PDA

View Full Version : Opinions on new product

SOHC MONSTER
08-02-2006, 02:27 PM
We are coming out with a new hand held navi next month and some the guys from the factory were throwing around the idea of having Snoop Dogg come in and do the voice script for the navi. What do you guys think? Obviously it wouldn't be the default vioce but will be available. How many of you would like this option if you had a nav?

ECMgarrett
08-02-2006, 02:34 PM
nah, shit would be cool for a couple days then itd get old. dont do novelty shit, it gets old quick

ECMgarrett
08-02-2006, 02:34 PM
but of course, thats only my opinion on the matter

SOHC MONSTER
08-02-2006, 02:35 PM
Yes I see your point. the prototype vioce is a female from the UK. Kinda annoying but I think the plan is to have a selection of vioces downloadable from a web site onto SD card

ECMgarrett
08-02-2006, 02:38 PM
true, good point
but again, i know i wouldnt use it and thats what youre asking.
where do you work?

SOHC MONSTER
08-02-2006, 02:42 PM
true, good point
but again, i know i wouldnt use it and thats what youre asking.
where do you work?

PM'ed

The Golden Child
08-02-2006, 02:42 PM
imaging Snoop telling me directions from the navi is pretty funny ..
be like yo Snoop whats the direction to get to Coca Cola Factory ..
aii ma neezi imma look it up real quick fo sheezy ..
then you hear him puffing on a L and he like ..
DAYMMMMMMMMMMMM this some gewd shiet fo sheezy ..

SOHC MONSTER
08-02-2006, 02:44 PM
:lmfao: :lmfao: Thats what I was thinking too

FO' SHIZZLE!!

imaging Snoop telling me directions from the navi is pretty funny ..
be like yo Snoop whats the direction to get to Coca Cola Factory ..
aii ma neezi imma look it up real quick fo sheezy ..
then you hear him puffing on a L and he like ..
DAYMMMMMMMMMMMM this some giid shiet fo sheezy ..

u_like_me
08-02-2006, 03:00 PM
TO SOHC MONSTER...... This is everything people want to hear when they are already lost. I am so glad you thought of that. My problems are solved....:crazy: O and baby, can you please spell vioces/voices right. The right one is the one I wrote of course.... Vioces is wrong..... Voices is right....:goodjob:

u_like_me
08-02-2006, 03:07 PM
This thing looks pretty cool. I got to play around with it today. Although the snoop voice is so, well ya know, 1990,s.:police: (I had to say it). Why not do some more up to date stuff if you want to do some crazy junk like that. Better yet create it to where the nav can use the owners voice, or maybe one of their kids. That is going to be better in sales then Snoop Doggggggggggg!!!!!!!:yes:

We are coming out with a new hand held navi next month and some the guys from the factory were throwing around the idea of having Snoop Dogg come in and do the voice script for the navi. What do you guys think? Obviously it wouldn't be the default vioce but will be available. How many of you would like this option if you had a nav?

SOHC MONSTER
08-02-2006, 03:09 PM
:lmfao:

Sorry to disapoint you babe. Can you school me when I get home? :D

TO SOHC MONSTER...... This is everything people want to hear when they are already lost. I am so glad you thought of that. My problems are solved....:crazy: O and baby, can you please spell vioces/voices right. The right one is the one I wrote of course.... Vioces is wrong..... Voices is right....:goodjob:

u_like_me
08-02-2006, 03:12 PM
I guess.. How much more schooling do you need???????? J/K.... Although that voices mispelled was bugging the shit out of me.... I would of got over it but you spelled it like that in all the post.... :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: Chell had to say something...:police:

Sorry to disapoint you babe. Can you school me when I get home? :D

SOHC MONSTER
08-02-2006, 03:13 PM
Well he is just a well known name. There will be others available to download.

ATK_Designs
08-02-2006, 03:14 PM
I'd sure would want to here a sweet sexy female voice showing me direction.

I don't want voices of:

Marshall, Deputy, Robots, and most of all, annoying housewives.

well, it's just my opinion.

TRINI4LIFE
08-02-2006, 03:19 PM
Nah it will get old very fast. Other voice options would be neat though. How much are they planning to sell one of these for?

SOHC MONSTER
08-02-2006, 03:29 PM
Sorry we don't sell retail. Its not out on the market until next month. I just wanted to see if people thought it was worth considering...

Nah it will get old very fast. Other voice options would be neat though. How much are they planning to sell one of these for?

ORGANIZATIONXIII
08-02-2006, 03:50 PM
hahaha.. but no..

he'd be like for shizzle dizzle, lemme check with magic don juan while I fill my pimp cup..

B18c-rex
08-02-2006, 07:15 PM
Uk female voice > snoop dog . Maybe even an australian female voice :yes:

HeLLo iM iZzY
08-02-2006, 08:29 PM
nah...Bretts voice...

SOHC MONSTER
08-03-2006, 07:51 AM
nah...Bretts voice...

Nemesis
08-03-2006, 07:54 AM
If it had Jessica Albas voice, I would buy it for both my cars, and go driving at late at night just so I can hear her talk to me. And then we'd go to Sonic for a drive in date, then Id take it out of my car and rig up a 12 volt connection in my bed so I can sleep with her...

errr.

nvmd

SOHC MONSTER
08-03-2006, 08:03 AM
If it had Jessica Albas voice, I would buy it for both my cars, and go driving at late at night just so I can hear her talk to me. And then we'd go to Sonic for a drive in date, then Id take it out of my car and rig up a 12 volt connection in my bed so I can sleep with her...

errr.

nvmd

It wireless and handheld... :eek:

SOHC MONSTER
08-03-2006, 09:14 AM
Hey Nemesis Digital, I am bringing it to the V meet tonight if you and the navi want to get aquainted... :lmfao:

Nemesis
08-03-2006, 09:17 AM
It wireless and handheld... :eek:

oh just how I like em :hot:

SOHC MONSTER
08-03-2006, 09:20 AM
HAHA...No seriously, I am bringing it tonight to test it on the way up to the varsity. I only have a prototype but if anyone has a shop, I can hook you up on a group buy!!