PDA

View Full Version : Tonight FTL!!!

SixSquared
08-03-2006, 10:04 PM
So first off, I get to the V, and gotta pay $5 to park. I don't carry cash. So I didn't park where they were wanting people to pay to park.. I parked under the deck. There were rumors going around about cars being booted under there, which meant all night I was all paranoid about my truck getting booted. :thinking:

THEN I almost got ran over by a type R... kinda my own fault, but yeah. :gay:

THEN, on the way home, I get pulled over by a Gwinnett PD. I wasn't speeding, and I'm like "WTF is this..." He asks "Ma'am... I heard your exhaust a mile away.. that's not factory, is it?" and I replied "No sir" and he says "I'm writing you a fix it ticket.. you have 60 days to return the car to stock so it passes emissions"... For starters, we didn't take out the cat or anything when we did my duals.. just put in a pair of glasspacks. For seconds, MY CAR IS REGISTERED AND TITLED IN CLARKE COUNTY... NO EMISSIONS, DICKWAD! So I explained to him, "Sir I'm from Athens and we don't have emissions testing in that county".... He replies "Well, ma'am. You're in my county now." I refused to sign the ticket, saying that he could only issue me a fix it ticket if the car was a Gwinnett car... but that if it would make him feel better he could write me an engine mod ticket so I would actually have to argue to get the ticket thrown out.... you know, I was really hoping to end up in handcuffs on some hot girls' bed tonight... not in the back of a police car. He tossed me in the back, drove about a mile down the road, and was like "Do you wanna re-think signing that ticket?" Knowing that my dad would be pissed to get yet another "I got arrested" call, I signed the fucking ticket. :police: :2up:

And finally, my conclusion to my Varsity FTL thread...

WHY THE FUCK DID I COME HOME WITH 7 FUCKING COOKIES?! :screwy: :no:

~The_Duke~
08-03-2006, 10:06 PM
You can give me the 7 cookies :D

cops are assholes...

Ran
08-03-2006, 10:07 PM
Wow...that sucks. Sorry to hear you had a rough night. I would have taken a cookie off your hands, but I have no idea who you are. Asking someone you don't know for a cookie is kinda weird.

HeLLo iM iZzY
08-03-2006, 10:07 PM
gettin pulled over was all BS....your from Clarke not Gwinnett..

efman
08-03-2006, 10:08 PM
lol sorry about you havin a bad night

BluesClues
08-03-2006, 10:08 PM
What the hell are these damn cookies everyone is talking about? Please explain

efman
08-03-2006, 10:09 PM
i dont know why i typed lol i'm stupid

Ran
08-03-2006, 10:09 PM
BTW, I'd argue the ticket. Sounds like an easy throw-out to me.

BTLFED
08-03-2006, 10:14 PM
Damn! I should have had more of them! They were awesome! Thanks Emily! :kiss:

Chuckster
08-03-2006, 10:15 PM
HAHA SUCKAS! i didnt pay 5 dollars

SixSquared
08-03-2006, 10:16 PM
it is an easy throw out... the car is plainly registered in Athens/Clarke County... We have no emissions... if the car was registered in gwinnett it would be a legit ticket, if he had written me an engine mod ticket, it woulda been legit.. but the fix it ticket is bull

BluesClues
08-03-2006, 10:16 PM
WHAT IN THE HELL ARE THESE DAMN COOKIES!!!!!!!! PLEASE EXPLAIN

Mchnhead2k5
08-03-2006, 10:17 PM
Man that cop was an asshole. If i brought my fiero up no cat no resonator no muff i'd argue that i'm registered in Columbia Co. where just about everyone has loud exhausts. argue the ticket. also FTL (don't mean to thread hijack), my girl's 95 civic decided to blow oil all over Cheshire Bridge Rd this afternoon so no 1st Varsity meet for me. Are these cookies that badass, I'm gonna make sure I come to the next meet at least just for cookies.

BTLFED
08-03-2006, 10:21 PM
HAHA SUCKAS! i didnt pay 5 dollars

You did worse...you ate the food. :upchuck:

2.0civic
08-03-2006, 10:22 PM
LIRL, damn Em, that sucks. What time did you leave?? we left bout ten minutes after we last saw you and passed a gwinnett cop but didnt see you pulled over. shit that sucks though...you should have let him take you to jail..."why are you in here ma'am?" LIRL" i have a loud exploder" anyway, send me those pics!!!

Dirty Octopus™
08-03-2006, 10:25 PM
WHY THE FUCK DID I COME HOME WITH 7 FUCKING COOKIES?! :screwy: :no:

cuz you left so fast! i tried to munch while i could. all i ended up with was 3, oh well i guess i gotta go to SCAD to get em' now :goodjob:

Mr_Mischif
08-03-2006, 10:35 PM
WHY THE FUCK DID I COME HOME WITH 7 FUCKING COOKIES?!

I would've taken more, but since I didn't really know you, it didn't feel right. Sorry.

2.0civic
08-03-2006, 10:36 PM
SEE!!!! if i gave that one bitch some more and exchanged it for my hot dogs, they woulda been gone but no!! you better make me brownies before you fucking leave

DinanM3atl
08-03-2006, 10:38 PM
hahaha i drive through gwinette and my exhaust is wayyy louder i guarantee it

HalfBaked
08-03-2006, 10:51 PM
Man that cop was an asshole. If i brought my fiero up no cat no resonator no muff i'd argue that i'm registered in Columbia Co. where just about everyone has loud exhausts. argue the ticket. also FTL (don't mean to thread hijack), my girl's 95 civic decided to blow oil all over Cheshire Bridge Rd this afternoon so no 1st Varsity meet for me. Are these cookies that badass, I'm gonna make sure I come to the next meet at least just for cookies.

Just so you know, the cars in your sig sound like the lamest things ever...

2.0civic
08-03-2006, 10:53 PM

cardomain FTL, LOL. But yeah, i hear loud ass cars around here all the time...what did you REALLY do to piss him off?? maybe he just had his gaydar on....:lmfao: :lmfao: LIRL. you shoulda been like "did you use your radar or gaydar?"

HalfBaked
08-03-2006, 10:55 PM
You should have told him that when he pulled out you could hear his bullshit ticket from a mile away.

2.0civic
08-03-2006, 10:57 PM
You should have told him that when he pulled out you could hear his bullshit ticket from a mile away.

LIRL, then got out and been like "you want to get beaten up by a girl?"

Leadfoot_mf
08-03-2006, 11:41 PM
i normally dont read sigs thanks for the laugh i didnt meet u tonight oh well.....next time

fawk_you
08-04-2006, 03:02 AM
Sorry I didnt eat the last 7. I had a bad tummy ache anyways. I did eat a good amount tho! Along with some special fries.

Allshow97
08-04-2006, 06:25 AM
I only had that one cookie when we first met Em. Since it was the first time meeting you I didn't feel right taking only one. BTW, the lays slogan totally applies to the cookies, You can't eat just one! Gotta have more... Mmm Mmm Mmm Cookies :bump: cookies :bump: cookies :bump: :D

Sorry to hear about the occifer he just wanted to be an ass, just like the rent a piggy that thought he was hot shit last night.

boosted1jz
08-04-2006, 07:25 AM
You can give me the 7 cookies :D

cops are assholes...

they were doing their jobs..........

it was only a matter of time b4 this happend because of stupid fucking ricer ass bitchs who wanna do "cooooool burn outs" and trashing the V's parking lot

what did you expect?!?!?! them to come out and offer EVERY1 a free meal?? i mean seriously!!!

im sure NP meets arent far behind with the cops n stuff kicking every1 out permanently