PDA

View Full Version : Misc Wearing A Bands T-shirt at their Show

Hulud
07-31-2006, 10:59 PM
well Ryno and i were at the Remembering never show tonite.
i saw a group of 4 or 5 kids (teenagers) wearing remembering never shirts, so i make the comment to ryno that they look dumb, and that they looked retarded cause they were matching.

well when remembering never came on after a couple songs the lead singer (pete) says "i guess you guys didnt read hardcore 101, cause you are wearing those shirts too soon, wait till tomorrow"
:lmfao: :lmfao:

Gkyaun
08-01-2006, 02:35 AM
Personally, I hate when people where shirts for the band they are going to see at a show. It's tacky, and a tad bit lame.

4dmin
08-01-2006, 08:30 AM
i'm surprised it hasn't taken off considering every gay ass hardcore kid wants to look all gay 80's w/ his tight girl jeans, vans slip on's, bad surfer hair, etc... might as well do the 80's groupie wearing the band tshirt thing.

HARDCORE KIDS = DUMB

its that simple i laugh everytime i see one... reminds me of the South Park where kyle joins the goth kids who were so different yet they all looked alike :lmao:

ECMgarrett
08-01-2006, 08:57 AM
i love hardcore music, but i hate the kids
RN is good, i dig em

Hulud
08-01-2006, 09:09 AM
i agree with all of you, but it was so fucking funny when the lead singer of the band called those fucks out LOL

ECMgarrett
08-01-2006, 09:12 AM
you heard petes other band?

Hulud
08-01-2006, 09:17 AM
xBishopx?
if thats the one your referring to then yes, i have their cd

ECMgarrett
08-01-2006, 09:23 AM
yes, bishop, theyre good, not as good as RN, but still good.

im glad there are more car kids are into good music, a lot of the assholes up here are into bullshit

Hulud
08-01-2006, 09:30 AM
yes, bishop, theyre good, not as good as RN, but still good.

im glad there are more car kids are into good music, a lot of the assholes up here are into bullshit
:werd:

ECMgarrett
08-01-2006, 09:34 AM
lot of good shows come through there? id really dig coming down for a car show and going to a show show that night

Hulud
08-01-2006, 09:45 AM
lot of good shows come through there? id really dig coming down for a car show and going to a show show that night
there are some good shows, just lately it seems most bands arent coming to atl

like this sat i think i am goin to chattanooga for a rifles at recess one time reunion show

ECMgarrett
08-01-2006, 09:58 AM
holy shit, rifles at recess? damn, i havent heard about them in years, that rules!

Ryno
08-01-2006, 11:04 AM
Gorilla Biscuits and Terror at the end of this month. That will be a good show.

SpecV_Scott
08-01-2006, 06:30 PM
That's funny. The only time it's ever excusable is if it's an outdoor show, and it suddenly gets super cold. Then it just makes sense. Otherwise, you're allowed to punch those kids in the ear.

Bishop
08-01-2006, 07:08 PM
bishop is pretty damn good.

but yeah.....wearing bands t-shirts to the band your are going to see is just :gay:

GTScoob
08-02-2006, 12:56 AM
Yeah its gay, I normally just get a shirt on my way out so I dont have to keep track of it all night. Thats the same shit I'd do if I was the frontman for a band, I'd definately put a shout out for all of the parents in the audience too.

Any good shows in the next 3 weeks? school's out until August 20th for me.

Hulud
08-02-2006, 01:51 PM
Yeah its gay, I normally just get a shirt on my way out so I dont have to keep track of it all night. Thats the same shit I'd do if I was the frontman for a band, I'd definately put a shout out for all of the parents in the audience too.

Any good shows in the next 3 weeks? school's out until August 20th for me.
gorilla biscuits, terror, comeback kid as ryno said
rifles at recess this saturday
fear before the march of flames tonite
as cities burn, maylene & the sons of disaster this thurs
hatebreed the 12th