PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: Crackheads

HvyArms
08-03-2006, 11:21 AM
I had to beat down a crackhead this morning for trying to steal my mail. Small children were watching, they were scarred for life. I had to sit down with them afterwards and have a talk about nonviolence, and tolerance, and respecting your neighbors. That is all.

Okay here's the whole story, I had fun at the V last night. Hope everyone got home safely.

Well I went downstairs to get some OJ, in my duplex the bottom of the staircase is right at the front door. I was expecting my sister to come over to drop something off, and she has a key. Anyway as I pass the door, I hear the screen door open. I assumed it was her, as I continued on to the kitchen. So midway through pouring my juice, I thought 'so...she opened the screen door, but hasn't opened the regular door yet? hmm that's odd. maybe I should go check on her!'

I go to the door, open it, and I see a guy stepping on to the sidewalk. My house is close to the street, I have a small driveway but thats it. The guy looks as if he's just leaving my neighbors driveway, and he's holding a small box.

Thinking http://forums.importatlanta.com/images/smilies/thinking.gif umm...screen door opened http://forums.importatlanta.com/images/smilies/thinking.gif uhh...hmmm http://forums.importatlanta.com/images/smilies/thinking.gif not my sister http://forums.importatlanta.com/images/smilies/thinking.gif Thinking http://forums.importatlanta.com/images/smilies/thinking.gif ...box? My box? hmm...http://forums.importatlanta.com/images/smilies/thinking.gif something is happening http://forums.importatlanta.com/images/smilies/thinking.gif umm uhh he's walking kinda fast - must think faster. OK!

:I'm expecting a replacement cell from Tmobile.
:Tmobile shipped it via UPS
:When UPS delivers and no one is here, they just leave the package.
:The phone would be in a small box...just like THAT one.
:...DAMNIT THIS MAN JUST STOLE MY PHOOOOOHHH FUCK THAT!!

I run up the steps, throw some pants on, cuz all I had on was shorts .You need pants to kick ass. Run back downstairs and out the door, down the sidewalk in the direction he was walking. As I'm walking, I see a little girl I know on her bike in her yard, when I opened the door the first time and saw the guy, he said something to her as he passed. So I said

Me: Hi, how are you?
Girl: Fine.
Me: Did you see that guy take anything from my house?
Girl: Yes, he just took a box.
Me: ::SON OF A BITCH!!:: Okay, what did he just say to you?
Girl: He asked if my dad was home.
Me: Okay, thank you.
Girl: Okay

I knew it, maaan I knew this muthafffff...I knew he took my phone. Now I gotta f someone up, and damnit it's too early for this shit.

So I walk down to the corner, there's this busy street near my house. I look one way, dont see anything, look the other way, dont see anything. Then I remembered that there's this crackhead who is notorious for stealing in my neighborhood, and he lives further up the busy street. So I begin to walk to his house. I walk up there, and I dont see him. So I'm standing there, looking crazy, on this busy street, car flying by but no sight of him.

So I finally accept that he's gotten away, nothing I can do. Tmobile will never believe that I didn't get the phone they sent me. Crap.

Then I see him, walking up the sidewalk casually, no box in his hands but it's him. So I begin to walk towards him, casually as well. The difference is that I know who he is, and I'm looking to knock his head off, while he has no idea who I am. He's thinking I'm just gonna pass him by....

PART2.

He's walking towards me and we make eye contact, he nods 'whats up'. I nod back to him, because I wasn't close enough to do anything yet. Walk a few more steps, he trys to pass to the left, so I step over in front of him, and put my left hand on his chest.

Me: Where's the box?

Crackhead: What?

Me: The box man, where is the box?

Crackhead: What box, I don't have any b..

Me: THE ONE YOU TOOK OFF MY PORCH, WHERE IS IT?

