PDA

View Full Version : What can I do--arrested Cobb County!

lemontwist
08-04-2006, 12:21 AM
The night was good went to a bar had about 2 drinks...on my way home i ran a red light..about 12:00 pm.

got pulled over for running the light.

cop asked if i had been drinking..i said yes..but

i passed the breatherlizer walked the line straight..etc..he arrested my for dui but i straight passed everything even the cop was confused. can they get away with arresting me for the dui and not running the light?

Mr_Mischif
08-04-2006, 12:27 AM
I doubt they can get you for DUI if you were under the .08 limit, but arresting you for running the light, I don't know. It seems a little Draconian to me...

Decker1.8t
08-04-2006, 12:28 AM
hmm ... if you're under the legal limit, I think they can arrest/jail you til they feel you're sober. If they charge you, fight it and you'll probably win. It's bullshit either way. Something similar happened to a friend of mine in Gwinnett.

Moral: Don't run redlights.

2.0civic
08-04-2006, 12:30 AM
2 drinks but yet you get feild sobriety test?? doesnt add up....Best thing to do is not be a dumbass and drink and drive...end of explanation...if your dumbass ran a redlight, you deserve what you got because if you cant stop for that, you are a danger to the general public....especailly considering thats why he pulled you over to begin with...you run redlights sober?

1SICKLEX
08-04-2006, 12:35 AM
Cobb County= biggest cock suckers on the planet. Get a lawyer, you'll get off.
There is the ZERO TOLERANCE thing going on right now where they can take you to jail for having Listerine in your mouth.

BTW NEVER TELL A COP YOU HAD A DRINK!!! NEVER EVER!! JUST DON'T ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS AND GET A LAWYER. THE MORE YOU SAY THE MORE YOUR JUST GONNA FUCK YOURSELF!!!

2.0civic
08-04-2006, 12:39 AM
Cobb County= biggest cock suckers on the planet. Get a lawyer, you'll get off.
There is the ZERO TOLERANCE thing going on right now where they can take you to jail for having Listerine in your mouth.

BTW NEVER TELL A COP YOU HAD A DRINK!!! NEVER EVER!! JUST DON'T ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS AND GET A LAWYER. THE MORE YOU SAY THE MORE YOUR JUST GONNA FUCK YOURSELF!!!

yup

Deaf Pimp
08-04-2006, 12:42 AM
BTW, a police officer can take you to jail for DUI even if he thinks you are not capable of driving or posing a threat to others. You can pass field sobreity and walk the straight-line, but thats not the end determining factor.

HalfBaked
08-04-2006, 12:42 AM
If you admit to drinking you can get a DUI.

2.0civic
08-04-2006, 12:45 AM
why couldnt you wait to get home instead of drinking just "2" drinks at a bar?? What if someone else was going throught that red light when you ran it?? i either dont beleive the 2 beer story of theres more to this...

im not going to lie, ive driven drunk before(once) but its the single dumbest move someone could make next to fucking pam anderson without a rubber

Vteckidd
08-04-2006, 12:46 AM
its up to the officers DISCRETION, even if you are under the legal limit.

fight it, youll win

HalfBaked
I guess it isn't good that I'd fuck her without a condom then...

Keebs ð¿ð
I was hit head on by a drunk driver on my bike... spent 2 weeks in the hospital and the next 2 months in a wheel chair. That was back in march, if you guys were wondering where a 21 yr old got the money for a r33 skyline, that's the answer. Next time you see me out and about ask to see the scars. they look pretty cool lol

2.0civic
I guess it isn't good that I'd fuck her without a condom then...

sure if you want hepatitis

Vteckidd
08-04-2006, 12:48 AM
id fuck pam anderson wihtout a condom, all day long

Vteckidd
08-04-2006, 12:49 AM
bah hepatitis is overrated

2.0civic
08-04-2006, 12:50 AM

LIRL, whatever man....:lmfao:

what do AIDS and a frying pan have in common??

They both burn your meat!!:lmfao:

Keebs ð¿ð
08-04-2006, 12:50 AM

LIRL!!! :lmfao:

HalfBaked
08-04-2006, 12:51 AM
It is only a disease....

Think of the stories you could tell your kids!

When they ask "Mommy, why does daddy have an STD."

Not to mention I could fuck other people with hepitatis and not worry about catching it again.

Vteckidd
08-04-2006, 12:51 AM
ill trade a night with pam anderson an contracting hepatitis over a DUI anyday.

big tittys FTW!

2.0civic
08-04-2006, 12:54 AM
It is only a disease....

Think of the stories you could tell your kids!

