PDA

View Full Version : Tired of The Varsity?

Mr_Mischif
08-03-2006, 10:33 PM
Tired of them punk-ass cops and them pussy-ass ricers? What if I told you I know of a location with a large, unused parking lot, fairly relaxed cops, and is closer to better, less-greasy food than The Varsity? Intrigued? I would like this to be the new Varsity. One last thing: it's in South Fulton. Still there? PM Me for details...

Repost Squintz
08-03-2006, 10:34 PM
south fulton... count me out...

2.0civic
08-03-2006, 10:34 PM
why dont you post the location so we can get a general consensus

Nittanys1
08-03-2006, 10:39 PM
we just need to move here:
2971 Cobb Parkway
Atlanta, GA 30339

Its only 10 miles north of the varsity and 3 lights away from the cobb galleria

Mr_Mischif
08-03-2006, 10:40 PM
why dont you post the location so we can get a general consensus

I'd like it to be a PM type thing to keep the ricers on the board out, but if you insist, it's about 4889 Old National Highway, 30337. It's the old Target, but it's gone out of business, so it's hard to find an exact address.

Bruce Leroy
08-03-2006, 10:40 PM
fuck south fulton. the only reason that the varsity meet is so big is because its in the middle of everything. ANd its not just an IA meet.

DinanM3atl
08-03-2006, 10:43 PM
yah no south fulton

Mr_Mischif
08-03-2006, 10:45 PM
Damn no love for the black folks.

2.0civic
08-03-2006, 10:46 PM
we just need to move here:
2971 Cobb Parkway
Atlanta, GA 30339

Its only 10 miles north of the varsity and 3 lights away from the cobb galleria

LIRL, we should all just pack Bass pros parking lot

Bruce Leroy
08-03-2006, 10:51 PM
Damn no love for the black folks.

I'm black. But i'm not driving to the southside for a meet. Waste of gas.

Nittanys1
08-03-2006, 10:53 PM
naw they will kick us out within 20 mins. trust me on that one...i have had meets in the DM parking lot and have been kicked out everytime...even thou I had permission from the security manager..

Vteckidd
08-03-2006, 10:57 PM
If the varsioty dies, then i have always said TURNER FIELD PARKING LOT, that will work fine

2.0civic
08-03-2006, 11:00 PM
naw they will kick us out within 20 mins. trust me on that one...i have had meets in the DM parking lot and have been kicked out everytime...even thou I had permission from the security manager..

LIRL, tell them you are working night crew at BPS...we have our OWN lot..they cant say shit or even right you a ticket...trust me...passed one of those rent a cops cause he was doing like 5 mph around the lot and passed him about 45...LIRL, he wrote me a ticket and i ripped it up and told him to call the cops..he came in and wrote me ANOTHER GD ticket WHILE I WAS WORKING...2 days later he got fired....herassing mall employees!!:lmfao:

Mr_Mischif
08-03-2006, 11:07 PM
fuck south fulton. the only reason that the varsity meet is so big is because its in the middle of everything. ANd its not just an IA meet.

Well Hampton's further south than College Park, but nobody gives a rat's ass about that. And that's definately not just an IA meet.

A1EX
08-03-2006, 11:09 PM
me and randomguy went there today he was going to ask for you but he forgot your name

down_shift
08-03-2006, 11:10 PM
Turner is the next best option.

Leadfoot_mf
08-03-2006, 11:14 PM
what about dave and busters?

2.0civic
08-03-2006, 11:15 PM
me and randomguy went there today he was going to ask for you but he forgot your name

LIRL, yeah i ran into him at the V but its steven. and its camping steven(we got like 5 stevens)

A1EX
08-03-2006, 11:17 PM
LIRL, yeah i ran into him at the V but its steven. and its camping steven(we got like 5 stevens)
ok ill remeber in case he ever asks

Humphrizzle
08-03-2006, 11:21 PM
Varsity is fucking awesome.

