PDA

View Full Version : BEWARE! WITH CONYERS HONDA! Part 2

rollin_s2k
07-31-2006, 06:16 PM
im sure you all remember this...

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=53006

for those who read this thread^^^^
the theives have been caught!!!! Putnam county caught Champ and Sampson Lo red handed. i got a letter in the mail the other day saying that champ and sampson were caught stripping a car in putnam county where their family lives and my car was found in that same county. after being caught and interigated they admitted to stealing cars in rockdale county where i live. in the confessions my car came up some how :bump: . long story short, they addmitted to stealing cars in rockdale/monroe/putnum counties. Champ is out on bail and is still working at conyers honda FYI. his court date is next month. for all the ones that talkin shit, saying we were fucking with the wrong crew, ya'll have ur day in court also so :2up:

Retro
07-31-2006, 06:34 PM
good deal man, glad to hear it, hopefully you will get proper reembersment (however you spell it lol)

91199si
07-31-2006, 06:40 PM
good to hear about this.

CHADbee
07-31-2006, 06:41 PM
good deal man, glad to hear it, hopefully you will get proper reembersment (however you spell it lol)
for real, them bitchs owe my boy allmost 9K...he has that in recipts from parts that were stolen off that Si.

£G2♣
07-31-2006, 07:02 PM
HELL YEAH....GET EM.......but theres more people out there stealing cars then jsut these two bitches..........

CHADbee
07-31-2006, 09:22 PM
i see u looking at this thread. and i know who u are.

Nopaintsls
07-31-2006, 09:26 PM
Good shit... :goodjob:

an0therh22
07-31-2006, 11:04 PM
love to hear it when theives get caught on here instead of all them getting away with shiet i hope they get ass fucked in the pin

B16a2 Civic
08-01-2006, 07:48 AM
i see u looking at this thread. and i know who u are.

oooooo, elaborate

Halfwit
08-01-2006, 07:50 AM
gotcha bitch!

Doppelgänger
08-01-2006, 10:28 AM
Isnt it nice to know someone is about to get fucked?? Well hopefully.

My car got broken into, along with my neighbors sometime ago. Gwinnett caught the fuckers that night. 2 days later i got to get my shit that was stolen. It was like fucking candyland in there. They broke into 16 cars that night and stole 3. Turned out i knew the people. So i got to go to court for one of them's hearing becase i was a victim. Turns out he pretty much got 30 days juvi probation because his mom was sending him to Cali to live with his dad at the end of that month.

So shithead came back from Cali, and i wanted to beat him to a pulp. Turns out he stole his bestfriends car. This guy prompty went to his house and beat him so bad to knocked him out, kept beating his ass and left him passed out in his front yard :D

CHADbee
08-01-2006, 10:34 AM
oooooo, elaborate
he's in here again now.

:2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up:

B16a2 Civic
08-01-2006, 10:35 AM
who you talkin about mayne, if you dont post, pm me

Schugg
08-01-2006, 12:21 PM
does that mean your going to stop with all the accusing me of stealing it?! even the guys down at castrol who you didnt even know i knew told me that someone came up there saying that you thought it was some schugg guy.

grnracerchik
08-01-2006, 01:27 PM
finally RESTITUTION!!!!

i hope those fucks get what they deserve.

CHADbee
08-01-2006, 06:24 PM
does that mean your going to stop with all the accusing me of stealing it?! even the guys down at castrol who you didnt even know i knew told me that someone came up there saying that you thought it was some schugg guy.
WTF? i was there riding around till 5 am looking for a black civic Si when it was stolen. i've been around brendan since then and never heard anything like this

BRIAN
08-01-2006, 08:23 PM
I say some1 find the general manager of the Stealership and send this thread and the other one to their email.

grnracerchik
08-01-2006, 08:39 PM
I say some1 find the general manager of the Stealership and send this thread and the other one to their email.

stearlership = nice

+1 for you

rollin_s2k
08-01-2006, 10:30 PM

Shugg you dumb ass! me telling you to tell your friends to bring my car back was a joke. your so soft spoken and fun to mess with. i know you didnt do it i was playing with you. and i dont know where castol heard that, i do my own oil changes slut:D

CHADbee
08-02-2006, 12:05 AM
Shugg you dumb ass! me telling you to tell your friends to bring my car back was a joke. your so soft spoken and fun to mess with. i know you didnt do it i was playing with you. and i dont know where castol heard that, i do my own oil changes slut:D
shugg got some ownage.

Schugg
08-02-2006, 01:49 PM

vicktor said it was a girl in a green civic, with the kamakazi tag on front or whatever so im assuming that was your girlfriend? maybe she didnt know you were joking. and i knew you were joking, you just kept going on and on. you even had my brother tell me that...!

StupidBikerBoy
08-03-2006, 02:26 AM
Great, I hope these fuckers get raped daily. Fuckin' thieves

grnracerchik
08-03-2006, 12:48 PM
vicktor said it was a girl in a green civic, with the kamakazi tag on front or whatever so im assuming that was your girlfriend? maybe she didnt know you were joking. and i knew you were joking, you just kept going on and on. you even had my brother tell me that...!

SHUGG,

i talk to them all the time. they were sayin we should ask daniel to see if he heard anything and i was sayin we know him and you, and we had told you guys to be on the lookout for b's parts. i never said that you guys were shady or anything. we cool with you - and you know b just likes to mess with ya.

Schugg
08-03-2006, 02:09 PM
SHUGG,

i talk to them all the time. they were sayin we should ask daniel to see if he heard anything and i was sayin we know him and you, and we had told you guys to be on the lookout for b's parts. i never said that you guys were shady or anything. we cool with you - and you know b just likes to mess with ya.

haha, i guess he heard you the wrong way or something. cause it was different by the time it got to me. you know if daniel ever figured out who was breaking into his cars? i remember one night all of his cars got broke into and i think he told brendan about that one, then a few weeks after that or something his truck got broke into. i dont really ever know what happen with that, havent really talked to him for a while.

grnracerchik
08-03-2006, 03:46 PM
we haven't heard from him in awhile either. i'll have to tell b to give him a call.
since only radios and stuff was stolen from him - it was prolli one of his ghetto ass neighbors or one of their friends.
c-town has gone to such shit.

boostedb16
08-10-2006, 04:19 PM
well thats the best news i have heard all week, i meet this guy about a month ago and this could not have happen to a nicer person, good luck in court. this is bubba and champ:idb: :lmfao: .

grnracerchik
08-10-2006, 09:42 PM
this is bubba and champ:idb: :lmfao: .

LIRL - hahahaha :goodjob:

quickdodge®
08-10-2006, 10:08 PM
we haven't heard from him in awhile either. i'll have to tell b to give him a call.
since only radios and stuff was stolen from him - it was prolli one of his ghetto ass neighbors or one of their friends.
c-town has gone to such shit.

C-town? Later, QD.

umfogotmyname2111
08-11-2006, 12:53 AM
Glad they got caught....Cna't believe they got caught and they still let him work there but oh well guess once he is sentenced and all they will get rid of him quick. Happy for you man. :goodjob:

Schugg
08-30-2006, 06:13 PM
i just started working at conyers honda monday, i dont think he is there anymore, but i dont really know every ones names yet.

rollin_s2k
08-31-2006, 10:06 AM
i just started working at conyers honda monday, i dont think he is there anymore, but i dont really know every ones names yet.
look for a fat goofy looking asian that drives either a black EK hatch, a 2001 civic silver coupe, or a white prelude.

Schugg
08-31-2006, 12:07 PM
oh that guy, he was there for the first day i was, i didnt know who it was but i didnt quite like him for some reason. he came and got his stuff yesturday

Schugg
09-01-2006, 10:45 AM
oh that guy, he was there for the first day i was, i didnt know who it was but i didnt quite like him for some reason. he came and got his stuff yesturday

someone explain to me where im talking shit in this thread. if i talked shit to anyone it was me messing with one of my friends on here. all i said was i didnt quite like him and thats cause i said hey to him or something and he just kept walking. i dont know if he didnt hear me or was just ignoring me. but either way i dont consider that talking shit. if your talking about something else you can MESSAGE or CALL me, my numbers in half my posts.

BamzRexsi90
09-03-2006, 09:40 AM
Get em