PDA

View Full Version : If you're thinking about buying a vehicle from Conyers Toyota

Nemesis
07-31-2006, 08:23 AM
http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?p=34814711#post34814711

Check it out. They have a rep that posts his cars for sale here also. Their REP IS A LIAR AND WOULD SAY ANYTHING TO MAKE A SALE. AND MOST OF THEIR EMPLOYEES HAVE NO CLUE ON WHAT CUSTOMER SERVICE IS.

Jimmy B
07-31-2006, 08:44 AM
um.. almost all sales reps are liars.. especially for cars... so STFU!

this thread is pointless

Nemesis
07-31-2006, 08:45 AM
um.. almost all sales reps are liars.. especially for cars... so STFU!

this thread is pointless

Stupid bitch. LOL Get the fuck out of my thread if you dont like it.

ShooterMcGavin
07-31-2006, 08:47 AM
what's it to u jorge? they try to screw u over or something?

Nemesis
07-31-2006, 08:49 AM
what's it to u jorge? they try to screw u over or something?

Already got 80 percent of the shit taken care of man. As soon as I get the tage itll be done with and I never have to step foot in that place again.

Just thought id let everyone know that place is garbage. And that isnt true that all dealerships are like this

4dmin
07-31-2006, 08:52 AM
ya not all dealerships are that fucked up...

Jimmy B
07-31-2006, 08:56 AM
Stupid bitch. LOL Get the fuck out of my thread if you dont like it.
like paul said.. just because YOU think you got YOU had a bad experiance.. thats it..
since i run a buisness, i HATE peoepl like you.. one small thing goes wrong, and you try to badmouth everythign abotu it..

go make me a sandwich....

SixSquared
07-31-2006, 08:58 AM
I was about to say.. I did auto sales for a while... not all of them are totally fucked up like that... and also, there are some (like University Ford that I used to work for) that are TOTALLY fucked up and the sales reps have no idea about it.. University Ford got shut down for backtaxes and for not paying off trade ins... As a sales rep, when I did paperwork on a trade in, I didn't know it wasn't gonna be paid off... I just took the title transfer paperwork, made sure everything was signed, and sent it upstairs. Wasn't until 2 years after I left that all the shit went down about the backtaxes and them owing MILLIONS on used cars. Here I though that the $1,000 bonus I got for selling two identical trucks in the same day was just dealership quasi-cash...

But on the flip side, there are some dealerships that are just plain crooked, and it sucks balls that they are.. *sigh* They usually don't stand the test of time, though.

Nemesis
07-31-2006, 08:58 AM
like paul said.. just because YOU think you got YOU had a bad experiance.. thats it..
since i run a buisness, i HATE peoepl like you.. one small thing goes wrong, and you try to badmouth everythign abotu it..

go make me a sandwich....

If youd read the fucking story you dumbfuck youd realize it wasnt one thing wrong.

THEY BROKE THE LAW TWICE AND ADMITTED IT AND NOW THEY DONT EVEN HAVE A TITLE FOR THE CAR!

I NEVER ONCE SAID YOU STUPID SHIT THAT ALL DEALERSHIPS ARE FUCKED UP, GO READ MY POSTS BEFORE PAULS.

God people cant fucking take the time to read.

Nemesis
07-31-2006, 09:03 AM

but wait a second...you said..

um.. almost all sales reps are liars..

cant make up your mind dipshit?

B16a2 Civic
07-31-2006, 09:04 AM
wow, this is gettin out of hand, george just wanted to share his experience, i kno some of ya'll may disagree but lets try and keep the "drama" to a minium....or just make another thread

Nemesis
07-31-2006, 09:06 AM
Sall good B, Jimmy doesnt know what the hell hes talking about in here, take a look at his double talking above your post.

Nemesis
07-31-2006, 09:14 AM
Hey JimmyB I made a thread just for you, fix your avatar too dumbass, that shit got fixed 6 months ago.

B18c-rex
07-31-2006, 09:39 AM
Damn .... george layin the smack down this mornin

Jimmy B
07-31-2006, 09:48 AM
ok, you dumb taco, i saidn ALMOST all sales reps are liars, especially cars..
i did NOT say ALL are... i was talking "in general".. sales reps generally jsut sell the product, to make $$$.. they are not always knowledgeble(sc) about everything they sell...

also, yes.. i do hate pricks like you, that badmouth one little thing wrong.. i read your sob story, and it looks like you are whining like a 2 year old.. so a TOYOTA dealer, couldnt find what was wrong with your SUBARU?? wow.. big suprise!
everythign is fixed with the car.. quit your bitchin.. you didnt pay anything extra..

stop whining about everythign.. thats ALL you do on here.. thats why IA had gone downhill..

STUPID DUMBASS GAYCERS

Jimmy B
07-31-2006, 09:54 AM
oh, and i dodnt care about "impressing" people with a avatar.. i dont have the time, or care abotu changing it..

Nemesis
07-31-2006, 09:55 AM
LOL Im gonna grab some Tacos now, since Im mexican and all.

Ran
07-31-2006, 12:40 PM
Pick me up a cassadilla.

BTW, Cobb Toyota is pretty straight. I've already had to take the Yaris in for what I "thought" was something wrong, but they inspected it, showed me what was wrong, and sent me on my way free of charge. :goodjob:

ShooterMcGavin
07-31-2006, 12:44 PM
^^^can someone say late arrival? must be those new slow yaris' :lmao:

Ran
07-31-2006, 12:48 PM
I've been busy all day. Blow me. :tongue1:

ShooterMcGavin
07-31-2006, 12:50 PM
^^^i was just kiddin, and i'm not gay, but jorge might blow u if u give him a taco? :D

Ran
07-31-2006, 12:54 PM
O RLY? Hell, I'd even throw in a burrito for a good finish.

ShooterMcGavin
07-31-2006, 12:59 PM
now that's just dirty, sanchez...:lmfao: