PDA

View Full Version : Sticky vs Kevint707

Vteckidd
08-06-2006, 12:37 PM
Mad drama surrounded this race, but i heard Sticky gave kevin the smackdown. I heard the race was won by CARS on Stickys behalf.

They said you were spraying too kevin, whats the deal?

in for video

HalfBaked
08-06-2006, 12:39 PM
Whats sticky drive?

Vteckidd
08-06-2006, 12:40 PM
Acura Integra

shortysm22
08-06-2006, 01:11 PM
can't wait to hear the other side of the story

IntegraXTR
08-06-2006, 01:21 PM
this is no surprise, sticky's is boosted, kevin's is a spray motor.

BigPoppaHurtm
08-06-2006, 01:38 PM
I was in kevins car riding shotgun last night. It seemed to me that kevin was having mad traction problems which kept him from performing at his peak. If he puts up the vids you guys may be able to see how the car was literally swaying left and right once he hit the spray due to a lack of traction. He was doing better after the first 3 runs which is probably because he lost some bottle pressure and the nitrous wasnt hitting as hard any more allowing him to catch traction, but still couldnt pull hard on sticky. Fun runs overall and Mad props to Sticky for having a sick teggy :goodjob:

CHADbee
08-06-2006, 02:19 PM
interreting, very interresting.

SpooL'DGsR
08-06-2006, 02:37 PM
DAMM I MISS EVERTHING!!!!

Maniaç
08-06-2006, 02:43 PM
LoL ^ how cute Swoll I hope you are ready for next week man.

Tank
08-06-2006, 03:17 PM
i got a question what makes kevin think he can outrun a boosted anything when he still loses to NA cars can anyone answer that for me

Maniaç
08-06-2006, 03:19 PM
Dude sometimes people run and already know that they are going to lose.
Its called "FUN" and pride I think

IntegraXTR
08-06-2006, 03:31 PM
Dude sometimes people run and already know that they are going to lose.
Its called "FUN" and pride I think

:werd: and also just because he has a boosted teg doesn't mean that a N/A can't take him out. Kevin's car is quick but as stated above he had some traction issues. Plus as another example look at mike's rex, he was runnin with boosted cars on highway pulls all day.

Tank
08-06-2006, 03:45 PM
mikes crx is an exception for obvious reason but i remember seeing this crx run on some vids and was against some other rides but ehh maybe i gotta see it in person what is it a b16 or something

drmcivicsi
08-06-2006, 03:56 PM
i got a question what makes kevin think he can outrun a boosted anything when he still loses to NA cars can anyone answer that for me

man its just for fun nothing elsa

SpeedMonkey
08-06-2006, 03:57 PM
every time you've seen Kevin's car run on video, its never been on nitrous to my knowledge, im sure that little CRX is quite impressive on bottle.

i would be willing to bet that kevins car on juice with traction (if traction truly was a problem) would be quicker than any typical stock motor turbo honda/acura

Tank
08-06-2006, 04:07 PM
oh ok

Maniaç
08-06-2006, 04:12 PM
every time you've seen Kevin's car run on video, its never been on nitrous to my knowledge, im sure that little CRX is quite impressive on bottle.

i would be willing to bet that kevins car on juice with traction (if traction truly was a problem) would be quicker than any typical stock motor turbo honda/acura

I bet, a car that weights what 2500 pounds, damn with juice I bet it can even take out a few 350z's no problem.

HalfBaked
08-06-2006, 04:16 PM
I've seen Kevin's car run on nitrous.

It is a very quick car for what it is.

PawnShopCEO
08-06-2006, 04:32 PM
motion to let them run again tonight.. except with kevin on my bfg's OR 22" slicks

BTLFED
08-06-2006, 04:35 PM
I was in kevins car riding shotgun last night. It seemed to me that kevin was having mad traction problems which kept him from performing at his peak. If he puts up the vids you guys may be able to see how the car was literally swaying left and right once he hit the spray due to a lack of traction. He was doing better after the first 3 runs which is probably because he lost some bottle pressure and the nitrous wasnt hitting as hard any more allowing him to catch traction, but still couldnt pull hard on sticky. Fun runs overall and Mad props to Sticky for having a sick teggy :goodjob:

Ricer excuses. "I lost bottle pressure" blah blah blah. :rolleyes:

I'm suprised he actually grew a sack and sprayed in the first place.

