PDA

View Full Version : Damnit, now I'm up...

EvasiveEF9
08-01-2006, 02:34 AM
It was 1:30. My ex called me...former screw buddy. :boobies: Then, I swear to god my girlfriend has a tracking device on me, cuz she hates my ex...so then my girlfriend calls like 20 minutes later. She NEVER calls me this late...

Now...I'm awake...and can't go back to sleep.

What's up late-night crew. Pleasure to finally meet ya'll. :cheers:

Flip
08-01-2006, 02:41 AM
Hah :) Welcome to the LNC :)

fawk_you
08-01-2006, 02:42 AM
LOL- girls have that intuition, it will NEVER go away. :lmao:

EvasiveEF9
08-01-2006, 02:44 AM
Dude, this sucks...WHY! Ha, now my ex called me up. She's a car chick...so....SWEET! Fine as hell, and works at a Lexus dealership.

fawk_you
08-01-2006, 02:46 AM
cant win em all, sorry bro.

EvasiveEF9
08-01-2006, 02:47 AM
That's ok, I'm trying to convince her to come entertain me. I'm so friggin' bored and awake.

fawk_you
08-01-2006, 02:48 AM
That's ok, I'm trying to convince her to come entertain me. I'm so friggin' bored and awake.
lol. :idb:

Hektik
08-01-2006, 02:49 AM
wats up.
convince the current into a threesome with the ex

EvasiveEF9
08-01-2006, 02:49 AM
My oh my the memories. But, at the same time, I gotta be loyal, right?

Hektik
08-01-2006, 02:50 AM
loyal sure

EvasiveEF9
08-01-2006, 02:50 AM
wats up.
convince the current into a threesome with the ex
Last time...I was kicked, slapped, punched, kneed, and beaten for even talking to this ex...my current DESPISES this ex...but only this one. It's wierd. As for my ex, she kinda wants to get back together, and she hates the current for keeping us from talking...

SUCKS! I get more sex from the current, but the ex had a SLAMMIN' body and flexibility...

EvasiveEF9
08-01-2006, 02:51 AM
loyal sure
Not an easy task...

fawk_you
My oh my the memories. But, at the same time, I gotta be loyal, right?
:yes:

Hektik
hmmmmm seems like a win win situation so it doesnt really matter what decision u make ur still getting some

Hektik
08-01-2006, 02:52 AM
Not an easy task...
nope not an easy task at all

Scrappy
08-01-2006, 02:53 AM
Last time...I was kicked, slapped, punched, kneed, and beaten for even talking to this ex...my current DESPISES this ex...but only this one. It's wierd. As for my ex, she kinda wants to get back together, and she hates the current for keeping us from talking...

SUCKS! I get more sex from the current, but the ex had a SLAMMIN' body and flexibility...

you are royally fucked up for life if you keep going that route... of thinking cheating is the way to go, or who is hotter or has more sex... just goes along with a good percentage of this world though :2up:

EvasiveEF9
08-01-2006, 02:53 AM
http://myspace-631.vo.llnwd.net/00233/13/63/233503631_l.jpg

Best picture I can find...I had some ones that would more entertain ya'll, but they're on disc and my CD drive isn't working...

EvasiveEF9
08-01-2006, 02:54 AM
you are royally fucked up for life if you keep going that route... of thinking cheating is the way to go, or who is hotter or has more sex... just goes along with a good percentage of this world though :2up:
Whoa whoa whoa...big mix up. I'm not looking at cheating! Just reminiscing. I'm really happy with the girl I"m with, and I"m not gonna screw that up. Just talking about a late-night get together. No sex involved...

Hektik
08-01-2006, 02:56 AM
http://myspace-631.vo.llnwd.net/00233/13/63/233503631_l.jpg

Best picture I can find...I had some ones that would more entertain ya'll, but they're on disc and my CD drive isn't working...
so whos this the current or ex

Scrappy
08-01-2006, 02:56 AM
Whoa whoa whoa...big mix up. I'm not looking at cheating! Just reminiscing. I'm really happy with the girl I"m with, and I"m not gonna screw that up. Just talking about a late-night get together. No sex involved...

then instead of being a cheater, you are just a asshole with no respect for your current girlfriend. she obviously has a damn good reason for not liking this ex and you already stated yourself why... no sex involved my ass... damn near impossible for people to keep pants on or even put pants on to start with these days...

EvasiveEF9
08-01-2006, 02:57 AM
so whos this the current or ex
This is the ex. I don't really have any good pictures of my current on the computer.

Hektik
08-01-2006, 02:59 AM
hes not married nor has children with either (i think) so what does it matter if he wants to go outside of the circle. not saying he is but so what if he does its his choice.
2 I spent 6 months away from my wiofe several times and never went behind her back so what are u talking about damn near impossible if he wants to he can if he DOESNT want to he wont and thats it

EvasiveEF9
08-01-2006, 02:59 AM
then instead of being a cheater, you are just a asshole with no respect for your current girlfriend. she obviously has a damn good reason for not liking this ex and you already stated yourself why... no sex involved my ass... damn near impossible for people to keep pants on or even put pants on to start with these days...
Whoa whoa whoa, easy killer...her reason for not liking the ex is that she "doesn't like her attitude". That's the only reason she's given me. Honestly, if I want to keep my pants on, I can. And I would. I'm not a cheater. Went that route once, and lost a good friend. Not gonna do that again.

EvasiveEF9
08-01-2006, 03:00 AM
hes not married nor has children with either (i think) so what does it matter if he wants to go outside of the circle. not saying he is but so what if he does its his choice.
2 I spent 6 months away from my wiofe several times and never went behind her back so what are u talking about damn near impossible if he wants to he can if he DOESNT want to he wont and thats it
Not married, not engaged, no kids. Not even a joint bank account.

Hektik
08-01-2006, 03:01 AM
Not married, not engaged, no kids. Not even a joint bank account.
in thats case ur in the clear do what u want wether it be cheat or not. :goodjob:

Scrappy
08-01-2006, 03:02 AM

so since not married, no children its all good to go other directions without the other knowing? :lmfao: awesome should of learned that rule instead of thinking the opposite

Hektik
08-01-2006, 03:03 AM
so since not married, no children its all good to go other directions without the other knowing? :lmfao: awesome should of learned that rule instead of thinking the opposite
exactly finally some one understands

EvasiveEF9
08-01-2006, 03:04 AM
haha, well, here's the catch. I mean...snap, what's the word...we'll just use "official" cuz I can't think of the other word. But I mean, when two people are "official" cheating is still cheating be engaged, married, or dating...and I"m not about cheating anymore. Just...pissed off that she called me at 1:30 to talk for...what, 30 minutes? Then won't answer when I call back...I'm like "dude, you could at least come over and play a game of uno..."

I was sleeping well, too! I haven't had a good nights rest since last tuesday! I needed this night, she woke me up, so I deserve a game of uno, and a donut with coffee. That's all I'm sayin'.

Scrappy
08-01-2006, 03:04 AM
Whoa whoa whoa, easy killer...her reason for not liking the ex is that she "doesn't like her attitude". That's the only reason she's given me. Honestly, if I want to keep my pants on, I can. And I would. I'm not a cheater. Went that route once, and lost a good friend. Not gonna do that again.

IMO if you are trying to even talk to someone that the one "you care so much" for doesnt appreciate or has reasons to not trust or like... you are in the wrong to even answer the phone. so either fess up and end something before you get a situation started... thats just me... little touchy get over it :rolleyes:

EvasiveEF9
08-01-2006, 03:05 AM
its all good to go other directions without the other knowing?
Yeah...what is that called? When you're only dating one single person. I can't think for the life of me what that word is!

Hektik
if he has goes behind the other persons back clearly he is not completely satisfied with that person so why even try to make the effort who cares. shit ive been cheated on and ive cheated on many of my past girls but never on my wife WHY becasue i didnt and to this day dont want to becasue im completely satisfied and we have been together 7 years 4 of wich we have been married.

Scrappy
exactly finally some one understands

definately not. will never understand that concept... cant figure out what you want, do not be with someone till you know and stop your other shit with people :thinking:

Hektik
08-01-2006, 03:07 AM
Yeah...what is that called? When you're only dating one single person. I can't think for the life of me what that word is!
steady?

Scrappy
if he has goes behind the other persons back clearly he is not completely satisfied with that person so why even try to make the effort who cares. shit ive been cheated on and ive cheated on many of my past girls but never on my wife WHY becasue i didnt and to this day dont want to becasue im completely satisfied and we have been together 7 years 4 of wich we have been married.

thats awesome, wish more were like you to realize what they want no matter past experiences...

but with him its called figure out what or who you want and not let the "body" or "sex" determine it... what makes you happy inside or outside your pants :taun:

EvasiveEF9
IMO if you are trying to even talk to someone that the one "you care so much" for doesnt appreciate or has reasons to not trust or like... you are in the wrong to even answer the phone. so either fess up and end something before you get a situation started... thats just me... little touchy get over it :rolleyes:
No problem with you being touchy, it's all gravy. It's just the net....I'm not one of the cool kids who will threaten your life to come after you. :screwy:

Anyways, it's not about me "talking to someone my girl doesn't like". IMO, she doesn't really have a legit reason to not like that girl...just because she doesn't like her attitude? C'mon...now I mean if we were engaged or married, I could understand. But not where we are now! And don't get me wrong, I'm not going against you..just stating my thoughts, feel free to change them, but to me, this is more about keeping in touch with an old friend than "starting a situation".

Scrappy
08-01-2006, 03:08 AM

thats called you are a indecisive idiot... :goodjob: and will take the "best" you can find at the moment and not care about hurting someone by speaking to the ones not wanted involved... :rolleyes:

Hektik
08-01-2006, 03:09 AM
definately not. will never understand that concept... cant figure out what you want, do not be with someone till you know and stop your other shit with people :thinking:
im not trying to be an asshole or anything. looks like uve been cheated on(i might be wrong) and i understand it sucks and its hard to get over it but atleast u know that person doesnt care enough about u to even controll their urges so why even bother caring about them. yea it sounds alot easier then it is but its the truth

EvasiveEF9
08-01-2006, 03:09 AM
not let the "body" or "sex" determine it... what makes you happy inside or outside your pants :taun:
It was mostly just said as "guy talk". Not as "I'm gonna go do stuff with her." Just throwing something out to get some giggles, nothing more.

EvasiveEF9
08-01-2006, 03:11 AM
thats called you are a indecisive idiot... :goodjob: and will take the "best" you can find at the moment and not care about hurting someone by speaking to the ones not wanted involved... :rolleyes:
Wait, WHAT!?!? No...no no no, I'm saying there's a word when the dude and chick agree that the other one is the ONLY one they're going to be seeing...and I can't think of the word. I'm NOT indecisive. I want to be with the girl I'm with, but at the same time, I like to keep in contact with old friends and such...not to use them, or hurt anyone's feelings, I just don't like giving up old friends for girlfriends.

Scrappy
08-01-2006, 03:12 AM
No problem with you being touchy, it's all gravy. It's just the net....I'm not one of the cool kids who will threaten your life to come after you. :screwy:

Anyways, it's not about me "talking to someone my girl doesn't like". IMO, she doesn't really have a legit reason to not like that girl...just because she doesn't like her attitude? C'mon...now I mean if we were engaged or married, I could understand. But not where we are now! And don't get me wrong, I'm not going against you..just stating my thoughts, feel free to change them, but to me, this is more about keeping in touch with an old friend than "starting a situation".

