PDA

View Full Version : Website using pics of my car w/o permission

Nittanys1
05-17-2005, 08:15 PM
So I chat on a few other sites and a few weeks ago I got a PM from a friend on that site telling me that they had ran into a site that had pics of my car on the site.... http://www.spoilers.com/ge/haccord98.htm
I never gave them any permission for them to use my car on their site, I emailed them the following:

Hello

I was browsing your website and come to see that your site has pictures of my car and are using them to sell your product. I didn't not authorize any use of my picture. Please contact me so we can talk about this.

they responded:

All the pictures on our web site are either of our own cars, cars belonging to our suppliers or our customers' cars. We do not use anyones pictures without authorization. Furthermore you are not even telling us what car and what picture you are talking about. There is nothing to talk about anymore.

i sent back:

o yes there is something to talk about. the pic you have from my car were not authorized to be in use on your website. The car I'm talking about is my 6th gen 4dr accord that has a black widow kit. This is my car and i am not allowing you to use it.

they stated:

I still don't know what picture you are talking about since you are not referring to it by our Style number. In any case, I have already answered your question, all the pictures that we have are authorized to be used by us, unless you can prove otherwise. You just saying that it is your car and we are not authorized to use it is not enough. You need to prove it. We will not respond to you anymore unless you provide proof which is acceptable by us.

I say:

Well it is my car and i haven't given it to any site. I have my original pictures of my car that are being used on you site and I have more from that same photo shoot. Let me know what you need to see to have proof that this car is mine. The page my car is on is this one: http://www.erebunicorp.com/ge/haccord98.htm Its the 4th car on the list the blue one.

They never responded back....so now another friend online who works for a legal company is working on some legal stuff to send them to stop the use of the pics...he has also told me that if they will not take the pic down that I should charge a monthly or yearly fee on the use of the pics...

SO FINALLY I'M WONDERING IF ANYONE WOULD CARE TO HELP AND WHAT COULD BE A GOOD PRICE TO CHARGE FOR THE USE OF THE PICS?

also a few days ago someone else found that a guy on ebay is using my pics too to sell his product....links:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=36475&item=7973952153&rd=1

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=36475&item=7973952168&rd=1

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=36475&item=7973952168&rd=1

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=36475&item=7973952178&rd=1

chuck
05-17-2005, 10:06 PM
shit kinda looks like a NY tag man...there are a lot of cars out there, maybe someone has the same taste...or have you posted the original picture somewhere else and they used it??

Nittanys1
05-17-2005, 10:12 PM
they put a fack plate on there...look at all the other cars.....I KNOW THIS IS MY CASR THERE IS NO DOUBT IN MY MIND...no one is going to have the same looking car...they even PS the rear fender out of the 2nd pic and the backgrounds of both of the pics cuz they were taken in different locations and they flipped both pics notice no gas cap where there should be one.......I have all the pics on my HD that are being used...

the light even hits at the same places....same fogs, same ion headlight...same big brakes...same rims...same flares...same color....same mirrors...same window vents....same chrome hood strip....same sopiler....THIS IS MY CAR.....i think i have proved my point.....

http://www.spoilers.com/images/autos4/accord759f.jpg

iNsTuN nOoDoH
05-17-2005, 11:15 PM
Haha that sure is your car...I don't think there's really anything you could do over that. I've seen plenty of people's cars used as advertisements. You should feel special they liked yours and used it to sell their product...

Nittanys1
05-17-2005, 11:17 PM
yeah but i didnt even buy anything from them...no free bees either...

chuck
05-18-2005, 12:12 PM
so why not show the dude that picture??

Nittanys1
05-18-2005, 12:15 PM
I have, they are not responding to my emails anymore

Danny
05-18-2005, 02:21 PM
hate to bust you bubble, but leagally cars dont need a modeling release, lol. they arnt humans. Now people on the other hand require a modeling release to be used on anything public. I could take a picture of you car and use it all day long, all you could do is waste money on a lawyer and piss me off buggin me with those emails. Of course i am known to been wronge on occasion, but i am pretty sure I am correct. i will see if i can find some legal files on that crap.

Danny
05-18-2005, 02:25 PM
ohh crap, sorry.. just looked at the pic u uploaded. if YOU were the photographer and you know where to find the photographer, then yes its agiants FEDERAL and INTERNATIONAL LAW for them to use your photo. sorry, i assumed they took the photos. your attachment wasnt loaded the first time and i blew right by it .. sry

Julio
05-18-2005, 02:28 PM
Nothing you can do ..

