PDA

View Full Version : Do Not Buy From Importtoy103

USMC_is300
05-17-2005, 10:34 AM
The Guy Tj Importtoy103 Sn Is A Punk Ass Bitch Dude Has Me Drive Like 3 Hours To Pick Up An Air Suspension Kit He Never Shows So I Call Him From My Cell And He Dosent Answer Like 15 Times So I Called Him From My Wifes Cell And He So Conveniently Answered Gave Me A Pullshit Excuse That His Car Broke Down And A Bunch Of Shit This Is The Second Time He Has Stood Me Up Personaly In The Last 8 Months Once To Buy A Turbo Kit And Now Trying To Sell Some Shit. If You Know This Punk Ass Bitch Then Let Him Know His Ass Is A Punk And Worthless As Hell

jdmlude
05-17-2005, 10:51 AM
man phuck that chit...i hate people like that w/ no care or common courtesy for the inconveniences they cause. karma is going to own him good. is he from macon? if so that's probably corey blade and i've warned people on this board numerous times about him but everyone told me to shut up..

Brett
05-17-2005, 11:12 AM
Good call out!! :D

Kristi
05-17-2005, 11:27 AM
^^^ :werd:

what a punk!

Brandon C
05-17-2005, 11:29 AM
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

USMC_is300
05-17-2005, 01:14 PM
i know his name is TJ he drives a hatchback with an h22 supposedly lives somewhere off esignhower in a city that starts with an L but i have seen him the first time in a yellow gen 2 integra

RutRoe
05-17-2005, 01:48 PM
Lisella I believe is where he's from.

He's a nice guy, I've talked to him before but I've never bought anything from him.

I just haven't had much success dealing with people from Macon, excpet Al Gray who runs Killer performance and paint and guy named Brett who is into DA's. They're both nice guys.

Sucks that happenned. I went down there once to pick up a "really nice EF Si with tons of nice stuff done to it"

The shit had more bondo falling off, mroe fucking mold in the car, not to mention the shit barely ran at all... and I thought for sure I was going to get mugged.

Last time I went to Macon that happened

Brett
05-17-2005, 02:06 PM
Maybe every thread he starts to sell things I will just delete it, seeing he cant be a productive seller on this site.

babygurl
05-17-2005, 02:06 PM
do it brett

AtifSajid
05-17-2005, 02:12 PM
yeah Brett doit.. Show him the power of the ADMINS!!!

Brett
05-17-2005, 02:20 PM
When I get my work done I will start searching his posts he started, and some may just disapear some how... Hmmm...lol

A.P. Photography
05-17-2005, 03:12 PM
When I get my work done I will start searching his posts he started, and some may just disapear some how... Hmmm...lol
oops :doh:

Ruiner
05-17-2005, 03:15 PM
The Guy Tj Importtoy103 Sn Is A Punk Ass Bitch Dude Has Me Drive Like 3 Hours To Pick Up An Air Suspension Kit He Never Shows So I Call Him From My Cell And He Dosent Answer Like 15 Times So I Called Him From My Wifes Cell And He So Conveniently Answered Gave Me A Pullshit Excuse That His Car Broke Down And A Bunch Of Shit This Is The Second Time He Has Stood Me Up Personaly In The Last 8 Months Once To Buy A Turbo Kit And Now Trying To Sell Some Shit. If You Know This Punk Ass Bitch Then Let Him Know His Ass Is A Punk And Worthless As Hell

I understand that you are mad, but punctuation is your friend.

D3UC3S
05-17-2005, 03:19 PM
^^^lol

Cliff
05-17-2005, 03:38 PM
hahahahahahhahahahaha^^^^

Kevykev
05-17-2005, 03:41 PM
i bought a civic hatch from him last year, everything was cool except he left the fact out that the car was in a wreck previously. found that out after i went to Macon.

oh well.

Brett
05-17-2005, 03:48 PM
Maybe I should ban his lyin no sellin, no showin, sellin busted ass shit ass huh?

A.P. Photography
05-17-2005, 03:54 PM
^ Now that I can't do so go ahead :goodjob:

NzProjeKt
05-18-2005, 05:46 PM
yea man... im fuckin tired of dead beat buyers/sellers...
just this week alone I have had 3 different people act like they are all serious and interested in my stuff... and then when the time comes around to actually meet up they hide or avoid you ??? WTF is up wit dat ?? :confused:

Greddypacked
05-18-2005, 06:09 PM
That suckz mang.

Nismo
05-18-2005, 06:21 PM
I agree with NzProjekt its bullshit. People needa stop swearing up and down they will buy your stuff, then when time comes, they bail like a bitch. Bull Shit if you ask me.

