PDA

View Full Version : Misc My girlfriends looking for an apartment.

Jin
07-31-2006, 09:48 PM
Im currently looking for a room for my girlfriend.

She currently lives in a place where she pays 700 dollars a month and fact is she lives with a roommate and the apartment isnt all that great.

I'm looking for someone most likely female but males will do (depends i gotta meet you first)

Rent under 500 a month. You must be FAIRLY clean. Her current roommates a slob beyond belief. If i told you half the things he does you wouldnt believe me.

Shes 21 so shes not old and absolutely need quiet. She keeps to herself and you should be the type to too.

She doesnt have wild parties and her only visitors are me and my best friend. But she doesnt mind if your loud either.

PLEASE NO SMART REMARKS ABOUT MOVING IN WITH MY GIRLFRIEND. LEts all try to be civil adults here.

PM me I need to get this done by the end of this month or so.

This apartment must be in Gwinnett. Buford, Sugal Hill, Suwanee, and even Norcross would do. A basement apt would be ideal.

If your planning on moving out of your current apartment and wanna move in to a new place together that would be acceptable.

2.0civic
07-31-2006, 09:50 PM
i just responded inanother of these threads. a 1 br in holland park where i live runs 595-630 and its a gated community with two pools two car wash areas tennis courts and a workout facility

Jin
07-31-2006, 09:51 PM
Is that a single apartment or are you gonna be her roomate?

2.0civic
07-31-2006, 09:56 PM
thats a single apartment. LIRL, i got a live in girlfriend already and i dont think she would approve of another girl living with us

BLK JDM
08-21-2006, 11:33 PM
I have a room for rent. I live in The Prescott Apartment off of Pleasant Hill. It's fully gated, tennis court, pool, weight room. The apartment is 2 bedroom/2 bathroom. It's fully furnished except for the room and bathroom. Rent is $455 a month plus utilities(only water and electric). It's on the 3rd floor, spacious room, walk in closet. Very quiet and very secluded-it's less than 2 minutes off the exit but you cannot see it right off of Pleasant Hill.

You can call me anytime. I DO NOT GET ON IA THAT MUCH SO IF YOU'RE TRUELY INTERESTED CALL FOR MORE INFORMATION.

404-424-1711 my name is Jerel