PDA

View Full Version : last night was great

twkg
08-05-2006, 03:13 PM
So I managed to get basically attacked by a crazy drunk bitch, who decided it would be so much fun to take a screw driver and some other tool to the body of my car and my carbon fiber hood. you bet that bitch is gettn a nice bill :2up:

Notes...
*Crazy Bitch gets drunk.
*Crazy Bitch decides to drive around like an idiot under the influence.
*Crazy Bitch comes back to my girl's house where she starts to get cigarette ashes all over my girl's mom's bed...then eventually falls asleep.
*Crazy Bitch gets asked to leave by everyone there including my girl and says no.
*I turn into crazy Motherfucker and tell her to get her ass out of the house.
*Crazy bitch attacks me and flies head first into the dish washer.
*I hold her down and tell everyone else to call the cops.
*Crazy Bitch gets up and grabs a knife then threatens to kill me.
*I take a walk...and make a call to Walton Co.
*The piggys show up and wouldnt you know it, my car is fucked up and she's spending the night in the pokey.

They got her for aggrivated assult, destruction of property, and distribution of alcohol to minors.

The Golden Child
08-05-2006, 03:18 PM
whoaz ..

JustinSane110™
08-05-2006, 03:28 PM
Damn...

The Golden Child
08-05-2006, 03:29 PM
i would of hit her with a bat ..

twkg
08-05-2006, 03:32 PM
i wanted to. only reason i had to touch that gutter slut was to hold her down because she was scratching the shit out of me. funny thing was that the cops went inside and got her out of a room where that bitch had pulled out a couple guns from the closet.

umairejaz
08-05-2006, 03:34 PM
http://forums.importatlanta.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=61422&stc=1

LMAO +1

JustinSane110™
08-05-2006, 03:36 PM
i wanted to. only reason i had to touch that gutter slut was to hold her down because she was scratching the shit out of me. funny thing was that the cops went inside and got her out of a room where that bitch had pulled out a couple guns from the closet.
Whoa...

The Golden Child
08-05-2006, 03:37 PM

:eek: that would of been crazy ..

twkg
08-05-2006, 03:41 PM
the cops laughed their asses off because she left the screwdriver in my wiper blades and the other tool right under where she did a number on my rear quarter.

The Golden Child
08-05-2006, 03:44 PM
well daym hope she gets what she deserves that crazy bitch ..

JustinSane110™
08-05-2006, 03:47 PM
the cops laughed their asses off because she left the screwdriver in my wiper blades and the other tool right under where she did a number on my rear quarter.
Hahaha.

NoPainT
08-05-2006, 03:52 PM
hahah... damn that's some crazy shit!

IntegraXTR
08-05-2006, 03:55 PM
hahaha damn thats sum crazy shit yo, but anyway..... :ttiwwp:

The Golden Child
08-05-2006, 04:10 PM
yea was there any boob shots or what ??

The Yousef
08-05-2006, 04:11 PM
holy fuck dude....i'm sorry man....you'll get the lude back in shape in no time bro...don't worry about it

The Golden Child
08-05-2006, 04:21 PM
then you can ride next to Yousefinas pink lude in his pink power ranger outfit ..

JustinSane110™
08-05-2006, 04:36 PM
then you can ride next to Yousefinas pink lude in his pink power ranger outfit ..
OOOOOOOHH!!!

HeLLo iM iZzY
08-05-2006, 06:35 PM
better sue that bitch and get your car fixed !!

BigPoppaHurtm
08-05-2006, 06:59 PM
Justinsane110: LMAO +1

Slow Motion
08-05-2006, 08:05 PM
Just posting a lil somethin in here.
That is all.

Es el O double U . Em O tea eye O in...(-_- )

The Golden Child
08-05-2006, 08:37 PM
http://forums.importatlanta.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=61429&stc=1

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Slow Motion
08-05-2006, 08:48 PM
ok, we get it, i'm slow motion. btw, youfus likes men.

The Golden Child
08-05-2006, 09:18 PM
* top rock *

Slow Motion
08-05-2006, 09:29 PM
Naked ladies

ShooterMcGavin
08-05-2006, 10:04 PM
damn, i woulda had to shoot her ass...

twkg
08-05-2006, 10:25 PM
just got news that she's goin away for a while. her mom tried to bail her out, but she had warrants for other things already. assulting an officer, not going to her DUI trial, and now all this stuff. from what i hear, when the cops went inside the house to get her, she kicked another officer. so they're charging her with another assulting an officer.

Samurai J
08-05-2006, 11:59 PM
WTF. i would of pimp slapped this bitch

RandomGuy
08-06-2006, 01:46 AM
WTF. i would of pimp slapped this bitch
how would you pimp slap her ass if charles-E got yo head?