k so pretend you were wtih me... my ex, who happened to be a "fuck buddy" afterwards kept trying to call late nights. you didnt like her and didnt want to have a confrontation wtih me since you "care" for me and just say his attitude is what you dont like around... its a lie to just state he isnt wanted around hoping i would grasp that concept of something right in my face of why. but yet i continue to talk to him LATE night and want him to come play cards... no sex intended... you would think and believe otherwise no matter what considering its how shit is being told. :yes:

so trust me... talking to your ex is not the best thing if you really and trully think the "attitude" is what she doesnt like... step into a relationship reality for 2 seconds please ;)

Scrappy
08-01-2006, 03:13 AM
Wait, WHAT!?!? No...no no no, I'm saying there's a word when the dude and chick agree that the other one is the ONLY one they're going to be seeing...and I can't think of the word. I'm NOT indecisive. I want to be with the girl I'm with, but at the same time, I like to keep in contact with old friends and such...not to use them, or hurt anyone's feelings, I just don't like giving up old friends for girlfriends.

you have to give up things in life and let shit go or people go to make your current life happy or end either one... cant always have everyone you want around.

Scrappy
08-01-2006, 03:15 AM
im not trying to be an asshole or anything. looks like uve been cheated on(i might be wrong) and i understand it sucks and its hard to get over it but atleast u know that person doesnt care enough about u to even controll their urges so why even bother caring about them. yea it sounds alot easier then it is but its the truth

hah cheated on in the past, current whatever... i am not being mean trust me ;) just think he wants to announce his news, i will tell him how i see it. i have been done and over all those things. actually tried to fix the one i cared the most about tonight but realized i cant even be his friend... not taking it out on this poor dude ;)

Hektik
k so pretend you were wtih me... my ex, who happened to be a "fuck buddy" afterwards kept trying to call late nights. you didnt like her and didnt want to have a confrontation wtih me since you "care" for me and just say his attitude is what you dont like around... its a lie to just state he isnt wanted around hoping i would grasp that concept of something right in my face of why. but yet i continue to talk to him LATE night and want him to come play cards... no sex intended... you would think and believe otherwise no matter what considering its how shit is being told. :yes:

so trust me... talking to your ex is not the best thing if you really and trully think the "attitude" is what she doesnt like... step into a relationship reality for 2 seconds please ;)

he never said she was a fuck buddy afterwards (or did you). in this case the girl should step up and be straight forward instead of playing games " hey look i dont lie u talking to her beacsue u guys had something" or what ever the case might be rather than giving him bullshit lines hoping that he will read between the lines and do what she really wanted in the first place.

EvasiveEF9
Normally, we don't talk late-night. Tonight just happened to be a late-night "hello". It's not normally at 1:30am that she calls. We used to hang out during the day...do normal-hour stuff, such as a couple of us got together to play frisbee in the middle of the day.

As for my current, we're pretty open with each other. If there was another reason, I honestly think that my girl would tell me. But she hasn't given another reason.

BTW-I am catchin' what you're saying, and I am listening/understanding your points...I don't know, I guess I"m just not easy to want to give up old friends?

EvasiveEF9
08-01-2006, 03:16 AM
you have to give up things in life and let shit go or people go to make your current life happy or end either one... cant always have everyone you want around.
Noted...

Scrappy
08-01-2006, 03:17 AM
he never said she was a fuck buddy afterwards (or did you). in this case the girl should step up and be straight forward instead of playing games " hey look i dont lie u talking to her beacsue u guys had something" or what ever the case might be rather than giving him bullshit lines hoping that he will read between the lines and do what she really wanted in the first place.:goodjob: trust me i know. it isnt me lol

EvasiveEF9
08-01-2006, 03:18 AM
And scrappy, I know you're being nice. I've seen you mean a time or two...haha.

And no, this thread wasn't originally to announce my news. It was originally to greet the LNC because I'm rarely even up this late. Then it just took a turn.

