PDA

View Full Version : thinkin of scoutin a club

blacknightteg
07-31-2006, 12:00 AM
thinkin of wanting to join up with a club, depending on locations and what not. now right now, my car isnt very modded, just an intake, exhaust shitty springs, and well, thats it, i mean it looks pretty damn clean, just needs fine tuning. ill be doing somethings too it sooner or later but whats around?

Tank
08-02-2006, 10:07 AM
very clean teg but theres some teams here that are cool and dont require much in mods since there not really into it and theres some teams that are good teams making moves so choose carefully cause i went down the wrong path and ended up in a dead beat situation so be careful my friend and if you ever need some help feel free to pm me or come by and post in the Phatboy section

NoPainT
08-02-2006, 10:09 AM
^^:rolleyes:

Nitro
08-02-2006, 10:10 AM
very clean teg but theres some teams here that are cool and dont require much in mods since there not really into it and theres some teams that are good teams making moves so choose carefully cause i went down the wrong path and ended up in a dead beat situation so be careful my friend and if you ever need some help feel free to pm me or come by and post in the Phatboy section

yeah.....choose wisely bro.

JASONBALL
08-03-2006, 12:04 AM
defintaley do some shopping. see how they are ran if there is stablization or just a year fling of friends. find out where they plan on going. talk to other members and talk to old members. go to meetings and feel things out. One thing on your part don't be a talker becuase any good club member can see through bullshit. Good luck

Tank
08-03-2006, 08:34 AM
^very good advice i coudnt have said it better myself im so proud of my brother in arms hey world insight got some questoins for you shoot me a pm when you get a chance with a way to get ahold of you