM" names nor know how to search to find them and this was teh screen up when I came to her apartment. Attack all you want, I did not announce nor say what happened till I knew details.

Derek, you are a free man for life with no involvment in hers. So trying to be "HARD" is not worth it towards me.

Scrappy
08-07-2006, 11:57 AM
Derek read slowly so you do not miss where I stated " I AM NOT BEING HATEFUL" meaning I am keeping my cool no matter what is said or done right now. But yes you have been quite mean along with her in return or starting. No matter what, you have also allowed someone in your side of life walk all over her continuously. I am not here to argue I was here trying to figure out things about "TIFF" and "Brandy" and cleared all the voicemails, text messages and however people are sending thises messages on here to me. Excuse me for trying to get some information. I am signing off these boards for you all.

devin
08-07-2006, 11:58 AM
THIS THREAD HAS TURNED TO SHIT AND IS NOW DEEMED WORTHLESS. EVERYBODY STFU AND LET IT GO.

yeah no shit. its over now just let it go

BTEC
08-07-2006, 11:59 AM
HELLO SCRAPPY'S SISTER. CAN WE LET THIS SHIT GO. THIS WENT WAY TOO FAR ALREADY.

Brady
08-07-2006, 12:00 PM
libel...we are going to jail for libel.

BTEC
08-07-2006, 12:01 PM
libel...we are going to jail for libel.
IM GOING TO JAIL FUH WHOOPING YO ASS AND U GOING TO JAIL FUH GETTING YO ASS WHOOPED. BUT WHAT ELSE COULD U DO? LOL!!!!

Tiff-O-Bitties
08-07-2006, 12:01 PM
Derek read slowly so you do not miss where I stated " I AM NOT BEING HATEFUL" meaning I am keeping my cool no matter what is said or done right now. But yes you have been quite mean along with her in return or starting. No matter what, you have also allowed someone in your side of life walk all over her continuously. I am not here to argue I was here trying to figure out things about "TIFF" and "Brandy" and cleared all the voicemails, text messages and however people are sending thises messages on here to me. Excuse me for trying to get some information. I am signing off these boards for you all.

Just call me next time, Krissy has my number.

Brady
08-07-2006, 12:02 PM
IM GOING TO JAIL FUH WHOOPING YO ASS AND U GOING TO JAIL FUH GETTING YO ASS WHOOPED. BUT WHAT ELSE COULD U DO? LOL!!!!
DAMN BRO! Okay okay...i'd get my ass whooped.

civic95
08-07-2006, 12:05 PM
Honestly this sounds like a little sibling jealousy to me. If you want to be prego too, just ask.

BTEC
08-07-2006, 12:08 PM
Honestly this sounds like a little sibling jealousy to me. If you want to be prego too, just ask.
IVE READ EVERY POST IN THIS WHOLE THREAD AND I DNT REMEMBER ANYBODY ASKING YOU WHAT THE FUCK U THINK SO SHUT THAT HOLE IN UR FACE AND SCRAM.

devin
IVE READ EVERY POST IN THIS WHOLE THREAD AND I DNT REMEMBER ANYBODY ASKING YOU WHAT THE FUCK U THINK SO SHUT THAT HOLE IN UR FACE AND SCRAM.

:screwy: :screwy:

Tiff-O-Bitties

:thinking:that was :gay:

BTEC
08-07-2006, 12:10 PM
:screwy: :screwy:
GOT HIS ASS. LOL!!!

devin
08-07-2006, 12:13 PM
GOT HIS ASS. LOL!!!

:thinking: :crazy:

B16a2 Civic
08-07-2006, 12:22 PM

hell naah

dereksi
08-07-2006, 12:23 PM
This all started cause I got back with Sara and she couldnt handle it and got mad.

BTEC
08-07-2006, 12:25 PM
JT MONEY, ARENT U IN THE WRONG THREAD?

B16a2 Civic
08-07-2006, 12:26 PM
anyone watch flavor of love 2 last night?

BTEC
08-07-2006, 12:28 PM
anyone watch flavor of love 2 last night?
IF I LIVED CLOSER ID KICK YO ASS FUH THAT SHIT!! WERE U TRYING TO BE FUNNY? :thinking:

civic95
08-07-2006, 12:29 PM

I don't need an invitation to say what the fuck I think you little bitch

B16a2 Civic
08-07-2006, 12:30 PM
IF I LIVED CLOSER ID KICK YO ASS FUH THAT SHIT!! WERE U TRYING TO BE FUNNY? :thinking:

no, im being serious Jesse
a girl shitted on herself.

civic95
08-07-2006, 12:30 PM
:thinking:that was :gay:

Your already pregnant, but if you want to be 100% sure let me know. Who knows it might end up with better genes.

