PDA

View Full Version : Drinking on a work night....

DieselNuts
08-03-2006, 08:45 AM
How many of you go out after work and get drunk, just to get up at the ass crack of dawn the next morning to go to work? I did it lastnight and I wish I didnt......GOD I WISH IT WAS SATURDAY!!!!

Nemesis
08-03-2006, 08:46 AM
Yeah, folks that dont have normal jobs like us, go hang out late at night on a week night, party up, and then sleep all the next day.

Ive been waking up at 5 am for the past three years , and people wonder why I dont come out more often lol

Hell even this Saturday I have to be up early to go the Subaru of Gwinett to cover an event. Fuck this shit lol

Allshow97
08-03-2006, 08:46 AM
I have done it before... Not recently though... Well I did party with our whole operations management team last friday. Now they all have seen me trashed, can't decide if that's a good thing or a bad thing.

DieselNuts
08-03-2006, 08:59 AM
Yeah, folks that dont have normal jobs like us, go hang out late at night on a week night, party up, and then sleep all the next day.

Ive been waking up at 5 am for the past three years , and people wonder why I dont come out more often lol

I hear ya man. I went out to "watch my friends band play"......It ended up just being Kareoke(sp). Well, there were a bunch of my friends that I havent seen in quite sometime because they dont have the typical "9-5" job. I ended up spending about $50......

Now they all have seen me trashed, can't decide if that's a good thing or a bad thing.
I was thinking the same thing about my co-workers. I dont think it would be a good idea for them to see me hammered. Im not a mean drunk or anything, but still....

NoPainT
08-03-2006, 09:05 AM
ya man...I feel ya I've been doin this shit for a while... but sometimes I see a group of my friends go out and I'm like what the hell... why not. Boy do I regret doing that shit. It SUCKS!!!

Keebs ð¿ð
08-03-2006, 09:07 AM
Back in the day when I worked at Chuck E Cheese's that's all we did. After a long day of screaming kids we would go out, get plastered, come back the next day and deal with all over again. Except day 2 we would be hung over and that just made things 10x worse

The Golden Child
08-03-2006, 09:58 AM
i do it everyday and wake up at 8 in the morning ..

DieselNuts
08-03-2006, 10:01 AM
i do it everyday and wake up at 8 in the morning ..
Shit, I wish I didnt have to get up till 8am.... but yeah, you have problems. That is def. a sign of alcoholism...

The Golden Child
08-03-2006, 10:05 AM
eh oh well lifes to short anyway ..

DieselNuts
08-03-2006, 10:10 AM
just like your sig says, party hard!

The Golden Child
08-03-2006, 10:11 AM
basically gotta give life the best till its your time ..