PDA

View Full Version : F/S 92 Celica ST

twain478
07-30-2006, 10:15 PM
I have 92 celica st for sale. Might take a trade depending on what it is. But before i get started the car needs a transmission, and will need to be picked up. it will only drive in low, and it has reverse. its 201,xxx miles on it. if anyone needs the vin pm me and i'll have it tomorrow.

Good: Interior is good except tear in driver seat, new fuel pump, new master cylinder, tune up (button, wires, plugs, and cap), paint is ok, and new front driver side brake line, and i still have reciepts for everything i bought.
Bad: Needs transmission (im willing to replace it for an extra 1,000), trunk hinge is broken, needs the rod to hold up the hood (if someone is willing to buy i will fix both of those problems)

Im askin 1500 like it is but that is very obo. If someone is really interested in buying i will work with you on the price. You can call me at 478-781-7320 ask for Shon if im not home leave a message with whoever answers or just pm me and u can leave me your number and i"ll get back with u.

twain478
07-30-2006, 10:20 PM
tryin to figure out how to go back and add more pics and how can i downsize them.

Humphrizzle
07-30-2006, 10:37 PM
try cleaning the hell out of the car then take some more pictures. it works

and you can resize them in microsoft paint or email them to me and i'll do it.

twain478
07-30-2006, 10:48 PM
yeah it does need to be cleaned. just havent found the time to do it. and i figured out how to resize the pics. as u can see.