A.P. Photography
05-18-2005, 10:02 PM
Guys if you are getting this happening constantly then you need to let either Rut or myself know so we can take tha appropriate measures.:goodjob:

EX-Svic
05-18-2005, 11:05 PM
^^ thats cool people who mess around should get 3 strikes then out , and that shit bothers me 2 specially at night meeting up with someone that never shows up or answers the phone and im just sitting there, and i hear everone on this on pple who wont sell or buy,,,,,,,..........Peace

Cliff
05-18-2005, 11:13 PM
hey you should see the people wanting tires...callin tellin me and pops they are serious about buying tires and so we spend all morning gettin them prices then when we call back with prices they're like oh well i'll prolly buy in a couple months or we go and get the tires they want then they're like oh i am not goin to get them anymore...or got them somewhere else already....idiots

ahmonrah
05-19-2005, 02:21 AM
Maybe every thread he starts to sell things I will just delete it, seeing he cant be a productive seller on this site.
"yeasssssssssss brett, use the farsssseeee"

chrisdavis
05-19-2005, 09:05 AM
hey you should see the people wanting tires...callin tellin me and pops they are serious about buying tires and so we spend all morning gettin them prices then when we call back with prices they're like oh well i'll prolly buy in a couple months or we go and get the tires they want then they're like oh i am not goin to get them anymore...or got them somewhere else already....idiots

Welcome to the fucking tire business. I worked at a garage for years and all day everyday I had to put up with that shit. It gets even worse when your selling rims.

Spyder
05-19-2005, 09:50 AM

I know this wasnt directed toward anyone specifically but i really hope people dont make it so this hook up just gives up. i have seen his prices and they are more then fair. leading anyone on with promises of purchase after they do all the leg work then backing out is absolute bullshit.

A.P. Photography
05-19-2005, 09:52 AM
Here again guys you need to tell either Rut or Myself about these people so we can handle the situation

RandomGuy
05-19-2005, 12:39 PM
haha... what can the mods do to them though. If they ban 'em all they do is create a new username and start the bs again. If they are IP banned, they just gotta unplug their modem for 5 mins and plug it back in. haha make a feedback system like ebay haha... which will kill your servers and cost thousands in setup heh.

A.P. Photography
05-19-2005, 01:34 PM
^^ Ever hear of deleting posts ;)

HalfBaked
05-19-2005, 01:36 PM

It is called shopping.

People are looking for prices so they can see what kind of deals they can get.

Welcome to retail.

If you have a problem with it, get a new job.

Scrappy
05-19-2005, 01:45 PM
^ if you want to be a ass about it, stfu he was just saying its annoying and looking does mean saying "go ahead and order the tires, i want them" and then deciding days later they dont...

NzProjeKt
05-19-2005, 01:47 PM
yea there is a differnece between shopping and commiting...
the ones in discussion are those who committ to purchase then back out at the last minute..

A.P. Photography
05-19-2005, 02:11 PM
It is called shopping.

People are looking for prices so they can see what kind of deals they can get.

Welcome to retail.

If you have a problem with it, get a new job.
There is a difference between Shopping (hey how much can you get me xx size tire for?) and committing (Hey man, you can get them for this price? Cool get them and I will pick them up on Friday) and then never picking them up or backing out.

Just like there is a diffference in being nice (Unfortunatley that is the down side to retail, love it or leave it) and being an ass (your post)

Repost Squintz
05-19-2005, 02:11 PM
wow from a call out to shopping 101 :D i love ia sometimes

RutRoe
05-19-2005, 11:57 PM
I'm going to add some recent activities in my PM box. These are from a shithead guy who low balls the hell out of everyone and hasn't sold anything well yet.

Here's pm #1 to me.

Sho77a
NOOB Join Date: Mar 2005

haha

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

douche bag...wasup u talkin bout your mom bro...i live in ptree city also....why dont we get up one day...see wasup..talkin all that shit on the computer....motha fucka

I wrote this back to him :)

Don't be an idiot dude. Seriously.

You talk mad shit on here and I'm fine with it, but you should be able to recognize a joke.

You're a lowballer like hell and no one has said anything good about you as a seller.

Change that and I'll never have a bad word to say about you.

But for sure, chill your ass out and don't ever try to get in my face about the fucking internet dude, cause its all stupid to begin with.

I dont genuinely have a problem with you and you shouldn't with me either.

Seriously though you'll make a lot more friends on here not trying to lowball EVERYthing you look at and just try to be a better businessman on here.

I've sold like 10 cars on here and I'm sure if you'd chill out you'd sell a lot more.

