PDA

View Full Version : JDM Project Mu B-Force Brake Pads AE86

D.Choe
07-31-2006, 02:11 PM
I still have these BRAND NEW Project Mu B-Force Brake Pads for an AE86.
These have only been opened to take pictures, but have NEVER been installed.
I'm asking $250 OBO.
I'm moving out this Friday so I'd like to get rid of them before then.
I will consider REASONABLE offers or trades for EG parts.

D.Choe
08-01-2006, 04:13 PM
Bump I know someone with an AE86 would want this.

aaronfelipe
08-01-2006, 04:34 PM
Damn I never knew pads could run that much,

IntegraXTR
08-01-2006, 04:55 PM
^^^ lol, bump for some badass break pads

D.Choe
08-01-2006, 07:46 PM
Damn I never knew pads could run that much,

http://www.upgrademotoring.com/brakes/project_mu_pads.htm

Yeah I know they're expensive as shit.
I actually got these separately and ended up paying $275 shipped altogether.
I just bought some Spoon Sports front brake pads for $100 shipped.
I like JDM brake pads cause they last long and usually perform better than Hawk, Axxis or EBC.
Just FYI.

D.Choe
08-06-2006, 12:58 PM
Willing to let these go for $200 OBO.
LMK if anyone's interested.

Tank
08-06-2006, 10:30 PM
can they fit a te72 if so im interested

ECMgarrett
08-06-2006, 10:57 PM
I like JDM brake pads cause they last long and usually perform better than Hawk, Axxis or EBC.
Just FYI.

hahahahahhahaha
wow, youre a jdm homo

D.Choe
08-07-2006, 10:29 PM
can they fit a te72 if so im interested

Not sure if they do, but I'm gonna bet that they don't.
You're more than welcome to test them out though.

hahahahahhahaha
wow, youre a jdm homo

OK...so me buying Japanese brake pads make me a homo because they're generally better than their USDM counterparts?
:thinking:

D.Choe
08-09-2006, 07:34 PM
Bump, need these gone ASAP.
Willing to take any reasonable offers.

D.Choe
08-10-2006, 12:09 PM
Bump it up ttt.

ECMgarrett
08-10-2006, 12:22 PM
OK...so me buying Japanese brake pads make me a homo because they're generally better than their USDM counterparts?
:thinking:

you a roadracer? do a lot of track days? why are they better than the usdm stuff? what makes them better besides you saying "JDM"
fag
free bump

D.Choe
08-11-2006, 09:47 PM
you a roadracer? do a lot of track days? why are they better than the usdm stuff? what makes them better besides you saying "JDM"
fag
free bump

I'm not a roadracer. I've done some autocrossing, haven't had the chance to go to a track, but I have had Hawk HP pads before and they've performed well. Now comparing those to the Spoon Sports pads I have on my EG, the JDM brake pads have a bit more bite to them and keep a constant feel to the brakes whereas the Hawk pads felt inconsistent. As for longevity, I'm not sure when I'm going to change my Spoon Sports pads next, but from what most people say about Project Mu pads is that they last for a very long time.
You can call me a fag all you want, but these JDM brake pad producing companies (Endless, Project Mu, Spoon Sports, etc.) make high-quality brake pads that put most USDM brake pad producing companies to shame.
I know it might seem like a trendy thing to do to get JDM shit, but when it comes down to brake pad performance, the Japanese pads tend to be a bit better IMO.
Thanks for your inquisition and I hope you have a good day so you can get that stick out of your ass.
:D

D.Choe
08-13-2006, 11:13 AM
Bump make some offers!

xXnimbusXx
08-13-2006, 03:02 PM
I'm not a roadracer. I've done some autocrossing, haven't had the chance to go to a track, but I have had Hawk HP pads before and they've performed well. Now comparing those to the Spoon Sports pads I have on my EG, the JDM brake pads have a bit more bite to them and keep a constant feel to the brakes whereas the Hawk pads felt inconsistent. As for longevity, I'm not sure when I'm going to change my Spoon Sports pads next, but from what most people say about Project Mu pads is that they last for a very long time.
You can call me a fag all you want, but these JDM brake pad producing companies (Endless, Project Mu, Spoon Sports, etc.) make high-quality brake pads that put most USDM brake pad producing companies to shame.
I know it might seem like a trendy thing to do to get JDM shit, but when it comes down to brake pad performance, the Japanese pads tend to be a bit better IMO.
Thanks for your inquisition and I hope you have a good day so you can get that stick out of your ass.
:D

well said!!!!!!!!

D.Choe
08-14-2006, 12:34 PM
well said!!!!!!!!

Thanks.