PDA

View Full Version : J Morgan THIEF

widecoupe
08-01-2006, 08:42 AM
I just to let everyone know what a piece of S#@T John Morgan the "Car Installer" there in atlanta is...

He and I made a deal for him to complete the stereo in my civic. He had the car for 2 weeks and he said he was working on it ...yet 3 days later he stopped answering and returning my phone calls, tetx messages and emails. I started to get worried. Finally i went down there to pick up my car, equipment and all equipment he had been given....

I get there...NOTHING HAD BEEN STARTED. NOt to mention after alot of lies and jumping through hoops...he finally admitted HE SOLD SOME OF MY EQUIPMENT!!!

NOW he is telling me I am in the wrong... EVERYONE BEWARE OF ANY DEALINGS WITH HIM. He is working at the Circuit City on Venture RD. DO NOT HAVE ANY WORK DONE THERE...HEW may F It up.

I want to warn everyone about him.. I gave him the benefit of the doubt and he F'ed me....

Allstar3.8T
08-01-2006, 10:53 AM
Holy Crap..... Sold some? Thats just wrong ...you cant explain that one away. I'd love to hear what he has to say about this.

QuickBrick
08-01-2006, 12:21 PM
HE SOLD SOME OF MY EQUIPMENT!!!

I know the feeling Chris... When or if you get your equipment please grab my inverter and tore apart PS2 (from two years ago)! I've asked for them time and time again, still no return... This is pretty sad Morgan!

widecoupe
08-01-2006, 01:00 PM
Yeah this is a bad situaton all the way around. Greg, PM my # and ill fill you in. its just to much to type in here...

PeteSpeed3
08-01-2006, 01:42 PM
DAMn I believe I know that feeling of JM F'ing.

widecoupe
08-01-2006, 03:44 PM
what did he do to you?? id love to hear a good JM story

QuickBrick
08-01-2006, 04:03 PM
Which time...? This should be good, have at it Petey...

PeteSpeed3
08-01-2006, 08:04 PM
where to start 1st, paid for install for truck got a big carpet box would have been ok if would have used the $200 of carpet that I supplied to match the factory color, but I got black with the rest in gray, ohya I was excited. Thanks to Ken L he had it fixed for me at no cost to me by a different installer. next JM needs a trans in his Dodge, Im a dodge Tech so I got him a trans at my cost and installed trade for more work on my truck, never happened. Last I went last week to CC to get a new Head Unit for my SRT, Got a so called deal found out later pretty much full boat, Made an appt for Monday to have installed, He(JM) told me to have it there by 2 and he would take care of it. 1:30ish I drop off the truck to my suprise no john, Manager says he went home but he would get it took care of, so back to work I go. At 5:30 I get a call, Um we cant do your install ( to much like work for cc instaler ) not plug and play, You will have to bring it back on Wed and its going to cost more than you allready paid. Needs less to say my next move was get a full refund from city and go where I should have in the 1st place to see John and Chris at Traffic Jams, They hooked me up with everything I need even better. I will stop there since I am looking for a hard object or fire arm about now. ONLY 1 WORD OF ADVICE TO EVERYONE IF YOU SEE JOHN RUN!!! its going to cost you no matter what it is...

widecoupe
08-01-2006, 08:08 PM
So where you at CC yesterday monday...or a week ago monday??

PeteSpeed3
08-01-2006, 08:10 PM
Yesterday, He is susposed to be there tommrow WED afternoon if you would like to pay him a visit..

widecoupe
08-01-2006, 08:15 PM
OH MY GOD...HE IS SUCH A FUCKING LIAR...

Ok..so to start this...john says he sold my amps to his "mom". He told me sunday h e would go to his "moms" house monday am, get them from her and UPS them to me....

He called me at 730am yesterday (monday) morning telling me he couldnt go to his "mothers house" because CC Called him in early to go to work....

So he never went to work yesterday...and he never went to his "moms" to get my amps. he is such a piece of shit.

redgst97
08-01-2006, 09:31 PM
Sorry Fellas!!

PLEASE do not confuse the "JM" John Morgan to the "JM" John Marsh....

Chris, I was expecting to see you on saturday for a visit....I hope all is well!!

John

widecoupe
08-01-2006, 09:39 PM
Yeah, i had to clear that up on another post.

I didnt get down to ATL til sunday. I was planning on coming by but i spent 3 hrs driving there, 4 hrs driving around ATL trying to locate my stereo equipment...then i found out it actually had been sold....then another 3 hours drive back home. sorry i didnt make it....

All is NOT well, now im scrambling to have and install done that i have no $$ to pay for now (since some of my equipment was sold out from under me) and oh yeah JMorgan neer started on the car...so now i have a New Audio sponsor expecting me to belly up at NOPI as a booth car...and what do i have now? ? ? NOTHING!

sina518
08-01-2006, 11:04 PM
i dont feel so left out now jm has screwed everyone over it seems like

08-02-2006, 09:13 AM
[QUOTE=RAmDzS] Needs less to say my next move was get a full refund from city and go where I should have in the 1st place to see John and Chris at Traffic Jams, They hooked me up with everything I need even better. [QUOTE]

thanks for the kind words petey.... big M little organ ... not much of a suprise it was just a matter of time till he sunk his own ship... mr top one hundred... lol...to think most of us considered him a friend and helped him out over the years( with a ton of things) and this is how he says thanks. what a sack face...

widecoupe
08-02-2006, 07:05 PM
Ok, I think everyone has goten the point of the situation. My posts did what i wanted them to do...make everyone aware of the situation and what was going on, and to becareful of any further dealings with J Morgan. I dont want ANY OF US to stoop to the level he has dropped to and start saying things inappropriate.

If anything with this situation changes, all of my friends on IA.com will be the first to know. I thanks everyone for their kind words and the prospect of your help. I reallu appreciate it guys, and galls!!

Thanks again so much!! If you folks want to discuss further just PM me...

......Paul, or someone, can we go ahead and lock these posts?