IntegraXTR
08-06-2006, 04:52 PM

lol

1insaneR
08-06-2006, 06:49 PM
what is done to this integra. I might want a run at it in my R.

KevinT707
08-06-2006, 08:01 PM
Fun runs regardless, & yes Sticky pulled on me. Sticky pulled consistently 2-3 cars from a 60 roll and on spray .. I'll just let the vids speak for themselves cause I hate "ricer excuses" as much as everyone else.

All-Motor vs Sticky (http://media.putfile.com/CRX-motor-vs-Integra-turbo)

Bottle vs Sticky Run 1 (http://media.putfile.com/CRX-no-tracktionspray-vs-Integra-)

Bottle vs Sticky - Run 2 (http://media.putfile.com/CRX-no-traction-2-vs-Integra-turbo)

Bottle vs Sticky - Run 3 (http://media.putfile.com/CRX-spray-vs-Integra-turbo)

Rematch :rolleyes:

Vteckidd
08-06-2006, 08:09 PM
what was your bottle pressure at kevin, there is no way Sticky should pull you if your running what you were running on the dyno before tunerfest.

Sticky is my boy, but same power, less weight. You should be even or take him.

That is, for now, until he gets his next upgrades :ninja:

Maniaç
08-06-2006, 08:15 PM
Fun runs regardless, & yes Sticky pulled on me. Sticky pulled consistently 2-3 cars from a 60 roll and on spray .. I'll just let the vids speak for themselves cause I hate "ricer excuses" as much as everyone else.

All-Motor vs Sticky (http://media.putfile.com/CRX-motor-vs-Integra-turbo)

Bottle vs Sticky Run 1 (http://media.putfile.com/CRX-no-tracktionspray-vs-Integra-)

Bottle vs Sticky - Run 2 (http://media.putfile.com/CRX-no-traction-2-vs-Integra-turbo)

Bottle vs Sticky - Run 3 (http://media.putfile.com/CRX-spray-vs-Integra-turbo)

Rematch :rolleyes:

Fuck I can't see the Videos!!!!!!!

KevinT707
08-06-2006, 08:26 PM
what was your bottle pressure at kevin, there is no way Sticky should pull you if your running what you were running on the dyno before tunerfest.

Warmed the bottle for about 15 mins before the run, bottle pressure was at 1000 psi last time I checked before we ran, the initial runs psi was high which is why I spun so much.

*Also haven't filled the bottle since it was on the dyno for the tune, which I can bet used a lot.

Bottle pressure was getting low so I caught traction on the last runs & was able to pull. On run 3 I was ahead till I braked before the curve, then Sticky flies past.

Kristin
08-06-2006, 08:34 PM
Love the videos Kevin.

PawnShopCEO
08-06-2006, 08:45 PM
sticky.. u better watch out.. my axles should be in some time this week

KevinT707
08-06-2006, 08:47 PM
sticky.. u better watch out.. my axles should be in some time this week
Oh snap, a call-out I believe. Would be a very interesting run!

2.3 Evo 8
08-07-2006, 07:59 AM
Yeah, you have some serious traction issues. You need slicks or that bitch will just keep spinning.

BTEC
08-07-2006, 08:09 AM
ILL WHOOP ALL YAWLS ASSES SO THIS THREAD IS USELESS TO ME. :gay:

Big Baller
08-07-2006, 08:41 AM
Someone get that boy some drag radials.

Xrated O.G.
08-07-2006, 01:12 PM

Come on now Chris..... You have been ducking and dodging me for over 5+ years now. I have been asking you to run me since your car actually ran.... Just remember that Im only busting your balls for some fun so dont get all bent out of shape...

