PDA

View Full Version : I think I might jump ship from Metro PCS...

quickdodge®
08-06-2006, 08:34 PM
I've been reading up on amp'd mobile phone service and it seems that their plans are apt to suit my needs. They have really decent pricing for their plans. I haven't heard anyone on here talk of them, but if any one has dealt with them, what's their story to you? Later, QD.

The Golden Child
08-06-2006, 08:38 PM
seems ok but i checked on there site and they have 3 phones ?

Keebs ð¿ð
08-06-2006, 08:40 PM
I've been using Cingular, pretty good service all around. But now i'm switching back to sprint-nextel tomorrow. Service sucks, costs alot, but all my friends use them plus free incoming. Will probably even out on the bill since I always ran over on my cingular bill

quickdodge®
08-06-2006, 08:42 PM
seems ok but i checked on there site and they have 3 phones ?

Yeah, but I don't care much for the phones. It's just that I can pay the same amount for amp'd as Metro and get service "anywhere" instead of just Atl. My phone now doesn't even have a camera. I don't care about all that. Just speakerphone is all I ask. Plus, my work phone has camera and video shit. Later, QD.

Julio
08-06-2006, 08:44 PM
I've been using Cingular, pretty good service all around. But now i'm switching back to sprint-nextel tomorrow. Service sucks, costs alot, but all my friends use them plus free incoming. Will probably even out on the bill since I always ran over on my cingular bill

wtf? :thinking:

you must be on crack.

and congrats QD

quickdodge®
08-06-2006, 08:46 PM
Thanks, again, Julio. Later, QD.

The Golden Child
08-06-2006, 08:46 PM
Yeah, but I don't care much for the phones. It's just that I can pay the same amount for amp'd as Metro and get service "anywhere" instead of just Atl. My phone now doesn't even have a camera. I don't care about all that. Just speakerphone is all I ask. Plus, my work phone has camera and video shit. Later, QD.

yea i work for metro pcs they have roaming now but i wouldnt use it ..
i dont think you can carry your number over also so you would have to get a new number ..
amp'd is a prepaid service and you would probably have to set up a automatic payment from your credit card ..
but go for it since its nation wide and you need a nation wide service ..

JITB
08-06-2006, 08:54 PM

ur crazy stay on cingular.. i have sprint but not by choice.. i had cingular and it was great. i drop so many calls with sprint its ridiculious

Keebs ð¿ð
08-06-2006, 08:56 PM
ur crazy stay on cingular.. i have sprint but not by choice.. i had cingular and it was great. i drop so many calls with sprint its ridiculious

Its not my choice, I could always start a new plan with cingular. My last plan was a shared plan and I'm being forced off the account. I had a nextel account before and it was set to inactive status. But I still technically have the account, so I'm just going to reactivate it for now

quickdodge®
08-06-2006, 08:57 PM
yea i work for metro pcs they have roaming now but i wouldnt use it ..
i dont think you can carry your number over also so you would have to get a new number ..
amp'd is a prepaid service and you would probably have to set up a automatic payment from your credit card ..
but go for it since its nation wide and you need a nation wide service ..

amp'd is not just prepaid. They have plans just like Cingular and Sprint. Here are the rates. (http://get.ampd.com/rate_plans/postpaid.php) Later, QD.

The Golden Child
08-06-2006, 08:58 PM
amp'd is not just prepaid. They have plans just like Cingular and Sprint. Here are the rates. (http://get.ampd.com/rate_plans/postpaid.php) Later, QD.

yea i know but they were pre paid service before they started a monthly rate ..

quickdodge®
08-06-2006, 08:59 PM
Yes. You are correct. When did Metro go "roaming?" Later, QD.

The Golden Child
08-06-2006, 09:02 PM
Yes. You are correct. When did Metro go "roaming?" Later, QD.

couple of months ago its alot though ..

.49 - .79 cents plus tax per minute and also depeneding what area your in ..

Keebs ð¿ð
08-06-2006, 09:03 PM
couple of months ago its alot though ..

.49 - .79 cents plus tax per minute and also depeneding what area your in ..

Grats on 16k posts, loser! lol

JITB
08-06-2006, 09:04 PM
Its not my choice, I could always start a new plan with cingular. My last plan was a shared plan and I'm being forced off the account. I had a nextel account before and it was set to inactive status. But I still technically have the account, so I'm just going to reactivate it for now

dam thats how i ended up on sprint also lol

Keebs ð¿ð
08-06-2006, 09:06 PM
dam thats how i ended up on sprint also lol

lol, atleast we have an excuse for going with sprint/nextel

The Golden Child
08-06-2006, 09:08 PM
Grats on 16k posts, loser! lol

daym did i really get 16K .. daym thanks though keeb ..

quickdodge®
08-06-2006, 09:09 PM
I just talked to a Metro rep on the phone. Fuck that. I'll stick to changing providers. Later, QD.

The Golden Child
08-06-2006, 09:12 PM
I just talked to a Metro rep on the phone. Fuck that. I'll stick to changing providers. Later, QD.

haha bro i told you its alot ..

Nittanys1
08-06-2006, 09:19 PM
good get cingular...then i will not have to pay $$$ when your ass calls me and wants tot talk for hours!

The Golden Child
08-06-2006, 09:20 PM
good get cingular...then i will not have to pay $$$ when your ass calls me and wants tot talk for hours!

talking about man stuff right cause that sounded :gay: ..

HeLLo iM iZzY
08-06-2006, 09:25 PM
i still think tmobile is the shit...i had cingular last yr and I just kept gettin charged for goin over minutes and all this other shit so I payed it all off and turned my phone off for a month...guess what?? the fucks still kept chargin me for goin over mins...but i got all my money back for those 2 months they charged me for BS....and to add to those charges i always had around 200 mins before ACTUALLY going over......

Nittanys1
08-06-2006, 09:29 PM
^^^you just didnt have the tight plan and thats your fault for not noting the number of hours you use a month. I have had cingular for years and have NEVER had problems with them...y?...because I keep up with my mins and what rollovers i have left.....its your own fault if you get over charged by cingular!

quickdodge®
08-06-2006, 09:30 PM
talking about man stuff right cause that sounded :gay: ..

What the hail kind of shit is that? Later, QD.

The Golden Child
08-06-2006, 09:44 PM
What the hail kind of shit is that? Later, QD.

dont mind me bro minds kinda messed up right now ..

STRESS KILLS !!!

RandomGuy
08-06-2006, 10:31 PM
http://jacksonspecific.com/media/1/20051130-poser-mobile.gif
poser mobile FTW

Bishop
08-06-2006, 10:45 PM
cingular is the shit....i have never gone over minutes and have about 3k in roll over minutes. I get service out in California in parts where my brother wouldnt (he was in verizon).

HeLLo iM iZzY
08-06-2006, 11:37 PM
^^^you just didnt have the tight plan and thats your fault for not noting the number of hours you use a month.

LIKE I FUCKING SAID....i turned the phone of FOR A WHOLE FUCKING MONTH and still got charged with going over minutes.

READ THE FUCK UP.

TeeJay
08-06-2006, 11:56 PM
dont hit me on the nextel chirp, if u tryna conversate about some mothafuckin werk

TeeJay
08-06-2006, 11:57 PM
T-mobile FTW btw.

HeLLo iM iZzY
08-07-2006, 04:50 AM
^^^ word.

Nittanys1
08-07-2006, 07:39 AM
LIKE I FUCKING SAID....i turned the phone of FOR A WHOLE FUCKING MONTH and still got charged with going over minutes.

READ THE FUCK UP.

:goodjob: :lmfao: