PDA

View Full Version : There will always be haters....

Nemesis
08-03-2006, 10:53 AM
Not your typical call out thread, just a general consensus that Ive drawn up in my mind.

Quite simply put, there will always be haters no matter what kind of car you own. Having owned a couple different brands Ive been exposed to a good bit other message boards.

My first car, a 99 Ford Taurus SE. Cool little car, not really exposed to much hate since I was given the car when I was 18. A lot of the SHO guys modify theirs to a decent amount, even a Vortech SC'ed SHO Taurus that put down over 400 to the wheels and ran a 12 in the 1/4. Great accomplishment for a car right? Definitly, but there are people that rip on him because of him owning a family car.

Next car, Mercury Cougar (2000). Quite possibly the most amount of hate I ever recieved was with this car. I was given a handicap of having an automatic so my first route was cosmetic and getting into the show scene. That was great, but one day I won a full nitrous system from Zex. Then the performance bug hit me, and I slapped every part I could find for that car on there, sent parts to get extrude honed, the works. Did everything that I could with the car, even doing a 5000 dollar paint job and body work setup that its currently in. All the nay sayers on the boards saying the auto Cougar would be nowhere in the low 14s, I pull it out and run a 14 flat at 99mph. This was run with a heavy set of 18s, I never got to run that 13 I knew she had in her, but because of the car I own today and my priorities shifted. I won first place at Nopi Nationals in my class, got sponsored by two major companies (Corbeau and Actron) and that was it for me. I proved everyone on the boards that they were wrong, and all I got in return was more hate. OH well.

Nissan 300ZX Z31- LOL This car was great to me, and I had fun at Drift Fury with it, but I was definitly proud of owning this car. Yet people would say, oh you only see old black guys in gold chains driving Z31s. Either way, people say you couldnt make a SOHC VG30 , but there are built ones on 300zx.net that put down an amazing amount of power on them.

2004 WRX- Having a car finally that for the most part gets a decent amount of respect, but even still there are haters out there. Im proud to own a car Ive always wanted in a way.

Generally I see people hating on Tiburons, SRT-4s, etc etc. But why? Ive never hated on anything really, and Id like to see someone prove me wrong. Aside from joking of course, but thats different. Im talking about truly hating on something and putting the shit down. People not only hate on car brands, but also hate on other things as well. Drifting for example. There is no point to drifting, you go around all day burning your tires. Well its a different style of driving and overall its more than just getting a fast time around a track. People enjoy it, enjoy watching , and enjoy competing, so why hate on something that isnt to your liking.

Now I have another theory that stems from all the Honda hatred. I say more than 70 percent of Honda owners Ive met are either stuck in their own ricer world, or are so stuck up that they think their boosted D16 is a god on the roads. On the other hand, are they stuck up and offensive because of the fact that so many other people hate on them? Maybe so.

In conclusion Id like to say, stop with the hate and maybe someday we all can come to the agreement that we are all enthusiasts with different goals and tastes.

Food for thought, have a nice day. :bump:

HvyArms
08-03-2006, 10:54 AM
I hate you

B16a2 Civic
08-03-2006, 10:57 AM
its teh way it is, if your gettin hated on, your doin somethin good.

Allshow97
08-03-2006, 10:57 AM
Not your typical call out thread, just a general consensus that Ive drawn up in my mind.

Quite simply put, there will always be haters no matter what kind of car you own. Having owned a couple different brands Ive been exposed to a good bit other message boards.

My first car, a 99 Ford Taurus SE. Cool little car, not really exposed to much hate since I was given the car when I was 18. A lot of the SHO guys modify theirs to a decent amount, even a Vortech SC'ed SHO Taurus that put down over 400 to the wheels and ran a 12 in the 1/4. Great accomplishment for a car right? Definitly, but there are people that rip on him because of him owning a family car.

Next car, Mercury Cougar (2000). Quite possibly the most amount of hate I ever recieved was with this car. I was given a handicap of having an automatic so my first route was cosmetic and getting into the show scene. That was great, but one day I won a full nitrous system from Zex. Then the performance bug hit me, and I slapped every part I could find for that car on there, sent parts to get extrude honed, the works. Did everything that I could with the car, even doing a 5000 dollar paint job and body work setup that its currently in. All the nay sayers on the boards saying the auto Cougar would be nowhere in the low 14s, I pull it out and run a 14 flat at 99mph. This was run with a heavy set of 18s, I never got to run that 13 I knew she had in her, but because of the car I own today and my priorities shifted. I won first place at Nopi Nationals in my class, got sponsored by two major companies (Corbeau and Actron) and that was it for me. I proved everyone on the boards that they were wrong, and all I got in return was more hate. OH well.

Nissan 300ZX Z31- LOL This car was great to me, and I had fun at Drift Fury with it, but I was definitly proud of owning this car. Yet people would say, oh you only see old black guys in gold chains driving Z31s. Either way, people say you couldnt make a SOHC VG30 , but there are built ones on 300zx.net that put down an amazing amount of power on them.

2004 WRX- Having a car finally that for the most part gets a decent amount of respect, but even still there are haters out there. Im proud to own a car Ive always wanted in a way.

Generally I see people hating on Tiburons, SRT-4s, etc etc. But why? Ive never hated on anything really, and Id like to see someone prove me wrong. Aside from joking of course, but thats different. Im talking about truly hating on something and putting the shit down. People not only hate on car brands, but also hate on other things as well. Drifting for example. There is no point to drifting, you go around all day burning your tires. Well its a different style of driving and overall its more than just getting a fast time around a track. People enjoy it, enjoy watching , and enjoy competing, so why hate on something that isnt to your liking.

Now I have another theory that stems from all the Honda hatred. I say more than 70 percent of Honda owners Ive met are either stuck in their own ricer world, or are so stuck up that they think their boosted D16 is a god on the roads. On the other hand, are they stuck up and offensive because of the fact that so many other people hate on them? Maybe so.

In conclusion Id like to say, stop with the hate and maybe someday we all can come to the agreement that we are all enthusiasts with different goals and tastes.

Good post :goodjob: I highly agree on your standpoint in this matter.

Hulud
08-03-2006, 11:04 AM
I say more than 70 percent of Honda owners Ive met are either stuck in their own ricer world, or are so stuck up that they think their boosted D16 is a god on the roads. On the other hand, are they stuck up and offensive because of the fact that so many other people hate on them? Maybe so.
am i in that more than 70%?

ECMgarrett
08-03-2006, 11:05 AM
yes, youre a cunt

Hulud
08-03-2006, 11:06 AM
yes, youre a cunt
fuck yo couch

The Yousef
08-03-2006, 11:08 AM
....it's because your asian living in a white dominated society

once you kill whitey everything will be fine in the world...

so give in...

kill

Nemesis
08-03-2006, 11:11 AM
^ True my ethnic friend. Always the white people hatin.

The Golden Child
08-03-2006, 11:13 AM
George i hate you cause i never got my poster ..

ECMgarrett
i hate on anyone that refuses to lick my nuts. +1 karma for anyone that agrees

Nemesis
George i hate you cause i never got my poster ..

Find someone that I can give it to at the V meet tonight and I will bring it LOL

Tracy
08-03-2006, 11:14 AM
Good post George. I always loved the Cougar because you had the courage to be different with it.

I always say haters will be haters..........

Nitro
08-03-2006, 11:14 AM

u said it bro.......... :goodjob:

HvyArms
08-03-2006, 11:17 AM
I hate you because when you saw my car, you said "Now, is that Festiva or a Volvo?"

The Golden Child
08-03-2006, 11:18 AM
Find someone that I can give it to at the V meet tonight and I will bring it LOL

hmmm im wondering if i should marta it there ..
if not then i will probably be coming with shazam next month if he goes ..

The Yousef
08-03-2006, 11:30 AM
Always the white people hatin.

...indeed

whenever you want to go postal my friend....give me a ring :fire:

ORGANIZATIONXIII
08-03-2006, 11:41 AM
well put..

5thgcelica
08-03-2006, 12:28 PM

exactly.

tony
08-03-2006, 12:56 PM
Whats worse.. having people hate on you because of your car, or fake friends who stick around because of your car? There are so called "friends" I havent heard from since the day I sold my G35.

HeLLo iM iZzY
08-03-2006, 10:15 PM
^^ thats true aswell....but yeah I agree with the post george made...very good

ShooterMcGavin
08-03-2006, 11:55 PM
different strokes for different folks, whatever floats your boat...these sayings are true to the goddamn core man. so long as ppl have opinions, ppl will "hate". this extends to everything.

StupidBikerBoy
08-04-2006, 02:47 AM
+1

No respect of others opinions these days.

Tracy
08-04-2006, 08:12 AM
You don't have to be mean to have an opinion. I love when people use their "opinion" as an excuse to be mean.....like that bitch Le anne. "You suck (*I'm insecure about myself*). Sorry that's just my opinion" blah blah blah.

RandomGuy
08-04-2006, 10:57 AM
george with his fake STI drivin ass

Nemesis
08-04-2006, 10:57 AM
^ LOL

{X}Echo419
08-04-2006, 11:50 AM

you left out the people that hate just b/c mommie hugged them to much or not enough. the 1's that think being a douch is cool and that being "cool on the net" mean you're not a pirck in real life. :gay:
of course I'm kinda lucky. the only thing people say about my car is, it's heavy and that it's hard to work on.
but I don't pay attention. I'm to busy trying to get to...well anything on that car. it's a bitch to work on. :ninja: