PDA

View Full Version : Therapy

Leisa
08-04-2006, 06:49 AM
19 Ways To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity

1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.

2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.

3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, ask If They Want Fries with that.

4. Put Your Garbage Can On Your Desk And Label it "In".

5. Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks. Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.

6. In The Memo Field Of All Your Checks, Write " For Smuggling Diamonds".

7. Finish All Your sentences with "In Accordance With The Prophecy".

8. Don't use any punctuation.

9. As Often As Possible, Skip Rather Than Walk.

10. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.

11. Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is "To Go".

12. Sing Along At The Opera.

13. Go To A Poetry Recital. And Ask Why The Poems Don't Rhyme?

14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area And Play tropical Sounds All Day.

15. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You're Not
In The Mood.

16. Have Your Co-workers Address You By Your Wrestling Name, Rock Bottom.

17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream "I Won! I Won!"

18. When Leaving The Zoo, Start Running Towards The Parking lot, Yelling "Run For Your Lives! They're Loose!"

19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner, "Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go."

Its Called ... therapy.

SLOWLYbtngU
08-04-2006, 07:10 AM
Lol....Sad thing is some of these things seen normal for me...Hmmmmm :thinking: Umm yeah....I do like the garbage can "In" thing...If only they would adhere it....

Allshow97
08-04-2006, 07:13 AM
LoL funny post specially bout sittin in the car with hairdryer... That's classic may have to try that :D +1 for you!

5thgcelica
08-04-2006, 07:18 AM
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepost

silver
08-04-2006, 07:50 AM
Hahaha.. I remember along time ago back in the day, Kelly and I were in one of those silly ass moods one night just driving around being bored and we stopped at a zaxby's I think it was, and you could tell the dude was a kid so we were just being funny with our order while at the drive thru and at the end we did the whole "And we would like that To Go please" We had the whole restaurant laughing with us...

Its just some of the stupid insane stuff that we do sometimes that keeps up sane!! It's great, lol

HvyArms
08-04-2006, 08:29 AM
ha

ha
ha
ha
ha
ha'ha'ha
ha
ha
ha
ha
ha
ha
ha
ha
ha
hell nah
hahahahahahahahaha

kelly marie
08-04-2006, 08:30 AM
Hahaha.. I remember along time ago back in the day, Kelly and I were in one of those silly ass moods one night just driving around being bored and we stopped at a zaxby's I think it was, and you could tell the dude was a kid so we were just being funny with our order while at the drive thru and at the end we did the whole "And we would like that To Go please" We had the whole restaurant laughing with us...

Its just some of the stupid insane stuff that we do sometimes that keeps up sane!! It's great, lol bwahahahahhaah i remember this.. ahhh the good ole days! :lmfao:

Keebs ð¿ð
08-04-2006, 08:43 AM
:lmfao: thats some good shit