SpeedMonkey
08-07-2006, 03:05 PM
Come on now Chris..... You have been ducking and dodging me for over 5+ years now. I have been asking you to run me since your car actually ran.... Just remember that Im only busting your balls for some fun so dont get all bent out of shape...

btlfed runs?... oh crap. thats a new one.. i thought he just ran his mouth. i've never seen him out

Vteckidd
08-07-2006, 03:07 PM
kevin how do you know yout bottle pressure when you dont have a gauge?

PawnShopCEO
08-07-2006, 06:27 PM

u dont know nuthin bout dem jdm skills..

lsxtreme
08-07-2006, 07:08 PM
overall nice runs.. and fix them traction problem.. and hold it DWN kevy.. hahaha.. and hmm ......... hey sticky .......vro0o0o0o0oo0m vr0o0o0o00mm

EJ_Allmota
08-07-2006, 07:35 PM
Good runs Kevin :goodjob: , fun ones but my GeckoSquad member had to represent.. We are workin on gettin the video camrea footage posted....

BTLFED
08-07-2006, 09:16 PM

That's because you would stomp a mudhole in my ass haha :lmfao:

BTLFED
08-07-2006, 09:21 PM
btlfed runs?... oh crap. thats a new one.. i thought he just ran his mouth. i've never seen him out

Don't anymore. Haven't in years. Besides the obvious fact that the car is not back to being legal again, I get busted street racing, I lose my job. I am not risking my job for that shit.

Besides, I know what my car will beat and won't beat. I don't feel the need to prove it. Everyone has made my car out to be more than it is for years. Hell, when I worked at Knowledge I had some guy argue with me over my car (he didn't know it was mine) because I said it didn't run 11s! My car isn't anywhere near that fast LOL

Tank
08-07-2006, 09:50 PM
Good runs Kevin :goodjob: , fun ones but my GeckoSquad member had to represent.. We are workin on gettin the video camrea footage posted....
you mean a, meaning a single vehicle, as in one, as in no other from that team as in........... :blah: :blah:

well you get my point atleast he ran is there anyone else form that team worth running im still waiting on this rsx to comeout :bump:

KevinT707
08-07-2006, 10:24 PM
Mike, what's your deal buddy?

Why would I say an exact nitrous pressure number if I didn't have a gauge?

Yes, I do have a gauge. :yes:

08-07-2006, 11:08 PM
WoW.... im a little slow.... i didn't see this pop up at all.... but before i make anymore runs, i have to change a little something so i can actually get on it

Xrated O.G.
08-08-2006, 08:17 AM
Everyone has made my car out to be more than it is for years. Hell, when I worked at Knowledge I had some guy argue with me over my car (he didn't know it was mine) because I said it did run 11s! My car isn't anywhere near that fast LOL

Dude your CRX has been running 11's for many many moons. Quit trying to down play that beast. Im willing to take my beating like a man so just go for it already.

Vteckidd
08-08-2006, 09:16 AM
Mike, what's your deal buddy?

Why would I say an exact nitrous pressure number if I didn't have a gauge?

Yes, I do have a gauge. :yes:
no deal it was an honest question. I know last time you didnt have a nitrous pressure gauge hooked up, so iwas wondering if you had put one on.

08-08-2006, 09:32 AM
is it just me.... of does it seem like every time we started.... we was never lined up?

KevinT707
08-08-2006, 09:46 AM
is it just me.... of does it seem like every time we started.... we was never lined up?
I think that's probably the closest we could get. I knew that you already had the advantage so I had to keep the speeds up so that my revs would stay where I want it, in VTAK mode :yes: .

08-08-2006, 11:03 AM
oh trust me... the last thing i would ever do is complain about something like that... but hopefully we can get the stuff from the other cam.... its a lot better on the other one

morelian09
08-08-2006, 02:24 PM
kevins car is fast i've seen it run never on the bottle thow however its pretty quick n/a

KevinT707
08-17-2006, 04:34 PM
*BUMP :)