BTEC
08-07-2006, 12:33 PM
I don't need an invitation to say what the fuck I think you little bitch
U GOTTA BE THE GAYEST MUTHAFUKUH TO RESPOND TO THAT SHIT THAT LATE. WHEN I SAY U NEED A INVITATION TO POST U BETTER GET ONE IF U DNT WANT TO FIND OUT WHAT THE CONSQUENCES ARE.

LITTLE BITCH? IS THAT THE BEST SHIT U CAN COME UP WITH? :lmfao:
TAKLING LIKE THAT U MUST BE A HARDCORE FAGGOT AINTCHA SKEET CAKE? MIND IF I CALL U SAILOR?

BTEC
08-07-2006, 12:34 PM
no, im being serious Jesse
a girl shitted on herself.
OH, OK. Y I GOT MAD IS A DIFF STORY. I MIGHT TELL U ONE DAY. LOL!!!! SO SOME CHICK SHAT HERSELF? WHAT FER?

Tiff-O-Bitties
08-07-2006, 12:36 PM
Your already pregnant, but if you want to be 100% sure let me know. Who knows it might end up with better genes.

Do you want herpes?:lmfao:

B16a2 Civic
08-07-2006, 12:36 PM
OH, OK. Y I GOT MAD IS A DIFF STORY. I MIGHT TELL U ONE DAY. LOL!!!! SO SOME CHICK SHAT HERSELF? WHAT FER?

well they were standin aroudn while flav was sayin somethin to trhe crowd of girls and the bitch just shat, she picked up, beat everyone upstairs ( in teh process, i believe she shat again cause there was shit on the stairs) and she finished the job in the bathroom, she admitted to it

Ruiner
08-07-2006, 12:37 PM

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

Now THAT is a sense of humor. Nice, Tiff, nice.

civic95
08-07-2006, 12:37 PM
U GOTTA BE THE GAYEST MUTHAFUKUH TO RESPOND TO THAT SHIT THAT LATE. WHEN I SAY U NEED A INVITATION TO POST U BETTER GET ONE IF U DNT WANT TO FIND OUT WHAT THE CONSQUENCES ARE.

LITTLE BITCH? IS THAT THE BEST SHIT U CAN COME UP WITH? :lmfao:
TAKLING LIKE THAT U MUST BE A HARDCORE FAGGOT AINTCHA SKEET CAKE? MIND IF I CALL U SAILOR?

Yeah man I really gay. I lot of people on here can vouch for that. :lmfao:

BTEC
08-07-2006, 12:38 PM
well they were standin aroudn while flav was sayin somethin to trhe crowd of girls and the bitch just shat, she picked up, beat everyone upstairs ( in teh process, i believe she shat again cause there was shit on the stairs) and she finished the job in the bathroom, she admitted to it
DAMN , AND SHE AINT EVEN SAMPLED THE FLAVOR AND SHE SHITTING ON HERSELF. LOL!!!

BTEC
08-07-2006, 12:38 PM
Yeah man I really gay. I lot of people on here can vouch for that. :lmfao:
:english:

B16a2 Civic
08-07-2006, 12:39 PM
LIRL

civic95
08-07-2006, 12:41 PM
:english:

AINTCHA SKEET CAKE?

Sorry I was trying to type in your language. I must of mistranslated it.

Tiff-O-Bitties
08-07-2006, 12:42 PM
:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

Now THAT is a sense of humor. Nice, Tiff, nice.

*takes a bow* thank you, thank you.

xaznstylegrlx
08-07-2006, 12:44 PM
e-drama = real life threats
:lmao:

Ruiner
08-07-2006, 12:44 PM
*takes a bow* thank you, thank you.

Welcome. I do the same thing in respect to my wreck years ago...

"My coma was the BEST rest that I ever had. Seriously, I highly suggest it to everyone. You wake up feeling refreshed. Even though I was in a coma for 6 days, it felt like 6 months. Ahhh, now that was nice..."

:lmfao:

BTEC
08-07-2006, 12:45 PM
Sorry I was trying to type in your language. I must of mistranslated it.
IVE NEVER GOT IT TO IT WITH NEBODY MORE LAME THAN U. UR SO LAME ITS NOT EVEN FUN.

BTEC
08-07-2006, 12:45 PM
e-drama = real life threats
:lmao:
U WANT SUM? HUH??!!

Nitro
08-07-2006, 12:46 PM

u r so KrAzY :lmfao: how u doing?

xaznstylegrlx
08-07-2006, 12:47 PM
U WANT SUM? HUH??!!
yes!

Can I have a club salad with house dressing on the side?

K thx!

civic95
08-07-2006, 12:47 PM
IVE NEVER GOT IT TO IT WITH NEBODY MORE LAME THAN U. UR SO LAME ITS NOT EVEN FUN.