Rut

He wrote this back today :
Sho77a
NOOB Join Date: Mar 2005

Re: haha

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

bro..i got more money then u can count trust me..i own bout 5 buisnessnes in ptree city and newnan and fayetteville....fuck you..... dont fuck with me...mind your own shit...im a hustla bro..peace

To Which I wrote this...

Well dude. For one, you're the one who started this. Plus I'm a mod so if I don't like your ass on here I'll just Ban you. I don't care about you that much, but I should make sure you know that.

Two, seriously shut up about trying to be tough to me. I don't care about you and I sure don't think that your tough.

On a side note, great to hear you've got lots of money. People who have lots of money usually brag about it.

So what businesses do you own just so I know. I'm quite familiar with the area, so if you can squash this bullshit tough guy beef then maybe I can send some business your way.

PS. I'm really trying to give you a chance here, so don't be a jerk about this... either we can try to have a working relationship here or it's just not gonna be great for you on here.

What a fucking cock face... I can't wait to see what he writes back.

Bajjani
05-20-2005, 01:10 AM
Umm, a successful businessman that says bro and calls himself a hustla..mind your own shit (aka mind your own business) sounds likes a genuine moron to me! props on being mature about it tho..

RutRoe
05-20-2005, 08:31 AM
Man all I can do is try to be mature about it.... I mean, 1. If you have lots of cash you don't talk about it. 2. What's he gonna do ? Shoot me? Beat me up ?

Cats are crazy these days... they must not think Jail sucks.

4dmin
05-20-2005, 09:16 AM
haha... what can the mods do to them though. If they ban 'em all they do is create a new username and start the bs again. If they are IP banned, they just gotta unplug their modem for 5 mins and plug it back in. haha make a feedback system like ebay haha... which will kill your servers and cost thousands in setup heh.
^ most ISP only give you a block of IP for your modem and i have multiple IP on 95% of the people on this site, so i'll ban the whole block through the server and he won't be getting on anytime soon. ;)

A.P. Photography
05-20-2005, 09:18 AM
^ and the Admin has spoken

HiPSI
05-20-2005, 12:27 PM
Man all I can do is try to be mature about it.... I mean, 1. If you have lots of cash you don't talk about it. 2. What's he gonna do ? Shoot me? Beat me up ?

Cats are crazy these days... they must not think Jail sucks.

he sounds like an assfaced cockmaster who's full of shit.

Brett
05-20-2005, 01:29 PM
Stupid ghetto mother fucker cant even spell business..... And he says he own 5 of them??

Repost Squintz
05-20-2005, 03:52 PM
Stupid ghetto mother fucker cant even spell business..... And he says he own 5 of them??
bwahahaha.....owned :lmfao:

-S Double C-
05-20-2005, 05:48 PM
this is a messed up post he might have fucked one of yah..but i got my set of sidemarkers, a set of rota's in good ass condition cheap from him and he brought them to me.

Brett
05-20-2005, 05:50 PM
Well one person out of many doesnt mean shit

Scrappy
05-20-2005, 05:56 PM
there are 2 import sites that hate him and have banned him for many dead sales... hmm.... bet those rotas were nice on some ones car found on bricks ;)

importtoy103
05-20-2005, 05:57 PM
Hey this michael jones TJ was trying to sell the air bags for me as a favor him and his girl friend also live with me .I had to work so he agreed to meet the guy with the bags.He went to perry his car started nocking(wich is now pulled out and is at mr. franks shop being tore down and rebuilt)so he came back and called the guy and told him.I came home from work and the guy asked TJ to meet him at mcdonalds when he got finished eating so he called and we went to meet him now our cell phone does not work from our house to mcdonalds when we got to mcdonalds we called him and he wouldnt answer i seat there for thirty minutes and left. I still have the airbags he can still get them if he watches his mouth .All TJ was trying to do is help me out and for this he got a blown up motor and alot of slashing on a web sight.I dont know the guy who was supposed to buy the bags but if he would have answerd the phone he called have bought them simple as that and we live in lizella and he does have a hatch back with a h22 in it just to clarify things.

