PDA

View Full Version : Stolen White '99 GSR

white 99 gsr
08-01-2006, 09:52 PM
Ok so Im shooting pool at a poolhall in Riverdale, I get knocked out of the tournament and decide it's time to go home so I pay my tab and head out to the car. I get out and realize my car is not where it is supposed to be. http://www.importlounge.com/forum/style_emoticons/default/blink.gif Someone stole my car and it was parked right by the door. http://www.importlounge.com/forum/style_emoticons/default/mad.gif So be on the lookout for someone selling parts off a '99 Gsr. Had an Apex N1 exhaust, Dc Header, Alpine CD player, no name short ram intake, and a Blackwidow bodykit. The front airdam had a crack near the mouth of the bumper. If anyone finds anything out or sees it let me know.
email : [email protected]

Xrated O.G.
08-01-2006, 09:57 PM
Damn Bro sorry to hear about this shit...

The Golden Child
08-01-2006, 09:59 PM
daym another one bites the dust ..
sorry to hear about your car ..

CHADbee
08-01-2006, 10:33 PM
thats sucks dude, i'm so sorry to hear that....if anyone ever buys a GSR they better have 13 kill switchs, 29 fuel cut off switchs, put a boot on ur car before u leaave it anywhere, quick release steering wheel, lowjack, and cut the break lines so if someone gets past all that, they will die...hopefully in a fire.

Nopaintsls
08-01-2006, 10:37 PM
thats sucks dude, i'm so sorry to hear that....if anyone ever buys a GSR they better have 13 kill switchs, 29 fuel cut off switchs, put a boot on ur car before u leaave it anywhere, quick release steering wheel, lowjack, and cut the break lines so if someone gets past all that, they will die...hopefully in a fire.

wow :eek: but I agree!
Is that it in the sig? Wat pool hall?

ctzfinest18
08-01-2006, 10:49 PM
^now thats some shit lol^

damn homie wish u the best

Bishop
08-01-2006, 10:50 PM
werd :goodjob:

sorry about the car

mp5o
08-01-2006, 11:08 PM
Yea.... I definatly know how your feelin man... Wish you the best of luck on recovering her unharmed.... :(

imbosile
08-01-2006, 11:10 PM
i never realized how often cars get stolen until i started looking through this site

rollin_s2k
08-01-2006, 11:29 PM
the police say that if the car isnt found within three days the chance of it being recovered is slim. mine was found two days after it was stolen. good luck, hope it is found in one piece

91199si
08-01-2006, 11:59 PM
what riverdale poolhall is this at? sorry to hear about this.

weaponz
08-02-2006, 12:08 AM
YEah its amazing how grimey people are now about stealing cars...My brother went into southlake mall for an hour and parked in the most front parking space u can ever find and he came out and his DA was gone...Sucks man hope you recover it...Actually the cops are right 3 days and they dont find it then its chopped into pieces believe me.

white 99 gsr
08-02-2006, 01:29 PM
I was shooting at Underground, its about a block south of Cedar Room. yeah thats it in my sig. This just sucks cause now I'm stuck at my house and the insurance company wont let me have a rental until Fri... And to make everything better the claim wont be settled for another 2 to 3 weeks. This sucks!

B16a2 Civic
08-02-2006, 01:30 PM
I was shooting at Underground, its about a block south of Cedar Room. yeah thats it in my sig. This just sucks cause now I'm stuck at my house and the insurance company wont let me have a rental until Fri... And to make everything better the claim wont be settled for another 2 to 3 weeks. This sucks!

i know that pool hall, im not too suprised an import was stolen there, sorry to hear about this though

05Tib
08-02-2006, 01:47 PM
sucks to hear. hope its found b4 its in a hundred pieces

91199si
08-02-2006, 04:13 PM
i know where it is, my friend car was stolen a year ago from that places.

SpooL'DGsR
08-02-2006, 04:19 PM

brandon is that you?? if it is i am very familiar with that area and we try to help you out.

brads94accord
08-02-2006, 04:25 PM
hope you get it back....

If i owned an integra it would sit in my garage locked up and chained to the wall and if i drove it i would never get out of it.

if you do get it back please put some stock bumpers and side skirts back on...dont put that nasty ass body kit back on.

Hondasi
08-03-2006, 09:56 AM
man how you gonna judge how his car looks when it just got stolen... hope you the best finding your car.

The Green Monster
08-03-2006, 10:03 AM
^^^LMAO I know right^^^

damn dawg, that fuckin blows...i really hope you find it...it's gettin kinda scary to park an import now-a-days...my next mod is quick release steering wheel...so if you ever see some black with a steering wheel looking like a necklace...that's me wearing my steering wheel lol

new momo chains FTW

Mchnhead2k5
08-03-2006, 10:20 AM
^^^LMAO I know right^^^
my next mod is quick release steering wheel...so if you ever see some black with a steering wheel looking like a necklace...that's me wearing my steering wheel lol
new momo chains FTW

so now IA has their own BowWow :thinking:

sorry bout the car. i didn't realize ppls get there car stolen that often til I read IA Posts.

IntegraXTR
08-03-2006, 12:25 PM
i know that pool hall, im not too suprised an import was stolen there, sorry to hear about this though

yeh, that pool hall is not a good spot, its underneath video 2C, sorry to hear about that man.

toonz
08-04-2006, 10:44 PM
"Damn" that's fucked up , what kind of alarm did you have

LiL PaKi
08-05-2006, 02:19 AM
sorry to hear man...
i've been to underground a few times though i live up in gwinnett ... i really don't like riverdale much been like 25 ft away from that southside shoot out at the park where tha kid got shot and died.. saw the mother fall on the kid and dirt flyin... my friend i chill with in riverdale is like harcore and wouldnt let me drive off till they were that close.
my gsr ALMOST got stolen today i'm PISSED... but yea enough with my 3am rambling hope the situation resolves soon!

Sirius R
08-05-2006, 07:00 AM
hope you get it back....

if you do get it back please put some stock bumpers and side skirts back on...dont put that nasty ass body kit back on.

That's about the dumbest comment I've seen on IA this week...and I've seen some dumb shiit this week.

Hope you get your car back cuz.

JDMJAYDC2
08-05-2006, 10:11 AM
man that sucks big time i couldnt even imagine having my car stolen thats why i dont go to southlake mall now those damn security guys driving in the rangers are probably in on ppls cars getting stolen if i go i already know what im getting and im in and out within a couple of mins but like anyone knows thats all it takes my advice bro if you dont get it back buy a 94 ls and swap a gsr back in and go for the sleeper look but thats just my two cents ill keep a lookout for you on ebay though

Sonny BonaHo
10-02-2006, 04:25 AM
damn that sux bro

RISKYB
10-02-2006, 11:16 AM
sorry to hear that bro, i will keep an eye open for ya though

static
10-02-2006, 01:06 PM
Sorry bro. I'll keep an eye out for you. That's the main reason I haven't gotten mine painted, so it looks like shit and no one wants to bother with it.

Hope you find it.