Sorry Bitchtech I really tried man. I'll try again tomorrow...

The Golden Child
08-07-2006, 12:48 PM
ok so yea ..

Stormhammer
08-07-2006, 12:49 PM
yea - so whats the news on Krissy?

BTEC
yes!

Can I have a club salad with house dressing on the side?

K thx!
~DROPS HEAD A GOES TO KITCHEN~

Tiff-O-Bitties

"My coma was the BEST rest that I ever had. Seriously, I highly suggest it to everyone. You wake up feeling refreshed. Even though I was in a coma for 6 days, it felt like 6 months. Ahhh, now that was nice..."

:lmfao:it's the only way to let people know that you're totally cool with it... I would rep you, but it won't let me, apparently I've repped you too much lately?!

xaznstylegrlx
08-07-2006, 12:50 PM
~DROPS HEAD A GOES TO KITCHEN~
damn skraight! :bump:

BTEC
08-07-2006, 12:51 PM
Sorry Bitchtech I really tried man. I'll try again tomorrow...
BITCHTECH? I LIKE THAT. I KNOW BITCHIES AND UR ONE OF THEM. U GOTTA BE THE LAMEST, ILLITERATE MUTHAFUKUH ON THIS SITE. I TIRED? ILOT OF PPL ...? WTF? I DNT EVEN WAN TO PLAY TOMORROW.

The Golden Child
08-07-2006, 12:52 PM

funny cause i think i went into a coma when i was younger ..
it felt like i was sleeping for years and one day i just woke up ..
walked out of bed and took the longest piss ever in my life ..
i never asked my mom what happened cause i wasnt sure about it myself ..
i was just amazed about how long the piss was when i woke up ..

BTEC
damn skraight! :bump:
WHAT THE SOLDIER WANTS, THE SOLDIER GETS. :doh:

B16a2 Civic

when you woke up for your coma, was everything foggy, like memory and stuff like that?

The Golden Child
08-07-2006, 12:53 PM
BITCHTECH? I LIKE THAT. I KNOW BITCHIES AND UR ONE OF THEM. U GOTTA BE THE LAMEST, ILLITERATE MUTHAFUKUH ON THIS SITE. I TIRED? ILOT OF PPL ...? WTF? I DNT EVEN WAN TO PLAY TOMORROW.

tell him bro tell him again ..

Tiff-O-Bitties
u r so KrAzY :lmfao: how u doing?

i'm good! u?!:D

xaznstylegrlx
WHAT THE SOLDIER WANTS, THE SOLDIER GETS. :doh:

Make'em say uuuuuuhhhhhhh?

DANGER! GET ON THE FLOOR!!!

yea I know it makes no sense, but it's the only thing I can come up with "soldier"

civic95
08-07-2006, 12:54 PM
BITCHTECH? WTF? I DNT EVEN WAN TO PLAY TOMORROW.

Well fuck you then. Go back to hitting on 15 yr olds on myspace.

BTEC
08-07-2006, 12:55 PM
Make'em say uuuuuuhhhhhhh?

DANGER! GET ON THE FLOOR!!!

yea I know it makes no sense, but it's the only thing I can come up with "soldier"
WOAH!!! JUST WOAH.

BTEC
08-07-2006, 12:58 PM
Well fuck you then. Go back to hitting on 15 yr olds on myspace.
I PREFER OLD WOMEN, UNLIKE URSELF. IF U HADNT TOLD ME, I WOULDNT HAVE KNOWN U COULD FIND 15 YR OLD ON MYSPACE. ILL SEE U ON THE NEWS, PEDOPHYLE. :2up:

Stormhammer
08-07-2006, 01:02 PM
well this thread got hijacked

xaznstylegrlx
08-07-2006, 01:05 PM
indeed

civic95
08-07-2006, 01:08 PM
I PREFER OLD WOMEN, UNLIKE URSELF. Yeah I like them young thats why my gf is 30

xaznstylegrlx
08-07-2006, 01:09 PM
Yeah I like them young thats why my gf is 30
so how old r u? :thinking:

B16a2 Civic
08-07-2006, 01:10 PM
damn lnc members always commin in the good threads and fuckin shit up

BTEC
08-07-2006, 01:16 PM
Yeah I like them young thats why my gf is 30
UR GIRL MAY BE 30 BUT U STILL HAVE A THING FOR 15 YRS OLDS. I DNT HAVE A EXPLANATION WHY BUT THATS PRETTY MUCH WHAT U JUST SAID.

