PDA

View Full Version : NOPI in NORCRSS HIRING!

BORICUACIVICR
08-03-2006, 09:59 PM
Tony asked me if I knew of anyone looking for a gob, he's looking to hire one person, I belive is for Driver, so you'll need to have a Valid Ga. Drivers licence with a clean MVR.

If you are intrested call the NOPI at NORCROSS and ask for Tony, he'll be able to fill you in on the specifics and salary. Only call if you are really intrested.

IntegraXTR
08-04-2006, 02:59 PM
damn too bad its not for counter sales, ask tony if he needs anyone for counter sales. I use to work at the one in smyrna.

BORICUACIVICR
08-04-2006, 11:25 PM
damn too bad its not for counter sales, ask tony if he needs anyone for counter sales. I use to work at the one in smyrna.

Why don't YOU give him a call?
If not ask your mami! jk

BTEC
08-07-2006, 07:29 AM
CANT U READ U DUM-SUM-BITCH? HE SAID DRIVER.

BTEC
08-07-2006, 07:30 AM
Tony asked me if I knew of anyone looking for a gob, he's looking to hire one person, I belive is for Driver, so you'll need to have a Valid Ga. Drivers licence with a clean MVR.

If you are intrested call the NOPI at NORCROSS and ask for Tony, he'll be able to fill you in on the specifics and salary. Only call if you are really intrested.
IS THIS CARLOS? IF IT IS, UR FIRED!!!!

LQQKITZME
08-07-2006, 03:04 PM
I called maybe i can make it in tomorrow to fill out an app

BORICUACIVICR
08-07-2006, 08:41 PM
IS THIS CARLOS? IF IT IS, UR FIRED!!!!

Carlos?.......Pleeeaaase! Hell NO!