PDA

View Full Version : Choppedtegra bad seller!

2turbo4u
08-06-2006, 05:23 PM
I called him to pickup an alternator and starter from him. He said I could meet you @ xyz time, I said ok. I was their and he was a no show, not answering his phone or what not. He called me later that night 8-10p.m and wanted to meet and said he was at church when I called :thinking: So if you got to go to church why make arrangement to meet someone? Well I told him I wasn't coming back out, so we arranged a time the next day after he finished church and we met up. He said I had all the parts tested before it came off the car. Ok deal went down but I told him I was gonna check the stuff out. Well I went to Advanced auto and they said the starter was ok, but the alt. wasn't. So I called him and told him what was up, he said I would straighten it out for you. He told me to call him in a day or two, but I decided to call on the weekend. Left few messages and no response. So if you read this call me so that I can retract my statement like an eyewitness to 9/11 accounts. :ninja:

i4_garage
08-08-2006, 05:47 PM
yes i can vouch for u.....he told me he would bring all the stufff for hte teg disc brakes....and i specifically call him right before to bring all the brake lines, and proportional valve....but when he got there he was like "oh shit i forgot about the lines and the valve..."....so i told him to just forget it and i just take off 30$ and bring it to me the next time i am up there....i ask him to bring it to my freind which is closer to him than me....he never return my PMs.....i am ok wit the deal...just that if u say u gonna bring something else that u forgot...keep ur words or atleast respond....

CHOPPEDTEGRA
07-02-2008, 02:59 PM
BOTH OF YOU CAN KICK ROCKS. EXCUSE ME, BUT I WAS DEALING WITH NO CAR. MY **** WAS TOTALED.

DieselNuts
07-02-2008, 03:01 PM
BOTH OF YOU CAN KICK ROCKS. EXCUSE ME, BUT I WAS DEALING WITH NO CAR. MY **** WAS TOTALED.
NOT THEIR FAULT. DONT MAKE PLANS YOU CANT KEEP...

81911SC
07-02-2008, 03:03 PM
WTF does that have to do with you making shiity plans while in church or forgetting other parts. In for your ban.

CHOPPEDTEGRA
07-02-2008, 03:12 PM
I TOLD THA DUDE I'LL MEET HIM AT 8PM. HE DIDNT ANSWER HIS PHONE. ASK ANYONE WHO KNOW ME, I ALWAYS ANSWER MY PHONE! I GOT TWO OF THEM. ASK SILVERSOL, HE BOUGHT MY TRANNY, AS SWOLEJAMACIA... ASK ANYONE WHO KNOW ME. IM BOUT MY BUSINESS. IF I CANT DO SOMETHING, I CALL OR TEXT AND RESCHEDULE. WHAT THEY TALKING IS GARBAGE. PLUS, MY CAR WAS TOTALED ONE MONTH BEFORE I SOLD HIM THE ALT, AND MY CAR WAS RUNNING. HMM...PLUS, I TOLD DUDE TO MEET ME AT ADVANCE AUTO PARTS AND ILL GIVE HIM HIS MONEY BACK FOR THE ALT. WTF IS 35? CHUMP CHANGE. DID HE SHOW? NO. I DEAL STRAIGHT THE **** UP. SO ANYONE WHO WANT TO SEE ABOUT ME, LET'S DO BUSINESS. AND IF YOU GUYS FEEL SO FRUSTRATED WITH THE WAY I DO BUSINESS...THEN HOLLA!!!

jadakid88
07-02-2008, 03:14 PM
x2
WTF does that have to do with you making shiity plans while in church or forgetting other parts. In for your ban.

Jaimecbr900
07-02-2008, 03:15 PM
Are yall kidding me??? This is a 2 yr old thread.......:rolleyes:

This is done right here.