PDA

View Full Version : fuck dogs

JITB
08-02-2006, 06:48 PM
that picture makes the whole situation almost funny..but did they have to club them to death. :lmfao:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/14139027/
http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/j/msnbc/Components/Photos/060801/060801_chinadog_hmed_1p.rp420x400.jpg

~The_Duke~
08-02-2006, 06:52 PM
this is situation is far from funny, :lmao: but holy shit atleast shoot them or something. But these are the chinese we are talking about here they dont have enough money to buy bullets to shoot that many dogs...

Sirius R
08-02-2006, 06:57 PM
I'd kill a fucker if he tried to club my pup...

ORGANIZATIONXIII
08-02-2006, 06:58 PM
hell, they don't have that many guns in china.. "supposedly"

candy2082002
08-02-2006, 07:01 PM
What the hell I would go CRAZY if I saw that even if it wasnt my dog:(

HyPer50
08-02-2006, 07:14 PM
I read about that in the AJC today. Thats some fucked up stuff. I swear, if some Government official came by while I was walking my dog, grabbed the leash and beat my dog to death, that would be a dead official. Not exagerating one bit either. I can understand if my dog killed or maimed somebody, but fuck you beating my dog to death in front of me... Chinese people suck ass.

JITB
08-02-2006, 07:24 PM
i jsut want to know why the sticks.. ther has to be another way to kill dogs.

Nemesis
08-02-2006, 07:28 PM
thats how we roll. Dinner time Chang!

~The_Duke~
08-02-2006, 07:28 PM
Well they could drown them, but that would contamiate the water...they could shoot them, but that costs to much money...they could put the to sleep the way we do it, but that costs to much to...they could use the tools that they use to kill our cattle that we use for beef, but they would take money and time to populate the officals with them...so they attach handals to 2X4s cas it is cheap...

JITB
08-02-2006, 07:33 PM
Well they could drown them, but that would contamiate the water...they could shoot them, but that costs to much money...they could put the to sleep the way we do it, but that costs to much to...they could use the tools that they use to kill our cattle that we use for beef, but they would take money and time to populate the officals with them...so they attach handals to 2X4s cas it is cheap...

but still just imagine comin in to work,a dn yo boss saying, we got a problem, youa ll are gonna have to chase - and beat the shit ot of 50,000 dogs... thats major overtime.

Brady
08-02-2006, 07:36 PM
bunch of pussy liberals not liking the beatings. i'll be damned if i'm gonna die from rabies from a piece of shit animal.

HyPer50
08-02-2006, 07:40 PM
bunch of pussy liberals not liking the beatings. i'll be damned if i'm gonna die from rabies from a piece of shit animal.

umm.... ya, i think not. I'm not a liberal, at all. Just happen to believe that if somebody came and beat my dog to death when it didn't even have rabies, that would be an extremely bad situation. That'd be like some government official comin' by and killing your gay ass just cause you might possibly have AIDs (much worse than rabies) so fuck your "liberal" theory.

~The_Duke~
08-02-2006, 07:40 PM
but still just imagine comin in to work,a dn yo boss saying, we got a problem, youa ll are gonna have to chase - and beat the shit ot of 50,000 dogs... thats major overtime.

:lmao: honestly I would prolly tell him to go fuck himself, because even if I do have a big ass stick I am so not going to try to beat the shit of a pitbull or german shepard...you would hit the thing once and all of a sudden you would have a very very pissed off injured big dog on your hands...and even smaller dogs like you saw in that pic could cause some damage if you arent careful...plus I like dogs...it is one thing if the dog is mauling people or just wandering around spread puppies and diese everywhere, but what about people's pets and stuff...

~The_Duke~
08-02-2006, 07:41 PM

But the question is how many of those 50000 actually had rabies...

Brady
08-02-2006, 07:42 PM
umm.... ya, i think not. I'm not a liberal, at all. Just happen to believe that if somebody came and beat my dog to death when it didn't even have rabies, that would be an extremely bad situation. That'd be like some government official comin' by and killing your gay ass just cause you might possibly have AIDs (much worse than rabies) so fuck your "liberal" theory.

Ehh if i had aids i'd off myself. So fuck you.

Oops forgot to add...my gay ass...yes how did you know?

HyPer50
08-02-2006, 07:43 PM
Ehh if i had aids i'd off myself.

Fair enough. But my point remains. It's an extreme comparision, but it's basically what there lazy ass did. Instead of being a responsible, and actually having decent medical care, they decided to slaughter 50,000 dogs for nothing. I'd be willing to bet the majority of the dogs (atleast the ones that belonged to people) weren't infected either.

Brady
08-02-2006, 07:46 PM
Fair enough. But my point remains. It's an extreme comparision, but it's basically what there lazy ass did. Instead of being a responsible, and actually having decent medical care, they decided to slaughter 50,000 dogs for nothing. I'd be willing to bet the majority of the dogs (atleast the ones that belonged to people) weren't infected either.
Maybe not infected but only 3% ever recieved vaccinations and 2000 PEOPLE die a year from rabies in china. My thoughts 50,000 dead dogs > 1 dead person.

HyPer50
08-02-2006, 07:49 PM
Maybe not infected but only 3% ever recieved vaccinations and 2000 PEOPLE die a year from rabies in china. My thoughts 50,000 dead dogs > 1 dead person.

I'm pretty sure they killed that 3% too. Was just a complete quartantine slaughter just cause they're lazy... Could of atleast done it humanely. A bullet doesn't cost that much. And offering $.63c to the owners to kill there own dogs is just flat out retarded... Oh well.. Just another example of why I plan on never living in any other retarded ass country.. especially one of that side of the globe.

HeLLo iM iZzY
08-02-2006, 08:25 PM
snack time, guess the vending machines didnt accept bills...

Allshow97
08-02-2006, 08:27 PM
Wow what a bunch of sick fucks.... How would you like to be beat to death with a big ass stick?