When they ask "Mommy, why does daddy have an STD."

Not to mention I could fuck other people with hepitatis and not worry about catching it again.

look on the bright side....atleast you only get it once!

lemontwist
08-04-2006, 01:02 AM
it wasn't that i could not stop.. I don't know why i did it there was the light at my street to my house..no one else was on the road..I turned onto my street while the light was on red.. he came out of the lot across the stree sitting there in the dark.

I meet my gf at the bar/restaurant.. I did not go there just to drink.

I had beer at home but i got 2 drinks there.

HalfBaked
08-04-2006, 01:07 AM
What bar/restaurant?

Mr_Mischif
08-04-2006, 02:39 AM
I was hit head on by a drunk driver on my bike... spent 2 weeks in the hospital and the next 2 months in a wheel chair. That was back in march, if you guys were wondering where a 21 yr old got the money for a r33 skyline, that's the answer. Next time you see me out and about ask to see the scars. they look pretty cool lol
Oh that was your GTS-t at the V today? Schweet.

Keebs ð¿ð
08-04-2006, 02:41 AM
Oh that was your GTS-t at the V today? Schweet.

Yuppers, I had the white R33 gts-t out tonight. Although that'll probably be the last time it's seen until Nopi, much to do and little time to finish it all

quickdodge®
08-04-2006, 04:43 AM
can they get away with arresting me for the dui and not running the light?

You can be arrested for anything. Instead of a speeding ticket, you can be arrested. A ticket is in lieu of being jailed. So yes. They can. Later, QD.

Ms Dollar
08-04-2006, 07:48 AM
I doubt they can get you for DUI if you were under the .08 limit, but arresting you for running the light, I don't know. It seems a little Draconian to me...

I love it when people say this...there is no such thing as a legal limit anymore...
ZERO TOLERANCE my friend...Started a couple of years ago.

silver
08-04-2006, 08:09 AM
There is still a .08 limit, but it all comes down to the officers discretion.. it is zero tolerance... The reason there is a .08 limit is so a person is allowed to have a glass of wine or a beer with their dinner and not be penalized for it. Of course if you are swurving and you get pulled over and you blow a .06, you are probably gonne get arrested for a dui. If you get pulled over for a headlight out and you end up getting asked if you have been drinking and blow a .06 and you pass all the sobriety tests, you are probably NOT going to get arrested... Running a redlight and then blowing a .06 you will probably get arrested even after passing everything cuase the officer will probably assume you have impaired vision to drive hence why you ran a redlight..

I have personally been pulled over for a headlight out, it was from a prior accident that wasnt my fault, and i had all the papers to show that I was just waiting for the other dude ins to pay... and the officer asked if I had been drinking. I said I had a glass of wine with dinner.. he pulled me out of the car and gave me every test he could think of, blew a .06 and he let me go cause he said i passed everything else better than a person who would have blown a .000...

When it comes down to it.. its up to the officer..

Hulud
08-04-2006, 09:53 AM
so wait, you passed teh breathalizer and still got arrested for a dui? :???:

1SICKLEX
08-04-2006, 10:12 AM
so wait, you passed teh breathalizer and still got arrested for a dui? :???:
Yup. Zero Tolerance is in session for the summer. They can take you to jail for burping.....

Add Cobb County and be prepared for anal sex. I try to avoid driving there like the plauge......

Or Hepatitis.....

Jaimecbr900
08-04-2006, 10:12 AM
#1- What did you actually blow?

#2- You have to remember that it's not always how MANY you drink but WHAT you drink that may put you over too.

BluesClues
08-04-2006, 10:13 AM
I say FUCK THE LAW!! :lmfao:

speedminded
08-04-2006, 10:26 AM
"about two drinks" :thinking:

Jaimecbr900
08-04-2006, 04:04 PM
"about two drinks" :thinking:

I know, but that could be .02 to .10...... ;)

BTW, yall do know what the universal most common answer is to a cop asking you "how many have you had?" is?????.......a couple :D

kelly marie
08-04-2006, 04:08 PM
zero tolerence?

probably the reason.. i would assume.. so good luck fighting that.. :goodjob:

personally i dont care if you've only had a "few" drinks.. i dont want you driving on a road that im on.. or my family.. or friends..i mean you ran a red light.. what if you had hit someone.. on top of having alcohol in your system.. you would have been f'ed!DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE and you wouldnt have this problem.. but you did so now you get whats coming.. simple!

HalfBaked
08-04-2006, 04:12 PM
You're just unlucky.

I get drunk and drive all the time. Basiclly every night. I've never been arrested!