GsrTurbo320
08-03-2006, 11:27 PM
Do some of yall communicate with the other forums ??? so they can get on this aswell?

miro_gt
08-04-2006, 12:48 AM
how about a meet at the track :D

ahmonrah
08-04-2006, 01:18 AM
I'd like it to be a PM type thing to keep the ricers on the board out, but if you insist, it's about 4889 Old National Highway, 30337. It's the old Target, but it's gone out of business, so it's hard to find an exact address.i've been thinking of finding a way to buy that place for years....for that very reason. it's the perfect location for a huge ass club/performance/maintenance/bike shop. all in one. that would be the shizzle....

Keebs ð¿ð
08-04-2006, 01:31 AM
We could always arrange a meet at the Atlanta Police Department, they'd never see that one coming

BlkCD5
08-04-2006, 01:37 AM
Good idea, I'll bring the donuts :goodjob:

Keebs ð¿ð
08-04-2006, 01:38 AM
I'm sure if Emily made more cookies for them, the cops wouldn't even notice us

Mr_Mischif
08-04-2006, 02:36 AM
i've been thinking of finding a way to buy that place for years....for that very reason. it's the perfect location for a huge ass club/performance/maintenance/bike shop. all in one. that would be the shizzle....

Holy shit really? Cause a few days ago I had the idea to buy it and turn the place into an 1/8 mi. strip and a drift/gymkhana track, and just today I thought about also putting another Batlground there too. Great minds thinnk alike, huh? :goodjob:

quickdodge®
08-04-2006, 04:40 AM
I'm black. But i'm not driving to the southside for a meet. Waste of gas.

Yup. Anything farther than 2 minutes from the Northside and the Southside meets are a no-go. Northside people are scared or something. They get all bitchy about driving more than 5 miles to a meet. This is real common sense. Later, QD.

Allshow97
08-04-2006, 06:16 AM
I'm sure if Emily made more cookies for them, the cops wouldn't even notice us

Hell yeah those cookies were the shiznit!!! :) Good meetin ya yesterday Keebs.

Halfwit
08-04-2006, 06:22 AM
Yup. Anything farther than 2 minutes from the Northside and the Southside meets are a no-go. Northside people are scared or something. They get all bitchy about driving more than 5 miles to a meet. This is real common sense. Later, QD.
you noticed that too?

lol its some sort of "nah i cant go to the southside!!!!!!!!! its tooo far!! ummmm yeah!"

Nemesis
08-04-2006, 07:31 AM

You burnout inthe parking lots dont you....

If you consider paying 5 dollars to stand in the parking , "awesome", you really have no life. Fuck that, unless the location is moved Im not coming out anymore to that shit.

Halfwit
08-04-2006, 07:32 AM
You burnout inthe parking lots dont you....

If you consider paying 5 dollars to stand in the parking , "awesome", you really have no life. Fuck that, unless the location is moved Im not coming out anymore to that shit.
werd i went there sunday for the ef meet , and i saw the signs for pay-to-park, and thats why i didnt even bother going..

Bruce Leroy
08-04-2006, 07:59 AM

My dad lives on the southside. I would go if I stayed over there, but I'm not driving an hour to chill in a parking lot. It more than an hour from my house. Plus I'm a poor college student and I have to budget my gas.

Keebs ð¿ð
08-04-2006, 08:33 AM
Hell yeah those cookies were the shiznit!!! :) Good meetin ya yesterday Keebs.

Ya, good meeting ya too

Allshow97
08-04-2006, 08:35 AM
Ya, good meeting ya too

I'll stop by the wash sometime for a cleanin ;)

Keebs ð¿ð
08-04-2006, 08:44 AM
sounds good! :goodjob:

Tracy
08-04-2006, 08:46 AM
The V meet isn't going anywhere. Its been going on since weekends turned into madhouse turned into 688 (I used to go to those clubs)...and that was like 11 years ago. That's an old school spot that the bikers started wayyyyyy back in the day.

