PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: Deficit disorder!

Dirty Octopus™
08-01-2006, 11:54 AM
:ninja: i figured id make an Attention thread because that seems to be all tha rave on IA these days...

i really dont have anybody to call out to air out dirty laundry with on the boards so i just said the quickest thing to come to mind. :ninja:
so.... uhh... whore it up?!? :dunno:

SLOWLYbtngU
08-01-2006, 11:55 AM
watch 2 mins it will be locked.....

RandomGuy
08-01-2006, 11:55 AM
neg rep to you mr.i live on buford hwy

B16a2 Civic
08-01-2006, 11:56 AM
:locked:

Dirty Octopus™
08-01-2006, 11:57 AM
neg rep to you mr.i live on buford hwy

so....
what does Buford Hwy have to do with anything?

SLOWLYbtngU
08-01-2006, 11:57 AM
Hell nah?? So u live on Buford Hwy....Where at? We seen u b4? U seen us before....

SLOWLYbtngU
08-01-2006, 11:58 AM
:locked:

Aww...come on not yet...Lemme whore for a little bit...Gawd! :(

B16a2 Civic
08-01-2006, 11:59 AM
ok
un:locked:

Wurm
08-01-2006, 11:59 AM
hmmmmm

RandomGuy
08-01-2006, 12:03 PM
so....
what does Buford Hwy have to do with anything?
you live there.... har har har

Dirty Octopus™
08-01-2006, 12:04 PM
Aww...come on not yet...Lemme whore for a little bit...Gawd! :(

ya know?!?! there are like 18 other ATTN threads on the first page still open and i get a threat for this one to be locked... such uncool beans man. uncool:tongue1:

but its cool now... since its "unlocked"

Dirty Octopus™
08-01-2006, 12:06 PM
you live there.... har har har

oh... damn... you got meh!

how you know that though? thats just weird... nobody knows where i live!

SLOWLYbtngU
08-01-2006, 12:10 PM
He be watching...Better not piss him off...HE'll getcha...I miss Buford Hwy...~sigh~

Dirty Octopus™
08-01-2006, 12:20 PM
He be watching...Better not piss him off...HE'll getcha...I miss Buford Hwy...~sigh~

damn.... you right. he'll prally alla akbar my dumb ass... id better watch my
back.

i know you miss da Highway ;)
its where home is. the weather is so much more pleasant on the hwy too.

BTEC
08-01-2006, 12:25 PM
HEY KNONIKOUS, LETS GO.

IM GONNA FIRST OFF NEG REP U FOR NOT EVEN TRYING TO FAKE LIKE U HAD SOME SHIT ON SOMEBODY LIKE MOST OF THESE FAKE ASS GANGSTUHS ON THIS SITE.

2ND OFF ALL IM GONNA NEG REP MYSELF A JUMP ON THE "WTF IS WITH THE CAREBEAR AVATAR"? ARE U A FRUIT CAKE OR WHAT. LEMME KNOW SUM

Samurai J
08-01-2006, 12:33 PM
I can't believe I read this shit. what a waste of time

Dirty Octopus™
08-01-2006, 12:35 PM
HEY KNONIKOUS, LETS GO.

IM GONNA FIRST OFF NEG REP U FOR NOT EVEN TRYING TO FAKE LIKE U HAD SOME SHIT ON SOMEBODY LIKE MOST OF THESE FAKE ASS GANGSTUHS ON THIS SITE.

2ND OFF ALL IM GONNA NEG REP MYSELF A JUMP ON THE "WTF IS WITH THE CAREBEAR AVATAR"? ARE U A FRUIT CAKE OR WHAT. LEMME KNOW SUM

Go ahead... ill take the negative rep, just remember youll be a bitch in my books. i aint got shit on nobody cuz i dont know yall people. and im not gangsta but... dont test your nuts against me. cuz ill fuck u da fuck up. :ninja:

BTW im as fruit cake as the bitter cock i gotta try so hard to keep in my holster because im always inclined to slap sum assuming SOB wit it. (boy i swear that thing has a mind of its own.)

i may sound like a bitch by saying this but iont give no fuck... the CareBear has a meaning and a sort of value (i wanna say sentimental value but yall will flame the shit outta me) but... i dont give a shit so ima go ahead say it has sentimental value. THERE:2up:

RandomGuy
08-01-2006, 12:37 PM
hrm.... buford hwy... checkers ...ranch houses... drive to back of neighborhood on the right... hrm.. .cough cough

BTEC
08-01-2006, 12:39 PM
Go ahead... ill take the negative rep, just remember youll be a bitch in my books. i aint got shit on nobody cuz i dont know yall people. and im not gangsta but... dont test your nuts against me. cuz ill fuck u da fuck up. :ninja:

BTW im as fruit cake as the bitter cock i gotta try so hard to keep in my holster because im always inclined to slap sum assuming SOB wit it. (boy i swear that thing has a mind of its own.)

i may sound like a bitch by saying this but iont give no fuck... the CareBear has a meaning and a sort of value (i wanna say sentimental value but yall will flame the shit outta me) but... i dont give a shit so ima go ahead say it has sentimental value. THERE:2up:
U DAMN RIGHT ULL TAKE THE NEG REPS, AS A MATTER OF FACT ULL TAKE WHATEVER I GIVE U. ASS WHOOPINGS AND ALL BC WHEN I BRING THE PAIN IT AINT NO ESCAPING IT.

AS FAR AS SLAPPING ME WITH UR DICK, U PULL UR SHIT OUT AT ME ITLL BE ON EBAY FOR SELL THE SAME NIGHT BC THAT THE KINDA SICK MUTHAFUKUH I AM.

I WAS SAYING UR A FAKE GANGSTUH, I WAS TALKING BOUT OTHERS ON THIS SITE BUT IF TE SHOE FITS WEAR IT.

SLOWLYbtngU
What sentimental value??? U like cuddly things?

Dirty Octopus™
hrm.... buford hwy... checkers ...ranch houses... drive to back of neighborhood on the right... hrm.. .cough cough

are you fuckin serious??!?!?:eek: who tha fuck are you?:thinking:

SLOWLYbtngU
08-01-2006, 12:40 PM
U DAMN RIGHT ULL TAKE THE NEG REPS, AS A MATTER OF FACT ULL TAKE WHATEVER I GIVE U. ASS WHOOPINGS AND ALL BC WHEN I BRING THE PAIN IT AINT NO ESCAPING IT.

AS FAR AS SLAPPING ME WITH UR DICK, U PULL UR SHIT OUT AT ME ITLL BE ON EBAY FOR SELL THE SAME NIGHT BC THAT THE KINDA SICK MUTHAFUKUH I AM.

I WAS SAYING UR A FAKE GANGSTUH, I WAS TALKING BOUT OTHERS ON THIS SITE BUT IF TE SHOE FITS WEAR IT.

Cool, Ebay huh?

~eyes freezer~

U know for "hard" times... LMAO!!!!

Dirty Octopus™
08-01-2006, 12:40 PM
What sentimental value??? U like cuddly things?

shit yeah nigga!:lmfao:

SLOWLYbtngU
08-01-2006, 12:42 PM

HOly fucking shit.....Are you serious????? That my friend is scary...WTF????

I am glad I no longer stay off of Buford Hwy.....

Oh shit are u related to that family that owns like 7 houses on our street?

Dirty Octopus™
08-01-2006, 12:45 PM

son... calm down wit yo' Caps Lockin ass. i was just kidding about the dick slappin thing... ill pull a sword out on yo' dumb ass before i do that. i dont go around letting folk see my anatomy.
and... no need to say ima fake "gangstuh" cuz i aint one... and i dont claim to be. just dont fuck wit me or my family and we GOOD TO GO!:goodjob:

SLOWLYbtngU
08-01-2006, 12:48 PM
son... calm down wit yo' Caps Lockin ass. i was just kidding about the dick slappin thing... ill pull a sword out on yo' dumb ass before i do that. i dont go around letting folk see my anatomy.
and... no need to say ima fake "gangstuh" cuz i aint one... and i dont claim to be. just dont fuck wit me or my family and we GOOD TO GO!:goodjob:

Oh so hardcore...So umm how the fuck does RG know what neighborhood we live in...Or YOU live in? Dog, Dem der kinda ting u jus don do!!!!

Dirty Octopus™
08-01-2006, 12:49 PM
HOly fucking shit.....Are you serious????? That my friend is scary...WTF????

I am glad I no longer stay off of Buford Hwy.....

Oh shit are u related to that family that owns like 7 houses on our street?

he gotta be... They like everywhere! i swear at anygiven moment ill look out my window and im liable to see the prettiest sheet covered ghosts just walking up and down the street with what seems to be their ghastly children on bikes. i tell my brother to make friends with them because when the endtimes come near... we will be protected from the bombs and homemade machine guns.

U know my neighbor is making a lil garden with a lil hut over it right? i think they makin a base of sorts for their out of state comrades

Dirty Octopus™
08-01-2006, 12:50 PM
Oh so hardcore...So umm how the fuck does RG know what neighborhood we live in...Or YOU live in? Dog, Dem der kinda ting u jus don do!!!!

GYAL! dem deh kina ting i don unastan!

i scared ah he!

SLOWLYbtngU
08-01-2006, 12:54 PM
he gotta be... They like everywhere! i swear at anygiven moment ill look out my window and im liable to see the prettiest sheet covered ghosts just walking up and down the street with what seems to be their ghastly children on bikes. i tell my brother to make friends with them because when the endtimes come near... we will be protected from the bombs and homemade machine guns.

U know my neighbor is making a lil garden with a lil hut over it right? i think they makin a base of sorts for their out of state comrades

Uh uh...Are u serious?? WTF??? Dog u need to move too...Get out now...

The sheet comment was messed up...lol....BUt yeah they live what on the corner of ur block, next to u, off of Maryland, on Carole...Dog its over....U are cornered....

BTEC
08-01-2006, 12:54 PM
U KNOW Y I USE CAPS? TO BE DIFFERENT. UR WRDS LOOK LIKE EVERYBODY ELSES SHIT ON HERE BUT MINE STAND OUT BC YAWL MUTHAFUKUHS AINT NEVER EXPERIENCED NUN LIKE ME B4. I DNT WANT TO HACK U UP WITH A SWORD BUT IF THAT WHAT U WANNA BRING ME THEN FINE BC U AINT GONNA GET TO USE IT ON ME. ULL BE BETTER OFF BRINGS 5 OR 6 DUDES WITH YOU AND ALL YAWL BETTER HAVE GUNZ IF U WANT TO MAKE IT A GOOD FIGHT. THATS HOW SIRIUS I AM. BUT NE WAY, ILL LEAVE U ALONE NOW BC U SQUEEZING THE SHIT OUT OF TEDDY RIGHT NOW. DIDNT KNOW U SCARE SO EASY.

Dirty Octopus™
08-01-2006, 01:01 PM
U KNOW Y I USE CAPS? TO BE DIFFERENT. UR WRDS LOOK LIKE EVERYBODY ELSES SHIT ON HERE BUT MINE STAND OUT BC YAWL MUTHAFUKUHS AINT NEVER EXPERIENCED NUN LIKE ME B4. I DNT WANT TO HACK U UP WITH A SWORD BUT IF THAT WHAT U WANNA BRING ME THEN FINE BC U AINT GONNA GET TO USE IT ON ME. ULL BE BETTER OFF BRINGS 5 OR 6 DUDES WITH YOU AND ALL YAWL BETTER HAVE GUNZ IF U WANT TO MAKE IT A GOOD FIGHT. THATS HOW SIRIUS I AM. BUT NE WAY, ILL LEAVE U ALONE NOW BC U SQUEEZING THE SHIT OUT OF TEDDY RIGHT NOW. DIDNT KNOW U SCARE SO EASY.

fuck guns... thats sum bitchboy shit:gay:
u can use yo damn caps if you want to... i was just saying, its messin with my corneas and shit and givin me cataraks.

dawg and if for real you wanna throw down ill just bring my bear, that im holding ever so gently, and my balls.

oh yeah... side note, ill be down to meet yo' dumb ass. only cuz shes seems cool wit you and shit.

i aint really the type to meet these pussasses on this site that aint bout nae.

SLOWLYbtngU
08-01-2006, 01:01 PM
~sets back kicks up feet on desk~

I miss shit talking....too bad nobody wants none from me....

SLOWLYbtngU
08-01-2006, 01:03 PM
u can use yo damn caps if you want to... i was just saying, its messin with my corneas and shit and givin me cataraks.

dawg and if for real you wanna throw down ill just bring my bear, that im holding ever so gently, and my balls.

oh yeah... side note, ill be down to meet yo' dumb ass. only cuz shes seems cool wit you and shit.

That was gay...Booo....U ruined the fun...FAGGOT!!!

Dirty Octopus™
08-01-2006, 01:03 PM
~sets back kicks up feet on desk~

I miss shit talking....too bad nobody wants none from me....

nigga youll get served in due time...

Dirty Octopus™
08-01-2006, 01:06 PM

shut yo' ass! i dont wanna hear that shit!

you dont see my plan? meet dis this bastahd and shank his dumb ass reeeaaal quick like. he wont be able to see it comin'. ill fuckin butter knife his left nipple off and sell it on ebay cuz im gangsta like that!

BTW... :2up: for intervening.:2up:

Dirty Octopus™
08-01-2006, 01:15 PM
damn BTEC.... where you at?
ole sucka MC ass..
ol' trick busta ass
old fuck fish face ass!

SLOWLYbtngU
08-01-2006, 01:15 PM
shut yo' ass! i dont wanna hear that shit!

you dont see my plan? meet dis this bastahd and shank his dumb ass reeeaaal quick like. he wont be able to see it comin'. ill fuckin butter knife his left nipple off and sell it on ebay cuz im gangsta like that!

BTW... :2up: for intervening.:2up:

Ok look....Check it...Dont start with me...U know I dont have to say much when I am pissed...Watch how u talk to me on the boards....I would hate for people to get the wrong idea about whether or not I am a push over...I am not but I am feeling like u are doubting this....Careful...Careful...

Bitch!

Dirty Octopus™
08-01-2006, 01:19 PM
Ok look....Check it...Dont start with me...U know I dont have to say much when I am pissed...Watch how u talk to me on the boards....I would hate for people to get the wrong idea about whether or not I am a push over...I am not but I am feeling like u are doubting this....Careful...Careful...

Bitch!

uh oh!
tiene... bols... tu ere americana y tienen bols... y me gusta bols... so... i like you, and ill heed your request. besides it would be wack goin back and forth with you seein as i got the most mud on you.

BTEC
08-01-2006, 01:19 PM

THATS BULLSHIT MAN!!
U WASNT SUPPOSED TO BRING THAT UP.

THIS WAS ALL FAKE SHIT AND U RUINED IT. U SUCK, CHUMP.

BTEC
08-01-2006, 01:21 PM
BTEC +1
KNONIMOUS 0
LOL!!!!

Dirty Octopus™
08-01-2006, 01:25 PM
THATS BULLSHIT MAN!!
U WASNT SUPPOSED TO BRING THAT UP.

THIS WAS ALL FAKE SHIT AND U RUINED IT. U SUCK, CHUMP.

hahahaha! got yo bitch ass! :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: you tha faggotass that decided to bold that shit. aint nobody else know whats goin on...

i shoulda named this thread

ATTN: BTEC

i would love to meet yo dumb ass...

that is all... :lmfao:

SLOWLYbtngU
08-01-2006, 01:36 PM
Gay

Dirty Octopus™
08-01-2006, 01:41 PM
Gay

como tu.
where you think i get it from?

Dirty Octopus™
08-01-2006, 01:46 PM
U DAMN RIGHT ULL TAKE THE NEG REPS.

tisk tisk tisk... you just like the rest of them.
all talk.:no:

SLOWLYbtngU
08-01-2006, 02:39 PM
como tu.
where you think i get it from?

CUTE REAL CUTE....

SLOWLYbtngU
08-01-2006, 07:44 PM
tisk tisk tisk... you just like the rest of them.
all talk.:no:

Who exactly is "the rest of them?" :chuckles: :chuckles: