PDA

View Full Version : JOHN MORGAN THIEF

widecoupe
08-01-2006, 08:42 AM
I just to let everyone know what a piece of S#@T John Morgan the "Car Installer" there in atlanta is...

He and I made a deal for him to complete the stereo in my civic. He had the car for 2 weeks and he said he was working on it ...yet 3 days later he stopped answering and returning my phone calls, tetx messages and emails. I started to get worried. Finally i went down there to pick up my car, equipment and all equipment he had been given....

I get there...NOTHING HAD BEEN STARTED. NOt to mention after alot of lies and jumping through hoops...he finally admitted HE SOLD SOME OF MY EQUIPMENT!!!

NOW he is telling me I am in the wrong... EVERYONE BEWARE OF ANY DEALINGS WITH HIM. He is working at the Circuit City on Venture RD. DO NOT HAVE ANY WORK DONE THERE...HEW may F It up.

I want to warn everyone about him.. I gave him the benefit of the doubt and he F'ed me....

widecoupe
08-01-2006, 09:36 AM
what happened to the toher posts that were on this thread b4 it was posted with a sticky??

oh and how bout this...i talked to him this morning and here was the jist of our conversation....

he says its not his problem. he said he will get the amps or the money to me. but he has lied all the way through...soo..i dont honestly believe him. He told me that if i called him again he would get the amps back and take a picture of them being thrown out his car window going 60 mph down I-85 in atl...

how F'ed up is THAT!!

B16a2 Civic
08-01-2006, 09:41 AM
LIRL
the one with alot of posts is in the whoreslounge

widecoupe
08-01-2006, 09:46 AM
gotcha..hahah..thanks!

B16a2 Civic
08-01-2006, 09:48 AM
no doubt mayne, thos guy should get whats comming to him, appreantly he has had people in the bast he fucked over too

05Tib
08-01-2006, 02:07 PM
i dont guess u have like his email address or anything do u? If u did couldnt you send him an email and if he responded back and said "yeah i sold your stuff. quit bugging me or ill brake it all" then u would have proof and no word against word battle to take to the authorities? Just a thought

widecoupe
08-02-2006, 07:00 PM
Ok, I think everyone has goten the point of the situation. My posts did what i wanted them to do...make everyone aware of the situation and what was going on, and to becareful of any further dealings with J Morgan. I dont want ANY OF US to stoop to the level he has dropped to and start saying things inappropriate.

If anything with this situation changes, all of my friends on IA.com will be the first to know. I thanks everyone for their kind words and the prospect of your help. I reallu appreciate it guys, and galls!!

Thanks again so much!!

......Paul, or someone, can we go ahead and lock these posts?

4G63Mirage
08-05-2006, 01:19 PM
I hope this Morgan guy isn't making it bad for all the other independent installers out there!