I'm glad that it's like 1 minute from my house. I'm not so glad that people think its cool to do burn outs and "drift" civics in the lot...next to my fucking Evo! It's definately gotten way out of hand. Ricers will be ricers until people stop standing around watching the burn outs and cheering.

umairejaz
08-04-2006, 08:49 AM
:goodjob:

SLOWLYbtngU
08-04-2006, 08:51 AM
The V meet isn't going anywhere. Its been going on since weekends turned into madhouse turned into 688 (I used to go to those clubs)...and that was like 11 years ago. That's an old school spot that the bikers started wayyyyyy back in the day.

I'm glad that it's like 1 minute from my house. I'm not so glad that people think its cool to do burn outs and "drift" civics in the lot...next to my fucking Evo! It's definately gotten way out of hand. Ricers will be ricers until people stop standing around watching the burn outs and cheering.

:yes: :goodjob:

Killer
08-04-2006, 08:53 AM
the varsity does get rather packed... i may not go to another v meet till it's a whole ell of a lot cooler... i sweated balls out there man! so f'n muggy!

The Golden Child
08-04-2006, 08:56 AM
ricers ..

umairejaz
08-04-2006, 08:57 AM

you dont think it’s fair for the owner of the parking lot to actually make alittle money????

Im sure you wouldn't be as generous if it was your own and random people began cheating you out of it.....

$5 isn't bad nor is simply buying a little food from the V to help keep everyone chill about the meet....

Killer
08-04-2006, 09:00 AM

THAT'S WHAT I'M SCREAMIN!!!! i hate people that do efin burn outs... that crap is ridiculous! AND I DRIVE A CIVIC!

mb goode
08-04-2006, 09:05 AM
Now killer, we all know you like to do a burnout here and there!!

Tracy
08-04-2006, 09:05 AM
The last meet I wen to it sprinkled a little and this guy in a civic thought it would be cool to drive around the lot mach 8 yanking his e-brake and one time he got damn clost to my evo. So not a insult towards civics in general....just to the fuck face that's was doing that. Sorry :)

Nemesis
08-04-2006, 09:06 AM
you dont think it’s fair for the owner of the parking lot to actually make alittle money????

Im sure you wouldn't be as generous if it was your own and random people began cheating you out of it.....

$5 isn't bad nor is simply buying a little food from the V to help keep everyone chill about the meet....

Ok theres two things.

That lot is never full any other time of the month except for when this happens.
Two THEY NEVER CHECKED MY CAR FOR THE TICKET. There were people there that parked and didnt pay and they didnt get towed. Fuck that, Im not paying next time, and unless its somewhere else, Im not paying 5 bucks to watch people with their shitty Civics do burnouts in the parking lot. If I want that I can hang out at the parking lot near my house and not waste the gas money.

Its not the matter of 5 dollars, for one Im not poor, and two I could give a rats ass, but with 5 dollars Id rather buy my ass lunch at work the next day than to see a lime green turd civic revving his shit in the parkign lot and having some janky homeless guy try to bum some money off me. :rolleyes:

Killer
08-04-2006, 09:09 AM
Now killer, we all know you like to do a burnout here and there!!

only in rush's parking lot!!!! just so he can go "NO NO NO NOT IN THE PARKIN LOT ON THE ROAD IS FINE BUT NOT THE PARKIN LOT!" u should have seen some i did as i left his place when i had the 4dr LOL! hilariousness.

Tracy
08-04-2006, 09:11 AM
They key to blocking the janky homeless guy from asking you for money.....is to ask him for 50 cents first. LOL! That's what Dan and I do. You can see them comming from a mile away.

Nemesis
They key to blocking the janky homeless guy from asking you for money.....is to ask him for 50 cents first. LOL! That's what Dan and I do. You can see them comming from a mile away.

I about pulled my tazer out when he came over LOL

Killer
The last meet I wen to it sprinkled a little and this guy in a civic thought it would be cool to drive around the lot mach 8 yanking his e-brake and one time he got damn clost to my evo. So not a insult towards civics in general....just to the fuck face that's was doing that. Sorry :)

no no no.. i completetly understood the first time... i was agreeing with u... i was saying i drive a civic.. but i hate those retards that give civic owners a bad name :goodjob: so go ahead and keep on ranting! i hate em too!