BTEC
08-07-2006, 01:18 PM
DAMN RIGHT AND I DID IT. YESSSSSS

civic95
08-07-2006, 01:21 PM
UR GIRL MAY BE 30 BUT U STILL HAVE A THING FOR 15 YRS OLDS. I DNT HAVE A EXPLANATION WHY BUT THATS PRETTY MUCH WHAT U JUST SAID.

I never said that? Who's illiterate now? Your the one with your myspace page in your profile not me.

Nitro
08-07-2006, 01:21 PM
i'm good! u?!:D

jus working sweetie.......hey u know that youngun gonna be *cinnamon* right? :lmfao:

BTEC
08-07-2006, 01:23 PM
I never said that? Who's illiterate now? Your the one with your myspace page in your profile not me.
SO U ARE A FRUIT CAKE. Y U CHECKIN MY PROFILE OUT. EWWW!!!!

U TOLD ME THAT THERE ARE 15 YR OLD GIRLS ON MYSPACE AND I SHOULD CHECK EM OUT.

The Golden Child
08-07-2006, 01:28 PM

so does most people on here ..

example : me say something i dare you ..

xaznstylegrlx
08-07-2006, 01:32 PM

me say u is ass whole! :lmfao:

civic95
08-07-2006, 01:37 PM

Well we all know you are cruising myspace for grannies not 15 yr olds. its evident by your location.

The Golden Child
08-07-2006, 01:37 PM
me say u is ass whole! :lmfao:

fortune cookie says she who is retarded is retarded .. =P

The Golden Child
08-07-2006, 01:39 PM
Well we all know you are cruising myspace for grannies not 15 yr olds. its evident by your location.

HELL NO I DONT I GRAB UP MILFS BITCH !!!

civic95
08-07-2006, 01:39 PM
HELL NO I DONT I GRAB UP MILFS BITCH !!!

Well my mom isn't a milf dude, so you might want to change it from Yo moms bed to "a milfs bed"

B16a2 Civic
08-07-2006, 01:41 PM
well folks, this is :locked:

B16a2 Civic
ahh just kidding!

B16a2 Civic
maybe later

The Golden Child
IBL IBL !!!

do it B do it ..

thinkfast®
08-07-2006, 01:42 PM
notes please, requesting notes asap, thanx

HalfBaked
08-07-2006, 01:42 PM

Only if you want AIDS!

Tiff-O-Bitties
08-07-2006, 01:49 PM
Only if you want AIDS!

:lmfao:Hmmm... I think I'll pass. Thanks for the offer.:D

jt money
JT MONEY, ARENT U IN THE WRONG THREAD?
damn im not allowed to read now? get off my dick.

B16a2 Civic
Testing Waters: the Clap

HalfBaked
08-07-2006, 01:50 PM
:lmfao:Hmmm... I think I'll pass. Thanks for the offer.:D

I'm a shitty sales man. :(

BTEC
08-07-2006, 02:05 PM
damn im not allowed to read now? get off my dick.
WOAH!! DNT GET TOO HYPED UP HAWS IM JUST MESSIN WITH U BC U PRETTY MUCH RAN THE NWS FORUM. THIS WILL PROLLY BE THE ONE TIME I LET SOMEBODY SLIDE RESONDING TO A COMMENT I MADE ESPECIALLY SINCE I WAS JOKING.

The Golden Child
08-07-2006, 02:06 PM
he prolly not gunna come back now BTEC .. LIRL !!!

thinkfast®
08-07-2006, 02:07 PM
Make an Offer: crabs

HalfBaked
08-07-2006, 02:08 PM
$36 cash in hand!

Now are they alaskan king?!

BTEC
08-07-2006, 02:09 PM
he prolly not gunna come back now BTEC .. LIRL !!!
I WASNT TRYING TO RUN HIM OFF BUT I KINDA CHEERED FOR HIM BACK IN THE DAYS BC HE POSTS SOME GOOD SHIT IN NWS. AND I MAKE A JOKE WITH HIM AND HE WANTS TO GET SERIOUS. ATLEAST I LET HIM KNOW I WAS JOKING B4 I WENT OFF ON HIM LIKE THE MAD MAN I AM.

B16a2 Civic
08-07-2006, 02:13 PM
pending sale...

The Golden Child
08-07-2006, 02:16 PM
I WASNT TRYING TO RUN HIM OFF BUT I KINDA CHEERED FOR HIM BACK IN THE DAYS BC HE POSTS SOME GOOD SHIT IN NWS. AND I MAKE A JOKE WITH HIM AND HE WANTS TO GET SERIOUS. ATLEAST I LET HIM KNOW I WAS JOKING B4 I WENT OFF ON HIM LIKE THE MAD MAN I AM.

bitch i want my mother fucking money back ..

Ruiner
08-07-2006, 02:49 PM
when you woke up for your coma, was everything foggy, like memory and stuff like that?