The Yousef
08-06-2006, 10:29 AM
just got news that she's goin away for a while. her mom tried to bail her out, but she had warrants for other things already. assulting an officer, not going to her DUI trial, and now all this stuff. from what i hear, when the cops went inside the house to get her, she kicked another officer. so they're charging her with another assulting an officer.

you reap what you sew.....

collins
08-06-2006, 10:33 AM
Es el O double U . Em O tea eye O in...(-_- ) stop posting this shit everywhere. its retarded! :gay:

collins
08-06-2006, 10:36 AM
justin, man sorry to hear about your car! it'll get fixed, dont worry homie! and as far as crazy bitch.... lol that wouldnt be my ex that we all know as "psycho bitch" would it? :lmfao:

The Yousef
08-06-2006, 10:37 AM
justin, man sorry to hear about your car! it'll get fixed, dont worry homie! and as far as crazy bitch.... lol that wouldnt be my ex that we all know as "psycho bitch" would it? :lmfao:

no...she didn't try to sue him yet!!!!!!

:lmfao:
:lmao:

collins
08-06-2006, 10:44 AM
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: touche!

blacknightteg
08-06-2006, 10:44 AM
yeah i was there for like a fwew before all that shit happened. lol thats why i dipped out cuz i had a feeling shit was goin to go down...fucking cunt asss bag worthy slut. bitch got wat was commin too her.

twkg
08-06-2006, 02:42 PM
hah i'm glad you left myles and vu over. they saw everything. you should have stayed. would have been a nice show to watch i guess. i didnt think she'd do anything. vu called her a bitch to her face and all she did was get all up in his shit and be like "you dont know me bitch, you wanna get hit?" he was all like...w/e you won't hit me. she didn't. so i figured she wouldn't do anything if i said a few words...i was wrong.

you should have seen it though. she parked in the middle of 81 w/ traffic on both sides, then tried to jump the curb to get into the Citgo there and got stuck. Stupid drunk hoes and Mustangs don't mix.

ueyedgr8tness
08-06-2006, 05:46 PM
i would have to do the bottle trick on her.----knock the f*** out.

Friggintitsman
08-06-2006, 05:52 PM
man that is just wrong.. bitch gotta problem she should take it up with you. why the fuck do they always have to go after the car man?

twkg
08-06-2006, 06:02 PM
she tried to take it up with me. i tried to hold her down and make her calm down. then she tried a second time with a knife.

twkg
08-06-2006, 06:03 PM
no...she didn't try to sue him yet!!!!!!

:lmfao:
:lmao:
that would be some messed up shit............. but +1 four chu becuz dat make me laff....and now your prelude is twice as sexy as mine :(

Friggintitsman
08-06-2006, 06:10 PM
yeah man... sometimes you just have to hit a bitch

The Yousef
08-06-2006, 07:19 PM
that would be some messed up shit............. but +1 four chu becuz dat make me laff....and now your prelude is twice as sexy as mine :(

but atleast your lude is all one bloody color :rant:

blacknightteg
08-06-2006, 10:44 PM
hah i'm glad you left myles and vu over. they saw everything. you should have stayed. would have been a nice show to watch i guess. i didnt think she'd do anything. vu called her a bitch to her face and all she did was get all up in his shit and be like "you dont know me bitch, you wanna get hit?" he was all like...w/e you won't hit me. she didn't. so i figured she wouldn't do anything if i said a few words...i was wrong.

you should have seen it though. she parked in the middle of 81 w/ traffic on both sides, then tried to jump the curb to get into the Citgo there and got stuck. Stupid drunk hoes and Mustangs don't mix.

yeah, now that i think about it i am glad that i left them over there so that atleast if something happened lol they would atleast be there to be some protection lol, well in a way they were. ah well, all i can say is the bitch is gone lol, and besides, you get a new paint job n hood n mirrors!!!!! lol, things you've been wanting HAHAH!!! crazy drunk bitches FTW and FTL!!!!

blacknightteg
08-06-2006, 10:46 PM
but atleast your lude is all one bloody color :rant:

look ya skinny brown turd lol, just cuz your shits pink, dont mean you have to bitch about it. we all know that inside you love that color anyways and if you could you'd paint the whole car the same shade. now shot your mouth before i shove that turban down your piehole

twkg
08-07-2006, 08:45 AM
yeah, now that i think about it i am glad that i left them over there so that atleast if something happened lol they would atleast be there to be some protection lol, well in a way they were. ah well, all i can say is the bitch is gone lol, and besides, you get a new paint job n hood n mirrors!!!!! lol, things you've been wanting HAHAH!!! crazy drunk bitches FTW and FTL!!!!

not like i needed any of them. that's what pisses me off. my paint was fine...my hood was faded, but not that bad, and i never needed a mirror. this just blows donkey balls man. for the first time since i bought it, my car looks like shit.

blacknightteg
08-07-2006, 09:31 AM
i wouldnt say the FIRST time, haha just kidding. but yeah i know what you mean, i mean its cool that it will happen, but like, its sucks that it happened cuz it wasnt really needed. either way, bitch is goin away for a while like you said.. now noe one has to look at her bag worthy face!