PDA

View Full Version : Need Alot For My New Rsx

AFshane04
05-17-2005, 10:51 PM
i bought a new acura rsx type s stock so i can do all the work. ive got about 15k to drop into this car....here is what i am looking for

these parts can be used :-)

-Apexi N1 Cat Back Exhaust System or one that sounds just like it because i have that on my gsr and i love the sound

-RIMS!!!!WITH TIRES!!!!!18's

-Angel Eye headlights

-Im getting the greddy stage 1 turbo kit, but if you have a diff one w/ intercooler ill take it

-Cold Air Intake to use for now

-SYSTEM - looking for all alpine, pref new, dont want a box, just either 2 type r subs, 1 mono or 2 channel amp, indash dvd/cd player

-BODY KIT, i like the gt bomber style, but i havent seen many of the body kits that are out for the rsx

-LOWERING SPRINGS/COILOVERS, i like that mothertrucker to be pretty low but not to low

and any other minor accessories that you can think of that might put a smile on my face such as glow guages, shift knob and boot, BLUE neon lights, steering wheel, blue and black or just black racing style seats

hit me up, my cell is 404-630-6039, i dont work right now so ill usually always answer, if not, leave a message, or stop me on the road, its a silver rsx with a license plate that says OHSHEOT, im in the woodstock kennesaw area, or hit me up on aim at AFshane04 or just post a reply ill check this periodically

thanks,

shane

AFshane04
05-17-2005, 10:53 PM
almost forgot lambo doors and cf hood

AnclyT
05-17-2005, 10:58 PM
http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=6511

try looking around

Vteckidd
05-17-2005, 11:14 PM
I work at NOPI