Yeah, but only 'cause of the meds.

Leisa
08-07-2006, 02:57 PM
My 2 cents... I completely understand what you are saying "on behalf of Krissy," but you apparently haven't contacted the correct people because I haven't received any phone call or text from anyone. Krissy is one of my very best friends and I would never do anything to intentionally hurt her, she knows that, and trust me that everything I've ever said was my own opinion and would have been formed whether or not it was Krissy or any other girl that dumbass Derek messed around with.

Take every bit of "evidence" to the police Sara/Derek, call me when "internet bullshit" is actually held up in court. That's the biggest crock of shit I've ever heard in my life, and to be honest, doesn't scare/threaten me at all.

I have no intentions of trying to help anyone out that doesn't want/need it, and I will keep my mouth shut about the subject.

Oh yea, one more thing, Derek, you need to change your signature, you are just asking to be taken to court:gay:

And Sara, text me sweety, I'd love for you to tell me how you really feel about me... 678.776.2393 DIAF, bitch.:2up:

and I agree with this one.... I let it be known to Mary as well

Leisa
08-07-2006, 03:00 PM
Hey no argument here. lol

Derek Im not picking sides here, but arent you the one who refused to wear a condom and Krissy couldnt get on the pill until she weighed 100 pounds or more?

B16a2 Civic
08-07-2006, 03:00 PM
Oh shit...

B16a2 Civic
08-07-2006, 03:01 PM
Leisa is in full effect with tha drama bringer backer

HalfBaked
08-07-2006, 03:01 PM
Rule 1 of IA: ALWAYS BAG IT WHEN FUCKING IA WIMMENZ.

Rule 2 of IA: S13 owners are stupid.

BTEC
08-07-2006, 03:02 PM
SOOOOO, THE TOOTH COMES OUT.

B16A2CIVIC SIG KINDA GOES ALONG WITH THIS COMMENT.

B16a2 Civic
08-07-2006, 03:03 PM
SOOOOO, THE TOOTH COMES OUT.

B16A2CIVIC SIG KINDA GOES ALONG WITH THIS COMMENT.

ahhh, wildn

Leisa
08-07-2006, 03:06 PM
Oh shit...

yep heard it from the horses mouth himself.... at an Elite meet, Harrys Pizza

devin
08-07-2006, 03:12 PM
its over people. everything thing is over now. soo move on to other things.

Ms Dollar
08-07-2006, 03:14 PM
Well that's a really nice thing to say... :???:

BTEC
08-07-2006, 03:16 PM
IM FAT AND IM FEELING KINDA SEXY RIGHT NOW. SO WHEN I SING IS WHEN ITS OVER. TIL THEN STFU

The Golden Child
08-07-2006, 03:17 PM
bahahahahahahaha ..

B16a2 Civic
08-07-2006, 03:17 PM
i doubt this will ever be over

devin
08-07-2006, 03:18 PM
IM FAT AND IM FEELING KINDA SEXY RIGHT NOW. SO WHEN I SING IS WHEN ITS OVER. TIL THEN STFU

fuk u:crazy:

devin
08-07-2006, 03:18 PM
Well that's a really nice thing to say... :???:

well.... thanks:goodjob:

Ms Dollar
08-07-2006, 03:19 PM
well.... thanks:goodjob:
I was definitely being sarcastic :goodjob:

devin
08-07-2006, 03:22 PM
I was definitely being sarcastic :goodjob:

oh really, i thought you were being serious. getthefukouttahere

B16a2 Civic
08-07-2006, 03:23 PM
hell nah LIRL

The Golden Child
08-07-2006, 03:24 PM
LIRL !!!

BluesClues
08-07-2006, 03:27 PM

Myspace is gay! LOL FTW!!!!!!!:lmfao:

BluesClues
08-07-2006, 03:32 PM
Yay!! Drama!!! Oh how I missed it so :lmfao:

BTEC
08-07-2006, 03:32 PM
fuk u:crazy:
JUST BC IM FAT DNT MEAN ILL TAKE NE THING. BETTER STICK TO WHAT U KNOW :jerkit:

The Golden Child
08-07-2006, 03:34 PM
Myspace is gay! LOL FTW!!!!!!!:lmfao:

you dont have myspace ??

HalfBaked
08-07-2006, 03:34 PM
www.myspace.com/mattbw

MYSPACE FTW!

Ms Dollar
08-07-2006, 03:36 PM
oh really, i thought you were being serious. getthefukouttahere
Who the hell do you think you are to talk to me like that. At least I care about Krissy, obviously you don't. Maybe you should getthefuckouttahere. :2up:

The Golden Child
08-07-2006, 03:37 PM
Who the hell do you think you are to talk to me like that. At least I care about Krissy, obviously you don't. Maybe you should getthefuckouttahere. :2up:

i think hes Derricks cousin if not my bad ..

