PDA

View Full Version : .....i dont even know how to start

scabtastic
08-04-2006, 11:29 PM
I was hanging out with my friend chris and my girlfriend today and we were going to go see Talladega Nights at 12:30 this afternoon. well we missed the show so we switched movie times... Well my friend chris asks my little brother if he can borrow 3 dollars because he didnt have enough for a drink.....he told my brother he would give him his money back. So we come back home waiting for the 2 o clock show and my friend takes a dollar from my brothers room. He then goes outside to tell him he had it......as like adding on to his tab.

anyway my brother gets pissed off because he had his dollar..and got in the way of my car....i tried turning to move and he kept getting in front....finally he got on the hood...so i hit the gas lightly and hit the brake so he would get off. he finally snapped...punched my windshield and i want to say shattered the windshield....ill have pics up soon......

so my dad says i should split the cost of the windshield with him...i personally think thats bullshit...this was an argument between my friend and my brother and my car got caught in the middle now i have nothing to drive.......so can anyone give me advice...my brother says he's going to pay half...i really dont want to make a police report but i refuse to pay for this....

anyway...advice would be a great deal of help...thanks

imbosile
08-04-2006, 11:32 PM
how old is your little brother?

Bruce Leroy
08-04-2006, 11:33 PM
tell your friend chris to get a job so he doesen't have to steal DOLLARS from your brither, then they split the cost.

scabtastic
08-04-2006, 11:33 PM
he just turned 16

RandomGuy
08-04-2006, 11:35 PM
let me answer this question by posing another:

Ok hypothetically speaking, say you have a disease. (go with me on this, it applies directly to the situation at hand) Ok so say you had a disease, and there was no cure to it. You would die in exactly 6 months. Now say your brother (who broke the winshield) was completely clean of the disease but found a cure. Now the only way to cure the disease was to have unprotected intercourse with a dead goat. You did so, in order to cure yourself of all ailments. When something like this happens it puts everything in perspective, now does that winshield really matter? Now go further, say after you fuck the brains out of the dead goat in hopes of sparing yourself. You see your brother giggling because he made it all up. Would you make him pay for the winshield then? Now say you damaged the goat's inner rectum, and since it was dead, you couldn't heal it, but the farmer whom you borrowed it from had a written contractual agreement in which the goat must be returned in the same condition it was received. Would you give the mentioned farmer the broken winshield in exchange for anally deflowering his prize meal?
Food for thought

scabtastic
08-04-2006, 11:36 PM
I'm sorry but i gave up reading that after the 3 sentence.

scabtastic
08-04-2006, 11:37 PM
anyway...how much does a windshield cost...anyone know off the top of their head?

imbosile
08-04-2006, 11:38 PM
hahahahha, your posts are always funny

Bruce Leroy
08-04-2006, 11:38 PM
let me answer this question by posing another:

Ok hypothetically speaking, say you have a disease. (go with me on this, it applies directly to the situation at hand) Ok so say you had a disease, and there was no cure to it. You would die in exactly 6 months. Now say your brother (who broke the winshield) was completely clean of the disease but found a cure. Now the only way to cure the disease was to have unprotected intercourse with a dead goat. You did so, in order to cure yourself of all ailments. When something like this happens it puts everything in perspective, now does that winshield really matter? Now go further, say after you fuck the brains out of the dead goat in hopes of sparing yourself. You see your brother giggling because he made it all up. Would you make him pay for the winshield then? Now say you damaged the goat's inner rectum, and since it was dead, you couldn't heal it, but the farmer whom you borrowed it from had a written contractual agreement in which the goat must be returned in the same condition it was received. Would you give the mentioned farmer the broken winshield in exchange for anally deflowering his prize meal?
Food for thought

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:: lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::l mfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lm fao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmf ao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfa o::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao ::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:: lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::l mfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lm fao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmf ao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfa o::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao ::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:: lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::l mfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lm fao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmf ao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfa o:

imbosile
08-04-2006, 11:39 PM
so when your friend sees your brother getting that pissed off, he didnt think maybe he should just give him the dollar back?

scabtastic
08-04-2006, 11:40 PM
he gave it back afterwards and gave me 5 dollars to give to him when i got home.......and i didnt know he punched the windshield till it happened....he was walking back to the house and right when he was walking punched it.

HeLLo iM iZzY
08-04-2006, 11:43 PM
damn....you know what this means right?

B00STedSvT
08-04-2006, 11:43 PM
Ok here's some advise..:rant:Kick your brother in the back of the head for doing 200 dollars worth of damage over a fucking dollar..Thats 199x worse that wtf was goin on...Lil kids these days..need more of these:smackass:

RandomGuy
08-04-2006, 11:45 PM
you should have urinated in his field of vision, that would've shown him

imbosile
08-04-2006, 11:46 PM
Ok here's some advise..:rant:Kick your brother in the back of the head for doing 200 dollars worth of damage over a fucking dollar..Thats 199x worse that wtf was goin on...Lil kids these days..need more of these:smackass:

i think that would be 200x worse

RandomGuy
08-04-2006, 11:51 PM
i think that would be 200x worse
he drives an SVT, mustang drivers aren't exactly known for their intelligence

B00STedSvT
08-04-2006, 11:51 PM
yea ur right..sorry math wasnt my best subject in school

imbosile
08-04-2006, 11:52 PM
he drives an SVT, mustang drivers aren't exactly known for their intelligence

good point, and oh yea did you ever get your BF2 all patched up

B00STedSvT
08-04-2006, 11:52 PM
he drives an SVT, mustang drivers aren't exactly known for their intelligencewell shows how inteligent u are seeing as how i have my "mustang" in my sig right here..yea i got this new kit for it called light duty work truck..like it??

scabtastic
08-04-2006, 11:54 PM
i was about to say...i see a lightning....ANYWAY....so im looking at about 200 for a windshield?

Vteckidd
08-04-2006, 11:54 PM
ELIMINATE YOURSELF FROM THE GENE POOL NOW FOR THE LOVE OF GOD