Hektik
08-01-2006, 03:18 AM
agreed to a point if he really cares about his current and she come out straight and says so then make the decision

hah cheated on in the past, current whatever... i am not being mean trust me ;) just think he wants to announce his news, i will tell him how i see it. i have been done and over all those things. actually tried to fix the one i cared the most about tonight but realized i cant even be his friend... not taking it out on this poor dude ;)

i didnt think u were being mean i kinda sensed it tho g/l with wat ever u might be looking for

Scrappy
08-01-2006, 03:19 AM
Normally, we don't talk late-night. Tonight just happened to be a late-night "hello". It's not normally at 1:30am that she calls. We used to hang out during the day...do normal-hour stuff, such as a couple of us got together to play frisbee in the middle of the day.

As for my current, we're pretty open with each other. If there was another reason, I honestly think that my girl would tell me. But she hasn't given another reason.

BTW-I am catchin' what you're saying, and I am listening/understanding your points...I don't know, I guess I"m just not easy to want to give up old friends?

well it isnt supposed to be easy or that would of meant they werent real friends to you silly :tongue1: but your current... shes a girl... she might not feel 100% on her attitude also and will use that for all its worth hoping to get through to you... i dont know but thats how i read it. ;) :ninja:

Scrappy
08-01-2006, 03:19 AM

And no, this thread wasn't originally to announce my news. It was originally to greet the LNC because I'm rarely even up this late. Then it just took a turn.

:taun: scrappy hi-jackings are the best man! :bump:

Hektik
08-01-2006, 03:20 AM

yea so lets get this back on track when we going on another mnt run

Scrappy
08-01-2006, 03:21 AM
agreed to a point if he really cares about his current and she come out straight and says so then make the decision

i didnt think u were being mean i kinda sensed it tho g/l with wat ever u might be looking for
btw to clear things up a bit... not saying he should stay with his current... but decide which i smore important now and later, not in the past... cause the past :idb: or past friendship... changes with time :cheers:

EvasiveEF9
08-01-2006, 03:22 AM
well it isnt supposed to be easy or that would of meant they werent real friends to you silly :tongue1: but your current... shes a girl... she might not feel 100% on her attitude also and will use that for all its worth hoping to get through to you... i dont know but thats how i read it. ;) :ninja:You women...are SO friggin' twisted...

No worries, I love ya, though.

I just wish it WAS easy. Damn...what originally started as some comedy turned into some drama...lol. What would IA be w/o it?

I dont' know, I just...hate giving up old friends. I hate throwing out years of memories and such, you know? But no...I wouldn't cheat on my girl. I've thought about it once or twice, but then I'm like "dude, no...this girl means too much to me, and I'm not gonna lose her". So I grab a beer or watch some porn...or just go out and do something. I wouldn't cheat on my girl though. I would call and tell her it's over before I did that.

Hektik
08-01-2006, 03:22 AM
btw to clear things up a bit... not saying he should stay with his current... but decide which i smore important now and later, not in the past... cause the past :idb: or past friendship... changes with time :cheers:
yea i agree with u also

but realistically we just married this guy gave him an affair got him a divorce and returned him with an old high school fling
so joker how do u like the life plan me and scrappy made for ya

EvasiveEF9
08-01-2006, 03:24 AM
yea so lets get this back on track when we going on another mnt run
Hahah, dude, that's friggin' great...

Sorry to jump off topic for a second, but the next day considered is the 6th...which is THIS sunday. I don't know, though. Had an incident with my car tonight, I backed into a Z71 and messed up the hatch a little bit. It's all cosmetic, but I'm pissed as hell about it. That, and I can hardly afford gas to get aroun town; I don't know baout going up there. I'm actually trying to sell off an OBD2 LS Dizzy so that I can afford the gas to go to Florida to visit my girl...I miss her, and she's much upset that we've been apart this long.

Scrappy
08-01-2006, 03:25 AM
You women...are SO friggin' twisted...

No worries, I love ya, though.

I just wish it WAS easy. Damn...what originally started as some comedy turned into some drama...lol. What would IA be w/o it?

