PDA

View Full Version : Question/opinion on car vandalism/theft.

Z32redondo
08-03-2006, 11:13 PM
Ok so I am starting school again next week and last year someone got there car stlen right off the parking lot. I was wondering. What is suggested to prevent my car from being vandalized. I just bought my 300zx like a 1-2 months ago and dont feel like paying $1000+ because some ass hole wanted to cut my convertable top to be funny. Are there any suggestions to car alarms that would warn me of someone doing something like this. I know that most car alarms have a sensor that reacts if the car is "hit". But will that be strong enough to alert me if someone cut the top.

Any opinions?

wantboost
08-04-2006, 05:21 PM
Take the bus, beat the shit out of whoever did it (word gets around, assuming your in HS), ride your bike, take the risk. I dont know of any that sense when they cut your top though.

speedminded
08-04-2006, 05:33 PM
Ok so I am starting school again next week and last year someone got there car stlen right off the parking lot. I was wondering. What is suggested to prevent my car from being vandalized. I just bought my 300zx like a 1-2 months ago and dont feel like paying $1000+ because some ass hole wanted to cut my convertable top to be funny. Are there any suggestions to car alarms that would warn me of someone doing something like this. I know that most car alarms have a sensor that reacts if the car is "hit". But will that be strong enough to alert me if someone cut the top.

Any opinions?motion/infared sensors...plus gps locator to make sure it doesn't go anywhere or if it does you see where it's going.