Unless, you have copyrights to your pics ( wich I highly Doubt you do )

So don't even waste your time.

Danny
05-18-2005, 02:35 PM
Nothing you can do ..

Unless, you have copyrights to your pics ( wich I highly Doubt you do )

So don't even waste your time.

If HE took the photos then he has FULL FEDERAL AND INTERNATIONAL COPYRIGHTS to them. If HE didint take the photos then hes screw and cant do anything.

Nittanys1
05-18-2005, 03:10 PM
yeah i took the pics...one was even in my dirveway...all the photos used were taken by me.....

any idea on a price i could charge?

Danny
05-18-2005, 03:20 PM
they arnt going to pay you man. when i give full rights to a photo to someone, its expensive. I just did a shoot last week for a FRIEND and i will charge around 150-200 for 30-40 photos, and thats a friend.

i would sit back and be glad someone likes your car, its not worth your time. you could get a lawyer to write a letter stating the federal copyright law prohibits them to use your photo, WHICH IT DOES! or you could always write them a letter and link them to the federal copyright website.

Nittanys1
05-18-2005, 03:24 PM
I'm not trying to make money but i am trying to get a good rate so they will not want to pay and take the photos off. I am having a friend write up all the legal mumbo jumbo.....I dont really care that they are using my pic...its just that they did it w/o asking and when i told them about it they were being asses about it.....

Danny
05-18-2005, 03:45 PM
you have to start with the legal stuff right from the begining. i see my photos float around everyonce in a while, ohh well... people steal, you cant get around it.

civic95
05-18-2005, 05:07 PM
I agree, just be flattered. It's not harming you, you have a pic in your signature. When you post a pic on the internet someone will save it. Since they have flipped the cars postion, and altered the picture, it's not even an exact duplicate of yours so there is not much you can do. You can start a legal battle, but they will just take the picture down, and then you still can't get anything out of them because the honored your request. Pics of accords with a black widow kit are not hard to find, and they will just find another.

Danny
05-18-2005, 05:37 PM
^^^ yea dont waste ur time. even if the flipped the car and stuff that dose not matter, its still illegal for them to have them to use the photo. They can photo shop the image as much as they want, but so long as you can proove its you photo then its illegal.

just dont worry about it, its not worth the wasted time.

Nittanys1
05-18-2005, 05:39 PM
im not wasting my time :D and the friennd is doing it for free....he has already came this far...I'd feel bad to stop him now....

Danny
05-18-2005, 05:48 PM
ok cool beans, what ever floats your boat.

speedminded
05-18-2005, 08:01 PM
i'm suprised i haven't seen any of my pics floating around, i don't watermark and usually only have a small sig in a corner.

You started off ok you could have used a differant angle, say bargain from the beginning and they'd probably send you something or take it off instantly. Tell them you don't appreciate them using your pictures for their benefit unless they are willing to give you credit [showing your name & location or website, etc.] or maybe even merchandise in return.

They simply asked what style number and you never stated it, the pics would probably be gone before you could even post this thread if had just did the one thing they asked. Sometimes you have to treat someone like a horse or dog, respectful but stern...not letting them them kick you in the balls or bite you in the nuts. They are having a field day watching you get upset over it....after you do the research, looking up the laws/codes mentioned above, tell them exactly what you want or what the consequences will be, the more direct you are the more they will take you seriously... remember grammar and spell check are your friends.

Nittanys1
05-18-2005, 08:04 PM
yeah talked to my friend about an hour ago and the letters and laws he has put together will be sent to them in a couple days, it is being reviewed by others at his firm...thanks

EDIT: i send them and email with the pics in it after that they never responded back to me...my friend told me to stop emailing them and that they would get a letter in the mail from him.....

Brett
05-18-2005, 08:15 PM
I just dont see why you have your panties in a wad over it to be honest? Be flattered some comapny used a pic to represent them, Its not hurting you, not hurting you rcar, so if you arent in it "For The Money" as you claim, then forget about it and just enjoy the extra exposure of a car you built.

Nittanys1
05-18-2005, 08:18 PM
but they are selling knock off parts with the pics....not the ones that i got them from...and they took the pics and they said they didnt......when they did

o yeah and i dont wear panties....

Danny
05-18-2005, 08:18 PM
^^^ fo sho.... shoot the time you spent and your buddy spent and everyone in this thread has spent on this crap you could have been making some money to get some tires for them dam nice wheels you got.