So then, this guy does that thing that some dudes do. He stepped back a little, and looked down, like he was about to swing on. And to be honest, I was upset but I didn't ACTUALLY believe I was going to have to fight this man. All bullshit aside, dude is like 40+, and his son is older than me. But his head went down, he stepped back, so I caught him. So anyway a few jabs to the face, that was nothing, and I started trying to rip the bag he hand in his hands open because I figure he had put my stuff in it. I'm holding him by the back of his neck, trying to snatch the back from him, people are blowing at us and everything. Then out of the corner of my eye, I see this guy across the busy street. He was walking, but he stopped, and he's looking at us. Then he was yelling, and he came running across the street. He's like "Hey man, why are you doing him like that? Let him go". I'm like bitch, this dude just stole some shit from my house, you want it too?

Now, understand that this guy is well known where I live. But the people who know him, also know that he's a thief and he smokes crack. So this guy knew him, but once i told him that the guy stole from me, he back off. He walked away.

Anyway, blah blah blah. I got my stuff, after I threw the guy down. And I begin to walk fast back to my house. But I look up, and see a group of children just standing at the corner watching. One of them is my nieghbors daughter, the rest are just neighborhood kids. They're all like "oooh you kicked his ass" "he beat that man up". And now I feel like shit, because this guy was older than me, and people know him and pity him even if he IS a thief. AND, man I just beat the shit out of a guy in front of kids. Thats just wrong. My dad told me to never fight in front of children, or women, if you can help it. it's disrespectful.

So I go inside, change, wash my hands, and go back outside to talk to the kids. I told them that what I had done was wrong, and to caall their parents if the ever saw that guy around because he steals. It was a funny conversation, because I'm talking to the kids, and all I hear is

child: you kicked his ass

me: I know, but it wasn't right. he's someones dad, just like you have dads

child: but he stole, and you threw him around

me: true, but you should never hit someone unless you have to defend yourself

child: my daddy would've kicked his ass too

me: listen, just dont talk to that guy when you see him. tell your parents, or tell me if you can.

child: do you have a gun?

me: I gotta go

LoL maaan oh man, I hate that dude stole from me, but I still feel kinda bad about it. What's worse is that I know his son, and he's ashamed of his father because he's on drugs. His son sells drugs which is crazy, everyone knows him and his crew. And at some point, I'm gonn have to explain to him, why his father got his ass kicked. I just wonder what he's gonna say about it?

NoPainT
08-03-2006, 11:24 AM
lol wtf? Where do you live at?

The Golden Child
08-03-2006, 11:40 AM
going through one mans mail is against the law ..
should of reported his ass ..

efman
08-03-2006, 11:42 AM
okay details please

Allshow97
08-03-2006, 11:51 AM
Shit stomp his ass then call the law. Tell him he tripped on a rock or something....

NoPainT
08-03-2006, 11:57 AM
Shit stomp his ass then call the law. Tell him he tripped on a rock or something....

Dirty game... lol

HvyArms
08-03-2006, 04:31 PM
okay details please

okay details please

Well I went downstairs to get some OJ, in my duplex the bottom of the staircase is right at the front door. I was expecting my sister to come over to drop something off, and she has a key. Anyway as I pass the door, I hear the screen door open. I assumed it was her, as I continued on to the kitchen. So midway through pouring my juice, I thought 'so...she opened the screen door, but hasn't opened the regular door yet? hmm that's odd. maybe I should go check on her!'

I go to the door, open it, and I see a guy stepping on to the sidewalk. My house is close to the street, I have a small driveway but thats it. The guy looks as if he's just leaving my neighbors driveway, and he's holding a small box.

Thinking :thinking: umm...screen door opened :thinking: uhh...hmmm :thinking: not my sister :thinking: Thinking :thinking: ...box? My box? hmm...:thinking: something is happening :thinking: umm uhh he's walking kinda fast - must think faster. OK!

:I'm expecting a replacement cell from Tmobile.
:Tmobile shipped it via UPS
:When UPS delivers and no one is here, they just leave the package.
:The phone would be in a small box...just like THAT one.
:...DAMNIT THIS MAN JUST STOLE MY PHOOOOOHHH FUCK THAT!!