BTEC
08-07-2006, 03:38 PM
BROTHER, SIDE KICK, OFTEN MISTAKEN AS TWIN TO THE BLIND.

BluesClues
08-07-2006, 03:38 PM
you dont have myspace ??
Hell NAW!!!!! Myspace is just a place for horny ass people trying to hook up. Some may actually be looking for friends (when you can just go out and meet people), but that is not everyone's intention and I don't want to be bothered with it

Ms Dollar
08-07-2006, 03:39 PM
I don't give a damn who he is, I am tired of people talking shit to me because I am a girl.

devin

let me fill u in on a little something, I DONT GIVE A FUCK. getthefukouttahere

BTEC
LOL!!! GET EM!!!

LETS SEE HOW MANY TIMES U CAN MAKE HIM SAY THE F WORD.

DEVIN, I GOT A FEELING SHES GONNA OWN U. SHE SEEMS MEAN, OR LIEK SHE CAN BE.

devin
08-07-2006, 03:40 PM

derek is my brother

BTEC
08-07-2006, 03:41 PM
derek is my brother
REPOST MOTHER FUCKER!!!!!

devin
08-07-2006, 03:41 PM
I don't give a damn who he is, I am tired of people talking shit to me because I am a girl.

thats not why, i dont even know you. you started with me, remember???

Ms Dollar
08-07-2006, 03:43 PM
let me fill u in on a little something, I DONT GIVE A FUCK. getthefukouttahere
You know we really need to work on your vocabulary. I'm sure you can come up with something better than getthefukouttahere. I mean damn, if you think you can intimidate me you are barkin up the wrong damn tree. You OBVIOUSLY don't know me. :rolleyes: :lmfao:

BluesClues
08-07-2006, 03:44 PM
"I bet you won't hit a muthafucka hit a muthafucka bitch push a muthafucka push a muthafucka hoe!

BTEC
08-07-2006, 03:47 PM
"I bet you won't hit a muthafucka hit a muthafucka bitch push a muthafucka push a muthafucka hoe!
STANDBY FOR UR NEGATIVE REPS.

BluesClues
08-07-2006, 03:49 PM
STANDBY FOR UR NEGATIVE REPS.
Nigga I'm tired of you threating to neg. rep me! Fuck you and the hatch you rode in :lmfao:

devin
08-07-2006, 03:49 PM
You know we really need to work on your vocabulary. I'm sure you can come up with something better than getthefukouttahere. I mean damn, if you think you can intimidate me you are barkin up the wrong damn tree. You OBVIOUSLY don't know me. :rolleyes: :lmfao:

i dont know you and i could really give less of a shit to ever see you in person, you started with me, and im not trying to intimidate you cuz i could give less of a shit. so getthefukouttahere

The Golden Child
08-07-2006, 03:50 PM
Hell NAW!!!!! Myspace is just a place for horny ass people trying to hook up. Some may actually be looking for friends (when you can just go out and meet people), but that is not everyone's intention and I don't want to be bothered with it

you should make one and add me ..

BluesClues
08-07-2006, 03:50 PM
i dont know you and i could really give less of a shit to ever see you in person, you started with me, and im not trying to intimidate you cuz i could give less of a shit. so getthefukouttahere
Classic

BluesClues
08-07-2006, 03:51 PM
you should make one and add me ..
That's alright I will pass but thanks for the offer anyway

carrascopa
08-07-2006, 03:54 PM
DEVINS A FAGGOT

carrascopa
08-07-2006, 03:57 PM
a big flaming cock sukking homo

devin
08-07-2006, 03:58 PM
DEVINS A FAGGOT

FUCK YOU, you dont even know me mayne.

BluesClues
08-07-2006, 04:00 PM
Pics will make this thread even better

carrascopa
08-07-2006, 04:00 PM
FUCK YOU, you dont even know me mayne.
I KNOW THAT YOU LIKE LITTLE BOYS! & THATS ALL I NEED TO KNOW BITCH

The Golden Child
08-07-2006, 04:01 PM
That's alright I will pass but thanks for the offer anyway

NP !!! :D

The Golden Child
08-07-2006, 04:01 PM

LIRL !!!

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Tasuki_Civic
08-07-2006, 04:03 PM
ha this is sad

BluesClues
08-07-2006, 04:04 PM
I think I have fallen in love with IA all over again. Didn't know the spark was still there. Thanks for the entertainment peeps!

devin
08-07-2006, 04:06 PM

damn you are fuckin gangsta you fuckin little ass bitch, i bet you money you wouldnt say a word to my face, but you wanna be a keyboard tough guy go right ahead, i will see you at some point.

Ms Dollar
08-07-2006, 04:07 PM
I'd be willing to bet money that he would say something to your face. You obviously don't know Alex either.

The Golden Child
08-07-2006, 04:08 PM
I think I have fallen in love with IA all over again. Didn't know the spark was still there. Thanks for the entertainment peeps!

NP !!! :crazy:

The Golden Child
08-07-2006, 04:08 PM
damn you are fuckin gangsta you fuckin little ass bitch, i bet you money you wouldnt say a word to my face, but you wanna be a keyboard tough guy go right ahead, i will see you at some point.

i bet you $100 bucks he will ..

BluesClues
08-07-2006, 04:09 PM
Was gone for a while had to take a break. There was no drama but glad to be back

devin
I'd be willing to bet money that he would say something to your face. You obviously don't know Alex either.

your right i dont know any of you lame ass people, and i dont want to. so getthefukouttahere.

Ms Dollar
I'm broke as hell and I'll bet all the money I have right now...

Tasuki_Civic

HEY YOU KNOW ALEX IS A BIG DUDE. IF YOU QUICK YOU MITE GET'EM :rolleyes:

BluesClues
08-07-2006, 04:10 PM
I bet a quarter if you have change

carrascopa
08-07-2006, 04:10 PM

bla bla bla.. only way id lay a finger on you buddy is if yoru brother was there to help you out. im not a bully.. n the 2 of you together might have a shot @ me..

o.k. probably not.. but still 2 queers to smear is better than 1

Ms Dollar
08-07-2006, 04:11 PM
your right i dont know any of you lame ass people, and i dont want to. so getthefukouttahere.
If everyone here is so lame except for you then why are you still here?

Tasuki_Civic
08-07-2006, 04:12 PM
ALEX DONT GET OVERBOARD WITH IT....DONT GET YA ASS WHOOPED LIKE THAT BOY DID AT BAR.PARKWAY

devin
08-07-2006, 04:12 PM

i dont know him, or anybody else on this site, everybody wants to be all big and bad on here, i joined up because i like imports, i drive an import, but all everybody wants to do is start little bullshit drama. i didnt start with anybody on this thread or this site, she started with me and I dont know this alex guy. i was just watchin my brothers back since people on here wanna talk shit. but i dont care about internet drama, if something happens in REAL life then we will talk.

Tasuki_Civic
08-07-2006, 04:13 PM
bla bla bla.. only way id lay a finger on you buddy is if yoru brother was there to help you out. im not a bully.. n the 2 of you together might have a shot @ me..

I'D HATE TO SEE YOU GO DOWN LIKE THAT ALEX DONT BLUFF

Ms Dollar
08-07-2006, 04:14 PM
I'D HATE TO SEE YOU GO DOWN LIKE THAT ALEX DONT BLUFF
Alex isn't the type to talk shit that he can't back up...don't worry babes!

devin
08-07-2006, 04:15 PM

shit if you see me, dont worry bout my brother, worry bout gettin you punk ass the fuck outta there

xaznstylegrlx
08-07-2006, 04:16 PM
and so the plot thickens

Tasuki_Civic
08-07-2006, 04:16 PM
Alex isn't the type to talk shit that he can't back up...don't worry babes!

I GUESS...BUT THERES NO REASON TO TALK SHIT AND HE HAS NO IDEA WHO THIS CCAT IS. LOL HE COULD REALLY GET HIS ASS WHOOPED. I MEAN BY ALL MEANS I HOPE HE CAN BUT BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU ASJ FOR IS ALL IM SAYN

Ms Dollar
08-07-2006, 04:17 PM
I GUESS...BUT THERES NO REASON TO TALK SHIT AND HE HAS NO IDEA WHO THIS CCAT IS. LOL HE COULD REALLY GET HIS ASS WHOOPED. I MEAN BY ALL MEANS I HOPE HE CAN BUT BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU ASJ FOR IS ALL IM SAYN
Alex doesn't have anything to worry about with this guy...I'm sure of it.

Anyways, I have to go do laundry so you bitches have a great day!

:idb:

devin
08-07-2006, 04:18 PM
getthefukouttahere

Tasuki_Civic
08-07-2006, 04:18 PM
i ahte to say it but with all tha shit talkin i mite go for tha outkaster cuase he sound a lil buck if you ask me jk

carrascopa
08-07-2006, 04:22 PM
shit if you see me, dont worry bout my brother, worry bout gettin you punk ass the fuck outta there

NO SERIOUSLY.. GET AT ME.. IM RUNNIN A 2 FOR 1 SPECIAL..

U AND YOUR BROTHER AND ME GO HEAD UP.. WE CAN HAVE AN AUDIENCE IF YOU WANT IT.. I DONT CARE..

DAMN THAT WOULD BE SO FUNNY...

dereksi
08-07-2006, 04:22 PM
Holla at a playa when you see me on the street trick. (almost) everybody on this site is fucking gay. Which is why I dont post on here. Bunch of keyboard commandos. I dont run my mouth on here its just fucking lame and a real bitch move.

carrascopa
08-07-2006, 04:23 PM
ON THAT NOTE IM GOING HOME

carrascopa
08-07-2006, 04:24 PM
Holla at a playa when you see me on the street trick. (almost) everybody on this site is fucking gay. Which is why I dont post on here. Bunch of keyboard commandos. I dont run my mouth on here its just fucking lame and a real bitch move.

OH SHIT.. NEVERMIND.. HERES THE OTHER HOMO BROTHER!

I BET YOUR PARENTS ARE PROUD YALL

dereksi
08-07-2006, 04:25 PM
NO SERIOUSLY.. GET AT ME.. IM RUNNIN A 2 FOR 1 SPECIAL..

U AND YOUR BROTHER AND ME GO HEAD UP.. WE CAN HAVE AN AUDIENCE IF YOU WANT IT.. I DONT CARE..

DAMN THAT WOULD BE SO FUNNY...
Whatta bitch ass move. 50 bucks says Ill make you my bitch. Shit in jail homie you would be doing my fucking laundry you big lipped motherfucker. LOL nah for real you got some real DSL for those who dont know thats dick sucking lips and bro you got a nice set. Shit I might even make you suck my dick. BITCH ASS HOE

dereksi
08-07-2006, 04:26 PM
OH SHIT.. NEVERMIND.. HERES THE OTHER HOMO BROTHER!

I BET YOUR PARENTS ARE PROUD YALL
Motherfucker your heart pumps kool-aid. Id try you in a heart beat.

Tasuki_Civic
08-07-2006, 04:26 PM
hmm....o k

The Golden Child
08-07-2006, 04:28 PM
I'm broke as hell and I'll bet all the money I have right now...

how much you got ??

carrascopa
08-07-2006, 04:28 PM
Whatta bitch ass move. 50 bucks says Ill make you my bitch. Shit in jail homie you would be doing my fucking laundry you big lipped motherfucker. LOL nah for real you got some real DSL for those who dont know thats dick sucking lips and bro you got a nice set. Shit I might even make you suck my dick. BITCH ASS HOE

funny part about all this.. is u know its true man.. i would whipe the motherfuccin floor with both of you bitches.. at the same motherfuccin time..

im callin u both out to try n jump me.. n all u can talk about is my lips?? come on dude.. just man up

Tasuki_Civic
08-07-2006, 04:29 PM
funny part about all this.. is u know its true man.. i would whipe the motherfuccin floor with both of you bitches.. at the same motherfuccin time..

im callin u both out to try n jump me.. n all u can talk about is my lips?? come on dude.. just man up

this is.....with out using a gun right???? lol cause i wouldluv to see this. matta fact i'll record it jsut for those who wont be there to see it

carrascopa
08-07-2006, 04:30 PM
alright im really outta here now

dereksi
08-07-2006, 04:31 PM

LOL a true man talks shit over the internet?? Gimmie break. Face it homie its a bitch ass move to start shit on the internet,plain and simple. And that makes you a bitch, period.

Tasuki_Civic
jus remebr i said i'll record and no guns invovled

carrascopa
this is.....with out using a gun right???? lol cause i wouldluv to see this. matta fact i'll record it jsut for those who wont be there to see it

like for real.. no weapons at all.. not on my part... shouldnt be on theres either.. they should have nothing to worry about at all.. they talkin all this shit.

carrascopa
08-07-2006, 04:32 PM
LOL a true man talks shit over the internet?? Gimmie break. Face it homie its a bitch ass move to start shit on the internet,plain and simple. And that makes you a bitch, period.

chcickin shit motherfuccer.. u aint got no balls at all

Tasuki_Civic
08-07-2006, 04:32 PM
like for real.. no weapons at all.. not on my part... shouldnt be on theres either.. they should have nothing to worry about at all.. they talkin all this shit.

aiiight :goodjob:

dereksi
08-07-2006, 04:33 PM
chcickin shit motherfuccer.. u aint got no balls at all
LOL your right. I go around starting fights on IA hahahahah whatta bitch. Thats why I talk shit on the internet right bro? Get your mind right look in the mirror and realize that your a bitch and you start shit on IA cause you suck.

fawk_you
08-07-2006, 04:37 PM
?....

dereksi
08-07-2006, 04:38 PM
LOL it was fun. Im out you nerdy ass computer geeks.