importtoy103
05-20-2005, 06:24 PM
This is TJ,ok

Well i have never been banned,fucked anyone,never stud up anyone.I HAVE NEVER BEEN negaive to anyone but lowballers. But sense he wants to try to get some shit started.Let me tell yall something my car did start knocking.This guy is a STRAIGHT UP LOWBALLIN RICER this man tried to tell my he has a fully built turboed LS vtec 5 speed in his car.Thats a laugh he poped his hood all it is is a 99 ls auto integra.I never seen a vtev head without a vtec silonoid.Thats funny man i never not once tried to fuck anyone but i went all the way to the perry exit an this man wasnt there (with my car knocking.)waited 30 min.NO SHOW.So i left got home started taking my motor out then he calls an says he will come to my exit if i had another way to meet him at the Mcdonalds.I sat there 1 hr. called an called an called he would never answer. I dont care what this qeef says or anyonce elsew says i know what happened an what this man is tring to say. SO you know my #'s why couldnmt you call me on the phone an tell me how you felt.(Because he's wants to act like a child an hes scared FUCK YOU AN YOUR SLOW ASS CAR YOU ARE_NOTHING_BUT A_FUCKING RICER.If you have anymore feeling you want to take out on someone call me and we'll meet up and ill show you how big of a PUSSEY YOU ARE AN ALWAYS WILL BE>

This guy is in the army an will never will accomplish what ive been through in the next 20 ysr. of his life.
Sorr mos for the NONSENSE but if you would pm me ill explain to yall what really happened,or leave me a contact #.If i was to fuck somone i wouldn't reply to anyof this.

TJ

RutRoe
05-20-2005, 06:41 PM
I'm a big believer that there are almost always 2 sides to every story.

I'd say Tj is a buddy of mine and we have spoken either on the phone or over Pm's many times and we have always had good comments and both helped each other with car related things.

How did we become buddies? Probably a year or two ago he and I had some not so nice comments to each other on IL about how to sell stuff. We spoke further, understood where we were each coming from and had nothing but positive stuff since then.

Obviously there was a lot going on. Tj doesn't have a motor in his hatch now, this guy doesn't have the airbags he drove down to get, and no one came out happy.

i am sure there is a good solution to the problem if we could take it from something negative and acknowledge the positive.

I think there was a big misunderstanding even though it sounds like (wether they realize it) that both parties went out of their way to try to fix the situation and it didn't work out.

I will still say though that shoa77 or whatever that idiots name is, is still a bastard.

I don't think though that we as mods need to throw gas on this particular fire and make it harder on TJ for these two guys problems.

I am only one person, but the reason I wanted to be a mod was so we could make things better, not ban more people. Lets try to come up with a solution to the problem.

Maybe if TJ's buddy still wants to sell the stuff, he could either meet the guy half way or drive up a lot closer to them. Who knows.

Plus I do think it shows effort that these guys are trying to explain their side of the story.

You should note that most times "shady ass sellers" are called out, their only reply is "fuck you bitch" or something classy like the PM I got.

Cliff
05-20-2005, 06:45 PM
i will give it to importtoy he did at least have a mature response and didn't try to get a ghetto attitude cussin out the guy...

importtoy103
05-20-2005, 06:47 PM
Thenks yall IM NOT GUILTY LOL

Scrappy
05-20-2005, 06:48 PM
i give it to him, i was stating mine on the corey blade dude... not importtoy my bad i wasnt specific

RutRoe
05-20-2005, 06:54 PM
+1 for Corey Blade sucking ass. One day he's gonan freak out and shoot people in a bank or something.

-S Double C-
05-21-2005, 06:09 PM
well i guess that's true..lol didnt think of it that way

thinkfast®
05-21-2005, 08:31 PM
It's all about the Dodgers this year.

GO BLUE!

USMC_is300
06-01-2005, 07:33 AM
if your car was knocking then you could have called and let me know the thing is that i called you from my cell 20 times once we got to perry and you never answered, second thing is im not in the army nor do i drive a 99 integra nor do i have an automatic, so you may have me confused with someone who drives one, i have a turbod LS not a vtec turboing a vtec is pointless. I am in the marine corps and am a honest and truthful guy if you wernt trying to screw me over then i do appologize but the survey says when i have to call you from someone elses cell phone and you magically answer it then call you back from mine and you ignore it your trying to fuck someone you can get everyone in macon to post up and say you walk on water and that your the best thing to imports since aluminum wings and i will still not change my opinion fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on you. this is the second time i had drove over 60 miles for you to give me the big green wennie thats my piece and thanks for looking buy from him if you want but BUYER BEWARE

AB3dj
06-01-2005, 09:40 AM
:)

AB3dj
06-01-2005, 10:18 AM
bro..i got more money then u can count trust me..i own bout 5 buisnessnes in ptree city and newnan and fayetteville....fuck you..... dont fuck with me...mind your own shit...im a hustla bro..peace

yayyyyyyyyuh!
http://img129.echo.cx/img129/9596/matt2fn.gif

DC2JDMTEG05
07-02-2005, 02:14 PM
TJ is the shit! He is a man of his word, sometimes shit happens, and shit comes up.
But TJ's shit is clean and he is a good guy. Ive done buisness with him before, and so have a SHITLOAD of other people.
/end of thread