I dont' know, I just...hate giving up old friends. I hate throwing out years of memories and such, you know? But no...I wouldn't cheat on my girl. I've thought about it once or twice, but then I'm like "dude, no...this girl means too much to me, and I'm not gonna lose her". So I grab a beer or watch some porn...or just go out and do something. I wouldn't cheat on my girl though. I would call and tell her it's over before I did that.

no drama man! lol just bordem... but you cool in my book for that right there ^^^:bump:

Hektik
08-01-2006, 03:26 AM
Hahah, dude, that's friggin' great...

Sorry to jump off topic for a second, but the next day considered is the 6th...which is THIS sunday. I don't know, though. Had an incident with my car tonight, I backed into a Z71 and messed up the hatch a little bit. It's all cosmetic, but I'm pissed as hell about it. That, and I can hardly afford gas to get aroun town; I don't know baout going up there. I'm actually trying to sell off an OBD2 LS Dizzy so that I can afford the gas to go to Florida to visit my girl...I miss her, and she's much upset that we've been apart this long.
yea the 6th is a little early for me i need to wait until payday so i can get some new brakes mine are shot after that one run

Scrappy
08-01-2006, 03:26 AM
yea i agree with u also

but realistically we just married this guy gave him an affair got him a divorce and returned him with an old high school fling
so joker how do u like the life plan me and scrappy made for ya:lmfao:

sounds like a winner! :yes:

EvasiveEF9
08-01-2006, 03:27 AM
I've contemplated that many times...the pro's and con's with both. I won't go into details, but the ex seems to have more in common than the current. But at the same time, I never felt for the ex what I do for the current. It's not about the sex, neither. Honestly...sex, yes, it's great, but it's not what makes a relationship for me. To me, it's about having fun with the one you're with. Both have great memories. I just wish my current could deal with my ex, because the ex is great to have around for car stuff, and alot of my friends think she's great to have around. But they understand my situation, and luckily they're willing to lose the ex for the current.

Hektik
08-01-2006, 03:27 AM
alright guys its been good but i have to go finish some work now

holla

Hektik
08-01-2006, 03:28 AM
little green light next to name goes out

EvasiveEF9
08-01-2006, 03:30 AM
yea i agree with u also

so joker how do u like the life plan me and scrappy made for ya
Honestly?

:thinking:

Pretty much I feel like I just explained to an accusing psychologist my life plan, past, present, and future. The psychologist just took my money, and I walked out the door...more confused now than before I walked in.

You know, most people charge by the thousands to do what you two just did?

Scrappy
08-01-2006, 03:30 AM
peace^

and joker... i agree lol been there done all that same thinking... but it isnt you wtih the problems sotosay... just the one that has to deal with them and make the decision for everyone to be happy and not left out, hurt, or lied to... ;) so do which helps you not them :D

EvasiveEF9
08-01-2006, 03:31 AM
yea the 6th is a little early for me i need to wait until payday so i can get some new brakes mine are shot after that one run
Well, school starts on the 13th for me, and I don't know that I'll run again til at least december. There'll be gravel on the roads, though, so it'll be an easy cruise, or wait til about mid march.

Scrappy
08-01-2006, 03:31 AM
Honestly?

Pretty much I feel like I just explained to an accusing psychologist my life plan, past, present, and future. The psychologist just took my money, and I walked out the door...more confused now than before I walked in.

You know, most people charge by the thousands to do what you two just did?

where is my monies?! :bump: lol jk nah i just hate to see people miserable for things they cant see or control :goodjob:

EvasiveEF9
08-01-2006, 03:33 AM
peace^

and joker... i agree lol been there done all that same thinking... but it isnt you wtih the problems sotosay... just the one that has to deal with them and make the decision for everyone to be happy and not left out, hurt, or lied to... ;) so do which helps you not them :D
It would help for me to get what I want, but we know that can't work.

I wanna keep my old friends with no grudges from my current. It's funny, I've never had a problem with past friends with a current girl, so I never thought to mention it in the begining. However, when we first started dating, I told her "Just so you know before we get deeper into this...my girl will occasionally take priority over you. I don't mean offense by it, sometimes I just do it un-intentionally and it's caused issues in past relationships. If you can deal with that, we're golden". Maybe if I split with her and get with another...I should explain ground rule number 2 as well...