I run up the steps, throw some pants on, cuz all I had on was shorts .You need pants to kick ass. Run back downstairs and out the door, down the sidewalk in the direction he was walking. As I'm walking, I see a little girl I know on her bike in her yard, when I opened the door the first time and saw the guy, he said something to her as he passed. So I said

Me: Hi, how are you?
Girl: Fine.
Me: Did you see that guy take anything from my house?
Girl: Yes, he just took a box.
Me: ::SON OF A BITCH!!:: Okay, what did he just say to you?
Girl: He asked if my dad was home.
Me: Okay, thank you.
Girl: Okay

I knew it, maaan I knew this muthafffff...I knew he took my phone. Now I gotta f someone up, and damnit it's too early for this shit.

So I walk down to the corner, there's this busy street near my house. I look one way, dont see anything, look the other way, dont see anything. Then I remembered that there's this crackhead who is notorious for stealing in my neighborhood, and he lives further up the busy street. So I begin to walk to his house. I walk up there, and I dont see him. So I'm standing there, looking crazy, on this busy street, car flying by but no sight of him.

So I finally accept that he's gotten away, nothing I can do. Tmobile will never believe that I didn't get the phone they sent me. Crap.

Then I see him, walking up the sidewalk casually, no box in his hands but it's him. So I begin to walk towards him, casually as well. The difference is that I know who he is, and I'm looking to knock his head off, while he has no idea who I am. He's thinking I'm just gonna pass him by....

Ohh shit it's almost 5:30, I've gotta get ready to drive to NP. SEE YA AT THE V

TO BE CONTINUED....

redlinenprelude
08-03-2006, 04:37 PM
nigga you better finish this ASAP

~The_Duke~
08-03-2006, 04:38 PM
:lmao: I think he prolly going to be gone for a while he said see you at the V...

Ran
08-03-2006, 04:40 PM
The difference is that I know who he is, and I'm looking to knock his head off, while he has no idea who I am. He's thinking I'm just gonna pass him by....

Ohh shit it's almost 5:30, I've gotta get ready to drive to NP. SEE YA AT THE V

TO BE CONTINUED.... :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

GTScoob
08-03-2006, 04:55 PM
Our crackheads only do us a favor by cleaning empty beer cans off our front porch.

D.Choe
08-03-2006, 04:57 PM
Is this the 5 o'clock Free Crack Giveaway??

§treet_§peed
08-03-2006, 07:21 PM
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA_MUTHA_FUCKING_BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA :lmfao::lmfao: :lmfao::goodjob:

§treet_§peed
08-03-2006, 07:22 PM
good story Hvy:D

efman
08-03-2006, 07:47 PM
dangit ! finish the story

bigdare23
08-03-2006, 07:54 PM
I mean, like can we get the end of the story! You don't stop before a climax (even I know that damn)!

quickdodgeŽ
08-03-2006, 08:03 PM
I had to beat down a crackhead this morning for trying to steal my mail. Small children were watching, they were scarred for life. I had to sit down with them afterwards and have a talk about nonviolence, and tolerance, and respecting your neighbors. That is all.

Untrue. I'm sure. Later, QD.

HeLLo iM iZzY
08-03-2006, 08:50 PM
loll..

accord2k
08-03-2006, 09:01 PM
shity...

BluesClues
08-03-2006, 09:11 PM
You all already know he said he had to kick his ass so what's left but that? Duh!

Romeyo07
08-04-2006, 06:04 AM
You need pants to kick ass.

Best Line EVAR!

HvyArms
08-04-2006, 09:28 AM
lol wtf? Where do you live at?

WestEnd

HvyArms
08-04-2006, 09:30 AM
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

hey man, I beat you outta the toll booth. YES!

HvyArms
08-04-2006, 11:17 AM
going through one mans mail is against the law ..
should of reported his ass ..

If I called 911, and explained that someone had stolen my mail LOL please. The cops would never have come.

HvyArms
08-04-2006, 03:59 PM
Untrue. I'm sure. Later, QD.

QueerDeer, damnit wsup man. I just realized you responded. Where you been? You okay? Still taking it up the butt?:no:

quickdodgeŽ
08-04-2006, 06:14 PM
QueerDeer, damnit wsup man. I just realized you responded. Where you been? You okay? Still taking it up the butt?:no:

Nice one on the name-calling. Hard to come up with something clever, isn't it? Still making up stories about how you (almost)kick someone's ass every goddamn night? Later, QD.

§treet_§peed
08-04-2006, 11:36 PM
:lmao: