4X4
69600 MILES
STEPSIDE
PW, PDL,PMIR,
EXTENDED CAB
NEVER BEEN WRECKED
K&N AIR FILTER
BEAUTIFUL PAINT
AFTERMARKET HEAD UNIT(ALSO HAVE STOCK TO GO WITH IT)
2 DIGITAL AUDIO 10'S INSTALLED
STEPRAILS
AUTOMATIC
PERFECT MECHANICAL CONDITION

I AM SELLING THIS TRUCK BECAUSE I NO LONGER NEED IT, I LOVE THE TRUCK BUT I JUST DONT NEED A TRUCK ANYMORE...THE KELLY BLUE BOOK IS AROUND $12,500, I'M ONLY ASKING $11,000 O.B.O.. I ALSO AM CONSIDERING ALL TRADES, SOMEONE COULD ALSO JUST TAKE OVER THE PAYMENTS ($10,000 LEFT TO PAY) AND TRADE A CAR OF VALUE OF UP TO WHAT THE PRICE IS AGREED ON....MICHAEL...678-598-3818

SixSquared
08-05-2006, 11:05 PM
resize pics, post interior and motor pics

HA QD beat ya to it!

4g638u
08-05-2006, 11:06 PM
MORE PICS, LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT MORE PICS

aaronfelipe
08-05-2006, 11:27 PM
resize pics, post interior and motor pics

HA QD beat ya to it!
if you only were a mod...

quickdodgeŽ
08-06-2006, 12:08 AM
Now, 4g638u, if you would just stop typing in all CAPS, please. Later, QD.

aaronfelipe
08-06-2006, 10:14 AM
Now, 4g638u, if you would just stop typing in all CAPS, please. Later, QD.
word

4g638u
08-06-2006, 07:41 PM
bump......i know someone needs a nice truck

aaronfelipe
08-06-2006, 07:49 PM
bump......i know someone needs a nice truck
Maybe if its not in all caps

4g638u
08-06-2006, 08:12 PM
i like my capital letters

aaronfelipe
08-07-2006, 12:03 AM
Didn't you sell a bad car to one of our members earlier this year?

4g638u
08-09-2006, 07:03 PM
no i sure didnt ,thanks though, i sold a 1990 mitsubishi eclipse turbo, for 1300, it ran fine when i sold it to him...i even turned the boost down to 10 so he couldnt hurt it on the way home or on the test drive...he siad it wasnt getting fuel, i told him i had just recently put a walbro 190 in it, check that, i told him alot of things to check, it was not a bad car and i dont appreciate you trying to give me a bad rep on something that wasnt my fault, the car obviosly got fuel when i sold it to him and i had no problems like that ever...

aaronfelipe
08-09-2006, 11:08 PM
Not trying to give you bad rep man, just wondering.

2.0civic
08-09-2006, 11:17 PM
no i sure didnt ,thanks though, i sold a 1990 mitsubishi eclipse turbo, for 1300, it ran fine when i sold it to him...i even turned the boost down to 10 so he couldnt hurt it on the way home or on the test drive...he siad it wasnt getting fuel, i told him i had just recently put a walbro 190 in it, check that, i told him alot of things to check, it was not a bad car and i dont appreciate you trying to give me a bad rep on something that wasnt my fault, the car obviosly got fuel when i sold it to him and i had no problems like that ever...

OK...the car ORIGINALLY DID sound like a fuel pump issue (had two other people off IA actually come look at it and thought it was that so it wasnt just me). ImportXpert(david) and his friend came down to look at it 3 times and i about had it sold to them but we couldnt get it to run. then maybe we thought that it was a relay or maybe the ECU came unplugged...so i took the whole shit apart, no go. so NO, it wasnt the fuel pump (its functioning) or any of the other things that you mentioned it could have been, which looking back, kinda seems like you wanted to help to make yourself look good... ANYWAY, sold the car for 700 with EVERYTHING ON IT. not boosting it but MAYBE 3 times on the way home, found out seals in the turbo were shot (smoke everytime it boosted) and then the wires melted into the head for lack of cooling (probably what killed the car). After i sold the car, i was told and then went to go see MOST of the cam bolts were undertorqued and the ones that were tourqued down were stripped out. This is AFTER 3 hours getting the valvecover off after breaking the wires cause the plugs were fried into the head. There is NO way that car was only boosting 10 pounds....my old one boosted 18 and this one felt as quick if not quicker than it (maybe geared lower??) but theres no way it was 10 pounds. me personally, if i sold someone a car and it blew up on them ON THE WAY HOME, i would buy it back, ESPECIALLY if i have a clue as to what is wrong with it and i redid most of the stuff on it myself

I dont really care to drag this whole situation out much further but i will get the rest of what else was wrong INTERNALLY from the mechanic i sold the car too. I havent talked to him in a few weeks and last update was $800 later and still not running

therzdae
08-10-2006, 11:10 AM
hmm bad seller then eh? darn i was thinking of gettin this truck, but i would hate to drive it on the way home and it blow up. pce. good luck selling it now.

4g638u
08-10-2006, 05:40 PM
na dude it was only on 10 when i sold it to you, im not trying to drag this on either, im not sure what to say about the cam cap bolts, i torqed them by what haynes said with a brand new torque wrench...maybe it was bad, i duno, the seals in the turbo...i never had problems with the turbo , it only smoked a little after i put the walbro on it, and that was only a little from running rich, or i thought. and the cooling i told you when you bought the car, be easy i had just put a new thermostat in the day before, make sure it works it was a cheap one, i just put a new/used radiator in it before i sold it to you b/c the previous one got clogged up... i didnt know what was wrong with the car , i had no problems with it after i put the new head on it...and you know my ia name ,and knew my phone number if you had so many problems you shoulda contacted me , if i had known you had so many problems with it i might would have bought it back from you, but im not someont to screw someone over, i knew you couldnt get the car to run, and gave you some things to check and you never got back to me or anything so dont try to put some sh*t on me like this, its fu**ed up. you dont say anthing to me for six months about a car and pissed off i didnt buy it back from you f**k you and your b/s

2.0civic
08-15-2006, 05:02 PM
im not pissed off, i resold the car, just had WAYYYY too many issues with it that were unknown at the time. i just figured with EVERYTHING that was wrong with it, some of the issues had to be known on YOUR part and had i driven it more that the test drive we took, i probably wouldnt have gotten it. There were other issues wrong with it, not just the head

2.0civic
08-17-2006, 12:50 AM
if you had so many problems you shoulda contacted me , if i had known you had so many problems with it i might would have bought it back from you, but im not someont to screw someone over, i knew you couldnt get the car to run, and gave you some things to check and you never got back to me or anything so dont try to put some sh*t on me like this, its fu**ed up. you dont say anthing to me for six months about a car and pissed off i didnt buy it back from you f**k you and your b/s

while you are correct about me not contacting you, its because i was pretty pissed and if i remmber correctly, you KNEW i had issues with it because you jumped in MY FS thread about it asking why i was already trying to sell it...

As far as BS goes, i have the guys number i sold it to and will be more than happy to pm it to anyone who wants to get the story from him on what was wrong with it when he tore it apart

as far as BS goes, whats BS is when people dont get on but once every 6 months and only jump on when they want to sell their car. THAT IS BS!! maybe if you were a better contributor to the forum, i could have picked up on the shadyness of the deal cause i really had no issue with everything but the second your friend with you said "make sure it says AS-IS" when you handed me the bill of sale, i KNEW something was strange but i STILL just went with it cause i needed a car for a bit to get back and forth to work, then i took a $700 loss on it so i could get a DD

Thats all ive got to say. Good luck with your sale