PDA

View Full Version : nopi nationals?

2.0civic
07-31-2006, 11:00 PM
does anyone know if they are going to have the campgrounds open around AMS?? Never been to nats and was curious cause i didnt want to leave early saturday morning and didnt know if the campgrounds would be open. Thanks

SixSquared
08-01-2006, 02:27 AM
they used to let you stay in, but now everyone's gotta leave every night is my understanding... www.nopinationals.com check it out

EvasiveEF9
08-01-2006, 02:30 AM
Yeah, no one can be IN the ring, but as far as campsites just off of the AMS grounds I'm not certain about...I wouldn't be surprised. Nopi is huge about trying to advertise and make money, and I wouldn't be surprised if they had some kind of tie-in with local hotels and such.

SixSquared
08-01-2006, 02:46 AM
oh they do.. if you go on the website there's local hotel links... I always go back home since we're only about an hour and a half from the track

EvasiveEF9
08-01-2006, 03:40 AM
Yeah, buddy of mine's got a house about 30 minutes out. Two hottubs (one in, one out) pool with slide, whole basement with bigscreen w/ surround sound, pool table, all-you-can-eat wings and pizza and all you can drink NA drinks, many couches, and a double headed shower...all free. I'm like "uh...so we're doin' your house again, right?

You know if theres' to be an after-party this year?

SixSquared
08-01-2006, 05:28 AM
We always party in Athens... with grown up drinks.... ;)

redlinenprelude
08-01-2006, 08:08 AM
yeah good luck finding a hotel room..

collins
08-01-2006, 08:23 AM
hotels arent that hard to come by, jsut gotta book way in advance... but that should be a given. i would think campgrounds at ams would be too much of a theft liability for the show, so i dont think they'll have them. last year we just had several rooms in the hotel and we had a blast!

4dmin
08-01-2006, 08:25 AM
SHONEY'S INN baby thats where all the real partying goes down ;)

(they don't do camping at AMS for nopi)