Scrappy
08-01-2006, 03:36 AM
It would help for me to get what I want, but we know that can't work.

I wanna keep my old friends with no grudges from my current. It's funny, I've never had a problem with past friends with a current girl, so I never thought to mention it in the begining. However, when we first started dating, I told her "Just so you know before we get deeper into this...my girl will occasionally take priority over you. I don't mean offense by it, sometimes I just do it un-intentionally and it's caused issues in past relationships. If you can deal with that, we're golden". Maybe if I split with her and get with another...I should explain ground rule number 2 as well...:goodjob: explain all the rules, glitches and bumps... and some potholes in the beginning... so later on when this happens you can wave by with alittle bit of a ease and say "you knew ahead of time" cant accept it, not willing to wait. but i gotta get in the shower man, peace, have fun with the girls... we tend to be a hand full! :tongue1:

EvasiveEF9
08-01-2006, 03:37 AM
where is my monies?! :bump: lol jk nah i just hate to see people miserable for things they cant see or control :goodjob:
I definitly hear you on that. I've hurt my girl in the past not realizing what I was doing or saying. I hate doing it because she means too much to me, but like I said...past friends hold a heavy bargain...

let me rephrase...past GOOD friends.

Mostly, I liked having her around because she's the only chick I had to talk cars too. Girls usually aren't all about "your car sucks, mine's better" or too discriminate against any type of car. If a girl's into it, she's into it as a hobby, and not discriminate. Also..it's refreshing talking to somoene that you don't have to explain what a "piston" is to. My girl HATES my car (and has told me several times up) and I HATE hearing that. I've put so much time into my beater, and it's impressive for what it is. It's like a shot in the pride. Her mommy lets her drive an 06 BMW 325ci...badass ride...so anything less than about 40K is a "pos" to her...the ex understands the pride I have in my car.

EvasiveEF9
08-01-2006, 03:38 AM
:goodjob: explain all the rules, glitches and bumps... and some potholes in the beginning... so later on when this happens you can wave by with alittle bit of a ease and say "you knew ahead of time" cant accept it, not willing to wait. but i gotta get in the shower man, peace, have fun with the girls... we tend to be a hand full! :tongue1:
Ain't that the damn truth...

Thanks for the advice and talkings tonight. It's actually been some help. Hope to run into you at a meet sometime. Just look for the primered 91 civic hatch.

Flip
08-01-2006, 03:51 AM
Well, school starts on the 13th for me, and I don't know that I'll run again til at least december. There'll be gravel on the roads, though, so it'll be an easy cruise, or wait til about mid march.

Letse go run it again NOW :D. No seriously I'm gonna go out there with some peeps in a few weeks... I have to go back...

Scrappy
08-01-2006, 03:53 AM
Letse go run it again NOW :D. No seriously I'm gonna go out there with some peeps in a few weeks... I have to go back...

k you go run it NOW and let us know how it goes :taun:

EvasiveEF9
08-01-2006, 04:10 AM
I've done night runs. But only in small groups of like 4 cars. It's TOO dangerous. Deer are out, fog is a MADD deadly, you can't really see around blind curves as it is...when it's night, it's just that much worse.

Haha, flip, got you addicted? They're fun as hell, just gotta keep it safe and legit. Usually I run over some ground rules before running, but the group seemed smart enough that I wouldn't need to.

Usually, it's like:
No crossing double yellow or solid white lines.
No passing in no-passing zones.
Keep proper distance for braking, and brake failure.
Don't try to tailgate the guy in front of you, this is NOT a competition.
No drifting.
If the car behind you is faster, let them ahead of you at the next break-point.
First-time runners stay in the back for this run.
Use brakes conservatively, and never over-estimate your car's abilities.
Above all, drive within your limits.

Usually, those are the basics. But yeah, if you go up before the 13th, let me know, and I'll see what I can do. I'll probably stay to the rear and drive conservatively IF I go. Either that, or I may just help you navigate. Just keep in mind...you drive aggressively (ALWAYS) when you're the lead guy. It just...happens. No matter how much you try not to. Keep in mind ALWAYS there are cars and lives behind you, and you're responsible for them. Keep up with them, slow down if they need you to, and dont' lose them. Make sure they know that space is needed for you to brake in time for the proper turns.

It's mostly just common sense alot of people over look through their adrenaline. We've lost one Fiero, my car's been damaged, and a golf was damaged. I dont' wanna lose another. Here's what became of the Fiero...
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y158/rebeljokertyper/Fiery%20Fiero%20from%20Mtn%20Run%20Nov%2020%202005/fire4.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y158/rebeljokertyper/Fiery%20Fiero%20from%20Mtn%20Run%20Nov%2020%202005/fire1.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y158/rebeljokertyper/Fiery%20Fiero%20from%20Mtn%20Run%20Nov%2020%202005/fire6.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y158/rebeljokertyper/Fiery%20Fiero%20from%20Mtn%20Run%20Nov%2020%202005/fire9.jpg

If you look at the rim, the aluminum actually melted, that's how hot the fire got. He went over the edge in that first leg of the triangle at probably about 60, dropped about 20 feet, rolled once or twice, and collapsed the roof on a tree upside down. Kid got out before the fire caught. He's lucky...he had a scratch on his elbow, nothing more.

Either way, I dont'w anna lose another car. That's the only unrepairable one.

RandomGuy
08-01-2006, 04:29 AM
joker i agree, but listen
back then, they didnt even know me ya know? But now i'm hot and they all want me. Hot as in the aluminum melted, therefore the temperature must've been really high

EvasiveEF9
08-01-2006, 04:39 AM
joker i agree, but listen
back then, they didnt even know me ya know? But now i'm hot and they all want me. Hot as in the aluminum melted, therefore the temperature must've been really high

what?

Flip
08-01-2006, 05:00 AM
I've done night runs. But only in small groups of like 4 cars. It's TOO dangerous. Deer are out, fog is a MADD deadly, you can't really see around blind curves as it is...when it's night, it's just that much worse.

Haha, flip, got you addicted? They're fun as hell, just gotta keep it safe and legit. Usually I run over some ground rules before running, but the group seemed smart enough that I wouldn't need to.

Usually, it's like:
No crossing double yellow or solid white lines.
No passing in no-passing zones.
Keep proper distance for braking, and brake failure.
Don't try to tailgate the guy in front of you, this is NOT a competition.
No drifting.
If the car behind you is faster, let them ahead of you at the next break-point.
First-time runners stay in the back for this run.
Use brakes conservatively, and never over-estimate your car's abilities.
Above all, drive within your limits.

Usually, those are the basics. But yeah, if you go up before the 13th, let me know, and I'll see what I can do. I'll probably stay to the rear and drive conservatively IF I go. Either that, or I may just help you navigate. Just keep in mind...you drive aggressively (ALWAYS) when you're the lead guy. It just...happens. No matter how much you try not to. Keep in mind ALWAYS there are cars and lives behind you, and you're responsible for them. Keep up with them, slow down if they need you to, and dont' lose them. Make sure they know that space is needed for you to brake in time for the proper turns.

It's mostly just common sense alot of people over look through their adrenaline. We've lost one Fiero, my car's been damaged, and a golf was damaged. I dont' wanna lose another. Here's what became of the Fiero...

If you look at the rim, the aluminum actually melted, that's how hot the fire got. He went over the edge in that first leg of the triangle at probably about 60, dropped about 20 feet, rolled once or twice, and collapsed the roof on a tree upside down. Kid got out before the fire caught. He's lucky...he had a scratch on his elbow, nothing more.

Either way, I dont'w anna lose another car. That's the only unrepairable one.

Yah man I'm addicted... :P I just need new tires and tuning which will come soon. I'll let ya know when I go out again. I don't think I'd wana run that at night ever :-\ some people say it's easier to see oncoming headlights but I'd rather see the road and just stay in my lane :P.