PDA

View Full Version : Misc Hate Highschool??!?

dizzle
08-05-2006, 10:11 PM
My senior year of highschool, I got tired of school, so I dropped out. Yeah, call me a loser, but I actually graduated before everyone else did. Do you hate highschool and are ready to start a new life afterwards? Go to Faith Academy!! Get your work on Monday's, and take it back Fridays! It's probably the best thing ever. Work and make your money, and finish highschool in no time! Jus some of my :2cents: !

Stormhammer
08-06-2006, 02:05 AM
hm, I heard about that. Tho I dont think there's many IA folks in high school....

Bruce Leroy
08-06-2006, 08:13 AM
shit I loved highschool. I had a car, I had money, and i didn't have to worry about anything. I could do whatever I wanted to do.

dwnsthGABOY
08-06-2006, 08:25 AM
High School sucked balls for me too bro!!!

2.0civic
08-06-2006, 08:55 AM
high school was fun for me. i personally think that if you cant hack a high school environment, that you arent ready for the real world....seen many people drop out and now bout 3 years later, all of them have shitty lives and minimum wage jobs

blacknightteg
08-06-2006, 09:07 AM
if you drop out of high school your last year there. your the dumbest son of a bitch. like they all said, if you cant handle high school then your aint ready for shit afterwards

Buttons
08-06-2006, 11:24 AM
i kinda like being in high school. i mean i hate the work and almost every single teacher. plus my parents pay for everything. they say if i'm not able to keep up with my work and have a job, then they'll pay everything for me.

but my dad told me that you don't have to have a highschool education. he dropped out in his eleventh grade year. he started a lawn service business. in the lawn community all of here in the US, he's one of the most known. he now owns his own business fixing and selling the things. he's not rich, but he's well off.

then there is my sister. she quit in her eleventh grade, too. she got her GED. she doesn't have a job. she has not even a dime in her bank account. she's 23 and has to live at home. she can't take care of herself. she sometimes thinks she's still 21. my mom drives and picks her up at parties... cuz she can't own a car.

my mom graduated high school and went to college at night to be a real estate agent, but she's not since we moved here from Albany. she works with my dad owning the business.

so there are the upsides and downsides of quitting. just depends on your ambition, what my dad always says.

tony
08-06-2006, 11:28 AM
hated high school.. barely passed and have exceeded expectations ever since I graduated. School isn't for everyone but it does lay a good foundation for things to come. I'd say at the least finish high school and if you feel you are ready for college then go, otherwise you'll just end up with useless student loans.

dizzle
08-07-2006, 10:56 PM
if you drop out of high school your last year there. your the dumbest son of a bitch. like they all said, if you cant handle high school then your aint ready for shit afterwards

shut the hell up and go smoke a bowl... keep ur :2cents: outta here ass

anyways, i graduated and already started my classes for college... sometimes u need a break.