PDA

View Full Version : So i am at my girls apt. in athens..

Altima_404
08-01-2006, 01:24 PM
We leave from D&B in marettia and head to athens cause she has to be at work in the morn(Friday night/saturday morning) We get to athens around 4am and clock out. We wake up around 9am so she can go to work and when we get to the car..i notice the passenger door is unlocked..i ask her if she locked the door when she got out and i remembered that i locked all the doors from the drivers side...so i look to where my radio should be and it is gone...wiring harness, mounting kit, remote all gone...i check the trunk....my amp is also gone...so i am likehttp://forums.importatlanta.com/images/smilies/eek.gif right that second but then i noticed my fresh pack of cigs as well as my Digi Cam are gone also..now i'm pissed....i check to see if anything else is missing...CD's are still in there (200+)...radar detector is still in it's usual spot...i had about $800 worth of hand tools in my trunk cause i was doing some work on her car that day as well as a Snap-on Scanner that the automotive shops use with the ODB1 and ODB2 connections all updated software (import and domestic) worth aleast $2,500 THAT WAS STILL THERE!!!!

No window broken, no signs of forced entry so i am like http://forums.importatlanta.com/images/smilies/thinking.gif now. Athens finest came and got some great prints off my car so i am hoping they catch the fucker but i know my stuff is gone. So if you are on here and i catch you before Athens PD does..be prepared to get ya ass handed to you. With all that said...watch out in athens and if someone has a radio to sell LMK. (Make me a good price cause i just paid for school out of pocket so i am kinda broke...DAYUM FVSU)

peace

Doppelgänger
08-01-2006, 07:27 PM
suckage..... but at least they didnt get the tools!!! I know how important mine are to me that i carry, i use them a lot...music is optional.. but when your ass is broken down and you need something to fix it...a cd player wont quite cut the job unless you're McGyver :D

Altima_404
08-01-2006, 08:49 PM
yeah man thats true...but still no music sucks :(

speechless
08-01-2006, 09:58 PM
man that sucks! feel for you man

SixSquared
08-02-2006, 04:42 AM
I'll talk to some people I know around Athens... a friend of mine is up to snuff on pretty much all things illegal going on around here.... but he can get you a GREAT price on a phone :P I'll call him later today

Altima_404
08-02-2006, 11:45 AM
preciate that hell i need a radio dayum a phone LOL

preferredduck
08-18-2006, 12:14 AM
suckage..... but at least they didnt get the tools!!! I know how important mine are to me that i carry, i use them a lot...music is optional.. but when your ass is broken down and you need something to fix it...a cd player wont quite cut the job unless you're McGyver :D

he can also make a bomb out of bisquik

phongt12
08-28-2006, 01:31 PM
sorry to say, athens PD is a bunch of wannabe's. they won't be able to do much for you, unfortunately. i go to UGA, so i know.

Evil Goat
08-28-2006, 02:47 PM
fvsu? fort valley s.u.?

PRiMAdonna
08-28-2006, 11:16 PM
sounds like a rookie...
anyone who knew what they were doin' would've at least taken the shit that was worth something...

speedminded
08-29-2006, 09:32 AM
They took prints?!! :thinking: That's a first in this state that i know about for some missing electronics.

sounds like a rookie...
anyone who knew what they were doin' would've at least taken the shit that was worth something...or take what they know they can sell. Not all thief's are car people...they grab what they know they can move quickly and don't really want to carry around a bunch of tools when jacking people's stuff.

ageiger518
09-03-2006, 03:31 AM
lol.. yeah man.. Georgia has some pretty shallow people here... I have had my car broken into three times since I bought it 3 years ago.... After the second time I didnt bother putting anything nice in the cept some more speakers ( yes the first time it was broken into they stole my rear deck 6x9's) and a stock CD Player. It really ticks you off cause after the first time of it happening you come to terms that your stuff is gone and not coming back.. But after a second time you get frustrated to a point where you dont bother putting anything nice back in there... Take me for instance... first time It was broken into all they took was the head unit and the rear deck speakers... broke my rear deck piece! So I was all that upset.. pissed but not upset enough to worry.. Second time I had just gotten new stuiff put in... Nice Sony Motorized Screen CD/MP3 Player, 2 ten inch memphis audio subs in a nice sealed Q Logice box... and a nice Alpine amp pushing it..... To add insult to injury it was all stolen out in front of my work I used to work at over night..... Car was but maybe 15 feet from the front door and the motion sensor didnt work... so they had all the time in the world to do as they please....... the third time some punk kids thought it woudl be funny to smash my drivers side window... but took nothing.... set of cobra radios in the center, nice nokia phone with them radar detector. about 25 or so CD's sitting in passengers seat...

anyways Im new to the forums so Hi everyone... i think thsi suffices for my third post...

Andrew

SRCRX
09-21-2006, 08:02 AM
sorry to say, athens PD is a bunch of wannabe's. they won't be able to do much for you, unfortunately. i go to UGA, so i know.

YA, phongt12 IS CORRECT, I've had a couple of times where I have had to deal w/ATH pd even w/ serial #'s have had on luck

The Stiffler
09-21-2006, 09:05 AM
well if i ever try stealing anything, i'll be sure to wear gloves. idiots need to watch CSI more. lol.

InterludeX
09-25-2006, 01:53 PM
damn if they got prints then ur good..