PDA

View Full Version : Whats Going On ..

The Golden Child
08-04-2006, 11:13 PM
3.14, AcuraIntegra, AirBrcak, an0therh22, B00sted1.8t, boomer, Buford®, CALIWEST, Chuckster, Demsum, HalfBaked, HyPer50, imbosile, J Shits, JennB, JustinSane110™, Marta Mike, Mr_Mischif, never_finished, Nittanys1, Noeladams, NoPainT, ProjectWidow, RaИdomGuy, Ruiner, SE-Rial Killer, sina518, Stormhammer, umairejaz, umfogotmyname2111, wantboost, ~Brett~

DAYM SLUTS !!!

Brett
08-04-2006, 11:14 PM
Its a Friday night, and us white folks are restless!!! LOL

The Golden Child
08-04-2006, 11:18 PM
KILL WHITEY !!!

LiL PaKi
08-05-2006, 01:22 AM
fuckin LNC thread deleted ... w/e yo.. haters anyways

i'm really pissed my car is fucked... fixable but still :(

B00STedSvT
08-05-2006, 01:28 AM
Well i wasn't invited but WUDDUUUP!!..2:30 on saturday morning..nothing to do...lets meet up and get a run together:thinking:

The Golden Child
08-05-2006, 09:38 AM
fuckin LNC thread deleted ... w/e yo.. haters anyways

i'm really pissed my car is fucked... fixable but still :(

bahahahahaha your thread got locked and archived ..

sorry about your car though what happened ??

Keebs ð¿ð
08-05-2006, 10:01 AM
You didn't see me on that list, couldn't have been too important :P

The Golden Child
08-05-2006, 10:30 AM
cause you werent on last night ..
prolly busy making cookies ..

Keebs ð¿ð
08-05-2006, 10:52 AM
Nah, last night was negociations night at the tree. All my little elf bitches are on strike so I was busy dealing with the leader of the revolution last night trying to come to a peaceful resolution. All and all they made me mad by there demands so I agree'd to change the receipe for the chewy chocolate chip mix. but don't be fooled, that was only stage 1 of my plan. once the elves went back to work I barred the doors and burned the tree to the ground. That'll show those assholes who the real negociator is... But ya, to make the long story short. We no longer have any elves left, so buy as many Keebler brand cookies as you can before supplies run out, oh ya, since I burned the tree down and I lived in that tree, now I'm homeless. But I still showed them who's boss

The Golden Child
08-05-2006, 11:00 AM
Nah, last night was negociations night at the tree. All my little elf bitches are on strike so I was busy dealing with the leader of the revolution last night trying to come to a peaceful resolution. All and all they made me mad by there demands so I agree'd to change the receipe for the chewy chocolate chip mix. but don't be fooled, that was only stage 1 of my plan. once the elves went back to work I barred the doors and burned the tree to the ground. That'll show those assholes who the real negociator is... But ya, to make the long story short. We no longer have any elves left, so buy as many Keebler brand cookies as you can before supplies run out, oh ya, since I burned the tree down and I lived in that tree, now I'm homeless. But I still showed them who's boss

well daym i should hurry up and buy some cookies ..
good job in taking them out ..
i would of done it different but quick and easy is good also ..