PDA

View Full Version : Random bike crash, ppl just drive away and not help..???

Halfwit
08-04-2006, 07:24 AM
http://www.filecabi.net/video/SevereBikeCrash.html

seems to be the cars fault. but look at the jeep, car and white truck just go around the car, dont help anyone ..ppl disgust me.

dwnsthGABOY
08-05-2006, 09:28 AM
thats pretty fucked up, I'd be ready to kill that sum'bitch that just pulled the fuck out in the middle of the got damn street. Stupid ass, but ne who it really shouldn't surprise u that ppl just drove around the accident. PPL don't give a fuck about others on gp, they may do a lil somthin when a crisis occurs, but other than that hell naw.

The BUCKY
08-05-2006, 10:58 AM
damn that sux
i get so tired of dumb ass people doin shit like that when i ride. i middle finger gets alot of excercise. i have even kicked a few dents in doors when it came down to it.

Accord
08-05-2006, 07:38 PM
Honestly though unless there a registered nurse or doctor I'd rather have them keep moving then do something dumb like try and move him. Most people who try and help just stand around and stare anyways.

I only say this cause I had a buddy go down hard one time on I-85 all these cars stopped and just looked at his dead body. Some where doing prayers and chants others wanted to pick him up. The whole time I was thinking these people are making it worse I ran to the highway and picked up his bike placed it on the shoulder to allow traffic to flow again and then almost like magic the 30 or so people standing around acting like they cared where gone.

Leadfoot_mf
08-07-2006, 11:53 PM
^was he really dead cause that is really sad if so or was he just fucked up also sad but not as final.

BigPoppaHurtm
08-08-2006, 12:09 AM
Goddamn thats some scary shit :eek: :no:

StupidBikerBoy
08-08-2006, 06:28 PM
Pisses me off everytime I see something like this. People just don't even look, especially for bikes.

I wish I could count all the near-misses from people that didn't look while I was ridin. Hell, I've been in 4 wrecks in the past due to these idiots.

umairejaz
08-08-2006, 06:40 PM
thats fucked up..... it pisses me off someone would be so busy with themselves they wouldn't care to look out for anyone.....

The Green Monster
08-08-2006, 07:52 PM
^^^that's society for you^^^

umairejaz
08-08-2006, 07:53 PM
^true that, fuck them

ECMgarrett
08-08-2006, 08:01 PM
im a rider, been riding for 8 years now (since i was 16), and yes, people dont pay attention.
but ive seen this video before, and while i dont know how fast was going, i feel that he shouldve been able to do something about this if he were paying attention.
brakes on sportbikes are insane, they are so good, youd think hed at least been able to slow down enough to where he didnt superman like that.

Mchnhead2k5
08-08-2006, 09:15 PM
yeah ppl don't care anymore for other riders/drivers. if my sisters or I saw an accident we'd probably pull over if we could to help out the accidentees.

i have mixed feelings about bikers. driving down I-20 the other day i was pulling about 85 in the corolla and a group of 5 bikers (w/gfs in tow) decide to weave in b/w about 10 cars in the HOV and furthest left lane doing at least 100. i almost jacked one of them b/c i was avoiding a gator in the road and the guy decided to flick me off for almost hitting him. If he wasn't next to me in the same lane he wouldn't have had that problem.

on the other side I want a bike to ride. I love the feel of the open space and the air ripping at your jeans and shirt. But i'd probably get a HD Sportster or something else instead of a sport bike. sorry bout the rant.

The Green Monster
08-08-2006, 09:26 PM
im a rider, been riding for 8 years now (since i was 16), and yes, people dont pay attention.
but ive seen this video before, and while i dont know how fast was going, i feel that he shouldve been able to do something about this if he were paying attention.
brakes on sportbikes are insane, they are so good, youd think hed at least been able to slow down enough to where he didnt superman like that.

true...at the same time...you don't wanna slam on the brakes and flip over...and if you hit the rear you'll still slide into the car...but at the same time, the driver should've seen him coming...how do you miss him on a two laned road? and lets say he was going fast...surely you'd hear him:thinking:

91DSM
08-08-2006, 09:53 PM
ppl stoped some of them pulled over at da gas station

The Golden Child
08-12-2006, 10:23 AM
repost ..

but the driver of the car is an idiot ..

Maverick
08-12-2006, 04:11 PM
damn man, did that guy make it?

speedqueen
08-18-2006, 12:42 AM
people suck