Killer
08-04-2006, 09:15 AM
and having some janky homeless guy try to bum some money off me. :rolleyes:

the homeless guy last night was quite hilarious though.. he was poppin and blockin to some dudes system. couldn't help but laugh at the guy.... amazingly he wasn't that bad!

Allshow97
08-04-2006, 09:25 AM
the homeless guy last night was quite hilarious though.. he was poppin and blockin to some dudes system. couldn't help but laugh at the guy.... amazingly he wasn't that bad!

There was one posted up sleeping behind our cars in the back left hand corner of the lot. :D

mb goode
08-04-2006, 09:29 AM
I like that guy... If i were homeless id hang at the varsity too!!!

Allshow97
08-04-2006, 09:30 AM

No doubt I bet there are some hot women that come over from GA Tech on the regular :D

umairejaz
08-04-2006, 09:32 AM
hot women that come over from GA Tech

:lmfao:

umairejaz
08-04-2006, 09:33 AM
maybe state

Allshow97
08-04-2006, 09:33 AM
:lmfao:

Higher educated booty FTW! :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: I loves me a smart bitch :idb:

Killer
08-04-2006, 09:39 AM

actually... u were the homeless guy i was speakin of.... :rolleyes:

BigPoppaHurtm
08-04-2006, 09:47 AM
Its not the matter of 5 dollars, for one Im not poor, and two I could give a rats ass, but with 5 dollars Id rather buy my ass lunch at work the next day than to see a lime green turd civic revving his shit in the parkign lot and having some janky homeless guy try to bum some money off me. :rolleyes:

:stupid:

collins
08-04-2006, 09:54 AM

but george!! brett just sits there! he doesnt REV!!!

Allshow97
08-04-2006, 09:55 AM
but george!! brett just sits there! he doesnt REV!!!

ROFL, LIRL :lmfao:

1SICKLEX
08-04-2006, 10:04 AM
Hmmmmm, its not the CARS, its the people who drive them. We have never had a problem at our SELOC meets and it never just consists of Lexus cars.

When meets get too big, like this one, its just hard to control. Its basicallly the "hangout" and it will attract everyone. Its one of the pluses and also can be one of the minuses.

I never understood complaining about meets sometimes, when you don't HAVE to attend them.

Someone made a great point, if no one WATCHED the burnouts, people would not do them. IMO, its a part of CAR CULTURE and has happened for decades, so I think its okay.

As for the $5, for those that live or play downtown, we all can tell those coming from the suburbs, your going to pay!! That is how downtown is, its rare to do anything free. Everything is more expensive, homes, gas, clothes, tax rate. That is downtown (and I love it).

I'll shut my trap, but may just organize a meet and see how it turns out.....

B18c1Turboed
08-04-2006, 04:21 PM
Yea i wont be driving to another meet,especially when u have to almost fight for a damm parking spot. This pussy guy got in my face becasue he was reserving the spot for someone ,and i told him to fuck off, and him and 6 guys where ready to beat my ass, i reached in the car loaded up and said Fuck off again!!

Only reason i moved becase the cop was going to tow me!! and if those fuckers are on here. FUCK OFF AGAIN you and your pos 350z and evo s

Nittanys1
08-04-2006, 04:29 PM
No doubt I bet there are some hot women that come over from GA Tech on the regular :D

those two words dont go together!

Allshow97
08-04-2006, 05:32 PM
those two words dont go together!

Sure they do! I know quite a few hot women from Tech ;) and all the nerdy ones like to :idb: then :cheers: then :idb: then :cheers: while taking :camera:

Nittanys1
08-04-2006, 05:55 PM
prove it....

Allshow97
08-04-2006, 06:58 PM
Hrm have to dig out some pics from the desktop :D