Nittanys1
05-18-2005, 08:23 PM
too bad the wheels dont fit.....

Brett
05-18-2005, 08:24 PM
Email them pics of my car and tell them they can sell whatever knock off parts they want...lol

Danny
05-18-2005, 10:22 PM
lol// to each thier own decision... good luck bro, it what ever it is u do.. :D

SwiftGTiRacer
05-20-2005, 05:11 AM
i think that if they are going to use your pic you should get some sort of deal out of it. I would just keep persuing it. I totally agree with Speedminded!

Swifty

4dmin
05-20-2005, 09:32 AM
sorry man you have no recourse, the image was not copyright, watermark, nor does it seem like you have enough proof to back up yourself. next time you want to post of photos of your ride you whould atleast watermark or post a copyright b/c w/o that you are shit out of luck.

you need to just drop it and be happy your car is being used on a site ;) it will cost you too much in the end to pursue this and beyond that, that photo can be dr'd enough to where it won't even look like your car or they could just drop it at anytime... in the meantime you will have to pay court cost, legal fees, etc.

Nittanys1
05-20-2005, 09:34 AM
the papers have been writen up and they are being mailed out today.

Danny
05-20-2005, 09:42 AM
^^cool beans, what stipulations are you reqiring of him?

Nittanys1
05-20-2005, 09:47 AM
to basically take of the pics or pay me $75 a month or get ready to goto court

4dmin
05-20-2005, 10:11 AM
they aren't going to pay you for that photo, one its not fair market value, and since only a portion if that is truely your photo may fall under "fair use" since there is not visible copyright nor was it registered you are going to have a tuff time trying to fight this in court unless you will have to show a liget claim to copyright for the image, and i hope your willing to shell out some $$$ for court cost cause that shit ain't free!!!

http://www.copyright.gov/

Nittanys1
05-20-2005, 11:16 AM
yeah im hoping they dont pay that and take the pics down. I already got the ppl on ebay to take them off.

Danny
05-20-2005, 12:07 PM
they aren't going to pay you for that photo, one its not fair market value, and since only a portion if that is truely your photo may fall under "fair use" since there is not visible copyright nor was it registered you are going to have a tuff time trying to fight this in court unless you will have to show a liget claim to copyright for the image, and i hope your willing to shell out some $$$ for court cost cause that shit ain't free!!!

http://www.copyright.gov/

The fact that the person is making money off his photo automatically omits the "fair use" option.

As far as "visable copyrights" go: that loophole was done away with along time ago.

His liget claim to copyright will be his original full res photo (which you better have).

Good luck man. Id probably do the same thing u are doin. Remember, sueing broke people doesnt make you rich ;)

Nittanys1
05-20-2005, 12:09 PM
i have the originals but they are digital...that ok?

Danny
05-20-2005, 12:22 PM
^^^ yea. Hopefully you never uploaded a full res file to the internet, if you did and that company found it, then that will just make it that much more fun. For example, i never upload a pic more than 700px wide, that way i can proove i took it becuase NO ONE besides me has the high res version.

Nittanys1
05-20-2005, 12:24 PM
good deal, sounds like a plan...

Danny
05-20-2005, 12:44 PM
id love to see a copy of the letter. [email protected] if you dont mind sharing.

speedminded
05-20-2005, 12:49 PM
^^^ yea. Hopefully you never uploaded a full res file to the internet, if you did and that company found it, then that will just make it that much more fun. For example, i never upload a pic more than 700px wide, that way i can proove i took it becuase NO ONE besides me has the high res version....exactly, most of mine are taken in 1280 x 960 or larger and they always get taken down to 640 x 480 with a 20 pixel border and add a small sig. Only upon request will i give someone a full size version and normally they are ones that I don't think are that impressive anyways. I don't really care, i'm not a "photographer" and my photos are not part of a business or for profit...if i see someone used one of mine then i'll just nag them until they give me credit for it...not too interested in winning the american lottery for such a petty thing.

Nittanys1
05-20-2005, 12:52 PM
i have found two more pic that are being used by one of the sites....and i have dug through my computer and gotten all the photos, all but one is a high res photo.

Brett
05-20-2005, 01:10 PM
You must have alot of spare time and money on your hands to worry about it this much :D

Danny
05-20-2005, 01:11 PM
^ time yes, money... not yet. The company will give up, if you would have approached it diffrently in the begining.

Danny
05-20-2005, 01:12 PM
i think i am goin to send you a bill for my time spent on it. :D jk

Nittanys1
05-20-2005, 01:13 PM
hasnt cost me anything.... and im just sitting here...so im not wasting my time with this, im also getting my resume sent out to the graphic design jobs that are out there.......

Nittanys1
05-20-2005, 01:14 PM
fine then...im not gonna send the papers to you then....

Danny
05-20-2005, 01:18 PM
^^^ come on now, i was kiddin man. your into graphic deisgn?

Nittanys1
05-20-2005, 01:22 PM
yeha man, just grad. two months ago.

Danny
05-20-2005, 01:30 PM
cool beans, wana do a Full Lock Media banner? ;) if so, how much?

Nittanys1
05-20-2005, 01:31 PM
u have PM...in a few :D

Brett
05-20-2005, 01:33 PM
cool beans, wana do a Full Lock Media banner? ;) if so, how much?

Danny email me those pics hoie, I am dyin to see the work you did on the shots ;)

Danny
05-20-2005, 01:36 PM
^^ FU Brett! lol. Next meet, files are to big to email. You can wait, or i could mail a cd to ya next week, whatever floats your boat. Just busy, gotta get the payin jobs outa the way bro ;) SHootin a wedding tomorrow. yuck.

Brett
05-20-2005, 01:39 PM
Nah man I can wait, Im just excited to see them, But yeah man I can wait till the next meet, and dont think after I find out about the house and shit, that I wont slip ya some $$ for doing the pics man, Im not expecting it for free

Danny
05-20-2005, 01:53 PM
Whatever man, $ is appreciated. :D

BACK ON TOPIC______________

Nittanys1
05-20-2005, 01:59 PM
Thank you :D

Brett
05-20-2005, 02:21 PM
Thank you :D

Cause its not like this topic hasnt given you the info you asked for already :tongue:

Danny
05-20-2005, 02:23 PM
^^ Fo Real!!! Lol

quickdodgeŽ
05-20-2005, 05:39 PM
i'm suprised i haven't seen any of my pics floating around,

You're not that good. Later, QD.

Danny
05-20-2005, 06:14 PM
You're not that good. Later, QD.

brutal QD.....

TRAY_STi
05-20-2005, 06:51 PM
I was on this years Daytona tuner bash ad. No permission. hehe Also no show either duh!

Nittanys1
05-20-2005, 06:54 PM
did you goto the show last year? did you take that pic....im sure what they did was legit....

green91
05-20-2005, 06:58 PM
lol, my car is on a few ebay auctions

quickdodgeŽ
05-20-2005, 08:14 PM
brutal QD.....

Lolol. Later, QD.

Brett
05-20-2005, 10:15 PM
I still dont see the big deal, But to each his own

BaHumBugg
05-22-2005, 07:24 PM
waste of time, no point of getting all bent up for pictures that were put on the internet youself, I see it happen all the time

Dragonfly5338
05-22-2005, 10:43 PM
I still dont see the big deal, But to each his own

I think his point was, Brett, that he didn't approve of what the company was advertising using his car. Celebrities sue over that all the time, using their image without permission. I certainly wouldn't want my car used as a model for a knockoff cheap ass bodykit without knowing it. Not really a big deal per say, but if you don't agree with what's going on, especially without compensation or sponsorship or even KNOWING about it, I think you should have a right not to have your car used.

Danny
05-23-2005, 09:27 AM
I think his point was, Brett, that he didn't approve of what the company was advertising using his car. Celebrities sue over that all the time, using their image without permission. I certainly wouldn't want my car used as a model for a knockoff cheap ass bodykit without knowing it. Not really a big deal per say, but if you don't agree with what's going on, especially without compensation or sponsorship or even KNOWING about it, I think you should have a right not to have your car used.

read up on your copyright laws.

Its perfectly legal to do everything you just said about using a car for advertisement.

But what makes this situation illegal is the fact that Nittany took the photo, thats the diffrence that makes it illegal. I can come to a show, take a pic of your ride and sell cheap body kits with it all day long, and its perfectly legal. Now on the other hand, if I saw a photo that you took and posted online, then used that photo in my bussiness of selling cheap body kits, then that is illegal.

Nittanys1
05-23-2005, 11:19 AM
thank you Danny, the letters have been sent out, just a matter of time now

speedminded
05-23-2005, 01:08 PM
You're not that good. Later, QD.maybe not, but at least MY car is :)

quickdodgeŽ
05-23-2005, 01:20 PM
Even though it had no meaning, niiice comeback. Later, QD.

Dragonfly5338
05-23-2005, 04:28 PM
read up on your copyright laws.

Its perfectly legal to do everything you just said about using a car for advertisement.

But what makes this situation illegal is the fact that Nittany took the photo, thats the diffrence that makes it illegal. I can come to a show, take a pic of your ride and sell cheap body kits with it all day long, and its perfectly legal. Now on the other hand, if I saw a photo that you took and posted online, then used that photo in my bussiness of selling cheap body kits, then that is illegal.

I never said if it was legal or not, I don't know the laws. My point was that he didn't like it and wants to do something about it. :tongue:

Danny
05-23-2005, 05:59 PM
yea, but your view was wronge from Nittanys, at least as far as i can tell... double tounge :tongue: :tongue: lol :D hows the EVO Val?

4dmin
05-23-2005, 07:12 PM

in the very begining he said they mentioned they got the photo from a supply or customer cars... now if at any time he gave someone or verbaly gave an ok to use pics to anyone affiliated w/ Erebuni, at that time Erebuni could use them... i know a guy there and if i had permission and am affiliated w/ them they could use the photo and that will hold up in court. it is a waste of time personally b/c i know for a fact they will either say "fuck you take us to court" which will cost him much more than fair market value for the photo or they will just take it down.

Nittanys1
05-23-2005, 08:30 PM
i didn't say use my pics to anyone...I have talked to my school teacher today and he gave ma a form from Georgia lawyers for the arts and I can get a copyright for my pics for just 30 bux, I will be sending them the cd with the pics on it and when/if we goto court I will have this paper and win...my teacher is a professional photographer and has had this happen to him before and this is how he got it taken care of, I hope they take me to court. I'll be able to win something then!

4dmin
05-24-2005, 08:09 AM
^ well you need to check all the sites you hosted the pics on b/c you may of waived rights to the photos on certain sites... "agree to terms" < that what you need to look for, b/c they obviously didn't just get your photos from 1 place

quickdodgeŽ
05-24-2005, 04:51 PM
maybe not, but at least MY car is :)

Did your car look good in an SCCA champion spot? Mine did. Later, succa.

speedminded
05-24-2005, 05:32 PM
Did your car look good in an SCCA champion spot? Mine did. Later, succa.vs. how many in your class and how many of them completed a full season?

quickdodgeŽ
05-24-2005, 05:38 PM
8-10 in my class and yes a full 13 race season. A couple of other Neons, a Scirroco(sp), Miatas , Civics. Why? I showed all year in 2001 and won a show series championship in my class. I was the only car in my class all year and the only one in my class in the championship. That's why I don't hold that as close to me as an actual racing championship. It isn't the same when you're competing against yourself. So nice try.......again. Later, QD.

Danny
05-25-2005, 03:03 PM
hows it comin?

Nittanys1
05-25-2005, 04:40 PM
he mailed out the paper and I am talking to the ga lawyers for the arts on getting a cd of my pics copywrited

Danny you get my PM about that banner you wanted?

Danny
05-25-2005, 07:04 PM
any photos you take are copywritten. yes i did. sorry little busy since my car was stolen..lol

Nittanys1
05-25-2005, 07:11 PM
yeah, but with that paper there is no contest to it.

bridow
06-08-2005, 10:10 PM
i have 8 years of media rights experience. i have over 100k published photos. yeah, 100k. so, i'll give my 2 cents.

why waste your time? property cannot be used in advertisements for commercial gain. this is just stating your car has a product though. if they put "bobs plumbing" on the side of your car and used it for an ad, then you have an issue since you dont like bobs plumbing, etc... i think you see this as a way of making money, and its just not going to happen. in theory you could sue, but the picture has been altered and you will have to prove some sort of harm to your brand or your well being. if you had a jdm kit and was a uber drifter or something, you could sue them for saying you had an erebuni kit. but, thatd be a stretch too.

but, like a few people have said...be happy they picked your car.

Nittanys1
06-11-2005, 11:42 PM
im not trying to make any money im just wanting them to stop using my pics...that simple

Danny
06-12-2005, 11:19 AM
i have 8 years of media rights experience. i have over 100k published photos. yeah, 100k. so, i'll give my 2 cents.

why waste your time? property cannot be used in advertisements for commercial gain. this is just stating your car has a product though. if they put "bobs plumbing" on the side of your car and used it for an ad, then you have an issue since you dont like bobs plumbing, etc... i think you see this as a way of making money, and its just not going to happen. in theory you could sue, but the picture has been altered and you will have to prove some sort of harm to your brand or your well being. if you had a jdm kit and was a uber drifter or something, you could sue them for saying you had an erebuni kit. but, thatd be a stretch too.

but, like a few people have said...be happy they picked your car.

who do you shoot for, wheres your work. would like to talk to you somtime maybe.....

BOOSTEDeg
06-13-2005, 08:44 PM
Does it matter that they use your car and if so why???

Nittanys1
06-13-2005, 08:50 PM
yeah it does...read...its cuz they didint ask......if they asked they more than likey I would have said that ok....but cuz they didnt and they didnt respond to any of my wishes its time to take it to them....plus im kinda getting amused by it :D

I got a call from the Atlanta Lawyers for the Arts on the friday i was leaving town and they were interested in my case and i have an interview with them on tues...they said i have a good case...and its prob not going to cost me more than the $30 reg fee :D we will see next tues.

Danny
06-14-2005, 11:06 AM
Lol

BaHumBugg
06-17-2005, 11:43 AM
omg, to me all this trouble is not worth it

Nittanys1
06-17-2005, 11:45 AM
good for u

verash
07-04-2005, 06:02 AM
frivolous law suits ftw.

Danny
07-11-2005, 12:57 PM
u still wasting time on this crap or what man???

Nittanys1
07-11-2005, 01:02 PM
i havent done anything more...i have to get the pics copywriten then i would have the lawyer write them a letter....thats bout all im going todo

punkr6
10-30-2005, 07:37 PM
sounds like you are being the ass,you should be happy your car is rice"oops" i mean nice enough to get the exposure

Nittanys1
10-31-2005, 09:49 AM
ohh woow someone calling my car rice........I dropped the idea of gettin them to do anything...just isnt worth my time...the MAIN thing i was mad about was they used my pic that I TOOK and used them w/o asking and then saying they were allowed access to use them

NOOB....

Danny
10-31-2005, 02:46 PM
sounds like you are being the ass,you should be happy your car is rice"oops" i mean nice enough to get the exposure

welcome to IA. please post detailed info and pictures of YOUR car, then afterwords, you might be granted access to say ignorant comments (but most likly not) NOOB

Nittanys1
10-31-2005, 02:54 PM
bwahahahaha punkr6 -->http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/aznblueeboi/gayfight2.gif <-- punkr6's gay lover.... bwahahahaahahaha

Danny
01-31-2006, 03:25 PM
this punkr6 guy leaves me neg. rep. 3 months later. lol. to bad he cant leave neg. rep. lol travis, did he try and leave u rep too? lol :D

speedminded
01-31-2006, 03:30 PM
welcome to IA. please post detailed info and pictures of YOUR car, then afterwords, you might be granted access to say ignorant comments (but most likly not) NOOBdepends on who's using the name...if it's really jackdaripper (his roommate) then he has the engine building knowledge and all the vehicles to say what he wants and get away with it...

Nittanys1
01-31-2006, 03:33 PM
nope he didnt use give me anything.....

pacman031
01-31-2006, 09:13 PM
I just dont see why you have your panties in a wad over it to be honest? Be flattered some comapny used a pic to represent them, Its not hurting you, not hurting you rcar, so if you arent in it "For The Money" as you claim, then forget about it and just enjoy the extra exposure of a car you built.

TRUE I AGREE 100% LET IT RIDE!!! OR GET SOME FREE PARTS!

Nittanys1
01-31-2006, 09:45 PM
they have taken the pics off their site....they were not willing to do any sponsorship....

The Ren
01-31-2006, 09:53 PM
they have taken the pics off their site....they were not willing to do any sponsorship....
atleast they took them down

Danny
01-31-2006, 10:45 PM
man, i love this thread. best thread ever. every time i bring it back.... people still hate on travis for being such a butt to those people...lol good times. :D

Nittanys1
01-31-2006, 10:48 PM
thanks danny!!

Nittanys1
01-31-2006, 10:50 PM
Hey danny I did get a neg rep...Check it.....

Nittanys1
02-01-2006, 02:15 PM
its cool..i know you can only wish you had what I gotz.....

Nittanys1
02-01-2006, 04:35 PM
glad to see you went to team Elite's site!!!

Nittanys1
02-02-2006, 08:27 PM
thanks for the free bump...but everyone now knows the outcome of the website using my pics...